- Text Size +

instantly she felt pressure all around her body and she was dragged down a hot corridor of flesh and blood. Burning, wriggling tendrils began to reach out from the walls, their rounded heads glowing with celestial light. They caressed her arms and legs, burning away her flesh with their acidic touch. One curled around her ankle, she gave it a light tug and managed to break away, continuing her slow, forced descent into Zelda’s intestines, her ankle now branded with a bloody ring.

She was in an almost trancelike state. The tight walls around her pushing her deeper like a large snake forcefully swallowing its prey.

She didn’t notice when her descent stopped.

Her toeless feet, like fleshy stumps, had been sucked into the fleshy walls of Zelda’s small intestine. Villi began to slide out around where her feet had sunk. Sensing the complex and valuable nutrition they wrapped around her legs and pulled them back until her calves touched the wall and began to sink into them. Another pair of villi stretched out and lightly caressed Impa’s shoulders, burning new holes into her, light pink blood drifted out like tiny clouds. Her body began to lean back until she rested against the wall fully and the wall began to merge with Impa’s flesh.

Still, Impa didn’t resist.

It was only when a groan of pleasure echoed around her, filling her world, did Impa’s eyes suddenly focus and her awareness returned to her reality.

Zelda couldn’t resist the temptation anymore. The delightful tingling below was transforming into an inferno of desire. A hand had drifted its way up to cup one of her breasts as she chomped on a juicy grape. Her sensitive nipples rubbed by the fabric of her bra. Her toes curled as her fingers pressed deeper into the seductive fat of her breast, and pleasure burst through her. She couldn’t control her fingers, they began to squeeze harder.

Her legs quivered, closing slightly as her womanhood flexed with need. More than it ever had before. Her lips were wet and staining the front of her panties, if she looked down, she would be able to see a near-perfect outline of her slit through the thin fabric.

Her other hand slid down and she couldn’t help herself, her index finger caressed her slit through the material just as she felt a tiny jolt almost like movement inside her lower tummy. Her hips bucked with pleasure, her legs opening in search of satisfaction.

“Fuck! I’ve never felt like this before!” Zelda moaned as she slid her fingers inside her waistband, her fingers becoming sticking with her carnal juices, her finger was sucked almost of its own accord inside all the way to the base immersing itself in moist warmth as her pussy clamped down on the appendage, her hips bucked again as another wave of pleasure shot through her. She’d never felt anything like this before. Never done anything like this before.

Another spurt of movement inside her tummy and her pussy clamped down with a vice grip as the glorious tremors of orgasm rocked through her. Her hand closed tighter around her breast, squeezing it so hard she felt her fair skin bruise, the light pain intensifying the pleasure.

The fire didn’t even dim.

She needed more.

Swallowing Zelda forced herself to stand from her chair, withdrawing her hand from her panties, she sucked on her fingers, her flavour mixing with what was left of the grape. She swallowed them together as she made her way to her bed with hurried footsteps. Her breasts heaving with each breath she dived onto the silk sheets, desperate for more pleasure.

Her breath quivered, and her fingers curled around the waistband of her underwear and slid it down her slender legs. They were sticky with her cum and the scent teased her nose. Her cheeks tinged pink with embarrassment, she slid them free of her ankles and tossed the garment onto the side of her bed, half leaning off the edge of her silken sheets.

With fast hands and clumsy fingers, she pulled her bra over her head, her breasts bouncing free, the sudden motion actually enhancing her pleasure further. She fell back onto the bed, lying down, her hand already lightly cupping her breast, she bit her lower lip in an attempt to silence her moan as her thumb brushed over her hard sensitive nipple.

She had always done her best to avoid tainting her virtue. Even so far as to forego self-exploration but she couldn’t take it. Whatever this feeling was she couldn’t resist. Her fingers began to stroke along her slit, hesitantly dipping in before pulling back out. A mixture of fear, excitement and guilt filled her. It was thrilling.

She pressed her lips together as another moan echoed through her. Doing her best to muffle it. She would just die if anyone heard her or worse discovered her in her state of shame. Her index finger began to dip inside her again as if openly defying her wishes and upbringing.

Glowing veins spread out from where her body had been moulded to the wall of Zelda’s small intestine. Like a piece of morbid decoration. Spiderweb veins of mana reached out around her and back into her.

She opened her mouth to moan as she felt a pleasure surge through her as her energy was forcibly connected to the veins that fed into Zelda’s mana. It was like she was being used as a source of nutrition and magic.

She was submerged in murky acid. Her vision was swimming. Her lungs no longer felt like they were about to burst. Actually, she felt her body processing the liquid, stripping minute cells of oxygen to keep her alive. Zelda’s body was helping her stay alive. Again, the image of her old friend in a divine position flashed before her mind’s eye.

Before she could shake the thought and try to regain her focus her current predicament pain shot through her. A glowing villus had reached up and snaked itself around her leg, its touch burning her flesh on contact. The warmth of pleasure soon joined the strange cocktail as the mana-warmed head of the appendage neared her abused pussy. It was strange. The mana felt warm and enticing, but as it probed her inner thigh exploratory, it brushed gashes along her inner thigh and shallow fizzing cuts decorating her cunt.

She opened her mouth to plead for help but no sound came. She could feel no movement in her throat. The muscles that allowed her speech had been digested. They had no purpose in serving Zelda’s body and so could be broken down and used as nutrition.

She had given her speech for Zelda’s health and she knew it wasn’t all she would sacrifice for the princess.

Again, images of her kneeling and making offerings to a goddess with beyond remarkable resemblances to Zelda came to her mind. The mana even felt beyond holy now as it not only sustained her life but ensure her presence would serve Zelda.

Zelda’s body seemed to detect the presence of mana and the villus between Impa’s thighs began to push its way slowly inside her. Impa’s lips parted in a silent scream of pain and pleasure as the appendage wiggled its way inside her, stretching her cunt, burning the inside of her ‘tunnel of love’ and as before she felt her mana surging to heal the area only this time it was much more potent, aided by Zelda’s mana. The wounds closed but the new skin was more sensitive.

Her legs began to quiver.

With each second that passed a new layer of flesh was formed and burned away inside her cunt until she felt her body rock with an intense orgasm. It felt as if it was the first time, she had ever experienced pleasure combined with the greatest stimulation she’d ever had. The pain vanished; the villus’ acidic touch no longer burned her inner flesh.

Zelda had just changed her. Her body had chosen to alter her. Make her more suited for her new role as nutrition and power source. Her eyes closed as another orgasm rocked through her body and the villus inside her guzzled her cum, feeding the energy from it into Zelda’s mana flow. In advertently further enhancing the virgin goddess’ arousal.

A suppressed moan of pleasure echoed throughout the slimy chambers, the walls shuddering as Zelda continued to pleasure her slit unaware of her friend’s growing ‘plight.’

Seeking to further enhance Impa’s productivity more villi began to reach out, growing from all the walls around, each one glowing with a unique pattern of mana, some had their heads glow, others their entire body glowed, some had cracklike patterns, others had celestial veins.

Impa felt a rather brazen villus grow from the wall behind her and start to force its way between her ass cheeks. She tried to pull away but found her body was held rigid in place. Looking down she saw even her lower arms had been absorbed into the flesh of Zelda’s intestine. All she could move was her head and even that was limited.

How long before even that movement was denied her? Would she even be a person then? A separate entity? Or just another part of Zelda’s digestive system, processing mana and nutrition to keep her royal highness healthy, happy, and alive. The worst part was that was starting to sound like it wasn’t such a bad outcome for her.

The walls suddenly clamped around her. Squeezing her body. Foul-tasting flesh filled her mouth. Burning tendrils were forced against her body. Three were forced between her breasts and curled, encircling each breast and her neck. Another two had their lengths forced against her still full cunt and found themselves wrapping around her legs. Another crashed into her face and over her eyes, snaking around her head. And was shoved into her mouth, forcing her lips to open wide as the intruder struck the back of her throat and kept going.

She began to gag and convulse. Then it was like acid was being pumped into her throat. The retching stopped and when she reached into herself, she found no open to trying forcibly vacate her stomach. Another piece of her had been digested and Zelda’s mana continued to keep her alive and heal her in a way that it would never return.

As Zelda’s most recent orgasm faded the walls relaxed around her, her muscles relaxing around her intestines, allowing Impa more room, not that she could move. The villi remained inside where they had been forced before. She was completely immobile and at their mercy.

The villus around Impa’s neck tightened its hold. On reflex, her mouth opened wider in a silent gasp allowing the villus within more room as it began to snake deeper inside her, deep-throating her. Her mouth began to fill with saliva, lubricating the tendril as if her body was giving into Zelda. Becoming the ideal form of nutrition.

The villus began to shudder and convulse. Impa couldn’t help but be reminded of a large cock entering the throws of orgasm. The nodule ejaculated chyme into her throat. It was something between liquid and food, pure nutrition. Its sweet and bitter taste filled her mouth. Flavoured by the sweet fruits Zelda was so fond of and the bitterness of the bile that had broken them down into nutrition with the added rich, powerful flavour of pure mana lacing the nutrition, like it was coated in sugary, syrupy glucose.

Impa tried to gulp down the substance. She tried to slurp and swallow it whole, to milk the appendage like she would a lover’s cock. She had no effect on the substance or the villus. The muscles in her throat were gone and even her tastebuds were going numb, the slightest acrid metallic hint of her blood mixing with the chyme’s flavour. The chyme was gradually pushed down her throat by the flow of motion as the villus continued to bulge and contort itself, pushing more into the back of her mouth and throat.

Goosebumps decorated her once fair skin as she felt the thick substance gradually slide down her insides and settle in her stomach. She felt the fresh source of mana surge through her and back into Zelda’s body.

Her eyes bulged as she felt the tip of a villus press against her anus. On reflex, her hole flexed in anticipation of pleasure. With the slightest give, the villus dived into her ass, forcing her hole to stretch. She tried to arch her back, tried to thrash, but all she could do was tilt her head back granting the villus in her mouth a more direct passage to her stomach. The tendril around her head began to sink into the wall behind her, rising to cover her forehead and fully uncover her eyes. The appendage merged back with Zelda’s flesh and Impa found herself unable to move her head, her neck fully extended and rapidly growing stiff in its new position.

Impa was finally immobile.

She was becoming a part of Zelda’s small intestine.

No. Her flesh was already crafted into her intestines. She couldn’t feel her arms or her feet, even her back was gone. But she could feel the distant sensation of pleasure as Zelda explored her slit and discovered her clitoris. She was a part of Zelda’s body. She was a part of her small intestine.

The brief thought that this was truly her fate vanished as she felt a stinging fizz build in her rectum. Zelda was digesting her ass and her mana was reconstructing it. Another orgasm rocked through her body, the tendrils in her ass and cunt swallowing her carnal fluids and stripping the mana from it, then the nutrition before adding it to the pile of waste.

Just with her pussy Impa felt the skin of her rectum burned away and replaced with more sensitive skin. New pleasure sensors. Making her a more efficient supply of nutrition, cum and by extension mana.

Zelda thrust her hips into the as she rubbed her thumb over her clitoris. Another wave of pleasure flooded through her. Her inner thighs were sticky, glistening with her cum. Her sheets were stained with her juices, not that she’d noticed. Her need didn’t lessen with each orgasm but seemed to build but that wasn’t all, she was even starting to feel more energised, it was like she was chugging mana potions.

Impa’s near-paralysed body quivered with pleasure as she experienced another forced, but not unwanted, orgasm.

She tried to squeal in agony but no sound came. Only more chyme drained down her throat as villi latched onto her nipples and began to dissolve them. The sensitive skin flaked away as it fizzed inside the transparent, glowing tips of the nodules. The burning sensations were even starting to feel good.

She found herself actually being thankful when her nipples finally fizzed away to nothing but nutrition for her goddess. The heads fused themselves of the holes, and trickles of blood-like liquid smoky wisps floated up and into their lengths, breaking down before they made it more than three ‘feet’ into the villi’s lengths.

Impa flinched. Or as much as she could. Inhaling a shuddering breath through her nose, the stench of bile didn’t bother her anymore, if anything she was going to prefer it to fresh air. The villi attached themselves to the nerves inside her breasts, mana began to trickle into her nerves.

Again, Impa found her body growing more sensitive, another orgasm shooting through her body, her hips trying to buckle but unable to as she was inflicted with another double orgasm in her snatch and ass. The villi around her breasts began to constrict squeezing tighter. Her tits turned pink as the blood flow was trapped inside them.

The mana being funnelled into her breasts began to do its job. It began to manipulate the hormones found in Impa’s body. Designing her for further efficiency. Like it was playing with a new toy they triggered the hormones that would cause Impa’s breasts to start breaking down, dissolving the fatty pillows and compacting the nutrition to be enhanced by the mana to something more beneficial. The moist tendrils began to slacken their grip before squeezing tight again as if attempting to parody a milking motion, sliding over the skin of her tits as they heightened in sensitivity. Tiny streams like red steam floated into the villi that had fused with her tits, breaking the fats and proteins down to a cellular level to fuel Zelda.

The walls around her suddenly closed on her again as Zelda enjoyed another intense orgasm. Forcing the villi deeper into her holes, inflicting another wave of pleasure on Impa, compelling another orgasm, and driving Impa to further nourish her.

This was Impa’s reality now.

She wasn’t a warrior.

She wasn’t a person.

She wasn’t a friend.

She was nutrition. A piece of her lower intestine. Her purpose was to feed Zelda and help process her food into shit. She didn’t know if Zelda’s body had made her mind turn to this and neither did she care, this was her reality.

The terror.

The panic.

The pain.

It all faded.

All she felt was pleasure and loving burns as her mana flowed in and out of the princess.

Acceptance was forced onto Impa as Zelda let out another moan of pleasure as she experienced another burst of euphoria and ecstasy, her moans reverberating throughout her body, echoing throughout the fleshy catacombs and caves within her.