- Text Size +

Title: The Leopard Queen's Snack
Fandom: The Legend of Tarzan
Characters: Jane Porter, Queen La
Tags: Foot, Femdom, Transformation, Mouse Girl, Leopard Girl, Shrink, Vore, Sadism, Shrink Out of Clothes
Started: 29/10/2022
Finished:29/10/2022

La, Queen of the lost city of Opar, Mistress of the Leopard Warriors, stood atop a high branch, one hand resting on the mossy trunk while the other held her cherished staff gold leopard head staff, a red jewelled ball in its maw. Her platinum hair was perfectly styled with a mixture of elegance and the untamed wildness of her queendom, the golden crown of Opar sat atop her locks, a golden head piece with a small gold leopard skill with ruby eyes adorning it. She wore a black bikini top with maroon high lights with a matching sarong, decorated with the fangs of the warriors who had failed her. Golden bracelets, anklets and arm braces decorated her exotic tanned body, a golden necklace with a ruby at its centre rested itself atop her royal cleavage.

Her bare toes curled against the branch, the cool moss and would feeling pleasant beneath her. She leaned slightly over the edge, her cyan, slit pupiled eyes focused on the woman below her, her prey.

Several feet below her on the jungle floor was Jane Porter, Tarzan's chosen mate and current 'queen.'

The brunette was a faded yellow blowse that had been decorated with the green ink of the jungle with small tears from prolonged use. A leafy green skirt was draped around her waist, a long slit torn into the fabric for ease of movement and showing off her pale legs and bare feet.

The English woman was plucking the petals off of purple flowers and carefully depositing them in a glass jar she held, completely unaware of the predator stalking her.

It was finally time La put this wretched commoner in her place and put down the false queen of the jungle. The red crystal in her staff began to glow with a bright sanguine light, her soft lips twisting into a smirk, the vines draped over the trees around her quarry came to life.

The pale woman let out a startled scream as like serpents the vines struck at her and swiftly coiled around her wrists and ankles. The jar fell from her hand, shattering n the ground. The vines constricted and pulled her back and lifted her off the ground, and Jane found herself spread eagle and bound between two tall trees.

"What's happening!?"

Her answer came in the form of a shimmering red light as La materialized in front of her, a superior smirk on her face as she looked down on Jane despite her being held slightly above the sorceress.

"La!"

"That's Queen La to you," La corrected, as she tapped the head of her staff against Jane's chest.

"Wha-how…"

"Did you really think you could stop me? You may have destroyed my staff, killed my mortal body and destroyed my queendom, but you should have known I'd get you eventually. It took time but as a spirit I could focus purely on what I needed, it took so many vessels but eventually I was able to repeat the ritual that created the staff in the first place," she withdrew her staff and rotated it in her hand, the gold glittered in the African sun.

"You made another-"

The crystal in the maw of the staff glowed again and Jane was cut off as her lips were forced together and her skin melted and merged like hot wax until no trace of her mouth remained.

"Silence." La took a moment, enjoying the satisfaction she felt as Jane glared at her mouthless, helpless, the anger in her eyes dwarfed the trace of fear but she would fix that soon enough. "And with my new staff I was able to craft myself a new body. And now that I have my powers back, I shall rebuild my queendom, the leopards will soon be back under my control and once I make Tarzan my kind the gorillas will join them. Oh, we shall be unstoppable, an army of gorilla leopard warriors at our command, forget the jungle, we shall rule the world together."

Jane continued to glare at her captor. Tarzan would never be with La.

"But before all that, it's time you finally paid the price for all you've done." La stepped toward Jane, stopping when her face was an inch from the pale woman, "I've had so long to think about how to deal with you, I could vaporize you but that is too quick, I could burn you, paralyse you and throw you to the crocodiles, feed you to my warriors, I even briefly considered trapping you in the body of a leopard and either letting your…husband," she said the word as if it left a vile taste in her mouth, "deal with you, or even using you as breeding stock for my warriors as you watched us rule together,"
La gave Jane a cruel smile, the crystal of her staff beginning to glow again. Despite herself Jane began to tremble.
"But then I had the perfect thought on how to deal with you, it would be so much more personal to rip you apart myself,"

There was a flash of red light and Jane's clothes fell to the floor, the vines drooping back to their natural place. La bent her knees and lowered her body, leaning over the clothes, she noticed a small lump shift beneath the fabric.

"There you are," her free hand lashed out and grabbed the squirming form inside before pulling it out and holding it up to her face. Jane was now hardly 4 inches tall, maybe 5 with her new rodent tail, a pair of brown furred mouse ears stuck out from her hair which had gained a more furlike consistency, her nose had lengthened a bit resembling a mix of a human nose and a mouse' snout. Her naked body had gained a light brown tint to match her new hairs but had remained furless as La desired.

Jane had stopped squirming just stared at La's giant face; her mouth returned to her now hanging open. La's smirk grew and at Jane's new size her white teeth resembled fangs.

"This is what you always were, a small rodent that thought itself a queen," the crystal began to glow again and Jane's heart began to pound in her chest as La's features began to shift and warp. Her teeth became more pronounced, growing into literal fangs as her smirk grew larger than a humans naturally could. Her eyes became more narrow, her ears flattened to her head as a pair of triangular yellow furred ears protruded from her thick growth of hair which too began to shift to a matching yellow with a fur like texture. Her tanned skin grew fur and her nose darkened as black ringlike spots began so spread over her body and a long fluffy tail curled up from beneath La's sarong and weaved behind her.

Jane could feel every muscle in her body tensing on instinct as she stared up into the giant leopard girl's hungry eyes.

"I, as always, am the Queen of the Leopards, and you know what leopards due to rodents?"

Jane squeezed out of La's grip and leapt to the ground, using a mouse's natural ability to collapse its own spine to squeeze out of tight spaces.

"Tarzan!" She cried out.

A giant yellow hand slammed down in front of her, once perfectly manicured nails had become curved inch long black claws. La's claws sliced through the earth beneath them and Jane skidded to a stop, turning she sprinted away.

La watched, anticipation building inside her as excitement for the hunt and pleasure mixed together, she was going to enjoy this. Placing her palms to the ground La pounced forward and over the mouse girl, landing in front of her, she turned and lashed out with her hand, slamming her palm on Jane's tail as she changed direction again. The tail stretched to its limit before making its owner fall and face first into the ground.

Her fingers slid together, nipping the wormy tail between them, and proceeded to lift her off the ground and into the air. Jane began to wriggle and thrash around as she looked at the ground rising higher to the 'sky.'

La let the tail slide free and laughed as she watched the naked mouse girl smash into the ground and force herself shakily to her feet.

Tears leaked from Jane's eyes as her knees and right breast throbbed with pain, she could already feel bruises forming. But after living in a literal jungle for so long she wasn't going to let some bruises cause her death. She took a shaky step then proceeded to launch herself forward, forcing herself into a run, her feet pounding against the ground.

The ground shook as La danced around her again and a giant furred foot slammed in front of her, like her hands, capped with black inch long claws that tore into the ground as they flexed. Jane slid to a stop, crashing into the side of La's food before falling onto her ass, wincing as her ass forced her tail into an uncomfortable position.

The natural earthy aroma of La's feet caressed Jane's sensitive nose. Her eyes trailed up La's body from her feet, the imposing giant figure draped in exotic clothes, reminded Jane of the depictions she'd seen in books of ancient goddesses.

Jane turned and began to run again, not even bothering to stand back up and opted to instead 'run' on all fours like a mouse would, she was relieved to feel her body moving faster than before. La's giantess body began to rock with thunderous laughter as she watched her rival further reduce herself to the rodent she was. She was actually almost inclined to let her go, maybe turn her entirely into a mouse, but she'd rather not risk Tarzan finding her and after everything the brat had done, La wanted her revenge.

Jane had almost reached the foliage; she could taste her freedom. Scarlet smoke erupted in front of and she skidded to a halt and again found herself staring up the feline giantess, sat between her legs. The claw of La's big toe lightly tapped in place as La stared down at her with a superior smirk and one elegantly raised eyebrow.

Jane turned to run again, La squatted down and slapped her palm on top of the mouse girl. Jane screamed as she was suddenly engulfed in darkness, lifting her diminutive fists she began pounding against La's fingers.

La allowed her fingers to open a little, reminding Jane of the inside of a cage as she stared at through the furred bars. Jane squirmed through the gaps only to let out a startled squeal as the furred trunks closed around her tail before curling to nip the sensitive tail beneath the point of a curled claw. Jane cried out in pain as La lifted her again into the air, not slowing until Jane was dangling arm's length above her head.

"I could play with you all day, but I'd much rather play with your man."

La grinned as the mouse girl struggled pitifully in her grasp, squeaking in terror.

"Now, I think it's time I proceed with what I mentioned before, you know the whole ripping you apart thing," she lowered the trembling girl in front of her face and flexed her thumb, positioning the tip of her claw against Jane's naked stomach. Her smirk growing, she began to ply pressure, her pussy growing moist as she prepared to gut the commoner that had caused her so much trouble.

"Please no!"

Jane screamed as she felt the tip stab into her stomach only to suddenly stop. La's nose twitched as a delicious scent wafted its way into her nostril. Her mouth began to water as the sweet scent of blood and raw meat laced with fear and salted with sweat. She withdrew her claw and relaxed her thumb, moving Jane closer to her face her giant pink tongue slid from between her lips and its tip licked her bloody claw.

A burst of flavour filled her mouth and she found herself moaning in pleasure.

"Mmm, I think we just found a better way to dispose of you, a more intimate way," she stretched out her tongue again and licked the upside-down shrunken woman, bathing her in her spit from her face all the way up to her ankles. Jane made a sound of disgust as she craned her face away, her hair matting against her forehead, as La let out another moan as she tasted the Jane's salty flavour, especially the shallow cut on her tummy.

"Oh yes…you are positively scrumptious," La held Jane up high again, except this time she held her directly over her open fanged maw, her tongue stretching out like a wet, pink welcome carpet.

"No, no, no, no, no, NO!" Jane screamed as La released her tail, she fell through the air head downwards, arms flailing as she grabbed at empty air as the cavernous maw grew closer and closer before finally, she landed with a wet splat on La's hot tongue.

La closed her mouth and moaned as she tasted the mouse girl, her mouth filling with saliva, her body determined to digest its delicious treat her mouth only growing wetter as the girl's blood slowly dripped onto her tongue. La lifted her staff to her face and she saw her perfect reflection in the sanguine orb, she opened her mouth, the corners of her mouth lifting as she saw the naked woman lying on her front on her tongue, strands of saliva dripping down from her elongated fangs and the roof of her mouth, attaching themselves to her snack.

Jane was shaking her head, her lips open in silent horror as she stretched her arm out, reaching for one of her fangs as if hoping to pull herself out. La shifted her tongue teasingly, watching as the movement caused Jane to fall, her face slapping against the giant tongue before she shakily resumed her feeble escape attempt.

La watched her until her drool threatened to slide over her lower lip, Jane had wiggled her way almost to her fang, and the giantess closed her mouth and with slow deliberation swallowed the saliva and Jane, her empty hand moving to trace the squirming bulge that appeared in her throat and began to slide down.

She opened her mouth again and stretched out her tongue and even though she knew what she would see, the sight of her empty mouth made her pussy convulse. She gave her reflection a fanged predatory smirk which shifted to one of surprise as she felt Jane's squirming slide deeper and deeper, starting to send shivers of pleasure between her thighs. La found herself sliding her staff between her legs almost without realizing and began to lightly grind her pussy against it through her sarong.

A/N Just an idea I had, been wanting use La again and definitely wouldn't mind doing a giantess leopard girl again, please review and let me know what you think.