- Text Size +

Kelsey hadn't stood over Evan while he ate, instead she had walked off with the world shaking in her wake. He dimly heard her working in his office, though the little man couldn't imagine what else she might have to do in it.

The thought of what the pair actually did with their lives rattled around in his head as he hungrily ate the remnants of the giantess's sandwich. He knew that they had been living in a van up until they took over his house and so driving around presumably filled a portion of their day but then what? Especially since they clearly didn't work or at least hadn't since they stumbled upon whatever they used to shrink him.

A pang of jealousy overcame him as Evan realized they might not have done much of anything besides enjoy themselves, even before they had turned to a life of shrinking people and stealing from them. That the pair of twenty-somethings might have just been living a life more free and relaxed than he had boggled his mind. Especially since at their age he had been working fifty hours a week at a company that was working to rebuild after the dot-com burst a few years earlier.

He ended up leaving that company because he had hit the maximum amount of vacation time he could accrue and he had no clue when he'd actually be able to take it. Taking vacation would have felt like betraying every single one of his coworkers and while today he knew that was horrendously unhealthy, at the time it had just been... normal.

Sipping on the spit-filled coffee Kelsey had given him reminded Evan that he couldn't just wait around and stew about his gigantic captors.

With his belly full and his mind charged by the cold brew, the shrunken man rose up to search the house for their shrinking serum. He immediately crossed the kitchen and stopped in front of the cabinet under the sink.

Staring up at the tall black cabinet with its almost seamless appearance, a shudder ran through him. A cabinet that he wouldn't have thought anything about opening or kicking shut a few days ago now rose above him like an intimidating monolith. Bending low, he gripped the bottom corner opposite the hinge with both of his hands and heaved for all he was worth.

His legs and back muscles strained so hard that Evan feared he was about to slip a disc.

But then the vast door creaked open and he stood up to heave against it with his whole body.

Scrambling around the open door, he stopped it from closing then pushed off of its frame.

The vast door swung open and he let out a faint cry of triumph before turning toward its shadowy confines. The only thing that stared back at him though was his own collection of cleaning supplies, trash bags, and a bucket where he kept a few sponges, a ball of iron wool, and some coarse scrubbing pads.

“No,” he whined, stepping up into the cabinet to probe its depths.

The sink's garbage disposal and u-bend hung ominously above him but there were no unmarked plastic jugs of mysteriously glowing liquids sitting in their shadows. It was just the collection of various chemicals that had always been there.

With a sigh, he stepped out of the cabinet and then shoved the door closed.

It clattered loudly in its frame and the noise echoed off of the stone floor of the kitchen.

The little man immediately froze in fear.

In his distant office, the chair creaked loudly and he knew that Kelsey must have heard it. Hoping that she wouldn't be able to blame him for the noise, Evan rushed toward his cage with his little feet slapping loudly against the floor.

Her heavy boots thudded closer and closer but he didn't feel the floor shaking when he jumped over the threshold of the cage. Evan went to grab the door behind him and then his eyes widened when he saw that Kelsey was standing in the doorway to the kitchen.

The giantess's eyes were on him and her arms were folded across her chest.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

Her right boot tapped against the floor before her voice echoed, “Well?”

“I-I-” Evan stammered, stumbling back in his cage.

She walked toward him and within two strides, the bars began to rattle and with her next he felt the floor start to shake. “What is it?” Her boots smacked down right in front of the cage's entrance and her skinny legs blocked out the rest of the world. She didn't even bend forward, she simply looked down her nose at him cowering in the corner, “You have my attention, little man.”

Evan shook his little head, “I didn't do anything, Kelsey...”

“Then why are you hiding down there? Looking so...” Her thin lips twisted above as she snarled, “Guilty.”

The tiny man couldn't stop the flush of embarrassment rising in his cheeks, “Honestly, I've been here since you left...”

“Do you want to find out what happens to little bitches who lie to me?” Kelsey growled and this time she did bend forward. Her dainty fingers grasped the bars along the top of the cage and then she shook the whole thing.

Evan couldn't stop the terrified scream that burst out of his lips as he was thrown down onto the floor of the cage. His head smacked against the cold metal and stars burst across his vision. With the world spinning, he looked up at her and immediately blubbered, “I'm sorry! I'm sorry!”

His heart raced but there was no response from the giant girl above except to slowly smile down at him.

“Please,” the words came out of him in a rush, “I just accidentally banged a cabinet door shut, I'm sorry...”

Kelsey didn't ask why he was looking in the cabinets, she just kept smiling as she rose back to her full height. Her boots creaked when she turned around and the floor shook from her footsteps.

Evan's heart remained racing but he let out a sigh of relief when the giant girl's hair swished from her glancing over her shoulder.

He stiffened, which only made her smile grow wider, “Don't fuck up my cabinets, bitch. They're more important than you are now...”

The little man's jaw dropped at the threat.

“N-no...” he whimpered while Kelsey simply strolled out of the kitchen.

The worst part was that he knew it was true and had known going in that it was the truth. Now that she had stolen his money and set everything up for him to continue existing on paper, at least for a while, there was no reason to keep him around other than to amuse herself. And apparently, a few kitchen cabinets outweighed whatever enjoyment she got from seeing him squirm at her and her boyfriend's feet.

The mere thought of Austin's immense feet made Evan shudder, remembering how the giant threatened to squash him just that morning.

And then, as if thinking about him had summoned him, Evan heard the giant walk through the front door. “Hey, babe, I'm home,” the giant's voice boomed through the house followed by a sudden laugh, “Oh hey...”

Kelsey had obviously not made it back to the office and he heard her immediately speak to her boyfriend in a hushed tone. His low rumbling response was filled with concern but followed with an amused chuckle that echoed across the first floor of the house.

Bags rustled and Evan heard Kelsey's booted feet head upstairs before he heard Austin begin to walk.

Each step came slowly and deliberately, a heavy thump followed by a long pause. When the giant strode into view, Evan could see that he was barely lifting his foot off the floor before skimming it forward with his jeans trailing just behind the heel. His Jordan 4 would then clap to the floor all at once, as if gravity had just taken hold of it.

The little man sat up in his cage but remained pinned at the back of it, his fingers instinctively wrapping around the bars as the world began to shake and Austin loomed larger and larger.

“Come on out, little guy,” Austin said as his sneaker crashed down right at the entrance to the cage, its toe resting on the threshold, “You know you've been bad...”

Evan couldn't do anything but shake his head violently in response.

A low annoyed sigh echoed out and he watched as Austin's immense frame crouched down onto the kitchen floor. Disappointment was etched across the giant's handsome countenance but he remained silent while his hands reached into the cage.

The smaller man kicked at the huge fingers but all that did was make Austin grumble in frustration right before his hands clamped down on either side of Evan. “No, no, please!” The little man shouted as he was yanked free from the cage, his desperate grip nothing in comparison to the sheer strength of the giant.

Everything spun about and then he felt himself flopping about with each of Austin's powerful strides. The giant carried him into the living room then tossed him roughly down onto the coffee table. Evan barely had any time to recover before the giant's massive heels slammed down, making the whole world shudder beneath them.

Sprawled across the tabletop, the red and white soles of the giant's Jordans rose above the shrunken man like strange alien obelisks. They swayed apart and Evan felt the giant's dark gaze settle upon him right before they clapped together, making the smaller man flinch.

“Clean 'em up, bitch.”

The command boomed across the room right before the television flicked on.

Evan stared back at the huge soles and then looked around the coffee table for some kind of rag or other cleaning supplies. The vast tabletop was completely empty except for himself and the giant's imposing feet. Thinking about how he had licked the pairs' bare soles that morning, it slowly dawned on Evan what he was supposed to do.

The shoes weren't even particularly dirty but the realization that the giant had walked around town in them made his stomach churn in discomfort. Yet, that disgust did not actually stop him from crawling forward on shaky limbs to drag his tongue across the still new looking tread.

The bitter earthy flavor of dirt and random sour bursts rolled across his tongue as he took his first lick. The gritty bits that clung to the tread made him gag and cough but all that earned him from the giant was a soft chuckle.

First, Evan brushed at his tongue but then he looked at the gleaming streak of spittle he had left behind and compared it to the rest of the gigantic foot. With a grimace, he swiped his tongue across the tread again and this time he swallowed the revolting mixture of crumbs and dirt that clung to his tongue. Scraping them away wouldn't do anything for the foul flavor that had embedded itself inside his mouth anyway.

The more he licked, the more humiliated and pathetic Evan began to feel.

The huge feet would occasionally pull apart so that he could see Austin's thick lips twisted in a lazy smile. The giant was just watching videos on the television, occasionally chuckling at the youtubers on screen before turning his attention back to whatever he was scrolling through on his phone.

There was no worse punishment, the tiny man realized, than being forced to lick the very bottoms of the enormous man's sneakers. Evan had thought he understood where the devious pair had placed him in the hierarchy of his own house since he woke up shrunk yesterday but it was now truly hitting him.

He was so far beneath them.

He was something they could trod on without a second thought.

The thought made him burn bright red as he licked and licked, moving from one sneaker to the other while Austin simply laughed and let the algorithm provide him with more videos. He realized that he could have refused but he also knew that he had already been on thin ice. If Evan had fought this truly humiliating punishment than he no doubt would have provoked something worse.

Not that he could imagine anything worse than a mouth full of street grit.

Footsteps thumped down the stairs and then Kelsey appeared above Austin's toes. A happy grin spread across her face and she giggled while stepping over her boyfriend's powerful legs to settle on the couch.

Two quick zippers echoed out followed by feminine grunts and soft thumps.

Evan peered around the side of Austin's sneaker to see that Kelsey had taken off her thick-soled Doc Martens to reveal worn white ankle socks. The soles, gray from sweat and wear, stretched as she wiggled her toes before tucking her legs underneath her and resting her head against Austin's shoulder.

He wrapped a meaty arm around her and gently kissed the top of her head.

“You really whipped him into shape, huh?” Kelsey cooed while one of her hands roved across her boyfriend's chest, “Sorry I missed it.”

“Oh,” Austin chest rumbled with laughter, “I haven't punished him yet.”

The giant's response made Evan go still.

“Baby,” the giantess whined, “You have to punish them right away or else they won't get it.”

“He's not a dog, Kels,” Austin's huge sneakers rose up and pulled away, revealing Evan's frozen form crouched on the coffee table. The giant grinned as he sat up, “He knows what he's getting punished for...”

As Austin started to reach out, adrenaline seemed to kickstart Evan's body. He stumbled onto his ass and then immediately started crab-walking backwards as fast as his little body allowed. The giant couple laughed at the sight but that didn't stop Austin's hands from descending on him.

Evan's hand slipped past the edge of the table at the same time that the giant's fingers wrapped around his chest. He hung limp in the air while Austin yanked him over to the couch before flipping him onto his stomach and then dropping him atop his thigh.

Evan's breathing became short and erratic while he felt his eyes go wide.

Panic filled him and his little limbs flailed wildly.

All the while the pair just laughed down at him, gently nudging each other to ensure that neither was missing his terrified antics.

“How- how was that not the punishment?!” Evan screeched as he stared down at the giant's sneakers, “That was disgusting.”

Austin laughed while repositioning Evan so that he perfectly straddled the larger man's thigh on his belly with his buttcheeks slightly raised. “C'mon, little dude,” the giant boomed, “You can't let my kicks get dirty...”

“No, no,” he shook his head, tears welling in his eyes, “This can't be happening...”

One of Austin's hands landed firmly on his back, pinning him before he could squirm about anymore. Evan felt the other hovering over his raised behind followed by a gust of wind when it pulled back.

“Please!” He shouted, “It was just a cabinet!”

A whistle filled his ears and then came a thunderous clap that reverberated through his whole body. His limbs spasmed, air left his lungs, and his vision wavered before Evan's mind finally caught up to the fact that he had just been spanked.

Gasping for air, the little man begged, “Please, please, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I did it...”

Another whistle of wind was followed by another thunderclap.

The giants still giggled in the heavens above him while he flopped about and sobbed.

“I won't do it again,” he blubbered, tears streaming down his face, “I'm sorry, I'm sorry...”

But a third spank came down anyway.

He howled and for a brief moment the world did go dark.

When he came to barely a second later, all he could do was pant and mutter apologies.

Smaller softer hands pulled him off of Austin's jean clad thigh and he was pulled into a pleasant space that smelled of lavender and sandalwood. The still huge hands gently stroked his body and played with his hair while soft cooing noises echoed down from above, urging him to be a good boy in the future.

“I will be good, I will,” he nodded fervently, “I won't bang the cabinets again...”

Strong fingers curled beneath his chin, gently scratching it, “That's my good little bitch...”



Chapter End Notes:

Happy Monday everybody!

A friendly reminder that there are 3 more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week and a Happy New Year!