- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This story was commissioned based on dragon ball and dragon ball z, gettin some attention for that adorable sneezer. Launch of course belongs to the dragon ball franchise, even though she ain’t gettin any love recently D’: Hope y’all enjoy!
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hallo! Hope y’all are eating your bagels. 

It was a rather tranquil day on the turtle hermit’s island. The old master was away for the day, taking a trip to the mainland where he was planning to indulge in some very important ‘research’. Wanting to make sure that the island had someone to look after it while he was away, he made a call to someone who he knew he could depend on, or at least that’s what he told himself as an excuse to see her upon his return. Being lucky enough to catch her on her good side, the gentle spirited woman was more than eager to catch up with her old friend; and thus, the only one now present at Kame house was the multi personality beauty known as Launch. She was wearing one of her favorite outfits, that being a plain black t-shirt and loose, yet snug fitting green cargo pants. It was basic, but comfy enough for what was meant to be a relaxing visit. It had been a few years since she had seen the hermit, and since it would be a bit until his return, she figured she’d go down memory lane, taking a walk throughout the house as she remembered some of the outlandish adventures that had taken place.


It wasn’t long until she had covered the entire property, and along the way noticed that the interior of the house was a bit of a mess. There were clothes that had been thrown all across the living room, alongside some unwashed dishes that had been left in the kitchen; and most bothersome of all, there was an alarmingly large quantity of magazines throughout the house that sparked a few less desirable memories about the old coot that lived here. However concerning, Launch was quick to brush it off, being pretty familiar with the habits of the elder and the company that often came over. Seeing as she had some spare time though, Launch decided to take it upon herself to tidy it up a bit. Readjusting the signature red ribbon that tied up her hair, she went to work, cleaning and reorganizing the contents of the hermit’s home. One would think it to be a simple task, but as was often the case in her life, there was always something on the brink of tampering with the peace.


Cutting through the ocean’s waters was the motorboat of what looked to be a lowly grunt from the Red Ribbon Army, dawned in the generic attire that came with the rank. While there were many like him who were to join the cult’s cause, many were unable to deal with the crude work conditions that came with the job. This just so happened to be the case with Jon. For years, the Red Ribbon Army had made attempts to obtain the wish granting orbs known as the dragon balls, all resulting in failure. While he didn’t participate in any of the previous attempts to acquire the dragon balls, he was audience to many a tale on how the army that was once in the hundreds and now in the thousands were continuously being thwarted by a handful of individuals. It was hard to fathom, and as time went on, Jon had concluded it to be the fault of the army’s leaders being incompetent. Confident that he’d be better off trying to get the balls himself, Jon snatched coordinates to an island which apparently had a track record of harboring them. It seemed all too easy, and soon enough, he was certain that he’d be rolling in all sorts of wealth and power.


It had taken just roughly twenty minutes for Launch to make the house spotless. From clothes to dishes, everything was put away and cleaned up. All she had left were a few corners here and there to dust off and she’d be done. Just as she was getting the duster to do so however, Launch overheard the engine of a boat approaching the island. Before she could head over to figure out who it was, the front door was kicked down, and Jon rushed in, aiming a handgun toward the blue haired woman. “Listen up, I want to make this quick. I know that the dragon balls are stashed away on this island. You’re going to tell me where they are and we won’t have to make a mess out of this.”


Duster still in hand, Launch was quick to put her hands up, not wanting to rouse the man any further. “D-dragon balls? I’d help you if I could, but I don’t know anything about where they are. I’m just house sitting is all!”


“I’m not playing games here! I have enough records to tell me that they’re either on this island or someone here knows where to find them. rather it be made easier so I don’t have to ransack the place myself, but if you’re going to waste my time, I’ll make sure you regret it.” Wanting to emphasize his point, he fired a bullet at the duster in Launch’s hand, causing it to burst in a small puff of dust and feathers. The startled Launch brought her hands to her chest, shaking in the thought of almost having her hand shot. While listening to his ranting, Launch noticed the remnants of the duster descend upon her. Most of it had managed to get caught within her hair, but a prominent feather just missed the puffy blue locks, slowly swaying right in front of her until it gently nestled atop her nose. 


She felt her nose twitch, as the soft sensation of the feather tickled her nose. She tried to ignore it, but as her nose continued to involuntarily twitch, particles of dust were shaken off the feather, drifting right below her nose almost on cue to catch her next inhale. With both the feather and dust now irritating her nose, she was unable to stop what came next. “Ahhh…. Ahhhh…. Ahhhchoo!”


In a flash, the blue in her eyes vanished, becoming green while the blue of her hair shifted into yellow. Recovering from her sneeze, Launch stood tall and rubbed her nose, losing all acknowledgement for the soldier standing in front of her. Meanwhile, Jon was bewildered by the display, trying to figure out what just happened. “Hey, what’s the big idea?! I tell you to get me the dragon balls and you pull some sort of parlor trick? I don’t really know how you did that, but maybe I’ll start getting some answers once you see that I’m not here for jokes- are you listening to me?!”


Launch wasn’t all too certain as to what was going on, having just gotten here mentally, but she recognized the Red Ribbon uniform on Jon, and given his aggressive demeanor, it was safe to assume that things were about to get hostile. “Where do you get off barging in here and talking to me like that?! I don’t know what got you thinking that you were the one giving orders here, but I’m sure that with enough holes in your body, you’ll be apologizing in no time!” Seemingly out of nowhere, the raging blond pulled out a Tommy Gun, not hesitating to open fire upon the would-be robber. Caught off guard and honestly a bit intimidated by the 180° switch, he dove for cover behind a couch. It was a very temporary solution as said couch soon began to chip away as it was bombarded with a relentless onslaught of bullets. “Crazy bitch, what the hell’s gotten into you?!”


Being the reasonable woman that she was, Launch took his words into consideration, pulling out a secondary Tommy gun and uniting it with the first. Now dual wielding, she doubled the barrage of bullets, quickly reducing the couch into a torn up mess. Jon had no room to move or even try to counter. He was in no position to try out shooting her with his handgun and with her current state of mind, there was likely no talking his way out of this. He’d just have to get lucky and hope for an opening. After another minute of shooting, with the couch now barely functioning to cover his whole body, everything suddenly went silent. He was confused at first, until he heard several clicks. Launch had finally run out of ammunition! “Blasted things!”


Seizing his chance, Jon leapt over the remnants of the couch, taking aim and firing three rounds at the blond. She was lucky to avoid the first two, both just clipping strands of her hair, but the third managed to hit one of the empty guns, knocking it out of her hand. Quick to retaliate however she could, she whipped the other gun straight at Jon, landing a clean shot across his forehead and knocking him down. Angered and in pain, Jon fired several more shots haphazardly across the room, not even trying to hit her as much as make her stay back while he checked the mild bump forming on his head. As she ducked for cover, Launch noticed his lack of attention, using the opportunity to pick up and throw the living room lamp at him. Her aim was just a tad off with the lamp smashing into the wall above his head, but the results effectively scared him enough to get back up and dart into the kitchen once he saw her ripping the tv from its cables, readying herself to throw that as well.


He was in such a haste to get out of her line of sight, that he accidentally ran right into the side of the refrigerator. The fridge tilted to its side from the force of impact before landing back in place, however as it did so, the momentum caused a small cardboard box to slide off the top and fall directly on top of Jon’s head with a thud. The impact of both the fridge and box hit a bit harder than he was ready for and he felt himself go dizzy, taking a knee as he tried to compose himself. “W-what the…”


Rubbing his injured noggin, Jon peered down at the box. The box was on its side, and the lid had popped off. An orange, spherical orb slowly rolled out, a red star lined up with its center. The sight made him go silent. Was this really It? He brought the box over, spotting six more balls within, all matching the description. It took a moment to process, but he had found them! The seven magical orbs that had to be collected from the farthest corners of the planet, the orbs that would summon an ancient beast, capable of granting him any wish that he desired… all in some cheap cardboard box sitting atop a fridge out in the open… It was almost anticlimactic to see them so poorly hidden, but the action was soon to pick up as a tv went flying over his head, crashing into the oven and causing him to stumble and fall over in a confused panic. He had nearly forgotten about the crazy blond he was fighting, but it didn’t matter now. With the balls in his possession, all he had to do was figure out how to activate them and he wouldn’t have to worry about this woman or anyone else ever again! And even more so, they were conveniently already packaged up for him to take!


Making sure all seven were placed back into the box, Jon stood up, turning to make his exit. Unfortunately, he had failed to notice Launch who managed to close the distance between them. He went to aim his gun, but it was swiftly kicked right out of his hand. Before he could ready himself for a physical brawl, the blond gripped him by the collar of his uniform and threw him right through the kitchen window where he tumbled across the grass outside. As he lay there in a bit of a daze, he realized that as he was being hurled, he had lost hold of the box which was spilled over with all seven dragon balls now out in the open. Scampering to get over to them, the enraged sound of Launch jumping through the busted window sent him rushing to find a way out of this. He was almost certain that he’d struggle to fight her off up close and it would take too long to get to his boat. Gritting his teeth, he was left with only one option. If he were to have any chance, he’d have to successfully use the dragon balls right here, right now! “Eternal dragon! Come out now and grant me my wish!”


Just as he finished his sentence, Launch was upon him, holding him in place with one hand while balling the other up as she was ready to beat him down. However, as she was about to clock him square in the face, she noticed a stretch of darkened clouds start to fill the sky, eclipsing the island in a dark shadow. The dragon balls then twinkled and burst into a near blinding beam of yellow light that spiraled up into the air. Gusts of wind nearly knocked the two back, and both Launch and Jon took a pause from their scuffle to brace themselves. The intensity of both the light and wind soon settled, allowing the two a proper glimpse of what had been done. Hovering over the two was the spiraled being known as Shenron. “I am the Eternal Dragon. You have disturbed my slumber. State your first wish so that I may be on my way.”


Seeing Shenron for the first time was overwhelming. Such an imposing presence was a lot to take in, but a low growl from the beast indicated that he was not in the mood to be waiting around. Jon stumbled to face the dragon, trying to think of how to word his first wish. “Eternal dragon! I wish for the power to rule the ack-!” Grabbing the front of his throat, Jon fell to his knees. Launch had managed to deliver a solid elbow to his trachea, effectively cutting off his air and wish just in time. With the grunt on trying to regain control of his breathing, Launch faced Shenron, snickering as she came up with her wishes. “Yo Shenron, you don’t mind if I make those wishes, right?” Jon tried to intervene, but received a kick to the temple, knocking him down. “It matters not to me, so long as you make it quick.”


“Great! Well then, my first wish I suppose is to undo any damage that might’ve been done to this house within the last half hour.” Sheron’s eyes glowed in response. “It is done. Now state your second wish.” Launch looked back toward the now fixed up window, then down towards the struggling soldier on the ground, getting a rather sinister thought to cross her mind. “My next wish is for you to give me the opportunity to squash this trespasser like the bug that he is.” Shenron paused for a moment, as through his foresight, he could already see that there was a clear difference in who held power between the two. He then considered her words, and came to decide a way to play on them. His eyes glowed once more. “Your second wish has been granted. State your final wish, and I will be on my way.” 


At first, Launch didn’t really notice a difference as she looked between herself and Jon, that is until the lowly grunt made an audible gasp of panic. Looking down at him, she now saw it. His body was slowly diminishing in size. In half a minute, the intruder had been reduced to the size of a flea, barely distinguishable amongst the ground he lied upon. She walked over to his now minuscule form, hovering her shoe over the bug, amused at the thought of snuffing him out. As she was about to bring her foot down upon him though, she wondered if he deserved such a quick end for all the trouble he had caused. Thinking of a way to extend her fun, she turned back to Shenron. “Not saying I want you to reverse the last wish, but would you mind upping the bug’s resistance a bit? I don’t want him to get bigger, but I don’t want him to get crushed too easily if that makes sense. And if I could add this other detail, could you make it so that I have a bit of an easier time spotting him? I don’t want to accidentally lose him, but if that counts as a fourth, I understand.”


“Given the trivial nature of the first two wishes, and that I have hardly even used the full extent of my power on them, I will allow for both requests.” Shenron’s eyes glowed one last time. “Your wishes have all been granted, and so I will take my leave. Farewell.” The dragon’s body reverted back into light, the seven dragon balls then shot up into the air, glowing once more between firing off into various directions. With the dragon balls spreading throughout the earth once more, the clouds cleared, and all that was left was for Launch to check up on the little ribbon soldier. 


Jon was in a state of woe, not understanding how things could’ve backfired so badly. Despite how real it clearly felt, he tried to convince himself that this was merely a poor dream and that he hadn’t actually made it to the island yet to begin with. Unfortunately no matter how much he pinched or slapped himself to wake up, he remained where he was, looking on to see the now towering blond ahead of him. If he was lucky, he could still shout out his wish and hopefully reverse this, but even if his voice was audible enough, by the time he tried, Launch’s wishes had already been granted. The dragon, and more importantly, his wishes were now gone. Struggling to cope with the reality, he had to admit that after her last request, despite his smaller stature, he started to feel rather good. His wounds from earlier seemed to nearly vanish as his body felt much stronger than before. He wasn’t quite sure as to why, given that he had failed to pay attention to all the wishes, but it didn’t really matter at this point. What he had to worry about now was the blond behemoth turning and walking to his location.


The now tiny Jon fled for his life, trying to catch refuge within the grass, but with her newly adapted sense of sight, his efforts were in vain. Her hand approached like a meteor and Jon, along with a few blades of grass were snatched right off the ground. Her hand was then brought upwards, with the soldier laying in a daze within her palm as she looked down on him. In comparison, her hand was like a stadium to him, with him as the sole performer for the titanic woman. Even knowing it would help very little, Jon tried to make himself less visible with the blades of grass in her hand, but she quickly cleared said grass off her, making sure that Jon had nowhere to try and hide, before giving him a frightening cackle. “Where’d you think you’re going? You think you can just break in and run off like nothing happened? I’ve got plenty in store for you now and I can’t have you getting caught up in some wave before I get to have my fun.”


Concluding her sentence, she closed her fist back up and walked herself back into the house. Jon’s body was shaken all about within her hand, each step sending his body swinging before she came to an abrupt halt. He was face flat upon her palm, feeling light headed as he tried to recover from all the movement. As he tried to bring himself to stand up, he was given a dizzy view of her green eyes glaring down at him. It was truly terrifying to see someone who was already wrecking his shit at normal size be given a way to do so with greater ease. The imposing blond, happy to see that the hermit’s home had been brought back to tip top shape, kicked her shoes and socks off toward the house’s entrance. She was eager to relax after their little brawl, and the thoughts flowing throughout her head as she looked upon the little man were rather thrilling. “Been a while since I got to pummel the cannon fodder of the Red Ribbon army, so don't take it personally, but I’m probably really going to enjoy this.”


Squeezing his body within her hand to accentuate the point, Launch paced in front of the newly reformed couch, wondering what she should do first. She probably still had the house to herself for a good while, but wanted to make food use of her time in case the old man was to return earlier than expected. As she contemplated her next action, something unexpected occurred. Throughout the fight she had just been through, the red ribbon that held her hair together had loosened up a bit. While hardly noticeable amongst the various other things going through her mind, the untightened ribbon allowed for several strands of hair to roam free. A few strands in particular made their way over toward the front of her face, until they were swaying between her eyes, ever so slightly brushing up against her nose. At this point, the loosened hair had managed to catch her attention, but by the time she went to fix it, it was too late and a familiar sensation came upon her. “Ahhh…. Ahhhh…. AHHHCOO!”


In an abrupt motion, Launch’s grip upon Jon lessened, and he found himself quickly falling to the wooden floor below. His back slammed flat against the hard surface. Groaning in discomfort, he sat up, rubbing the back of his head and back. The fall was certainly unpleasant, but he was both grateful and surprised to find himself with minimal injury. While the method wasn’t what he had in mind, he was more than ok with taking advantage of the woman’s slip up. In his current position, he was right in front of Launch’s now bare feet, a sight that further reminded him of his unfortunate new size. While hating to have noticed this, there seemed to be a humid air emitting off of them. They were moist with perspiration with even a few droplets of sweat sliding down and disappearing between her toes. Hoping to avoid thinking of it any further, he looked past her feet, seeing the front door to the house. That was his way out of here and so he got up and made a run for it. The journey was going to be a bit far for him, given his current condition, but his newfound strength gave him a much greater deal of stamina, allowing him to move fairly well for his size without exhausting himself too much. Although he didn’t really have a plan as to what he would do once he was out, getting as far away as possible from the imminent threat that stood in front of him was as good a start as any.


Up above, Launch was rubbing her nose, mumbling a bit as she came to her senses. Her blond hair and green eyes had faded back into their respective blue hues, leading to a calmer and yet puzzled Launch. She looked around the room, not really remembering why she was standing there. The house looked clean, so that part of her memory was accurate, but the last thing she recalled was having seen some scary looking man break into the house. She looked toward the door that to her memory had been broken, but from what she could tell, it was untouched. Perhaps she had just been recalling some bad dream or something. As she happened to be looking in that direction, her eyes fell upon the pair of socks and shoes that had been tossed nearby the door. A slight gasp escaped her mouth. She didn’t remember taking them off, but they were clearly there. How could she have so rudely discarded her footwear in the home of another?! She quickly walked over, wishing to undo such an ill mannered act.


Jon was quite impressed with his progress, managing to make it halfway between Launch and the entrance and he was barely breaking a sweat. All he needed was another minute and he’d be sliding underneath that door with no one to stop him. Unfortunately, as was appearing to be the trend with Jon, he was so confident in his getaway, that he failed to pay attention to Launch. With one step, her bare foot made up the distance and eclipsed the space above Jon. It came over him so fast that it brought with it a draft of air that blew Jon over, causing him to trip and stumble across the floor. By the time he turned himself over, he could only look up in pure awe at the sole as it came crashing down on top of him. The soft mass flattened him against the hardwood floor. His body was quickly coated in her foot sweat and the air was knocked out from his lungs. He couldn’t even try to scream as his entire face, along with the rest of his body, was being smothered by her skin. His lungs begged for air, and in desperation, he tried to inhale, but there was no air beneath her foot, and all he received was a deep huff of musky foot odor down his nostrils and a gallons worth of sweat that seeped into his mouth, having nowhere else to go but down his throat. He gagged at the combined smell and taste, panicking at the sheer thought that his last moments were going to consist of him either suffocating or drowning underneath this woman’s foot. It was too much, too much that was happening all at once. 


Just then, as all seemed hopeless, he felt the pressure alleviate off of his body. Strangely enough, he felt himself lifting up as well, still stuck to the bottom of her foot. He tried to pull himself back, successfully managing to slide his face across her skin. He shifted so that it was now the side of his face that was pressed against her foot. With his senses free, he took a deep breath of air before taking a look to see what was happening. His eyes widened, seeing that from his perspective, he was several dozen meters up in the air. Looking in the direction that Launch was facing, he could just barely distinguish her other foot up ahead as it took a step. That at the very least explained why he was being given a break from her weight, but then it dawned upon him. That torment that he had just been forced to endure… having himself deprived of air, only having the blinding sight, smell, and taste of her foot to keep him company as he felt the life being smothered out of him. All of that had merely been a small step for the colossal woman. What felt like minutes of torture… it hadn’t even been a full second. Even now, the overwhelming nature of it all was messing with his sense of time. Too bad that he didn’t figure it out sooner as while he was processing the horrible reality, he saw that the floor was coming closer at an alarming rate. No, it was her foot bringing him along with to take another step! He writhed with all his might, hoping to free himself from what was coming, but it was too little too late, and the sweat that he was lathered in kept him firmly adhered to the bottom of her foot, all the way down until splat… he was reintroduced to the foot hell all over again.


It only took a couple more steps for Launch to make it to the door, but for Jon, it felt like an hour, with each step feeling more dragged out than the last. From nearly suffocating under her to being given a break to breathe in her foot tainted air, all the while unable to unstick himself, he wished that he’d have never come to this accursed island. The last step in particular was the worst. She had made it to her shoes, and in doing so, was just standing in place while she reorganized them. Unlike each step that literally was a dragged out second, he was being kept underneath her for a near minute. The only positive was that her weight was being more evenly distributed between her two feet, but even with only half the weight, he was still being smothered beneath her. If it wasn’t for her shifting in place as she moved her things, he likely would’ve passed out as he was given extremely brief moments to try and breathe, with each breath bringing along with it some sweat that he would have to drink up if he wanted a chance at another breath.


Meanwhile, Launch was humming a little song to herself as she repositioned her socks and shoes, completely oblivious to the torture she was causing the poor bug man. For her, she had officially finished cleaning the house and with everything neatly put away, she was ready to take a well deserved break on the couch. Spinning herself on one foot to face that direction, she inadvertently twisted Jon into the floor. Ironically enough, the copious amount of sweat that had been threatening to drown Jon also worked to lubricate him enough to the point that instead of being roughly scraped against the floor, he was able to effortlessly slip and slide along with her foot, almost as if he was now a part of it. Of course, the added pressure was a lot to take in, but aside from more breathless mouthfuls of foot, he was left unscathed. And after all that, Launch was back on the move, bringing Jon along for several more footfalls until she reached the couch. Jon was victim to one final impact between her foot and the floor before she lined herself up and took a seat upon the couch.


As she sat down, Launch let out a slight yawn. She wasn’t quite sure as to why, but she was feeling very tired. It was a bit confusing for her since all she could recall was the twenty or so minutes of cleaning she did, but seeing as there wasn’t much else for her to do, she shrugged it off and repositioned herself so that she was laying with her back against the length of the couch. She kicked both her feet up into the air, plopping them atop the couch’s armrest. Soon enough, Launch’s eyes came to a close and she drifted off to sleep. 


Shifting from being pressed into the floor to getting whipped alongside her feet was both alieviating and terrifying as Jon expected to be launched off her foot. He wasn’t sure whether to count it as a blessing or not when instead his body remained attached to her sole. The real take away was that from what he could tell, the massive woman had somehow forgotten of his existence, and even better, she seemed to be readying herself for a nap, presenting an ample opportunity to try and figure a way out of here. Of course the first thing he tried was to pull himself free, but no matter how hard he tugged or yanked, her literal sweat proved too strong. He simply didn’t have the leverage necessary to break through the sticky bond and was instead going to have to wait and hope that breaking free would become easier once the sweat had lessened; and given that she had both feet propped up, they were in an ideal position to air out.


While It didn’t take all too long, being pressed against her foot with nothing else to do made it felt like an eternity. Jon was on the verge of passing out himself, knowing he could definitely use the rest given the day he’d had. He started to go in and out of sleep as the minutes passed by, nudging every now and then to find that he was still stuck. A couple more minutes passed and he had dozed off, waking soon after in a panic the sound of Launch shifting a bit in her sleep. It wasn’t just her movements that freaked him out, but the idea that he was able to passively accept sleeping against the foot of the woman who had been putting him through hell. That was it for him. Her foot was relatively drier now and it would have to do because he could not take It any longer. He wriggled from side to side, pulling himself back in an effort to loosen himself. As he had hoped, the more that he now moved, the looser he became. He was to the point of laughing with joy as in just a few moments, he’d never have to be in contact with this foot again!


While his movements were proving more and more effective, they didn’t go unnoticed. For Launch, who was in a deep sleep, a mild tingling could be felt on her foot. It was barely anything, and if she were awake, she would’ve likely dismissed it all together; but this minor disturbance was enough to lead both her feet to subconsciously shift until both soles were face to face with one another. Her movements sent chills throughout Jon who had no idea what was happening. For all he knew, she was waking up, and that meant that he had to get out now! Doubling his efforts, he managed to pull one of his arms free. It was a joyous feeling to move it freely, and with the added support, he went to work on removing the rest of himself. Soon to loom behind him however was the sole of Launch’s other foot. It was keen on locating and removing the irritant that tickled disrupted her peace of sleep. Seeing her other foot only motivated Jon to keep going, and with one arm free, he was able to almost effortlessly yank his other arm away from the sole. Now it was just a matter of being quick enough to remove the lower half of his body. 


Launch’s subconscious on the other hand didn’t have the patience to wait, and so, with little to no warning, Jon was given the briefest glimpse of her big toe coming in for him. He was once again smothered into the very sole that he had just nearly broken free from. Launch’s toe rubbed into her other foot, working to rid itself of whatever was itching her. Having his body ground into her left Jon to wonder if escape was ever going to be possible. Thankfully, after only a couple of seconds, the toe relented, pulling back to give Jonn a bit of air. It then moved forward again, but instead of pressing into the tiny bug man, it instead curled and pressed its toenail into the skin above. It took less than a second for Jon to understand what she was about to do. The nail came scraping down alongside the skin of her foot. Jon half expected the nail to smear him, but instead, it acted like a shovel, prying his body off her foot with no effort whatsoever. Jon was elated to finally be free, but as now slid down the length of her foot, he realized that he had no way of stopping himself. He could only shout and flail as he fell off her heel, descending until he smacked flat against the floor.


It wasn't the most graceful of landings, but he had experienced falling earlier, and just as before, he was practically unharmed. Bringing himself back to his feet, he glanced up to the feet he had been prisoner to for far too long. He took a deep breath of air, cracking a smile as there was nothing in his way to taint it. Reinvigorated, he rounded the edge of the couch. He had a clear path to the front door. It would be nearly two kilometers at his size, but there was nothing he wanted more than to leave. He dashed forward, sprinting as fast as he could, eager to make it out.


Back on the couch, Launch’s subconscious had been sated, having successfully rid her foot from the itch. With newfound comfort, she shifted a bit, nuzzling herself further into the couch cushions. Her head shifted as well, tilting to the side. However subtle the motion, it resulted in a length of her hair shifting along with, coming to rest across her face. At first it was nothing, but as Launch went on to breathe, her deep slumbering inhales pulled several strands of blue hair toward her nose. Each breath sent the strands to ever so slightly brush up against her nostrils, nearly going up them at times. Her nose twitched in response, but wanting to prevent any sort of reflex that would disrupt her sleep, her subconscious tried to avoid the bothersome hair strands by shifting her head to face the other direction; but as the hair was a part of her head, the hair came with. Again, the strands tickled her nose, and what came next was unavoidable.


Jon had just managed to make it past the couch when he heard Launch shuffling in her sleep. He shrugged it off at first, wanting to focus on his exit, but a familiar noise caught his attention. Once he recognized it, he gained the motivation to move a whole lot faster as that noise had continuously resulted in his misfortune. “Ahhh…. Ahhhh…. Ahhh…..  ACHOOO!” 


The sneeze was enough to startle Launch back to consciousness. Looking back, Jon could see that this was not the Launch that had fallen asleep. Sitting up upon the couch, Launch brushed the blond strands of hair out of her face, revealing a piercing glare from her green eyes as she looked around, trying to figure out how she wound up on the couch. Jon was merely a foot away from the door when she remembered him, and knowing what his intentions would’ve been, her head tilted in his direction. Her eyes widened as she spotted the fleeing insect, both surprised that he had yet to escape, infuriated to see him trying to escape in the first place. “Where the fuck do you think you’re going?”


High tailing it, Jon didn’t want to even look back anymore and slid right underneath the door. He was out, but his time had been reduced drastically. Maybe by some miracle, if he could make it to his boat, maybe- BAM the door was slammed open, the sheer force of it caused Jon to be blown back. He tried to get back on his feet, but when he saw the angry smirk of the blond staring down at him, he felt himself freeze up. “I don’t know what ya did to get me to drop you, but I’ll give you props; you made it outside at least. Don’t know what your plan was though at that size. You do realize you’re still on an island, right? Maybe it’s the new size. A smaller brain leading to stupid choices. But then again, you were normal sized when you made the dumbass decision to come here, so I guess I’m giving you too much credit.”


She reached down, and while Jon made an attempt to run, Launch simply had to move her hand a few inches to close the distance. The speck was plucked off the ground and brought up close until he was at eye level. “Get it through your head. You can’t make it out of here. No matter how much you want to resist, the only way you’re getting off this island is when I feel like leaving. And don’t think that means I’m reversing any of this. The only difference will be that I’m squishing you back home instead of here.”  Launch turned around, getting back inside and closing the door behind her. Her words had cut through Jon, his spirit coming to ruin. Despite how harsh she had been, she wasn’t lying. Since he got to this island, he was fighting an uphill battle. He was way over his head and ever since he shrunk, he had been fooling himself into thinking that he could still make it out on top. It was a humiliating thing to accept how things had turned out. If it wasn’t for this damned woman… that’s it, it was because of her that he had failed. She had been a constant obstacle since he had arrived, and even now was imposing her presence upon him. Somehow, Jon had managed to rekindle his flame, believing that if he could find a way to overcome this woman, then that would be satisfactory enough. Amped up on his own ego, Jon looked to face his captor, only to grow a bit confused as to what had transpired while he had been thinking. He was no longer being pinched between her fingers, instead standing at the center of her palm. In front of him was a curled digit lined up with his body. Looking up, he saw her grinning down at him, as if she had almost been waiting for him to realize what was going on. He looked back and saw that the blond was facing the couch, and when he looked back toward her, she gave him the cockiest wink he’d ever seen. Her curled then swung forward, smacking into Jon and flinging him into the air. He spun in the air, growing dizzy as he screamed for It to stop. Finally, he felt himself crash into and then bounce off of a soft surface. Another short fall and he had finally come to a stop where he lay upon a similarly soft surface. Even in a state of vertigo, it only took a small look around to see that he had been flung against the backrest of the couch and was now sitting in a daze, right in the middle of the center cushion.


His head felt fuzzy, and when his vision came to, he saw that Launch was no longer facing him. In fact, she’d turned a complete 180°, presenting him with a view of her back, and more prominently, her ass. The green cargo pants that encased her rear end showed it off well to the point that Jon had a difficult time looking away from it. It was odd to think about, but vindictive bitch aside, she was a very attractive person. With all that he was having to endure, the view was a welcomed change of pace, that is, until he felt the icey weight of the woman glaring down at him. Breaking his gaze, he looked up to see her head tilted to the side, just enough to have one of her eyes focused on the bug behind her. “I bet you’re still trying to come up with a way out of this, or maybe you’re actually trying to wrap that little head around what I said; either way, I thought I’d give you a break to think it over. In fact, I think we should both sit on it to give it some good thought, what do you think?”  He didn’t quite get what she was talking about until the implication was made clear by the slight sway she put into her hips, causing her butt to jostle from left to right. Even though she couldn’t hear him, she amused herself with the thought of waiting for an answer, just long enough to where he’d piece together what she had in store for him. “Great, I’m glad you’re ready to come to terms with what’s become of you. Hope we can come to a better understanding by the end of this… assuming you survive~”


Following that, Jon watched as she bent over. Her ass quickly eclipsed his view of anything else, her pants tightly hugging her rear as she lowered herself into a squatting position. She held the squat for just a few seconds, to really let the thought of what was happening sink in before she did. Jon could do nothing. He was absolutely petrified, seeing her rear approach and blanket him in its shadow. Even if he could will himself to move, it wouldn’t have made a difference. All it took was her allowing her legs to go loose, and all that hung above Jon came hurtling down upon him. He was instantly smashed into the couch cushion, his body being caught right in the epicenter of impact. It felt like it wasn’t stopping, and the added pressure squeezed the air out of him. He couldn’t even try to breathe as her butt continued to sink into the cushion, further pinning Jon within the booty crater, with an absurd amount of weight nearly compressing him into a 2D figure. It wasn’t until she had fully sat down that the weight of her ass fully settled into the cushion, each cheek coming to rest around the minuscule individual. He couldn't see a thing was left with no room to move, but the saving grace at the very least was that he was lined up between the giant woman’s cheeks, giving him the slightest amount of breathing room. The air wasn’t ideal, as it was having to be filtered through her ass, but he didn’t have many other options. Just as he caught his breath however, everything started to move once more.


Up above, Launch had taken great pleasure in sitting down. She could hardly feel the pest under her, but that was to be expected given his pathetic stature at the moment. It didn’t really matter though. Just knowing that he was existing to be the world’s most ineffective butt cushion was enough to send her reeling back in laughter. As a result, her body swayed back and further steamrolled Jon under her rear. Though unintentional this time, she had once again compressed the oxygen out of his body; he was desperately fighting for any pocket of air that managed its way under her. “I don’t know about you, but I’m not as upset that you decided to venture over here today. I think you’ve helped us both learn a thing or do and for that, I’m very thankful to have you here~”


She further rubbed her ass into the cushion, further pummeling him between her cheeks. His body’s limits were truly being tested as each cheek ground him into the cushion, any hopes to escape leaving as he felt himself being tugged upwards. The shifting in her seat was causing the back of her pants to ride up a bit, slowly forming a wedgie. Of course she was too infatuated by the fun she was having to notice, not that she would’ve done something about it anyways. Unfortunately, this meant that Jon would helplessly continue to be pulled with her pants and find himself further sandwiched between her mountainous asscheeks. Sure, he was having the air repeatedly knocked out of him, but given the circumstances, he was at least grateful that she had chosen to do this while wearing pants to begin with. For the life of him, he couldn’t believe that he had managed to endure this onslaught without so much as a broken bone. There would likely be some bruising if this continued, but if he could somehow get used to this, maybe he’d persist enough to make it out alive.


Just then, her ass seemed to settle down, the grinding coming to a halt. Jon wasn’t sure as to why he was being given a break, but it didn’t matter. He was being granted a much needed opportunity to take in some air; although it was admittedly becoming more of a challenge now that his body was further wedged between her cheeks, and the air he did manage to get was getting fouler by second. Regardless, he was perplexed as to what was about to happen. Why would she stop so suddenly? Did someone walk in? Did she really lose interest so soon? What had happened was that in all the careless shifting of her body, Launch had inadvertently been causing her hair to sway along with her. She was so wrapped up in crushing Jon that by the time she realized what was happening, that by the time she saw it brushing up by her face, It was too late. Even from the depths of her asscrack, Jon could hear what was happening. If he ever made it out of this situation alive, the noise would certainly haunt him forever. “Not again…” The only thing he could do now was pray to the gods that this sneeze would be different, that it wouldn’t lead to some new form of torment. But given how the day had been treating him so far, he’d honestly be lucky if she even remembered that he was down there.


“Ahhh….. Ahhh…. Ahhhchoo!”


Chapter End Notes:

Thanks to DarkBeard for having commissioned this story! Launch should’ve been brought back a while ago tbh