- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My first story. Please let me know what you think. i am not that confident in my writing ability so any feedback is appreciated!

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey all! I really wanted to start writing stories and wanted to try my shot at one here! I hope to write a new chapter every couple days! The protagonist, who shall remain unnamed for now, is about 25-ish inches tall. Please leave reviews! I am begging because I am not that confident in my writing ability and would love to hear feedback. I really want to have Layla be a cruel goddess, and subject the protagonist to unimaginable tortures, and who knows, maybe they will figure some things out along the way! ;) See ya for now! Please let me know what you think!!!

Layla took off her well-worn gray running shoes, revealing steamy pink socks with grime-ridden soles. She popped her shoe from her heel, before letting it fall onto the ground, creating a massive shockwave that pierced my eardrums. The shoe tumbled around before falling on its side, and a warm, overpowering scent began emanating from the dark maw. The foam inside was well worn, and I could only see in the grime that had accumulated around the heel portion in her sneakers. The foam was soaked with her sweat, and was much darker than the surrounding foam. I looked at the gaping hole and then back to her foot, which she held above me. She held her grimy pinks in place, completely blotting out any natural light whatsoever. The heat from her soles and shoes felt like pin pricks on my entire body, as the fetid smell entered my nostrils and swirled around my brain. I could physically feel the steam from her soles overpower my entire being, and she knew this as well. 

Her gargantuan sole got ever closer before she slammed it down right next to me, shaking the entire floor. I winced, before looking up and seeing the corners of her mouth raise with sadism. She smiled, albeit subtly, as she rocked my entire world, smugly standing with her hands on her curvy hips, fresh with sweat from her evening run. She ground her foot back and forth, each motion bringing her ankles closer. With one final press she lifted her foot back up and returned to a normal stance. I looked up at her again, confused as to this sick display of power. Her eyes met mine, and hers darted back to where she just had her foot. Her eyes glanced back and forth between my tiny body and the area beneath her foot. Her feet were enormous, completely dwarfing my entire body. She could effortlessly stomp me into a steaming pancake, forcing the life out of me in an instant if she chose to do so. After a couple of seconds of silence, her smile faded, while I continued staring up. I finally looked to where her foot had previously been, and saw a colossal, sweaty imprint of her sole on the hard wooden floor. The mark from her toes, soles, and heel were stamped onto the floor, with concentrations of the murky, boiling filth from her sweaty socks. The way she smeared her foot created a layered, nightmarish concoction of footsweat, grime, lint, that took an almost gelatinous state, and her imprint was massive, emanating an acrid stench that completely overtook my nostrils.  

I was confused as to what she was doing, with this elaborate display of dominance. She knew she had godlike powers and she constantly reminded me every chance she could. I was worth less than the dirt under her feet, and she ingrained that into my brain every single day. I was a lowly bug that had to depend on her in order to survive, so I owed her my entire existence, and she absolutely made me repay this debt.

 I quickly realized what she wanted me to do, without her booming voice having to first issue a command. I wanted to speak up, but I knew there would be far worse punishments beyond my comprehension, so I often obeyed her every order. I finally realized why she did not give me anything to drink today. I closed my eyes, quietly sighing in frustration.

One day I would escape all this and go back to my old life. I had a tiny flame inside my heart that would never be extinguished. I would never be domesticated, enslaved, subjugated, dominated, or broken, no matter what hellish things she could subject me to. No amount of suffering will ever deter me. If there was one thing she could not break, it was my spirit. I would never give her the satisfaction, and she knew it. 

To her, it was all a game. A game of increasingly nightmarish attempts that challenged my physical and mental fortitude. She knew I hated her guts, and would tear her limb from limb if I could. In fact, she probably was turned on by this, knowing I could never retaliate. She milked every ounce of superiority she could from my hatred-filled gazes, only offering a smug smile because she knew she was in control. She probably figured that eventually she could break me, and I would be her obedient little slave that would worship her like a goddess, but I know this will never happen.

I started from her feet, pacing my eyes gradually up her body, from her gray booty shorts, to her skin-tight, damp sports bra, all the way up to her face. Her thighs were massive, bouncing around with the slightest movement. Her hips were wide, barely contained in her tight shorts. Her chest was large, pressed up against her sports bra which bounced around whenever she moved her arms. Her black hair, usually free-flowing and wavy, was tightened into a messy bun that shined with sweat. Two strands of her hair rested on the sides of her face. Her cheeks and jawline were sharp, flush from exercise. Her teeth were perfect, completely spotless and polished white. Her lips, thick and gleaming, pursed together, as she made kissing motions, mocking me from miles above. Her eyebrows curled upwards, thin and straight as she goaded me with dominance shrouded within a cloak of fake affection. Her eyes, a deep brown, contemptuously glared, as I got lost within them. Her eyelids were always intently focused, which created an incredibly intimidating aura that always felt uncomfortable. I could not deny that she was beautiful, an alluring and omniscient goddess, but the hatred that blackened my heart would bear no room for affection.

I finished sizing her up, as I normally did in order to maintain some shred of pride before turning to the sweaty imprint on the floor. She smiled, cocked her knee, and laid her hands on her hips.

 “Lap it up.”