- Text Size +

When Evan came to, he was trapped behind the bars of his cage.

His vision wavered as he sluggishly rose up from the cold metal floor but everything snapped into focus when he saw Sam. His heart leapt into his throat and he rushed toward the bars, gripping them before he croaked, “Sam!”

His voice was swallowed up by the vast cavern of the kitchen and she remained still.

Her body lay in the middle of the floor between his cage and the vast kitchen table. She was still dressed in the midnight blue blouse and dark pencil skirt that she had been wearing when she walked in along with the high heeled boots that rose to her knee. Her normally perfect bob of dark hair was in utter disarray, tangled and wildly tossed about though whether that happened before or after she had shrunk he wasn't sure.

He watched her carefully, her porcelain skin was unmarred and her aristocratic features were almost calm. There was an eerie stillness about her that made his whole body tense until he watched her chest slowly rise and fall.

“Oh thank God,” he whispered, a great sigh coming out of him.

The front door crashed shut and a happy whistling echoed through the house.

Footfalls followed and Evan couldn't stop himself from starting to shake as he realized Kelsey was approaching. Her dirty sneakers stepped into the room and his neck craned back to see Sam's black Mercedes held between the girl's gloved hands.

Sam stirred when the floor began to shake but she didn't actually rouse from her shrinking-induced slumber, even when Kelsey's feet smashed past her.

The giant girl dropped the car onto the kitchen table like it was a piece of junk mail before peeling the blue rubber gloves off her hands and dropping them into the garbage can. A faint frightful noise from Evan pulled her gray eyes toward him and she boomed, “What?”

He could only whimper while she stepped up to his cage, looming over it with her arms crossed over her chest.

Her foot tapped impatiently while she glared down at him and again her voice thundered, “What?”

“N-no-nothing, Kelsey,” he finally managed to stammer out though his eyes glanced between her legs at Sam's unconscious form.

She followed his gaze and then giggled, “Aw, are you worried that you're not going to be my favorite little bitch anymore?”

Evan shook his head back and forth, his head reeling at her words.

“Don't worry,” she cooed while her fingers poked through the bars above his head, wiggling playfully, “I don't think she's going to like being our pet as much as you do, so you're going to be our favorite for a while...”

He looked back at Sam's unconscious form and swallowed a lump that formed in his throat.

The floor shook as Kelsey pivoted so that she could look at the two of them with ease, “It's going to be your job to help her adjust, ok, Bitch? Do you think you can do that for me and Daddy?”

Sam let out a faint moan as she started to move.

“Can you do that for me, Bitch? Can you teach her how to be a good girl for me and Daddy?”

Evan could feel the heat rising through his body as Sam's eyes fluttered.

“Hmm?” Kelsey's fingers wiggled above, “You don't want me to tell Daddy you've been bad do you, Bitch?”

That made the little man shake his head violently, “No, Kelsey, please! I'll be good and I'll teach Sam to be good too!”

Kelsey grinned in the same moment that Sam pushed herself to a sitting position, her eyes wide with fear as they took in the immense world of her dream home and the enormous girl who towered over it. Her head slowly turned to him and her jaw dropped when she saw him standing there, hands wrapped around the bars of his cage, his flesh pink with embarrassment while he pleaded with the giantess.

“E-evan?” Her voice was stiff with fear as she looked from him to Kelsey.

The giantess wasted no time, she took a single step so that both of her feet smacked down on either side of Sam and bent down so that her hair formed an electric blue curtain around the smaller woman.

Kelsey's fingers invaded Sam's world, “Hey there, sleepyhead.”

Sam tried to defend herself from the wriggling digits but they simply batted her arms away to pinch and tickle her little body, making her squirm and yelp.

“Welcome back to the world,” Kelsey boomed, giggling while she made Sam writhe about on the floor, “It's a much bigger world than the one you're used to, huh? I bet it's kinda scary, yeah? I mean, look at me, I had to look up at you when you knocked on my door and now well...”

Kelsey rose up slowly and Sam remained panting on the floor, struggling to compose herself after the tickling assault. She opened her mouth to speak but all that came out was a faint squeak as Kelsey's hands settled on her hips.

The worn Nike rose up and pivoted over Sam's world.

The shrunken woman shrieked and threw up her arms as the tread came down onto her little body, pushing her arms aside before it settled onto Sam. Wiggling beneath Kelsey's sneaker, Sam began to wheeze and pant, struggling to force the hefty weight off of her.

“I could just smoosh you, couldn't I?” Her calf bulged slightly and leather creaked as she pushed down with her toes, making Sam shriek in terror, “It's honestly taking more effort to not squash you beneath my foot. Isn't that crazy?”

Kelsey giggled for a long terrifying moment before Sam finally went still beneath her Nike.

“Aw, out of fight already?” The giantess pouted.

“Just get it off of me,” Sam grunted, her little body squirming underfoot once more.

“Sure,” Kelsey shrugged but didn't lift her foot, “Just give it a kiss first.”

“What?!” Sam shouted, the disgust written plainly across her face.

Kelsey puckered her lips high above and made a faint kissing noise, “C'mon, just a little kiss.”

“I'm not kissing your foot, that's disgusting.” Her arms futilely shoved against the tread, “Look at this thing!”

“I know, I've been meaning to buy some new ones, I was going to do that today but then someone interrupted me,” Kelsey folded her arms across her chest and frowned, “Don't you think you should apologize for messing with my plans?”

“Y-you can't be serious,” Sam then turned toward Evan, her voice filling with desperation, “Tell me she isn't serious.”

“Why are you asking him?” Kelsey pushed down harder with her foot, making Sam yelp in pain.

“Evan,” Sam wheezed, “Please, I don't know what you two are doing but I don't want any part of this game. Tell your girlfriend to let me go-”

Her words were cut off by Kelsey pressing down on her again, “You think I'd waste my time with a little loser like him? I have a real man.”

Tears welled in Sam's eyes and she looked between Evan and Kelsey, “Please, I don't understand, I don't know what you want, I don't... I'll do anything...”

“If you'll do anything,” Kelsey rolled her eyes and pointed at her sneaker, “Then kiss it.”

“Please,” she whined, “Please, that's disgusting, I could get sick...”

“He'll be cleaning you off my shoe if you don't.”

“Oh God, please!” Sam wailed, panic filling her as the pressure increased.

“Five...”

The first number was all that Kelsey needed to say.

Sam pressed her lips against the dirty worn toe of the giantess's sneaker over and over again while tears and mascara ran down her cheeks. “Please, please,” she whimpered between kisses, her voice wavering with desperation, “I don't want to die...”

“Good girl,” Kelsey smiled and lifted her foot off of Sam slowly.

The giantess pulled a chair from the table, shaking the world and making Sam flinch in terror, and flopped down onto it. She plucked a joint from somewhere on the vast table, slid it between her lips, and then lit it with her pink bic.

The pungent aroma of Kelsey's weed filled the air, making Sam cough and sputter on the floor below. She rose to her unsteady legs and stared up at Kelsey in disbelief, “Y-you c-can't smoke in here...”

“I can smoke in my own house,” Kelsey replied flippantly before nudging Sam with her toe, forcing her to stumble and shout in fright. She then reached over the table and lifted up a driver's license, “Samantha Pierce. What are you, his sister?”

Evan flinched when her toe flicked in his direction.

“N-no,” Sam stammered, “I'm his wi- I'm his ex-wife.”

Kelsey's gray eyes went from Sam to him and back again, “Yeah, I can see why you left him.”

His knees went weak and he dropped to the floor while Sam made a faint noise of indignation.

“You're a Capricorn,” Kelsey nodded while playing with the ID, “That means you're kind of a bitch, right?”

Sam made another outraged noise and she stepped forward, only to stop when Kelsey's foot tapped against the floor.

“I'm a Scorpio, so I get it,” Kelsey shrugged, “I'm excited though, Capricorns are supposed to be workaholics and I think that's a pretty good thing for a slave.”

“Slave?!” Sam shouted, “Look here young lady, I need you to change me and Evan back right this instant, I am an officer of the court and this is kidnapping-”

Kelsey's feet came in on either side of Sam, pinning her arms to her sides and then lifting her up into the air. The tiny woman's voice died and she trembled between the huge feet, her head whipping about to take in just how high a few feet off the ground now seemed.

“I bet you didn't tell anyone you were coming here, did you?”

“M-my assistant,” Sam started only to shout as Kelsey's feet dipped.

“Probably hates you and wasn't paying attention,” the giantess announced.

“My car has gps tracking-”

“This car?” Kelsey picked it up from table and played with it while she lowered Sam back to the floor. The tiny woman landed in a heap but her eyes were locked on the vehicle between the giant girl's hands, “It's kinda cool, I was thinking of keeping it in my office or something...”

“Th-that car's worth a lot of money...” Sam began, “We have lots of money. We can pay you.”

“I already have his money,” Kelsey replied, her fingers drumming against the trunk and hood of Sam's car, the metal groaning from her grip, “But don't worry, I'll take yours too.”

“Y-yo-you c-can't...”

“Can't what?”

“You can't do this!” Sam shouted, her face red.

“Sure I can,” Kelsey giggled and she flicked one of the back tires hard enough that it actually spun, “Let me help you understand your new place in life...”

Her joint was almost done and she simply plucked it from her lips before bending down to snuff it out against the bottom of her sneaker. She then dropped the crumpled roach onto the floor and gave it a single stamp that mashed the remnants of the rolling paper into the tread of her Nike.

Then Kelsey's gray eyes locked on Evan and she whistled, “C'mere, Bitch.”

Evan's head turned toward the door of his cage and he realized for the first time that it was wide open. He could have left it at any point but yet he had remained right where Kelsey had put him.

And now she was calling him.

His whole body burned bright red as he watched Sam turn toward him. Her mouth hung open while Evan walked out of the cage and up to Kelsey's awaiting foot. The smell of weed and ash hung heavy in the air while she propped her sneaker up onto its heel and showed him the snuffed out joint in the tread.

“Clean that off, bitch.”

His hands shook while he started to pick out the bits of still smoldering paper.

“Evan,” Sam's voice was thick with tears, “Evan, don't do that. You don't... you don't have to do that...”

“Yes he does,” Kelsey thundered overhead, “Or else he won't get his Good Little Bitch Drink.”

Evan looked up to see the Senor Frog's shotglass between her fingers. It was already filled with coffee and oat milk but Kelsey's lips pursed above it.

A thick glob of spit landed into the shot glass with a hefty plop and behind him, Sam retched in disgust.

Kelsey began to stir it with her pinky finger while smiling down at him, “Do you want your Good Bitch Juice?”

Evan pulled the joint from her tread and nodded.

“I can't hear you.”

“Yes!” His voice cracked.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, I want my Good Bitch Juice!”

“Evan...” Sam spoke his name with so much grief that he felt tears well in his eyes.

Kelsey bent down and set the glass between her feet before she tousled her hair with her wet pinky, “There you go, my good little bitch.”

“Th-thank you, Kelsey,” he called up as he walked toward the glass, his little legs trembling.

He dropped down in front of the glass and then carefully lifted it up to his lips. The realization that he hadn't had anything to drink today made him greedily gulp down wave after wave of viscous coffee and spit.

Evan could feel Sam's horrified gaze on his back as he drank and while it filled him with shame, it was nowhere near strong enough to overcome his thirst.

“See, that's where you rank in the world now,” Kelsey boomed happily, “You're a little thing that scrapes shit off my shoes and if you're a good girl, you'll get plenty of treats.”

“No, no,” Sam's voice wavered, “This is insane...”

In the distance, a car door shut and Evan's whole body stiffened.

“Evan,” he felt Sam's hand on his shoulder, tugging desperately, “Evan, listen to me. I don't know what she's done to you but you don't have to do this.”

“Yes he does,” Kelsey thundered in a sing-song voice, “He knows that if he isn't a good little bitch then Daddy will have to punish him...”

Evan trembled and Sam tugged on his shoulder again, “Evan snap out of it.”

Kelsey's phone buzzed and she giggled when she saw the message, “Guess who got off work early...”

“What's going on?” Sam snapped, “Who's Daddy?!”

The front door opened with a resounding boom and Austin's deep masculine voice filled the house, “Daddy's home.”



Chapter End Notes:

Happy Monday everybody!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there are exclusive monthly stories for those who pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week!