- Text Size +

When Kelsey finally finished destroying his financial and legal life, Evan felt weak with hunger. His head was light and his limbs felt too heavy for him to even flinch when the girl scooped him up in her hands.

He hung limply while his house turned into a blur around him and then he landed on the cold metal floor of the crate. The shrunken man struggled to force himself to his feet and scramble for the door but Kelsey swung it shut with a flick of her hand.

Then the padlock slammed into place.

With his ears ringing, Evan stared up at her but she simply rose into the sky, her teeth snapping away on the gum that she was somehow still chewing on. The little man doubted it had any flavor but he watched a grayish-green bubble expand from her lips before it popped and her long slimy tongue pulled the remnants back into her maw.

Her boot rose and smacked into the cage door, rattling it and sending the little man stumbling onto his backside. The reaction brought a grin to the girl's face as she began to tie back her hair into two loose pigtails, “Is that coffee shop outside your development any good?”

“Wh-what?” Evan's dry throat felt scratchy when he spoke, “Why?”

“Cause I want a real latte or maybe a cold brew,” She rolled her eyes, as if it was the most obvious explanation in the world, “Is it good?”

“It's alright...”

“Good enough.”

With that, she spun about and the floor shook as she strode off.

“Wait!” Evan's voice cracked while he stretched a hand outside the bars toward the enormous girl.

Kelsey paused and glanced over her shoulder at him, one airpod already in her ear and her phone hanging in her hand. Her eyebrows knit together in annoyance, “What, bitch?”

Her voice was barely any harsher than usual but Evan found himself shaking slightly, “Can you leave me something to eat or at least some water?”

“I'll take care of you when I get back.”

She then put her other airpod in and walked out of the kitchen.

Evan called after her, his voice becoming more and more hoarse but there was no response. The front door opened and slammed shut, followed by the lock slamming into place a moment later and then he knew that he was alone.

The little man shoved weakly on the door to his cage but it barely rattled. “Fuck,” he whimpered while his body sunk down onto the cold hard floor.

The padlock hung above his head, looking too heavy to even lift let alone yank open if he could unlock it. Still, Evan reached a hand out to push it anyway. His arm shook slightly but it did lift before immediately battering against the cage door, producing an awful clatter that echoed through the first floor.

Staring out across the kitchen, the little man let out an angry snort, “My house.”

He found himself forced to admit that it was his in name only now. His forged signature on the lease and the fake sale that Kelsey had probably already set up to go through in a few months would ensure that even that wouldn't be true forever.

He wondered if he would ever be able to figure out where they kept their shrinking solution and whatever neutralized it. It had to be somewhere in the house, since he figured it would be too precious for them to keep in their van where anyone might be able to break in and grab it. The safest places for it would either be the garage or the pool shed, though he reasoned that they could just keep it under the kitchen sink or in the laundry room as well considering if it was just a solution in a plastic jug or something, it wouldn't look out of place.

Staring at the cabinets, he wondered if he would be strong enough to actually open their doors at his current size. He certainly wouldn't be able to open the door to the garage or the laundry room if they kept it in there.

Maybe they would leave them open though since if he was supposed to be their tiny servant, he would presumably need access to them. Though, he realized that anywhere he would be allowed unsupervised access to is probably not somewhere they would keep whatever they had used to shrink him.

Evan flopped back onto the chilly floor of his cage and cursed once more.

Initially, he had figured the pair for idiotic young twenty-somethings who would slip up quickly but after listening to Kelsey plan out how to steal everything he had made over his career, he was beginning to doubt that assumption. They, or at least Kelsey, had probably been criminals of some stripe before they had found a way to shrink people.

Grifters who had started to work together and then fell in love.

The thing that made that likely backstory the worst was that if it had been the pitch for a movie or tv show, Evan would have probably watched it. He had always enjoyed a good heist movie or a tropey unlikely romance like enemies or rivals to lovers. When you watched something like that though, you never thought you'd be the victim of the attractive conmen who fell in love during their last job.

The people who got conned in movies were bad people, not random recently divorced guys who worked in tech. Though, he realized, in reality no one was performing elaborate heists to steal from billionaires or casinos. Most people who got conned were utterly random normal people who put their trust in the wrong person.

Tears welled in his eyes as he thought about how random it all was.

Evan didn't fight the sob that wracked through him, even though it hurt his throat even more.

He didn't stop crying until the front door crashed open and shut again.

The little man struggled to clear the tears and snot from his face as he weakly rose to his knees.

The heavy soles of Kelsey's boots produced a solid thud as she walked deeper into the house and then strolled into the kitchen. A loud crunch echoed out through the room and he looked up to see her biting into one of the coffee shop's sandwiches, which were served on fresh crusty demibaguettes. The floor began to shake as she came closer and closer, her shadow falling over his world.

Another loud crunch rolled across the heavens while crumbs fell down through the bars.

In her other hand sat an immense cup of cold brew, easily as tall as he was.

The ice inside it rattled when she brought it to her lips and took a loud slurp.

Her cold gray eyes settled on him but her face remained impassive as she swirled the ice about in her drink and then took another loud bite.

Evan's empty stomach twisted itself into knots while an embarrassing pink began to fill his cheeks. It was obvious what she wanted from him and as much as he wanted to resist, his extremely light head forced him to speak, “Pl-please, Kelsey, may I have some food and water...”

Her thin lips spread into a grin and she took one last bite of her sandwich.

Only a small little butt remained while she chewed.

She held it delicately between her thumb and forefinger so that he could see the remaining slivers of meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and onion that sat within the buttered bread. Then she twisted it about to show him the harsh bite marks that sat on the other side along with a few glistening specks of saliva.

A disgusted pang went through Evan's belly but he croaked once more, “Please, Kelsey...”

The finger and thumb lowered it to the top of his cage before they slid through the bars.

The hunk of sandwich plummeted, forcing Evan to scramble backwards to avoid being smacked by it. To his amazement, it remained together after it smacked down against the floor of his cage, only the tomato and onion sliding a little further out from between the demibaguette.

“Thank you, thank you,” Evan shouted, his throat almost raw as he rushed forward.

“That's not all my good bitch,” Kelsey said with a grin.

Evan's head snapped up while the cage trembled around him.

The giantess picked up the Senor Frog shot glass she had given him water in that morning then popped the lid to her cold brew.

“Oh God, thank you,” he called out while the dark liquid filled almost a third of the shot glass.

She then opened up the fridge and took out a large gray carton of oat milk. The giantess gave it a single shake before cracking it open to add to her own drink and then his as well. She then slid a stirring straw into the glass before picking it up and squatting down in front of his cage.

The padlock opened with a thunk before she slid it and the key into her hoodie pocket.

Evan placed a hand on the cage door but didn't push it open as a strange nervousness overcame him. Staring up at Kelsey, he noticed a strange mischievous glimmer in her normally chilly gray eyes. His body started to shake when she remained squatted in front of his cage, one hand holding the shot glass containing his drink and the other remaining on the cage to help her balance on the tips of her toes.

Rather than descend, the shot glass was lifted up toward her lips, which started to purse.

“No,” the words left him in a faint whine, “Please...”

A low rumble emanated from her throat before a frothy glob of spit slid out from between her lips. It landed in the shot glass with a flat plop and then her hand lifted from the cage so she could stir it in with the oat milk and cold brew.

“Yum yum,” she cooed while opening the door and setting the shot glass down directly in front of him, “A special little drink that I only make for very good bitches.”

Her fingers pressed into his personal space and Evan was too exhausted to fight them as they scratched against him like he was a puppy. She ruffled his hair with her pointer while her ring finger curled beneath his chin, forcing him to stare up at her.

“You're a very good little bitch, right?”

His lips trembled and his jaw moved but no sound came out.

“C'mon, tell me what a good little bitch you are or else you won't get your good little bitch drink,” a low chuckle rumbled out of her, “You'll get a bad little bitch drink...”

Evan's head spun as he tried to imagine what she might leave for him to drink if she was actively trying to punish him. Horrifying possibilities started to stack on top of each other faster and faster until he finally squeaked in a panic, “I'm a good little bitch, Kelsey...”

“Yes you are,” she cooed and then she picked the shot glass up and lifted the stirrer straw to his lips, “Now have some of your good little bitch juice.”

While the narrow straw would have never had enough space for a normal sized person to get more than the faintest taste of what they were sipping on, to Evan it was almost too wide. He sucked on it and a strong gush of liquid poured into his throat.

Evan was thankful that her spit hadn't done anything to the flavor, the familiar roasty taste of the cold brew was still very strong and appropriately tempered by the creamy oat milk. However, as it flowed over his tongue and down his throat, the shrunken man couldn't help notice the viscosity and warmth of it. Her frothy saliva had rendered the cold brew thicker and heated it up, making for a drink that went heavily down his throat and lingered uncomfortably in his mouth.

She lowered the shot glass to the floor and then tousled his hair once again.

“That's a good little bitch,” Kelsey rose to her feet and grinned down at him, “Now eat up. Daddy's almost home.”

Those last three words rang in Evan's little ears and a growing unease began to spread through his little body.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy Monday everybody!

A friendly reminder that there are 3 more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397 

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a great week and a Happy New Year!