- Text Size +

“And may I ask when he'll be getting back?”

Evan knew that he should start screaming for Sam to come in and save him. Or better yet, he just needed to run to the front door, wave his arms and beg her to take him far far away from here.

But his body remained frozen in fear.

He stood in the doorway to the office, a room he dimly realized that he no longer thought of as 'his' office. The room still looked largely as he had left it but there were distinct changes to it that made it feel like Kelsey's.

An incense burner sat on the desk now, making the air smell like palo santo even though nothing was currently lit. The gaming equipment that had sat collecting dust was now arrayed around the computer monitor haphazardly because Kelsey regularly made use of it in a way Evan had always hoped to. A few crystals and succulents had found their way onto the shelves, crowding the programming manuals from view. Finally, an afghan had been thrown across the back of the desk chair along with a thick lumpy pillow that Kelsey regularly punched and shoved behind or beneath her to provide optimal comfort.

Subtle shifts like that had started to creep in all across the house.

Evan hadn't been conscious of it at the time when he saw Kelsey or Austin bring something in and find a place for it. He had watched it happen but from his place cowering at their feet, afraid to even draw their attention to him lest he be punished, it had all felt oddly natural.

It was a normal process of moving into a new space to make it yours.

“Um,” The toe of Kelsey's right sneaker bounced against the floor as she gently played her finger against her bottom lip. She then shrugged her shoulders and bobbed her head, “I don't really know.”

He could easily imagine the way Sam's face would be frozen in that moment, the barest hint of disgust visible around her lips and eyes. There would be no doubt in his ex-wife's mind that Evan had found some girl half his age to shack up with.

She should have given him more credit than that but if she had ever been capable of that, Evan wondered if they would have gotten divorced in the first place.

“Do you know where he is...” Sam's voice strained slightly, “Sweetie?”

Kelsey giggled and her worn sneaker twisted against the polished stone floor, floors that Sam had spent a great deal of money on, squeaking slightly as it left a scuff mark. “Not really?” She finally answered, “I'm just renting the place from him.”

“Renting?!” Sam's well practiced composure slipped thanks to her sheer incredulity, “You're renting this whole house?!”

“Uh huh, me and my boyfriend,” Kelsey bobbed her head again in a way that screamed 'bimbo' to any onlooker, “Got a really good deal too.”

“A good deal?”

“Yepper.”

“May I ask what you're paying?”

When Kelsey said the number, Sam gasped and sputtered, struggling to repeat it but only managing to stammer the first syllable.

“Is something wrong?” Kelsey asked sweetly before her whole body seemed to fill with worry, “Is that not what we're supposed to be paying?”

“That barely covers the mortgage,” Sam muttered before managing to collect herself, “No, no, it's fine, sweetie...”

“Hey you don't look so good,” Kelsey cooed, “Do you want to come in for some coffee?”

“Thank you but no, I,” Evan could easily imagine her shaking her head to clear it of all the strange thoughts whirling through it. When she spoke again, it was Sam the Professional, “I just need to have whatever contact information you have for Mr. Pierce. It's important.”

“Um, I'm sure it's around her somewhere...” Kelsey frowned before glancing over her shoulder at where Evan stood in the doorway to the office. When her cool gray eyes settled on him, he felt a shock go through him, but all he managed was the faintest squeak. Kelsey giggled and looked back toward Sam, “Sorry, my boyfriend normally handles a lot of this kind of stuff...”

“It's fine, I just really need to speak with him.”

“You sure you don't want to come in? We have a Keurig.”

“Sure, fine...”

“Awesome, just come on in and make yourself at home...”

Kelsey left the door wide open as she started to walk toward the office. The ground trembled slightly when she loomed over him and then the inside of her foot was pushing against Evan's little body. He stumbled back as she corralled him inside the office, out of sight of his ex-wife.

Evan caught only the barest hint of Sam's shoes as she stepped in; high heeled boots of dark leather that rose to just below her knee with a sharp pointed toe. A flash of bare skin rose above that but then he was falling back onto the rug, out of sight from the only person in the world who might be able to help him.

He opened his mouth to speak but the dirty tread of Kelsey's sneaker, the same tread that had crushed his car, appeared above him. She gently set it down atop him and he could feel every worn groove of the tread against his body, his joints aching from the sudden pressure.

“Not a word, bitch,” she wagged her finger high above, “Or else.”

A part of Evan wanted to ask what the threat was but then he realized that he didn't want to know. She might have been threatening to squash him or maybe she was threatening to shrink Sam down too.

He wasn't sure which it could be and he honestly wasn't sure which would be worse.

“Oh shoot,” Kelsey called as her foot lifted off of him and he could breathe again, “I'm going to have to text my boyfriend to find out where he put it...”

The floor shook slightly as Kelsey walked out, her fingers already tapping against her phone as she went.

Evan lay there, sucking in slow deep breaths while he tried to think of what to do. He knew that this might be his one chance to get out, something he had been struggling to figure out how to do since he had watched Kelsey put the two serums up in the cabinet. Sam was more than tall enough to reach the cabinet and he had little doubt that she could overpower Kelsey but all of that was dependent on him actually defying the giant girl.

In the distance, he could hear their conversation but the words were little more than indistinct thunder. None of what they were talking about as Kelsey got mugs out of the same cabinet where the serums were kept actually mattered to him. The only important thing was getting out and he just needed to stand up, march out of the room, and shout for Sam to help.

For some reason though, he remained rooted to the floor, shaking uncontrollably.

Looking down at his naked body, Evan could clearly make out the tread of Kelsey's sneaker imprinted against his skin. Some of it was left behind by the dirt and dust that stubbornly clung to her shoe despite the many times she had forced him to clean it over the past few weeks. The rest was obvious thanks to the reddened marks created by the sheer strength of her gently pressing down against his body.

If he ran out there, what was to stop Kelsey from just swiftly bringing her foot down on him and killing him for real?

What would happen to Sam in that scenario was obvious. Kelsey wouldn't leave her around to be a witness. She would get shrunk down and forced to clean him out of the giant girl's treads if she was lucky.

But if he did nothing, Evan would remain at Kelsey and Austin's feet.

And then a small part of him asked if that would really be so bad?

Evan reminded himself that the pair were amoral psychopaths who treated him as something less than human. Just that morning, the only thing that had stopped Austin from using him as a cock toy was the fact that Kelsey was too busy cradling him like a stuffed animal. And then the giant had made sure to terrify him into submission when he asked about whether or not Evan had cleaned his boots.

Focusing on that horrible fact made it obvious that he should stand up and get Sam's help.

But then there were all the other moments too.

The times when he simply lay strewn across their laps while they cuddled on the couch watching a movie, Kelsey's fingers idly scratching or massaging his back. Sitting at the giant girl's feet while she played video games with an obvious unrelenting joy. Watching Austin, towering over the world in nothing but a pair of running shorts or a bathing suit, pick Kelsey up like she weighed nothing and kissing her so deeply and passionately that his own member stirred.

The fact that he hadn't had to think about work in weeks.

Bills? Mortgage? 401Ks and stock options?

That was all shit that giants cared about.

All he had to worry about were whether or not the two gorgeous titans that ruled his life were happy. And that wasn't particularly hard, he just had to lick their shoes and massage their feet and tell them how amazing they were.

It was a small price to pay.

It was also, Evan realized, a cowardly price to pay.

Real life couldn't be hidden from.

After all, real life had literally come knocking at the door.

He didn't know why Sam needed to speak with him, it could be any number of reasons. The most likely was that she had decided, no doubt without consulting anyone else, that she was the only person capable of breaking him out of a post-divorce funk that she was the cause of. The mental gymnastics required to reach that conclusion boggled Evan's mind but he also knew that that was how Sam's mind worked.

The worst part is that Evan knew that if he really had just been sitting in his house with a twenty something stoner girlfriend fully regressing into some kind of man-childom, Sam's mere presence would have pumped him full of enough embarrassment to shake him out of the holding pattern.

After all, it was what was driving him to stand up in that moment and start marching toward the kitchen.

“...you have a dog?” Sam's voice was suddenly clear in his ears while she struggled to make small talk.

“Oh yeah...” Kelsey giggled.

“Is it out in the yard or...?”

“Probably upstairs napping, he's such a good boy,” Kelsey cooed, “It's so cute how obsessed with us he is. I'd bet he's sleeping in our bed with his nose buried right underneath my pillow.”

Evan could feel his skin burning bright pink as he listened to the girl's words.

“Yes, that sounds... adorable.”

As Evan approached the kitchen, he could see that the cabinet where the serums were was already unlocked. The sight made his heart skip a beat before he remembered that that's also where the coffee mugs were kept.

But then he heard the thuds of Kelsey's sneakered footfalls and heard the soft ding of a text message. She pulled the phone out from her basketball shorts and he watched her face spread into a wide smile.

Setting a still steaming mug down on the counter, she opened the cabinet above wider and reached for the golden serum. “You know, we were actually thinking about getting another dog. A companion for our little guy...”

Evan started to shake his head while he heard his ex-wife politely go, “Oh?”

Rushing forward at top speed, Evan screamed for all he was worth, “Sam, run! Run as fast as you can!”

He could hear his own high pitched voice echo through the kitchen.

Kelsey's hand gripped the serum while her head snapped toward him. The glare that she gave him stopped him dead in his tracks and he watched as she closed the distance between them in a stride that turned into a swift kick.

“What the hell?” Sam's voice echoed from the far side of the kitchen.

Evan's whole body was nothing but a single aching pain as he tumbled backwards across the hard stone floor, the threshold of the kitchen the only thing that managed to slow his momentum.

Though he had stopped moving, he still felt like the whole world was spinning as he lifted his head.

Kelsey and Sam were framed by the kitchen door, but he could see that Sam's clothes were wet as she struggled with the shorter girl. His vision wavered and they were suddenly the same size, shock stretched across Sam's face as Kelsey twisted their arms about and squirted her again, cackling the whole time.

Another wave of darkness passed over him and Sam now barely reached Kelsey's breasts.

“Not so big now are ya?” The giantess boomed before lashing out with her foot.

Sam cried out in pain and landed on the floor in a heap.

Her face was stricken with horror as she watched Kelsey lift up the shrinking serum once again. Her delicate hands squeezed the bottle and shot another stream of golden liquid down onto the smaller woman. Sam was utterly doused and she was left sputtering in disbelief while Kelsey simply capped the bottle and put it back into its proper place on the top shelf of the cabinet.

Evan's ex tried to rise up from the floor but the effects of the drug were too strong.

She flopped back down, her eyes already drooping as she struggled to fight the sudden fatigue.

The tiny man tried to stand as well but the world just spun and he realized there was a good chance he had a concussion as another wave of darkness passed over the world.

Forcing his eyes back open, he watched Kelsey squirt the thick green liquid onto her hands and forearms. She rubbed herself up and down, her tanktop having been tossed aside at some point, before rinsing herself off with a washcloth.

He dimly realized that she was happily whistling as she stood there, scrubbing herself free of any chance of shrinking like Sam just had. His ex-wife lay in a heap on the floor, still unconscious even when Kelsey's feet slammed down on either side of her.

The girl took a picture of the now shrunken woman and giggled to herself, “His and hers slaves. So cute.”



Chapter End Notes:

Happy Monday everybody!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there are exclusive monthly stories for those who pledge $5/month. This month, there is a new story featuring Mistress Haley from Small Life, Big City. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week!