- Text Size +

Evan's mouth was utterly dry when he heard the door to the master bathroom open.

For most of the time that the shrunken man had licked at the three pairs of shoes, he could hear the distant roar of the television downstairs. He had heard Austin slip on a pair of boxers and an undershirt before he stomped off, his slides thwacking against his meaty soles. It was easy to imagine the giant simply relaxing, waiting for his girlfriend to finish getting ready before he simply threw on his clothes and maybe slapped some cologne onto his neck.

Even after the little man had made all three pairs of shoes shine like new with nothing more than his aching tongue and sticky saliva-coated fingers, he could hear Kelsey primping herself in the bathroom.

Music echoed tinnily from her phone's speaker to fill the tiled room and he occasionally heard her humming or singing along to it. Hemming and hawing would sometimes fill the lyricless spaces of the songs while Kelsey made decisions about what to do next.

It reminded him of dating in college and for the first few years afterward, when the women he saw always seemed to be trying to impress someone. Sometimes it was him, and it had always felt good to see that extra effort that was done for no other reason than to make his eyes linger. Sometimes though, he knew it wasn't for him but other women who might look askance at them for not trying hard enough. On rare and upsetting occasions, he knew it was for other men because the cracks were already obvious in their relationship and they were both looking for an exit.

Sam had never been the type to overdo it though.

She always looked good, better than he did in every way, but she was never 'extra.'

It had been part of what he liked about her and when they had separated, a small part of him feared that she would look better the next time he saw her. But no, she wasn't the type to show up to their divorce proceedings looking hotter than hell. She had arrived looking exactly how she always did; effortlessly chic.

“Babe!” Kelsey's voice rang through the house as Evan felt her footfalls approaching.

The shelves began to shake and then Evan's eyes went wide as she strode in.

Her hair was now a shocking electric blue and piled seemingly pell-mell atop her head with perfect unnatural curls spilling out of the layered updo. Her gray eyes managed to pop amid glittering silver and black wings of eye shadow and her thin lips were plump and shiny. Her normally narrow frame was given distinct curves by the shapewear she had slipped into it and layered midnight blue tights over that seemed to shimmer with each of her world shaking steps.

The giantess didn't even bat an eye at Evan when she snatched a black cocktail dress from its hanger and then pulled it on. The tiny man could immediately tell that it was tight, even on her skinny frame, and clung to her now curvy body in just the right places.

A low manly grunt echoing from the closet door announced Austin's arrival. Evan practically bounced as he walked right up behind his girlfriend and began to help her with the zipper of the tight dress. “You are so fucking hot,” his voice practically dripped with lust.

“Yeah?” She pressed her backside against his crotch and Evan's eyes widened when he watched the pale blue boxers stir immediately in response.

“Oh yeah...”

“Well...” She turned around and fabric stretched as she leaned up close to his face. The pair's breath grew heavy before she cooed, “I'm also very thirsty so get dressed...”

The giantess giggled and tapped him on the nose before the same hand descended from the sky.

Evan stumbled about and he turned to watch her snatch up the ankle boots behind him without even a glance. The world shook while their thick heels thumped against each other and he watched her hips sway back and forth while she laughed.

“Fuck,” Austin moaned and his dark gaze weighed down on the smaller man.

Evan started to glance up but the rising tent in the giant's boxers made his whole body freeze.

“She's gonna be like that all night,” the giant explained with a grunt while he shrugged into a dark silver button down. The shirt was strained by Austin's muscular bulk but still looked good on his enormous frame while he sighed, “I'm gonna have blue balls by the time we get home...”

Watching the giant pull on dark slacks while trying to snake his hefty member down one leg of his boxers, Evan could only sit there in stunned silence.

The giant's belt jingled and then the world shook as he stepped away.

A moment later the spritzing noise of a cologne bottle echoed across the world and when Austin's shadow fell over him barely ten seconds later, the giant was accompanied by a cloud of warm manly scents.

Thick powerful fingers plucked up the huge loafers in front of Evan and the little man watched as they twisted them back and forth. “Good job, little dude,” Austin boomed while the shoes hit the floor with a thud.

Leather creaked below and the giant grunted as his fingers wrapped around the smaller man's midsection. Evan tensed slightly when he was lifted up but he forced himself to relax so that his limbs simply hung limp in the empty air that surrounded him.

The house blurred by as the giant stomped down the stairs and Evan was greeted by the familiar sight of his cage looming in front of him. The giant chuckled as he dropped the small man down onto the cool metal floor and then Evan yelped as he felt Austin's powerful palm pat his rear end.

Memories of his spanking made him freeze and look up over his shoulder at the much larger man.

Austin was simply grinning down at him and he sweetly cooed, “Go on, into your crate like a good boy. There's water and food for you.”

A shot glass filled with water sat just inside the cage along with a single red grape. Evan looked back at the giant, wanting to protest the meager amount of food but then he heard the heavy thumps of Kelsey's heels a moment before his crate began to shake.

“Lock it up, babe,” she boomed while dropping her vape into a sequined clutch that hung off her bare tattooed shoulder on a spaghetti thin strap, “I want to have at least two drinks before dinner...”

“We have plenty of time...” Austin said while grabbing the lock and key from where they sat on the kitchen table.

Evan watched the giant's huge fingers starting to work and desperation suddenly filled him. “W-wait!” He stammered, which made both giants suddenly look down at him. Austin simply wore a quizzical expression but he could see Kelsey's contoured brow starting to knit in annoyance. Stepping forward, he looked at the two pleadingly while struggling to think of a reason they'd leave the cage unlocked.

He knew that if he just had the time to explore the house, he could find the serum and whatever neutralizing agent they kept with it.

The square toe of Kelsey's ankle boot started to rise and the floor trembled when she tapped it impatiently. The light catching on the soft black leather of the boot made a light bulb go off in the tiny man's head.

“I st-still need to clean y-your work boots,” he swallowed an embarrassing lump in his throat before adding, “Daddy.”

“Aw, isn't that sweet, babe?” Austin playfully grinned at his girlfriend while she simply rolled her eyes.

“And your running shoes too!” Evan added, his voice cracking.

“Fine, whatever, it's not like he can escape anyway,” she said while glancing at her phone, “We need to get going anyway...”

Austin's hand invaded Evan's world and the tiny man did his best to keep from flinching back. The powerful fingers ran up and down his back in a friendly scratch, “He really is the best behaved little bitch we've ever had, huh?”

Kelsey snorted as Austin rose up to his full dominating height and her glossy lips cracked into a smile, “Yeah, he really is.” She leaned forward, casting him in shadow while one of Austin's hands settled on the small of her back, “Who's Kelsey's good little bitch?”

There was no hesitation in the small man as he shouted, “I am!”

“Yes you are,” she cooed, “Good little bitches like you get the food from our doggie bags. Yes they do...”

While Evan couldn't stop his skin from turning a bright pink, he still forced himself to grin and say, “Thank you! Thank you so much.”

Kelsey grinned down at him while standing back up, “Just make sure my man's shoes are spotless by the time we get back, bitch.”

Evan bowed down, his head touching the floor while he shouted, “I will!”

The pair laughed at the sight and Evan felt his embarrassment worsen from pink to red at the noise. A quick peck of a kiss echoed out while the giants sighed in unison right before the world started to shake from them walking out.

“He really is great,” Austin thundered.

“I told you he'd be perfect,” was Kelsey's response.

“You did...”

Tears welled in Evan's eyes as their words echoed in his ears. He knew that they had scoped out him and his house before shrinking him but the idea of them talking about how quickly he'd adapt to life as their shrunken pet made him feel even smaller. What about him, he wondered, made them think he would be so easy to cow and frighten?

A smile then spread across his face as he realized that they were wrong.

He had finally succeeding in tricking them.

They thought he was just their dumb little bitch boy but that night he would have free reign to search for whatever shrank him and hopefully whatever would grow him back.

The door to the garage creaked and Kelsey's giggle boomed through the house, “Oh wait, did you want to shrink some more people tonight? You know, for drink garnishes or whatever?”

Austin laughed, “That would be fun but if we really want to stay here...”

“What?”

“Well, we can't just shrink whoever we want and skip town anymore.”

“Oh shit, you know, I hadn't thought about that...”

The quick breezy exchange made Evan's heart pound. Suddenly he found himself wondering just how many people the pair had shrunk down. He had assumed that the pair were dangerous conmen, shrinking people and taking their money and he had tried desperately not to think about what had happened to their previous victims. But now he knew that the houses they stayed in weren't the only people they did this too and that meant that they must be serial killers too.

People would just go missing in a random town and no one would ever know that they had gone down Kelsey's gullet alongside a cocktail onion and a martini.

The thought made bile rise in his throat.

His cage rattled and he watched Kelsey's boots stride into view.

“Where are you going?” Austin asked.

Her boots stopped and Evan watched the bows of their thin strictly ornamental laces bounce, “I'm going to grab the stuff anyway. I know we shouldn't but, like, if there's an opportunity...”

“It's not in the house,” Austin replied with a laugh.

Evan's heart skipped a beat.

“What? You didn't put it in the bathroom?”

The tiny man struggled to remain as calm as possible, afraid that any sudden movement might tip off the giantess to how desperately he wanted to know where the 'stuff' was.

“I never even got it out of the van. Once I neutralized the pool, I just put it back in the usual spot...”

“And what? Forgot about it?”

Austin's response was just to chuckle.

“Oh my God, what if we needed it?” Kelsey replied while crossing back to the garage, Evan's cage rattling in her wake.

“I'd get it from the van?” The giant's giggling response echoed right before the door to the garage shut with a resounding boom.

The van started up a moment later, along with the low rumble of the garage door opening. The engine roared, loud enough for Evan to hear it in the kitchen, and then the garage door rolled back into place.

It had never been in the house.

The little man had already suffered one spanking when he first went looking for it and now he had talked himself into licking more shoe leather that night in the vain hope that he would be able to find it.

And it had never been in the house at all.

He couldn't stop the sob that burst out of his little body and he dropped down onto the floor of his crate. The little man wailed and smacked his fist against the hard metal beneath him, uncertain if he looked like Charlton Heston at the end of Planet of the Apes or a toddler throwing a tantrum but not caring either way.

There was no possible way for him to do anything but let out all the emotions that roiled through him. The sadness, the anger, the seemingly endless well of embarrassment, and the God awful futility of it all.

When he finally ran out of tears and simply lay there with his breath hitching from a dry sob every few minutes, Evan began to wonder if he had been playing along as part of a long con or if he really had started to be what they wanted him to be.

Was Kelsey right?

Was he just destined to be a good bitch for the gigantic pair?

The thought echoed in his head and then he was reminded of how he had gotten the opportunity to explore his own house in search of a shrinking solution he now knew wasn't there.

And he knew what would happen if he didn't do what he had promised.

It wasn't that he wanted to be a good bitch, Evan told himself as he drank down the water in his shot glass. It was that he didn't want to experience Austin's powerful hand against his backside again or to watch Kelsey shake her head and dump the food she would bring home into the trash while he begged her for a taste.

So he crawled to the front door where their shoes sat and started licking.

He didn't have the strength afterward to shuffle back to the kitchen and so he flopped down right between them. The scent of their footsweat still lingered in the air despite now being stale and far weaker than when they had first kicked off their shoes that afternoon. Evan had gotten used to it though and a fresh wave of humiliation washed over him as he realized that he had begun to like the smell of their feet.

His eyes drifted close in something approximating sleep.

He was awoken sometime later by amorous drunken giggling. He lifted his head to see the pair towering over him as the front door slammed shut. Kelsey's legs were wrapped around Austin's waist like midnight blue snakes and his tongue was probing the depths of her cleavage while she panted excitedly.

Then the floor quaked beneath the giant's feet and the pair disappeared upstairs.

The little man simply flopped back down against the cold floor.

He realized that he must have actually fallen asleep when he awoke again, the world still dark, to see Kelsey's bare peds slapping down against the floor. Looking up he could see that she was wearing one of Austin's t-shirts and nothing else while she stepped up to slide her feet into her neon green crocs.

Her face, now completely free of make-up, remained impassive as she looked down at him but then she was out the front door. In the distance, Evan could hear a car door open and shut, which made him slowly rise up to his feet in confusion.

The front door opened and shut with another powerful boom and Evan's eyes went wide when he saw the two bottles in her hand. Neither of them was labeled but he understood what they were instantly.

One held a pale golden liquid and the other a deep green, which was thicker than its gold counterpart. Kelsey glanced down at him and shook her head, “I wasn't going to leave them in the van. What if someone broke in and stole them?”

Evan stared back at her dumbfounded.

She walked toward the kitchen, the floor shaking in her wake, and he followed her.

She stopped at the overhead cabinet containing his collection of coffee mugs and slid both bottles onto the empty top shelf, her heels lifting off the floor as she stretched to reach it. Everything rumbled when they settled back down and then her left foot swung out, bowling Evan over and sending him tumbling aside.

Kelsey snorted with laughter while he groaned in the middle of the kitchen, “What were you doing there? Begging for a treat, my good bitch?”

Evan rubbed his chest and sat up while she opened a junk drawer and took out a small combination lock. The little man knew that he had never bought it and realized that the giantess had always been prepared to lock the serum away somewhere so he couldn't get it.

The lock slammed into place, affixing both cabinet doors together before her thumbs spun across the numbers, ensuring that he wouldn't be able to guess at the code to unlock it. Assuming that he could reach it at all.

She turned and started to walk away before pausing to look at him.

Despite the weight of her gaze on him, Evan sat staring up at the cabinet where she had just sealed his fate without blinking.

And then her skinny legs filled his vision before her hands wrapped around him, “Aw, don't worry. Good little bitches like you don't need to worry about shrinking down again...”

“Wh-what...” He sputtered.

He was pressed against her chest like a stuffed animal, his face sinking into her immense left breast while her thumb played against his hair, “I think you're the perfect size like this, that stuff's for other people...”

He couldn't help but whimper at the idea of other people shrinking down on Kelsey's whim.

The giantess yawned as she carried him upstairs into the master bedroom.

Evan gagged when she crawled into bed because the sheets reeked of sex but it only made the giantess laugh.

Her thumb gently stroked his back as she pulled the comforter over her chest, “You're all mine, bitch...”

The words made Evan's head spin because a part of him took comfort in the idea.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy Monday everybody!

A friendly reminder that there are more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there are exclusive monthly stories for those who pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week!