- Text Size +

Evan was forced to watch while Kelsey shuffled around all of his money.

Once the giants had agreed on their plan, Austin had walked out of the room while humming happily to himself and Kelsey tucked back into her avocado toast like she wasn't committing several serious crimes with a few clicks of a mouse.

First, she wiped out his accounts, transferring them to what he could only assume were private banks in the Caymans though he did realize it could have just as easily been another tax haven with a cooperative banking industry. Then, for the first time ever Evan regretted not having Sam's college friend be his money manager because there was no one to stop Kelsey when she opened up his investment portfolio and depleted it with a few clicks.

He squirmed in her lap as she scrolled through his various funds and she glanced down at him. “What? Are you hungry?” She smirked as she lifted the last piece of her avocado toast, which she had used to scrape up the remnants of her runny egg, to her lips.

Evan glared up at her, “I-”

She simply bounced her leg hard enough to make him grunt, cutting off his complaint while popping the final chunk into her mouth. “Too bad, bitch,” she boomed mid-chew before laughing.

Biting his lip in frustration, the worst part was that Evan's stomach did rumble in response. The tiny man hadn't eaten since the salad the night before and the sweat he had been forced to suck down didn't help his dry throat much either.

Above, Kelsey was already looking over his retirement accounts with a grin. “Man, I wonder what you wanted all this money for so desperately that you'd take the hits on drawing from these...” Long winded warnings appeared with the confirmation of the account closures but the giantess just clicked through them without batting an eye. “I will have to set some of this aside so that you actually pay the penalty, otherwise people are going to come looking and we don't want that, do we?”

Evan was bounced about once more before a shadow fell down across his world.

Kelsey's lips pressed down against his skull and suddenly he was surrounded by her long hair. Strong scents of lavender and sandalwood filled his sinuses while her warm breath ruffled his hair. “I saaaaaaaid,” she stretched the word out and giggled, “Do we, little bitch?”

Fuming in her lap, Evan shook his head, “No, Kelsey...”

Evan expected her to rise up and carry him out at that point but she remained in his fancy chair, still typing and clicking away. A knock at the door drew both of their attention to where Austin loomed, “Hey, I was going to take out all the trash and then go run the donation bag to a thrift store, unless you wanted to?”

Kelsey shook her head, “Nah, I got a decent amount of work to do here, babe.”

“Ok,” Austin then blew her a kiss and started to turn away.

“Wait, baby!” Kelsey's thunderous voice made Evan cringe in her lap but he saw her lift his phone off of the table. “Did you want a new phone? I'm setting up his fake ones now...”

Evan craned his neck awkwardly to see that she was, in fact, setting up some kind of VoIP service in his name that would undoubtedly route through their phones or online accounts that they already used.

Austin's powerful footfalls thumped across the room and he took the phone from his girlfriend's hands. In Kelsey's dainty fingers, his phone had looked almost too big but then it seemed to disappear inside her boyfriend's meaty grasp. “Ugh, an android?” Austin shook his head, “Fuck that...”

Rather than hand it back to Kelsey, he simply turned it off and then stepped back from the desk, still holding the phone. Evan yelped as Kelsey stood up and giggled, “Wait, baby, are you about to trash it?”

“Yeah, why?”

Her grip on Evan loosened when she stepped around the desk and then bent forward. He was dropped unceremoniously onto the floor, where he landed in a heap with a faint grunt. His phone clattered to the floor next, the screen cracking instantly when it landed between Austin's hefty looking Jordan 4s.

There was no taunting like before when Kelsey had destroyed his car.

One moment, both of Austin's sneakers were on the ground and the next his right foot was rocketing into the sky. A shadow appeared then grew over the phone and Evan felt like he was moving in slow motion. His own 'no' stretched out in his ears while he struggled to push himself to his feet and scramble forward.

The giant's huge foot smashed down heel first into the center of his phone.

A horrific snapping noise echoed out followed by a stiff wind that buffeted against Evan.

The beastly Jordan wasn't done yet though.

It rose again and again, only to smash down over and over.

Bits of plastic and glass flew out from beneath the giant's tread, forcing Evan to step back and cover himself to avoid being hit.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the sound of his phone being pulverized finally came to an end and Austin's foot settled against the floor.

The split corpse of Evan's phone sat between the two mighty sneakers. The sight of it made the tiny man drop to his knees, especially when he realized that he had long ago forgotten most people's numbers. Even if he could get a phone to work at his size, he wouldn't be able to call anyone since the only numbers he really remembered were places from where he grew up. His parents no longer lived in his childhood home and he doubted that anyone from a pizzeria or comic book shop halfway across the country would be able to help him.

The only way he'd get out now was if he found whatever they used to shrink him and hopefully a way to reverse it.

The floor rumbled beneath his knees as Kelsey stepped forward and pecked Austin on the lips. “Do you want him to clean up your kicks, baby?”

“Nah,” Austin's voice echoed across the sky and the tiny man felt his gaze settle upon him, “He can take care of these when I get back.”

Evan's eyes turned to the huge sneakers before him, which were moving casually about as the giant inspected them from on high. “Wh-what?” He struggled to say but shadows were already moving overhead.

Another peck echoed out above before the shadows retreated, “Sounds good. See you later, baby.”

“Bye,” and the huge sneakers walked off, the remnants of Evan's phone rattling against the floor with each step.

He then heard the front door open and shut with a tremendous boom before leather creaked on either side of him. Evan flinched while his head bounced between Kelsey's platform boots, which while nowhere near the size of Austin's feet were still intimidating all on their own.

“Clean that up, bitch,” Kelsey punctuated the command with a snap of her fingers.

The floor rumbled and Evan listened to her settle back into the desk chair before slowly rising to his own trembling legs. He looked at the open door and then back over his shoulder. Kelsey sat at his desk and her gray eyes moved from his computer monitor toward him.

“Don't even think about it.”

She wasn't particularly loud but the words still rattled around Evan's head. He already knew, and was trying to accept, that he couldn't just run away from her but a part of him still demanded that he try. There was supposed to be something noble in fighting for your freedom even when you knew that you had already lost, or at least that's what books he read in high school and some teachers had told him over the years.

Yet, he found himself heaving up the broken remnants of his phone anyway.

Now that it had been thoroughly decimated beneath Austin's shoe, it was easier for him to handle. There had been an almost clean break in the middle, allowing him to heave up one half and carry it to the wastebasket that sat beside his desk. He had to stand on the tips of his toes to heave it over the top, an act which made his body burn pink with embarrassment but he knew that Kelsey wasn't paying him any mind.

She was typing away and occasionally muttering to herself before opening up his desk drawers and fumbling with whatever was inside them. He heard her flipping through paper while he picked up the various shards of plastic and glass that littered the floor. A low chuckle boomed across the room and he could see that she was going through his divorce settlement but that was the closest she came to teasing him.

Instead she just spun the chair around and booted on his scanner.

Having finished the demeaning task of cleaning up his own destroyed phone, Evan stared up at her while she drummed her fingers atop the device. She punched a few more buttons on the scanner and then his computer before it fully hummed to life. A pleased smile crossed her face and she reached into her hoodie to pull out a pack of gum.

She popped a bright green stick into her mouth and tossed its crumpled wrapper toward the floor.

Then Evan's eyes widened as it grew bigger in his vision with frightening speed.

Before he could even throw up his hands to protect himself, it hit him square in the face and sent him stumbling backward onto his ass. His indignant yelp drew the giantess's attention and then her laughter thundered out across the world.

The wide toe of her huge boot knocked him back over just when he started to recover. “Did I really knock you down with a gum wrapper?” She cackled between snaps of her gum.

“I was just-” She pushed into him again and he huffed, “It was just the shock of it, that's all.”

“I wasn't even aiming for you,” Kelsey giggled and then blew a bubble that popped loudly enough to make him flinch. Her boot finally settled on the rug in front of him, allowing him to rise to his feet while she waved her hand up in the sky, “Anyway, just toss it out.”

Her attention was already back on the computer screen, where she was carefully cropping his signature off of the scanned divorce papers. When he watched her put his signature into a new document that was clearly the last page of a rental lease, Evan couldn't stop himself from saying, “Th-that's fraud.”

“Hm?” Kelsey turned her full attention toward him. Her boots smacked down hard against the floor in front of him, causing him to stumble while she leaned across her knees to look down at him. She grinned wide enough to show him all her teeth while they snapped away at the bright green wad of gum, “You say something, my little bitch?”

“You just f-forged my signature,” he pointed up at the screen.

“Oh,” she blinked and looked back at the computer before looking down at him once more, “Did you want to sign the lease yourself?”

She picked a pen off of his desk and then brought it down toward him. The cheap bic pen looked like a spear to him and would probably be easily able to reach his chest height if he put the point down at his feet. He stared at it while she simply spun it in the air above his head, too far for him to grab even if he jumped for it.

He shifted uncomfortably in front of her booted feet, “Why do you even need a lease?”

“Always good to cover your bases,” she replied with a shrug, “Plus, then it'll look like you decided to sell to us for cheap because we were good tenants already living here. And we are good tenants, right?”

Evan blinked up at her and then the butt end of the pen came down to smack him in the shoulder. He grunted from the sheer strength of the blow and when he looked up, he recognized the firm look on her face. Rubbing his now throbbing shoulder, he nodded, “Y-yes, Kelsey, yo-you and Austin are good tenants.”

“Glad that you agree,” she boomed while sitting up and turning back to the screen, “It's probably why you're so generous with the rent on this fully furnished house. You're just such a nice little dude...”

Evan glared up at her but then a black wall of rubber and leather was bumping into him.

He stumbled back while she thundered above, “And the live-in cleaning service is definitely a huge plus.”

The tiny man staggered when she tapped her foot next to the gum wrapper.

Knowing that there was no arguing with the titanic girl, he bent down and picked it up. While carrying it to the wastebasket, he heard her start to blow another bubble.

Though he braced himself for its inevitable pop, Evan still flinched when it burst.

A part of him wondered if he would ever adjust to the sound.



Chapter End Notes:

Happy New Year!

A friendly reminder that there are 4 more chapters available right now on my patreon for just $1/month and there's exclusive stories only for those that pledge $5/month. Follow the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=81695397

Whether you support me there, leave reviews, or just read for free here or on deviantart, know that your support is always appreciated! Thanks as always and I hope you have a good week!