- Text Size +

The shaking of the world pulled Evan from his deep slumber.

The heavy weight of Kelsey's arm kept him from moving too far, but he still managed to squirm and stretch as his mind slowly came awake. Blinking the sleep from his eyes, he watched Austin's immense form rise in the warm light of late morning.

The giant was dressed in nothing but a pair of boxer-briefs that struggled to contain his morning wood. The powerful titan stretched and rubbed sleep from his eyes while the shrunken man watched immense muscles flex beneath his warmly tanned skin. Austin sleepily smacked his lips together and scratched his bare stomach before he turned around to lean over his slumbering girlfriend.

“Kels,” the giant's voice was low but there was a distinct hunger to it as he set one knee back on the bed, “Kels, wake up...”

The giantess moaned faintly in her weed gummy induced sleep before rolling onto her back and yanking Evan with her. The little man squirmed and yelped but that only made the living floor of Kelsey's chest rumble with unconscious laughter. Slurred words rumbled around him but they were too thick with sleep to make any sense.

“Fucking,” Austin growled right before his powerful fingers gripped both of Evan's legs.

The little man's eyes widened in fear as he felt the giant pull him, his body sliding until his arms caught on Kelsey's forearm.

“Kels...”

But her arm simply clamped down tighter while she muttered again in her sleep.

Evan struggled beneath the powerful weight, trying valiantly to push it off but he already knew it was useless. Austin's hand filled the sky to hover over Kelsey's wrist while he hummed to himself in indecision.

“Eh, whatever,” he finally said dismissively and then the hand retreated while the giant's bare feet stomped across the room to the bathroom. The door gently shut and the shower came on a moment later, most likely drowning out the slapping sound of Austin taking care of his own erection.

After several weeks, Evan was still shocked at how rare of an occurrence it was.

Most mornings, Kelsey was happy to wake up and immediately jump atop her gargantuan boyfriend while letting Evan fall wherever he may. He had watched her ride Austin's morning wood from both of the giant's armpits, every imaginable spot on his chest, and countless patches of the bed where he cowered as the mattress heaved with their perfectly in sync thrusts.

When she wanted to sleep in or wasn't in the mood, Austin could normally free Evan with the faintest tug of his hand. The little man would then either be carried off to the shower, where he would be wrapped around the giant's cock while Austin set about lathering himself up or the comforter would be tossed aside followed by the giant's underwear and he'd be expected to go to work right then and there. The giant would then leave him in the middle of the cooling depression the younger man's body had made in the night, covered in his salty load.

His little body shuddered beneath Kelsey's arm as he realized how routine it had become.

He had spent more hours than he could count staring up at the kitchen cabinet where the pair kept the two serums, one for shrinking things and the other for neutralizing the first, but that didn't make it possible to actually open it. No matter how many times he had watched them retrieve a mug, he was still only certain of two out of the five numbers on the lock, iffy on a third, and completely unsure of the remaining two. If either of the enormous couple had noticed his interest in the cabinet, they clearly were unconcerned.

After all, what could he do about it?

Even if he could reach the countertop, there was no way he'd be able to make his way up to the lock or open up the cabinet. He'd have to be some kind of parkour expert to make it up there and though he had definitely shed several pounds and gained a little muscle mass since the pair shrank him, he still had no idea how to bounce between walls like he was in some Hong Kong action flick.

A part of him wanted to try but Kelsey was almost always home.

And when she wasn't, she always put him in his crate.

He had tried to plead a few times with her in the days following her bringing the serums into the house, but she would just tell him that she didn't think his begging was cute before pushing him into the cage with her foot. And there he would sit, staring up at the distant cabinet while she went out to get coffee or groceries or other errands that needed to be done.

The shower shut off and the sound of Austin puttering about in the bathroom echoed out through the door. It wasn't long until the giant stepped out without even a towel wrapped around his waist.

Evan couldn't stop his head from turning to take in the flaccid cock flopping about with each of the younger man's steps. At first, he had wondered if the giant simply felt no shame but then it dawned on him that his presence was nowhere near enough to even enter Austin's thoughts. The only other person in the room as far as Austin was concerned was Kelsey and there was no reason to hide his naked body from her.

The shrunken man trapped beneath her arm like a teddy bear didn't merit any need for modesty.

Austin strode out of the walk-in closet a moment later in a band t-shirt with a Carhartt jacket over it, thick cargo pants, and warm looking socks on his feet. He stopped at the foot of the bed and glanced down at Evan, “My boots are clean, right, bitch?”

The tiny man did his best to fill his lungs with air despite the weight of Kelsey's forearm, “Y-yes, sir!”

“Good,” the giant ran his thick fingers through his drying hair, “I'd hate to have to leave a note for Kelsey saying you were slacking...”

Evan shook his head rapidly, remembering a morning almost two weeks ago when the giantess had found such a note after the tiny man hadn't licked Austin's new running sneakers clean. She hadn't said anything to him, instead crumpling the note and tossing it in the trash, but when she had taken him outside for her morning joint, Kelsey had set him down on the ground before pinning him with the dirty underside of her croc.

He had flailed and squirmed beneath her foot, begging for an explanation, until the joint hit the ground. The end of the rolling paper was still glowing cherry red when her foot lifted off of him and her voice thundered, “Bring that under here...”

The end that had just been inside her mouth was still slick with her saliva but that had done nothing to stop the steady march of ash down the joint. The heat made him wince and he dropped it almost immediately, sending a wave of burning ash fluttering up against his legs. Whimpering, he snatched it up and ran beneath the hanging shadow of her neon croc.

His hands felt like they were burning when his ears popped.

Screaming, he dropped the joint and dove for cover.

Evan had felt the gritty rubber brush against his soles before he hit the already shaking patio.

A horrific grinding sound filled his ears while she loudly slurped her morning coffee, “Don't forget to clean Daddy's shoes again or next time I won't miss.”

Tears had welled in his eyes while his heart pounded in his chest. He had crawled forward on his tender pink palms and dragged his tongue across the croc that had almost killed him. “I won't,” Evan had shook his head, “I won't, Kelsey, I promise.”

The croc had slowly risen and then flinched hard enough to knock him over, “Don't clean mine, go clean his. God, how dumb are you...”

He didn't look up but he watched her shadow point toward the backdoor, which was open just enough for him to enter. Nodding, Evan wiped the tears from his eyes and didn't look back as he heard another slurp echo out.

The rumbling of Austin's van brought Evan back to the present.

Outside, the sun was strong enough that he knew it had to be fairly late but Kelsey remained slumbering beneath him. He laid there, the discomfort of a full bladder slowly building while the giantess's chest rose and fell steadily beneath him, when everything suddenly shuddered.

A low moan rumbled through Kelsey and then everything started to tip to the right.

“No, no, Kelsey,” he squirmed but gravity had already taken hold.

Evan slipped down the thin shirt she had worn to bed and became trapped in the crook of her right elbow as she turned onto her side. Her left arm stretched out and crashed down against Austin's side of the bed before it swept up and down the empty mattress.

“Austin...” the giant's name was soft and still slightly slurred before he felt the giant girl's body start to shift. Her left hand smacked down against the sheets and then she sighed, her voice annoyed but clear, “Austin?”

The arm that had pinned him for hours opened up and Evan flopped down onto the sheets right before his body was suddenly washed in a pins-and-needles sensation. Writhing and wincing, he was cast in shadow as Kelsey sat up in bed, her gray eyes scanning the room.

“Austin?” Her voice thundered through the house before she rolled over and grabbed her phone from the nightstand, “I guess he already left for work...”

Her right hand then smacked down twice against the sheets before it finally landed against Evan. He yelped when her fingers tightened and she boomed, “There's my little bitch...”

Evan was swung out into the world as she crossed from the bed to the bathroom.

The familiar sight of his own master bathroom was a blur until he was dropped onto the still damp floor of the shower while she boomed above, “Take care of your business...”

Evan stood in the immense cube of frosted glass with its door wide open while he heard Kelsey's bare soles slap against the tile. A glance over his shoulder showed her bending down over the vast tub to open the tap before she wiggled her hips and her panties slid down to her feet.

As she settled upon the Toto toilet with a built-in bidet that had been one of the few fixtures that he had convinced Sam to buy, he watched a look of disgust wash over her face, “Don't watch me pee you little perv...”

He yelped and turned back around while he thought about the fact that she had a clear line of sight to him as he stood over the shower drain and struggled to relieve himself. It wasn't until after he heard the bidet run and the toilet flush that the roaring sound of water pouring into the tub helped him overcome the fact that Kelsey's shadow filled the shower stall around him.

When Evan was done, he stepped away and then stopped at the threshold of the stall.

Kelsey, like her boyfriend, also saw no need to cover herself around him.

She was standing in front of the sink, brushing her teeth while his eyes rolled up her towering frame. Kelsey had only a few tattoos on her legs; matching wreaths of barbed wire around her ankles that were often covered by her socks, a snake coiled around her right thigh that occasionally poked out of her shorts, and a knight on horseback with the phrase 'Go Chargerettes!' beneath it on her left buttcheek. It was her back where all of the ink from her right sleeve apparently spilled down to create a much larger piece.

A blue dragon that started on her right shoulder weaved its way to her neck before it dove down between a pair of feathered wings on her shoulder blades to eat a green and black meteor at the center of her back. Surrounding the meteor was a Garden of Eden-esque collection of flowers complete with a snake curled around an apple at the small of her back. The whole image stretched as she reached up to pile her still blue hair atop her head in a messy bun.

With steam rising from the bath, she turned about and he watched her pert breasts bounce with each of her steps before she dropped a bath bomb and a few drops of oil into it. Rich floral scents filled the air and she sighed contently while walking back to the bedroom to grab her vape.

The small device hummed as she walked back in and slowly dipped herself down into the tub.

“Bitch,” she cooed through a cloud of weed-laced vapor, “C'mere...”

Evan's legs shook a little as he crossed the room toward the vast tub. Waves crashed somewhere within it before her feet suddenly stuck out into the air. They hung over the edge while she crossed them at the ankles, a few errant drops of water falling off of their heels onto the floor below.

When he reached the base of it, he craned his neck back and called out, “Y-yes, Kelsey?”

Water rose and crashed once again while she sat up, a lazy smile on her face as she reached down. Her warm wet hand wrapped around him and yanked him into the sky. He flailed but that only made her giggle as she set him on the tub and leaned back against a small waterproof pillow she had set behind her head.

He stood on the slick edge with his whole body shaking, struggling to understand what she could possibly want. She had only placed him there twice before and both times were so that he could paint her toes a new color while she relaxed.

Looking down the long tub, Evan saw that her toes were still the same pale wintergreen he had painted them several days earlier without even the barest hint of chipping. The fingernails that shone against her vape were the same color and condition, except her thumb and ring finger which shared a complimentary dark red coloring. He turned back toward her immense face, which was currently a mask of simple serenity.

“Massage my scalp,” she commanded, her face marred by the faintest flickering of pain, “I feel a headache coming on...”

Evan nodded his head despite the fact that her eyes were currently closed and then carefully maneuvered himself to the wider space connecting the tub to the wall.

Her hair smelled of lavender and sweat with the faintest hint of the 'clean' detergent that he had bought a few months back, no doubt because she had just washed their sheets yesterday. Swallowing a lump in his throat, Evan leaned forward and watched his arms sink into her hair. While it was no longer a bright electric blue, there wasn't a hint of her natural color beneath and so watching his body being almost sucked into it sent a shiver down his spine.

The most shocking thing to him was that Kelsey's hair wasn't particularly soft. It felt fibrous and brittle, though he wasn't sure if that was from years of shaping and dying it with who knew what products or if it was just an effect of his size. Since shrinking, Evan had come to notice that textures felt different to his smaller hands while the flavors of food were often more intense than he remembered.

Finally, his hands met the soft tender skin of her scalp and uncertain what else to do, Evan began to knead and rub it like he would for any other massage. The vast mound of hair that surrounded him shuddered while a faint pleased groan echoed off the tile.

“Just like that...” Kelsey purred while Evan began to carefully move his hands about so that they wouldn't get tangled up in the bright blue strands.

His little body began to sweat from the steam rising from the tub and he felt his stomach rumble but Evan kept working. The gigantic pair had long ago made it clear that his needs were nowhere near as important as theirs.

After what felt like an eternity, Kelsey suddenly grumbled, “I think you're going to need to make sure Austin is fully satisfied for the next few days, bitch...”

The statement made Evan furrow his brow in confusion. He wasn't sure what the girl meant or even if he was supposed to respond.

“I only get headaches like this right before my period...”

His eyes widened in surprise and then his body shuddered from realization.

“He and I don't like to risk it much, you know? We don't always use condoms, especially in the mornings,” she chuckled, no doubt because she knew just how many days he had started with watching her roll off of Austin's erupting manhood, “So he's going to be really horny until at least the end of the week.”

Evan blinked, suddenly uncertain what day it was. Given that Austin worked an erratic schedule at a brewery that was open every day and Kelsey didn't work, he realized that he had stopped paying attention to what day it was weeks earlier. Her phone was nowhere in sight and so he did the only thing he could and kept massaging her scalp.

“I want you to make him feel like a king, bitch,” she continued, a hint of lust entering her voice, “Tell him how big he is and how tasty his cum is... oh and don't forget to play with his balls, he loves that...”

The shrunken man's whole body trembled while he nodded along.

Kelsey let out a soft moan and the water sloshed about the tub, “God, I love my man...”

Evan continued to massage her scalp, while struggling to act as if he couldn't hear her fingering herself beneath the water. Her head quickly started to twist about as the water splashed faster and faster. When her hair started to rise up and he felt himself going with it, Evan stumbled backwards in a panic.

Her whole body arched up, dripping wet, while her ecstatic shout echoed off the walls.

The tub shuddered when she crashed back down, panting with excitement from the quick orgasm. “Oh fuck, yeah,” Kelsey gasped, “That was too quick for me not to be well on my way...”

Evan blinked, trying to process the strange fact about how the giantess's cycle went, while she simply leaned forward and scrubbed her body down with a washcloth. It didn't take her long before she had unstoppered the tub and stepped out of it, leaving him behind to slowly pull a long blue hair off of his arm while struggling not to think about the next few days he'd apparently be spending up close and personal with Austin's immense manhood.

She strolled back in some time later dressed in a simple black tank top, green basketball shorts that were rolled down to show off the red elastic band of her underwear that read 'Supreme' and her dirty worn Nikes on her feet. She scooped him up with a smile and his face was suddenly pressed against her breast as she walked through the house.

“I really should think about getting some new sneakers, right?” Kelsey's voice thundered through his tiny body, “I just can't decide what to get. The '07 Forces are kind of cool but I do love these Air Maxes and then I have a friend who swears by Reeboks now or I could get a pair of Stan Smiths, I haven't had those since high school...”

She was halfway between the stairs and the kitchen when the doorbell rang and she stopped short, making Evan grunt in surprise.

“What the fuck...” Kelsey muttered while bending down and setting him on the floor. The dirty toe of her graying sneakers bumped against his backside, “Go hide in my office or something.”

Evan nodded and jogged away, his eyes on the front door and the shadow he could see coming through the bottom of it. His pace slowed as he wondered just who might be coming to his door unannounced.

He had fought hard to find a neighborhood that wasn't ruled by a Homeowner's Association because he never wanted to deal with that insanity, though he had come to regret it when he realized how easily that lack of interference allowed Kelsey and Austin to simply take over his life. It had been long enough that his coworkers had probably started to worry, since his automatic out-of-office reply would have run its course by now. Stepping into the office, he realized that the most likely explanation was that it was something that was absurd when you thought about it but otherwise normal; Jehovah's Witnesses, some kid selling candy bars for school, or maybe an old school door-to-door salesman.

The door opened and a cool feminine voice echoed from the other side, “Fina- Oh, hello, you're...”

Evan's eyes widened as the instant recognition made his heart skip a beat.

The woman's throat cleared and he knew that her surprised face had already slipped into its usual aristocratic mask before she simply glazed over her faux pas like it had never happened, “I'm looking for Evan Pierce.”

Kelsey, her eyes bloodshot from her wake-and-bake routine giggled, “Evan's not here, man...”

On the other side of the door, Evan heard his ex-wife Sam make the most indignant noise at being called 'man.'



Chapter End Notes:

Happy Monday everybody!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there are exclusive monthly stories for those who pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week!