- Text Size +

Title: A Slime for a Familiar
Commissioned by: Zenryokutfs
Categories: Original Content
Characters: Honda (OC), Saki (OC)
Tags: Shrinking, Scent, Humiliation, Domination, Femdom, Feet, Armpit, Sweat, Penetration, Anal, Futanari, Body Alteration, Spit, Golden Shower, LitRPG, Objectification, Face Sitting, Magic, Transformation, Slime Girl
Started: 27/10/2022
Finished: 29/10/2022

Deep in the Huntver Forest, two young women travelled together. The elder of the two, Saki, was a thief by trade, had silver hair styled into a pixie cut and had mossy green eyes. Saki wore a dark blue sleeveless shirt that framed her arms that glistened in the summer sun, with a matching skirt around her waist with dark hiking boots completing her attire. The second of the two maidens were Honda, she was the newest member of the Titan's Hand guild and a rather inexperienced mage, she had ruby locks crafted into a hime cut, and her eyes were just as dark as her hair giving the false impression of power and skill. She wore an indigo leotard that clung to her still-developing body, a green gem around her neck, purple stockings that reached just shy of her thighs and a pair of matching heeled boots.

After several hours of travelling, Honda was seriously regretting her choice of footwear. The two had accepted a job to deal with a goblin encampment in the middle of the Huntver Forest that had been raiding the wagons of merchants, a relatively simple job, with the reward of 10 silver pieces, very good pay for the work, it was only so high so that the long journey on foot wouldn’t put adventurers off. To reach the goblin encampment they had to leave the trader’s roads and head deep into the forest.

“We should reach the goblin encampment tomorrow, Runt,” Saki remarked.

Honda’s cheeks tinged with embarrassment as her guildmate called her by the nickname she’d coined when they first met. She wasn’t that short. Though her hairline, even with its outlandish style, barely brushed the space above Saki's breasts and her eyes met the area just below the older woman’s tits.

“So…is there anything I need to know about goblins?” Honda asked, internally squirming that she even had to ask that question, it made her feel so inexperienced and weak but the truth was, she was inexperienced.

"They're short and green, usually top out at 4ft height so they might look a bit imposing to you," Honda glared at the thief, "they're crafty and known for using traps and poisons; if a hobgoblin is present, they’re known for ambushes as well…though if a hobgoblin is there, we’re gonna need to demand more payment, there’s never just one hobgoblin.”

“Are they dangerous?”

“Goblins? They can be if you’re not careful. Hobgoblins? Yes, they’re taller ranging from 5 to 6ft, and are known for their competence in melee weapons and utilizing range weapons with their underlings. They can turn a goblin camp into a goblin military…and they breed faster."

“So, what do we do if there are hobgoblins in the camp?”

"Well, what I have in mind for you should still work, but it would mean I'll utilize more long-range attacks than I was planning."

“You have a plan?”

"Of course, I do, I need to see the encampment before I can iron out the details but the core components should work, and will minimise any risk to you, Runt."

Honda bit her lower lip in frustration.

“So, what is the plan?”

“Well, I suppose it might be better to enact it now so you can get more used to the body and its abilities.”

“What?”

Saki turned to face the inexperienced mage. Taking a breath, she began to chant in an ancient tongue.

“What are you doing?” traces of fear began to infiltrate Honda’s voice, she took a hesitant step back as the thief’s eyes began to glow, her irises lined with the pale blue light of mana.

Saki raised a hand, her middle finger dipping as her index and ring finger pointed at Honda. Blue lightning began to shudder into existence and reached from her fingertips towards the girl. Honda took another step back but the magic began to encircle her before dipping into either one of her arms. From where the lightning touched a light pink radiance began to spread out and over her skin.

A small gasp escaped the younger woman’s lips as a tingling though not unpleasant sensation began to spread over her body until every inch of her was pink. The light began to grow more brighter and her skin fainter, more transparent, her flesh seemed to both grow heavier and lighter. The world began to grow around her, trees stretching upwards as did Saki, becoming more imposing with each second that passed.

When the spell ended and the lightning vanished, the rosy light began to fade, Honda was left standing at a mere 2ft tall and her skin was gooey and transparent, it reminded her of jelly and in the centre of her chest, floating in the place her heart had been was a small pink ring, Saki found herself suppressing a giggle when noticed it. Honda’s new core looked like a pink condom.

Honda looked down at her new body, lifting her hands, large droplets formed at the bottom of her arms, drooping down as if she were melting. She looked back up at Saki, Honda’s sanguine eyes now mixed with the hot pink of her slimy body, staring at her with an expression of astonishment. Not even noticing that her clothing was now pooled at her ‘feet’ and starting to lightly fizz as the fabric started to be broken down, her nudity didn’t expose much, her breasts had become barely shapely blobs and her thighs along with her pussy had melted together into a mass of slime.

“What did you do to me?” her voice even had a slight gurgle to it, small bubbles rising in her throat and up to her mouth, bursting at her transparent lips and giving sound to her words. It was a rather interesting thing to watch happen.

A transparent illusion appeared in Honda’s vision; her mouth dropped open in shock as she read the words.

Transformation successful! Honda LV10 Mage has transformed into LV1 Slime

“I have turned you into a slime. This way you can go into the goblin encampment and position yourself for combat while distracting them. And if they try to attack you their weapons won’t have any effect. While dumb slimes are almost impervious to physical attacks and are completely immune to poisons.”

Honda just continued to stare with her mouth hanging open.

"The plan is simple. You go into the encampment while I circle around. While they are distracted by you, I can dart into the camp and take them out from behind. If there are hobgoblins, I’ll just stick to ranged weapons until they are dealt with,” Saki explained.

“Why did you have to transform me?!” Honda objected, her shrill tone fizzing in her mouth.

“You’re too low level, if you went into the encampment there is a high chance you would succumb to their poisons.”

"How am I supposed to level up like this though?! I’m back to level 1 and if I gain any experience it’ll experience as a slime! I already lost 2 levels as your underwear!”

A strangled sound escaped Saki’s throat as she suppressed her mirth at the memory of when the young mage was turned into her underwear to act as her support class. She had enhanced her mana and its regeneration while she’d been worn, as well as giving her stamina a boost, part of her actually missed the underwear, she’d even started to become comfier near the end.

“It gives you the chance to learn unique skills you normally wouldn’t have, and this allows you to safely enter the battlefield and gets some hands-on experience, which you can use in future with your actual body to avoid being skewered.”

Honda would have gritted her teeth if she still had any. When her transparent teeth touched each other, they merged into a wad of goo behind her see-through lips. While true it gave her interesting skills, she could not actually use those skills in her human body.

How was she supposed to even use the Silk Skin skill outside of being a pair of panties? Though the Sweat Absorption skill had come in handy a few times as she was able to reabsorb her own sweat and while it didn’t get rid of the smell it created it did allow her body to remain hydrated for longer, not that she’d ever admit that she gained a useful skill from being used as Saki’s underwear for a month. She still remembered the smell and taste of her pussy.

“Now familiarise yourself with your new skill set, the slime form should come with some basic ones,” Saki said, she’d never been transformed like this herself but almost all creatures had natural abilities from birth, slimes should be among that list.

Pouting, Honda brought up her new character sheet, the majority of her skills were greyed out, symbolising she could no longer use them, the same went for all of her spells.

Name: Honda

Race: Slime, LV1

HP: 10/10

SP: 10/10

Mana: 1/1

Skills:

Absorption:  Your slime body is able to take in compounds and break them down to a cellular level, restoring stamina, health and mana.

Melding: You are able to meld with any severed section of your substance on contact and assimilate any nutrients it has gathered while away.

Reconstruction LV1: You are able to reconstruct complex structures within your substance if you have absorbed the individual components or the equivalent.

Regeneration: Through absorbing nutrients you are able to regenerate the main mass of your body.

Slime Core: You are able to regenerate from your core as long as it remains intact over time, even if the rest of your body is destroyed.

Bonus Ability: You are able to move your core to any portion of your body, at higher levels you will be able to liquidize your core and move the particles through any part of your substance that is connected to your core.

Substance Manipulation LV1: You are able to move and mould your substance through your will.

Sweat Absorption: You are able to absorb sweat into your body to replenish your inner water reserves and restore limited stamina.

Immunities:

Damage Resistance: You are resistant to all types of physical none magical damage.

Poison Immunity: Poisons have no effect on you.

Vulnerabilities:

Fire: You are vulnerable to fire, magical fire will do double the damage to you.

Lightning: You are vulnerable to lighting, magical lighting will do double damage to you and may cause your substance to destabilize until the energy has dissipated.

Honda read off the list of skills, not bothering to dip into the greyed-out ones since she couldn’t use them anyway.

“Not a bad list, I’m surprised your sweat absorption carried over, looks like it wasn’t a waste of time being my sexy underwear,” Saki said with a teasing smirk.

"Can we please stop talking about that?"

“You’re the one that brought it up,” she was grinning now.

If Honda could still blush, she would have gone as pink as her slimy substance was.

“Anyway, that reconstruction one is actually very handy, and so is that melding one, I wonder if that means you’d be able to reattach a lost limb when you’re back to normal.”

“Err…I’d rather not test that…”

"Well, hopefully, you won’t have to, but it’s worth bearing in mind. Though we could always test it with a few hairs and see if they reattach…” Saki mused allowed, pressing the nook of a finger to her lips. "But that's beside the point, for now, we need to focus on dealing with the goblins…" she drifted off as a thought occurred to her.

Saki took a large stride, closing the distance between herself and the now 2ft girl and knelt down so they were almost eye level. She leaned in and took a strong sniff of her neck, picking up a hint of sweat laced with mana, along with Honda’s natural aroma. Reaching out she collected the clothing from under the slime girl, Honda’s underwear was gone but the rest of her clothes were fine, though it appeared as though the moths had a good nibble on them.

“What are you doing?” Honda asked as she leaned back, her body morphing back rather than starting to bend or stretch in any direction, a substance between solid and liquid.

“You still smell yourself.”

“What?”

"Goblins have a strong sense of smell, if they smell a human scent on you, they might be on guard and if there are hobgoblins present, they'll deduce an attack is coming…we'll need to remove your scent."

Honda tried to swallow but was no longer capable of the motion. It was so strange having no muscles, no bones, no organs, no structure, yet it was like her entire body was one very flexible muscle.

“And how…do we do that?” she asked nervously.

“The same way regular slimes change their scent.”

“And how is that.”

Information: Slimes' scents and mana flavours change through the consumption of physical materials.

“By feeding you.”

“Feeding me what?” she was somehow getting even more nervous with each word she read and heard.

Saki turned and reached for a small plant and ripped it from the ground, dirt showering from the pale brown roots.

“With whatever’s handy,” she raised the plant to drop it into the slime’s head but hesitated, “actually, it would probably be more effective if we reduce your mass first…”

“What?”

“Do you ever get tired of asking that?” Saki sighed, “If we reduce your size your body will enter something like survival mode and internalise the structure of the compounds further and there is a higher chance that it’ll flavour your core which will then feed the rest of your body,” she explained.

“Okay…so how are we going to…”

Saki took out a dagger from her belt, the curved silver blade illuminated with a menacing purple light.

"This is an enchanted dagger so it should cut through your resistances," before Honda had even finished processing what the thief had said, she struck out with the blade and severed her gooey arm at the shoulder, it dropped to the ground with a wet splat, losing the loose definition it had and spreading into a pink puddle.

Honda looked from the puddle to her stump, to her friend then back to the stump. Her astonishment grew as the goo of her stump began to stretch out, morphing back into the familiar shape of her arm. She flexed her fingers hesitantly, she felt no pain, though neither did she feel pain from the initial cut.

Information: the substance of slimes contains no nerves, meaning there is no way for pain to be felt within the substance and slimes are one of the few creatures completely immune to pain.

“You cut my arm off…” she fizzed in a whisper.

“Don’t be a baby it’s not like it hurt, and I did warn you,” Saki said, waving off the objection, a speculative expression appeared on her face. The thief leaned back and sat herself on the ground and proceeded to peel her leather hiking boots off, the scent of vinegar with a hint of cheese filtered into the air.

Honda watched in confusion, hardly noticing the nagging desire in the back of her mind pushing her to engulf her friend’s bare, sweaty feet. The thief took her boots and proceeded to scoop up the puddle into either boot before sliding her feet back inside, a pleased moan sounding from her lips.

Saki felt her toes curl in euphoria as the cool gel-like substance encased her feet. The space between her toes began to tingle as the goo began to clean her feet, it was like she had a mini jacuzzi in either of her boots. If she had known it would feel this good, she would have done it at the start of the journey. She stood back up, testing her weight, the good slid around and under her foot in constant motion even though there was nowhere to move to, perhaps her sweat was carrying enough mana to keep it animated or this was just the nature of slimes.

“What did you do that for?” Honda asked, her eyes darting from Saki’s hiking boots to her face and back again.

"This way your substance can be further flavoured and given how much we've been walking and holding long I've had these boots, I'll surprised if you still have your old scent after we're done," she struck out with her blade again and this time her other arm flopped onto the ground, since both her boots were full, Saki took out a small clear bottle, uncorking it she muttered an incantation, pressing the opening of the bottle to the puddle. The thick pink substance began to flow into the bottle as if it were being slurped up through a straw and didn’t stop until it was entirely contained despite its size, no doubt enchanted to contain more than it naturally should.

Honda looked up as her arm returned, flexing like liquid rubber, she looked up and was surprised to see she had actually further shrunk, she’d lost half a foot in mass from the two slices. And found herself starting to feel something of a mixture between intense hunger and thirst, the shrubbery that populated the forest around them was starting to look rather tasty.

“Maybe one more…”

Saki's hand whipped out again but this time the blade sliced through just below the slime's waist. She channelled a small portion of her mana into the blade and once it cleared the other side of the goo a burst of mana shot out causing the upper half to fall back and splash onto the floor instead of landing on top of and remerging with the lower half. As before Saki took the bottle and began to suck up the goo, her eyes shifting to the other puddle of goo as it began to swirl. Small waves erupted as it crashed in on itself.

By the time the puddle was fully sucked into the bottle the slime girl had reconstructed herself, her core floating up inside her, back into her chest, it seemed to be where the girl was subconsciously keeping it. Right, where her heart used to be. Despite the loss of mass, she was able to reconstruct her body in every detail, apart from her size. The diminutive slime girl had been reduced to 1ft in height and barely came up to Saki's knee, it was an oddly appealing sight. A message appeared in her own vision.

New Trait Unlocked: Macrophilia, you have gained an enticing desire to be larger than your partner, the smaller they are the more erotic you find them.

‘Well, that’s new…’ she mused to herself before dismissing the message with a thought, maybe she’d get to explore that when she got back into town. Though she did have to admit the more she looked at Honda, the more she wanted to…put her in her place…beneath her. Though thought brought a very nice warmth between her thighs.

The slime girl looked up at the giantess that now stood over her, she was starting to look very imposing. Sweat glistening on her arms and forehead in the summer light, Honda found herself forming a tongue from her substance just to lick her clear lips.

“Anyway…” Saki began, her cheeks a touch flushed, “let’s continue where we left off,” again she held the plant above the slime’s head and Honda found herself feeling almost like she was a child again when taller kids would play pipsqueak in the middle with her bag. She dropped the plant and it landed on the slime’s upturned face and slowly sunk into her face.

Behind her expression, the plant began to rapidly fizz. Unlike the clothing before her body was wasting no time in making the process gradual, it was rapidly breaking down the plant. The leaves flaked into pink bubbles, then the roots, then the stem until finally, nothing remained.

It felt like Honda's entire body was salivating. Like she’d eaten nothing in days and was just served a prime, perfectly cooked cut of steak, her substance glimmered in delight. She wanted more and like a child found herself disappointed that the food was gone.

New Skill Unlocked: Herbalism Novice LV 1, you have gained an understanding of the plant Pixie Nettle and its qualities

Honda felt her mind rush with a burst of knowledge about the plant. It was like she’d been studying the plant and its properties for years. She filed the knowledge away, it wasn’t important. She wanted more. She was weak and needed more.

"You look like you enjoyed that," Saki smirked before uprooting another Pixie Nettle and dropping it into the goo, it was only after she released the plant, did she notice a thin line of webbing connecting the leaves with a tiny black spider hiding under a leaf.

Just as before the plant began to fizz and break down inside the slime girl. Her body salivated as pleasure radiated through her. It was like someone had somehow bottled footsie and poured it into her body. Her breasts became more pronounced and shapelier as the concept of sexual intimacy was forcibly returned to her mind.

New Skill Absorbed: Sticky Silk, you can use the proteins in your body to create a thin strand of webbing.

“Did anything happen with that piece?” Saki asked, watching the slime closely.

“I gained a new skill…sticky web…”

“You got one of the spider’s skills…I wonder…” Saki looked around and soon spotted what she was looking for, she plucked a snail from under one of the shrubs. The snail slipped back into its shell, hiding from the predator that picked it up, she turned and tossed the shell at Honda, it slipped into the gooey substance without so much as a slap and began to dissolve.

New Skill Absorbed: Toxin, Snail Fever Lv1, targets that suffer from this attack will develop an abdominal pain, at higher levels the pain shall become more intense and may cause bloody diarrhoea.

"Ooh that's a nasty one…maybe it had a parasite…" Saki mused as Honda reiterated the new attack to the giantess, "but very handy…maybe we've found the perfect way to make mages more potent…and an easy way to gain unique skills…" she thought aloud.

Briefly, she leaned in and took another whiff of her scent, it resembled the natural scent of plants more. Like a forest on a humid day, but still, it was mixed with her natural scent. Her cheeks had gained a slight green hue from the vegetation, but still, she needed more.

Saki turned to find another insect to toss into the slime when she noticed something else, hesitating a second she muttered another incantation a small brown pile floated from the ground and made its way over to the space above Honda. It didn’t take long for the slime to recognize it; she felt a mixture of revulsion and eagerness as she eyed the product.

“No…don’t…” even as she tried to protest, she could feel her substance 'watering' at the prospect of 'nutrition,' her friend cancelled the spell and the floating blob of faeces dropped and splotched into her substance.

The faecal matter began to fizz and froth as her body began to break it down. A rancid taste spread throughout her but still, she found her body salivating as it broke down the few nutrients left behind. There was more in this than nutrients, she could feel it, like with the snail, that extra ingredient. Her substance reached into the animal waste and began to devour what she found.

New Skill Absorbed: Anthrax Gas Lv1, you are able to use the proteins in your substance to release puffs of gas that when inhaled will cause the target to suffer from feverlike symptoms, chest pains and nausea, at higher levels, direct exposure can be lethal.

New Skill Unlocked: Waste Not, you are able to absorb nutrients even from the most desiccated of organic matter

Slime designated ‘Honda’ has gained a level. Honda is now a Slime, LV2. 1 Perk Point has been awarded.

"How was that?" Saki asked, genuinely curious, it was common to find slimes dissolving the wastes of larger creatures and sometimes it made them toxic, how often could she literally ask a slime about the process?

“Vile. It carried something…I can now create something called Anthrax Gas…” Honda began before proceeding to reiterate everything she’d just read.

“Very interesting…slimes are much more interesting than we thought,” before slimes had been written off as simple magical life forms that were tricky to kill but brainless, this implied that while driven by instinct they were very complex creatures. She looked over the slime and noticed her pink ‘hair’ had gained a dirty taint to it, perhaps that faecal matter was more complex than she thought too. “And you gained a level, that’s a good sign, I recommend you save that perk point for now though.”

Saki looked down at the slime girl, she’d gained maybe an inch from feeding, though she seemed to have gained more from the complex feedings. Maybe she should try something more complex than insects and shit. A pressure in her abdomen broke her musings. Maybe she should try something more similar to shit first. Just the thought was causing the excitement from towering over the diminutive woman to turn into a familiar wetness in her panties.

Another enchantment and she felt something like a combination of arousal and having a long-awaited stretch. A bulge appeared beneath her skirt and began to grow, she felt an intense jolt of arousal as her new cock burst from her panties, and her tip tickled as she lifted her skirt with her length. The pressure was building and so was the desire. Saki took a step forward so she stood directly over Honda, her cock obscuring her face as she looked up at her.

Honda was captivated, the sight of the large member seeming to turn her brain off. The desire in the back of her mind was becoming more pronounced. She could see the sweat and grime on the cock and found herself wanting to envelop it, to consume the foreign decoration. A bead of golden liquid began to seep from the tip before erupting into a stream that struck her open mouth. The urine mixed with her substance before seeping into her, each cell of her body breaking it down the second it touched the liquid. The bitter taste spread through her but still, she found herself stretching her neck to close the distance between her and the cock.

Thinking she was trying to resist Saki cast a spell of force, knocking the slime over and causing the piss to splash over her chest, it sank into her like it did in her mouth. Slowing her stream with the sheer force of will, the thief took another step forward until she was directly above the slime girl, seeing her splayed on the floor made her cock start to harden, she hastened her flow again but the arousal knocked off her aim. A second thin stream of piss shot into Honda's eye. She didn’t close her eye and Saki watched as that stream soaked into her eye and fizzed behind the ‘eyeball.’

New Skill Unlocked: Golden Nectar, you are able to incorporate urine into your substance to keep yourself hydrated and rebuild your substance.

Honda swelled in size back to her previous 2ft. Her newest skill forcibly reminded her of the Sweat Absorption skill, especially when she was forced to use Saki’s sweat to keep herself going so, she wouldn’t lose consciousness as a pair of her panties.

Seeing the tiny girl drinking in her piss through her eye spurred Saki on even more. As her flow slowed to a stop her cock reached full erection, an entire 12 inches in length and it had some girth to it too, maybe 4 inches. Her breath was becoming laboured and arousal starting to cloud her judgement. As she watched the pink slime girl gain a golden tint to her lips and irises, images came to her mind’s eye of what other liquids could do to her, maybe something more protein, something much more potent. Perhaps something she could feed right into her core. Her cock throbbed; she couldn’t help herself.

Straddling over the diminutive girl she thrust her cock into her chest. Immediately warm pleasure engulfed her cock and her salty, almost fausty flavour filled the slime. The core floated aside to allow the cock space. Saki's breath became more ragged and her cock was so hard it almost started to hurt.

New Skill Unlocked: Aphrodisiac Goo, your substance inflicts a state of arousal and bliss on anything that is submerged in your substance

Saki thrust her hand through Honda's gelatine breast and caught the condom-like core and moved it to the tip of her cock and slid her length inside, forcing the core to stretch. Slime cores were incredibly durable because they could mimic the qualities of the slime's main substance when under strain, it would take immense force or magic to break one. She began to thrust her cock in and out of the core, moaning in pleasure as she felt the tight rubbery ring squeeze her member, lubricating it with the goo it secreted with each thrust.

“Fuck yes…”

Her core was like the perfect sex toy. She wished she could keep it as her own personal, magical, fleshlight. Her cock began to convulse as she imagined using the shrunken woman as a fuck toy. Taking her out of a drawer and filling her with her cock until she was spewing cum every night.

That thought did it.

Her cock began to convulse and she ejaculated into the tight, wet core.

New Skill Unlocked: Insemination, you are able to create virile cells from your substance that can grow in the uterus of humanoid creatures.

New Skill Unlocked: Tracking, you can track individuals by their scent once it has been catalogued.

You have catalogued Saki’s musk.

New Skill Unlocked: Mimicry LV1, you are able to mimic traits of creatures you have catalogued in your substance.

You have catalogued Saki’s sexual organs.

New Skill Unlocked: Thief Novice LV1, you have a basic understanding of the subtlety needed in theft.

Her cock wasn’t softening. The aphrodisiac homed in the slime's substance was still coating her cock and seeping into her bloodstream. As she looked down on her, she felt a surge of power and dominance, the slime even had a sheen that reminded her of her cum. She needed to cum again.

Honda looked up at the giantess dominating her. She could feel her desires building as Saki's orgasm was incorporated into her very core. Her breasts rippled and became more defined as she drew on her new skill of mimicry, her nipples returned, her thighs became more solid and a slit opened between her legs, cheeks formed under her with a small smooth hole between them.

"Able…to grow humanoid…organs…" Saki breathed, barely understanding what she was saying, "maybe we should see what happens if…I give you more…" she released her hold on the core, and it floated back to its place. Her empty wet hand moved to the slime's 'hair' she grabbed at it, the rubbery substance oozing between her fingers, but still solid enough she pulled her head up and lifted the girl out from under her. She was so light. It made her feel strong and powerful, she really was like a sex toy.

Saki shoved Honda's face into her underarm, moaning as she felt the sweaty flesh bubble and fizz, tickling her as her skin absorbed more of the aphrodisiac compound the slime girl's body produced. Even Honda moaned into the older woman’s sweaty pit as she inhaled the musky scent, her substance was watering for more, inhaling she formed hundreds of tiny tongues in her face that started lapping at the sensitive skin of the underarm. Each lick earned her a new moan from the giantess and with each drop she devoured she found herself becoming more dependent on her friend's body, her starving form taking in the mana-rich waste products like she had when she was an undergarment.

She wanted more. No, she needed more. Her instincts were screaming for her to engulf the larger woman and devour every drop of sweat and every ounce of dirt and grime she could find. She wanted more. She didn’t even notice her thoughts were being crafted, becoming simpler, dumber and more like the creature she had become and less like a human as her substance corrupted her friend.

With a groan of desire, Saki heaved the 2ft tall girl onto the ground. Her front splatted against the dirt and quickly began to recompose herself. Saki found herself thinking how she could be as rough as she wanted with the Runt and she’d immediately recover. She wouldn’t even feel the pain. The thief’s eyes fell on Honda’s plump bubble butt, through the shiny surface she spied the outline of an anus. Oh yes. This was too perfect.

Honda shivered in pleasure, her entire body rippling as her face began to reform against the mud that caked her substance. She let the dirt sink into her and began to break it down. A wonderful earthy flavour filled her as her body salivated. Her reformation slowed as she focused more on the tasks of devouring her treat.

The shadow of Saki’s erect 12-inch cock eclipsed the shrunken girl’s body, just shy of half her total height. Saki spread her legs and bent her knees, lining up her cock with the anus. Honda arched her back as her face fully formed. The slime began to ripple again, the pink goo gaining an almost exact brown hue to it, accenting the domineering pink. The movement was like a red flag to a bull, Saki thrust her hips, and her cock splashed into the thick warm substance, immediately euphoric feeling of tiny bubbles bursting from her skin greeted her cock and she forced her way into the anus within. She could feel the rubbery substance stretching for her, moulding around her cock. An anus built specifically for her.

Her cock began to throb again.

Honda let out something between a purr and a bubbly squeal as she felt the member convulsing inside her. She began to shift her body, swirling her substance around the pulsating intruder, creating a small sucking as she tried to pull it deeper inside her.

Saki let a low grunt escape her as a tiny whirlpool encircle her cock, trying to pull her deeper, her tip engulfed by the sensation of her cock pushing its way through the tight warm ring of an anus again and again, as if entering an infinite pool of anal.

Skill Substance Manipulation has evolved from LV1 to LV2.

Saki cried out in pleasure as the current of the whirlpool suddenly grew stronger. Unable to hold back any longer she ejaculated, white cum shot from her tip like a stream of the white web. It began to float through the exotic substance. The giantess withdrew her oversized cock and watched in sensual fascination as her cum floating in the slime began to fizz and break down, separating into tiny strands until it vanished from the naked eye.

“So goooood…” Honda moaned, a bead of drool slipping from her transparent lips before melting into her chin. She craned her neck, the substance melding and twisting in a way that it looked as though she were looking straight forward normally. Her eyes were drunk with desire. “Again…?”

Grinning Saki grabbed the slime girl by her 'ankles' and flipped her back over to her front. Her lips twisted into a smirk as the girl's ass splat against the ground into a thick puddle before reforming back into a plump, spankable ass, lifting her slightly.

Leaning forward the giantess placed her larger hands onto the pink warm thighs and pushed them aside, her strength causing her fingers to dip into the slime. Honda shivered at the sudden penetration of Saki’s fingers. Withdrawing her hands, she briefly glanced at her nails, they were completely clean and even held a healthy shine.

“You’re just full of uses,” she chuckled.

Positioning herself Saki thrust her still-hard cock into the rippling pink slit. Honda cried out in pleasure beneath her. The cock forced its way to her chest through her pussy, the tip catching her core again. The sensation caused her substance to ripple all over, her features losing definition as she trembled like a horny virgin.

Saki let out a short scream of pleasure as her cock was suddenly bathed in the sensation of penetrating a thousand pussies. Each time she breached a pair of lips a new pair appeared and opened for her. It was incredible along her entire cock it was a constant stream of sex. She didn’t even last a full 10 seconds before her cock began to throb violently and spew another large load into the slime which quickly began to break down and feed Honda’s substance. Honda squealed as she felt herself grow another inch, expanding around the gradually softening cock, complete spent on feeding her. Her instincts purred in satisfaction. This was good. This was what was meant to be. She would feed on Saki and her giantess would enjoy every second of it.

Gasping, her body glistening with sweat, the giant woman stepped back. Her cock slid free of the slime as she stood back to her full height, towering over the slime girl, the feeling of power returned to her and she loved it. A bead of her cum dropped from her tip, landing on Honda's face. It sat on her cheek for a moment before sinking into her face and beginning to fizz as the girl moaned.

"Such a dirty slut…" Saki moaned as her hand suddenly struck out and spanked Honda's waste, her body began to ripple from the strike earning the giantess more moans from her diminutive lover. The sight of her acting so slutty while being so tiny was drawing on her dominant persona. It was like when the Runt had been turned into her underwear. Oh, how many times had she filled her with cum and feigned a lack of recollection at the moment? How many times had she allowed droplets of urine to drip into her fabric? And she suspected the inexperienced mage hadn’t hated every moment as she'd claimed. Maybe this was where they had always been heading, and Honda really craved to be her slave.

Saliva pooled in her mouth, leaning over the slime girl, Saki took a moment to enjoy how her body rippled as she trembled beneath her before she spat on her face. The white bubbly droplet struck the transparent lips and immediately sunk beneath the surface and began to fizz. It was like the straw that broke the camel's back but in a good way. Saki was going to keep Honda and she was going to love every second of it.

You have earned ‘Saki’s’ attention, would you like to become her familiar?

Yes                                                        No

Honda’s shimmering eyes widened as she read the invisible words hovering above her. Part of her wanted to say no and ask her friend what was going on, but that human voice that had once been dominant had regressed to the voice in the back of her mind. Her body shivered and rippled. It was like every cell of her was sentient and every molecule of her being was trying to leap at the opportunity.

Her eyes shifted to focus on the word 'yes' and she felt her 'mind' flex with the thought as she pushed it outwards. The word was briefly highlighted before it and the rest of the question faded from view.

Slime designated ‘Honda’ is now the familiar to Saki

Slime designated ‘Honda’ has gained a level. Honda is now a Slime, LV 15. 15 Perk points have been awarded.

Honda felt a sudden surge of power and the colour of her substance became more vibrant as her cells became enriched with mana. Her goo shivered as an alien sensation spread through her. She could feel herself…like the presence of herself that wasn’t her…she could feel the disconnected substance.

New Skill Unlocked: True Substance Control LV1, you can detect and control your substance even when it is no longer connected to your core. At higher levels, you will be able to split your awareness between your main and severed substance despite the absence of your core.

The giantess flinched as a message suddenly appeared in front of her.

Slime designated ‘Honda’ is now your familiar. ‘Honda’ will be more willing to obey your wishes and will even actively assist you in combat. As your bond grows you will be able to communicate telepathically.

Saki’s eyes bulged, threatening to burst out of her sockets as she stared at the notification. This was something she had never considered as a possibility. Would this still be the case if she turned back…no when she turned back into a human.

Her thoughts were interrupted as the pleasant feeling of warm slime slid between her toes and began to encircle them, bathing her digits, and becoming much more active. Honda’s arms began to rise, reaching towards the giantess, regaining her attention, the transparent arms stretched beyond their natural length, fingers lengthening and curling in the air, forming individual tentacles.

With the sudden rapid motion of a striking serpent, her fingers suddenly latched onto both of the giantess' arms. Like ivy on trees, she wrapped her way along the branch-like arms. Honda's substance rippled as it caressed the glistening flesh. The salty taste and vinegar-like scent fed into her body, she could feel it building in her mass and mana. The tentacles flattened against the arms until she had encased them in a thin gel. Soon Saki’s arms were clean of sweat and dirt.

Honda’s lips shifted in a smile as her body began to distort and stretch before splitting into two large chunks of pink slime that encased her friend’s arms. The slime began to slither its way towards Saki’s neck before joining into one over her chest and slipping under her clothes and rolling over her tits and down her back.

The thief arched her back, a quivering moan echoing in her throat as the cool sweat on her breasts began to fizz, her nipples hardening in the substance that encased her girls. It did not stop there; the slime stretched and began to reach down. Her hips bucked as the substance washed over her cock and her ass, slipping between her cheeks, and making her anus start to tingle and fizz, before meeting and melding together over her taint. Her hips bucked again, and throwing her head back Saki let out another cry of pleasure as she felt her cock and ass orgasm together into Honda's body.

Once all the moisture and grime were cleared away Honda continued her way down, absorbing the sweat and filth found on her master’s curvy thighs and slender legs before she finally dipped inside the humid environment that was Saki’s hiking boots. Her entire body rippled in pleasure as she tried to suck the moisture from the air as tendrils reached down and sunk into slime that was being used as Sakis’ insoles. The flavour of vinegary cheese and grime filled her body as if she’d bitten into a mouldy cheese sandwich drenched in vinegar and she loved it.

New Trait Unlocked: Podophilia, you have gained a sexual attraction to feet.

New Trait Unlocked: Osmophilia, you are drawn to the scent of bodily fluids such as sweat and urine.

New Skill Unlocked: Sweat Awareness LV1, you can sense the presence of sweat and can determine its composition, at higher levels this can be used to gain a deeper understanding of animals and aid in tracking them.

Ignoring the stream of notifications rising in her vision, Honda oozed back out of the opening of the hiking boots, a tendril struck out from her and she snatched the bottle that contained the rest of her substance before dropping off of her master. She splashed onto the ground and the bottle shattered on top of her, her body began to swirl and crash in on itself as she reabsorbed the stolen substance before compositing herself back into her desired form.

As she looked up at her master it was almost like a fog had lifted, her intelligence returning but still subdued by her new desires. Honda formed a pink tongue and licked her transparent lips as she stared at Saki rapturously. She had regained some of her height and was now just over 3 and a half feet tall. She stood up and was mouth level with her master’s crotch, her cock was still hanging out and she felt a strong desire to take it back into her mouth. She looked back up at Saki’s face, focusing on her eyes.

“Your feet are so tasty,” she said, remembering the taste, texture, smell and feel from the parts of her that had remained inside the hiking shoes as her master worked on removing her human scent.

Saki felt her cock twitch.

“Ooh really? Maybe, you’d like another taste,” she slipped her bare foot free of her shoe and stretched it to the slime girl, wiggling her toes teasingly.

Honda's mass shifted, her body lowering as the vague shape of her legs melted into a kneeling position. She leaned forward and took Saki's pale foot into her hand. It was almost completely clean, the sweat and grime all ready absorbed into her body, except for the hint of grime her sole had picked up from inside the old shoes after Honda had reabsorbed her slime. Pursing her lips she kissed the tops of Saki’s toes, her body rippling in delight.

Saki suddenly moved her foot forward, forcing her toes inside Honda’s mouth. Immediately her toes were bathed in a gentle, loving fizzing as her new familiar accepted her. Honda’s head shifted, losing all definition of her features and she encased the offered foot and showered every inch of its thousands of kisses in the form of tiny pink bubbles that made the skin tingle.

"Mmm, you're good at that…maybe I should have you worship my feet tonight like a good slave," she laughed.

Honda squealed and rippled in delight, manipulating her substance to make the sensitive flesh between Saki’s toes to fizz causing her to curl her toes in pleasure.

“Fuck that feels good!” Saki moaned.

She had to force herself to withdraw her foot and slip it back into her shoe. Her foot felt incredibly refreshed as if she’d just had a partial pedicure at a high-class spa.

“We’re definitely doing that again…I might have you do it every nig-“ Saki was suddenly cut off as Honda stretched her substance thin, her body curling and warping until she reached her face and she pressed her lips to hers, stealing a kiss.

Saki let out a startled moan as Honda forced her tongue through her soft lips and into her mouth. The tongue in her mouth lost its shape and began to expand until Saki found her mouth filled with Honda’s substance. She tasted like a bitter soda. Her tongue began to fizz like her foot had before a tiny whirlpool began to surround it, sucking on her tongue.

The kiss was as brief as it was sudden. Honda withdrew and let herself shrink back down until she had a more comfortable density and was once more 3.5ft tall.

Finally regaining some of her wits from the shock at the sudden intimate display Saki adjusted her clothing, slipping her cock back into her panties. She decided against turning it back into a pussy since they still had a full day before they would engage the goblins in combat, and it felt rather nice to have the light pressure of the fabric holding it in place.

"Maybe…we should resume our journey before we get further sidetracked,” she thought aloud.

Honda nodded.

Saki turned her gaze skyward and then back to the ground, using the position of the sun and the shadows on the ground to collect her bearings on the location they needed to head. Taking a moment, she packed away Honda's clothing into her bottomless satchel and the two rebegun their journey when Honda once again surprised her friend.

The slime girl launched herself at the giantess and engulfed her torso before slipping beneath her clothing and reforming into something akin to a leotard beneath her clothes. Saki felt energy start to seep into her mana and her limbs somehow felt lighter and moved with more ease. It was like a supercharged version of the Honda Panties.

She was definitely keeping her now familiar.