- Text Size +

Title: Journey to the Centre of Zelda
Commissioned by: Malethor
Categories: Legend of Zelda
Characters: Zelda, Impa
Tags: Shrinking, Vore, Digestion, Unaware, Acid, Pain, Tongue Play, Sight Deprivation, Masturbation, Dissolving Clothes, Mind Breaking, Body Alteration, Rape, Anal, Penetration, Breast Reduction, Ass Reduction, Nihilism
Beta Reader: SimplylovingIt
Alternate Title: An Intestine Experience
Started: 23/10/2022
Finished: 25/10/2022

Zelda, the princess of Hyrule was laid back in her royal chambers. Sat atop a velvet chair with a built-in footrest, eyes closed as she enjoyed the summer breeze from the open window, plucking small pieces of fruit from the bowl sat upon a small wooden coffee table. She had long since learned to enjoy the times of peace especially when they were gifted beautiful weather like this.

A small black circle ringed with fire tore open in the space behind the bowel. The princess’s long-cherished friend stepped from the diminutive portal. The young warrior had her hair tied up in her usual manner with a majestic thick tail of hair trailing down behind her, stopping just above the base of her calves which were attired in dark nylons protected by shin guards decorated by a golden emblem of her tribe, her upper body attired in oriental style robes reminiscent of a ninja with pale cream and violet purple colours. Impa turned on her heel as she stepped from the portal only to fall onto her rear as she bumped into a wooden structure. The portal faded behind her.

“What the?” Impa craned her head back to look up, her eyes widening as she took in the sight of a giant curved wooden wall reaching high above her. This wasn’t right. The portal should have taken her straight to Zelda’s chambers. With practised precision, she took the kunai from her belt and leapt at the wall. Her blades pierced the wood and she began to climb, putting all her strength into each swing of the kunai before pulling herself up, bracing her feet against the wall and swinging her arm again.

It took several minutes but eventually, she made it to the top, she pulled herself onto the ledge, collapsing in exhaustion. She rolled onto her back, her chest heaving, sweat glistening on her body, she unbound her robe, letting it slide open to reveal a dark blue undershirt, immediately feeling relief as the heat began to leave her body at a more rapid rate.

She turned her head to look over the side of the wall and found herself staring down into a giant wooden dome with what looked like various chunks of giant fruit. And by giant, she meant that even the smallest one looked to be more than several feet taller than she. There was a marsh of juices forming at the bottom of the dome.

“Where the hell am-“ her words died as she saw a giant hand dip into the dome and pluck a giant grape that had been sliced in half from the dome, Impa followed the fruit and watched as it was placed on the outstretched tongue of a blonde haired giantess. It only took a moment for her to recognize her friend. Zelda had to be hundreds of miles tall, leaning back on her chair enjoying a grape, her golden hair braided but slightly messy as if it were styled from the day before and she wore a light blue sports bra and matching plain panties.

The next moment Impa realized what had happened. Zelda wasn’t giant-sized. She was tiny! Something must have gone wrong with the portal that brought her here. She needed to get Zelda’s attention, she would help her and together they could find out not only why this had happened but also how to turn her back.

“I just need to get her attention.”

Zelda reached back down to pluck another piece of fruit; they were too far away for Impa to jump onto them from any of the sides of the bowl. She could try climbing her body if she could make it to the floor, but that would take hours, and there was a high chance she’d injure herself on the way or that Zelda would move before she noticed her. Which left only one option, and it wasn’t one Impa liked the idea of, to get into the bowl and climb onto the fruit and wait for Zelda to pick her up and then she can try climbing onto her finger to get her to notice her, or shout and see if she can catch her attention.

Impa looked down into the bowl, it was hard to tell how deep the juice pool was, it probably wouldn’t be a good idea to jump and the last thing she needed was to break her leg on the base of the bowl or by landing wrong on an apple slice. Impa rebound her robe and took out one of her kunai before proceeding to stab at an angle into the bowl’s side.

Swallowing. Impa turned and crept over the edge, both hands becoming white-knuckled around the handle of the blade and with a slight kick she pulled the blade down the side of the bowl and began to slide her way down. Her heart hammered in her chest as her speed increased. She was falling too fast, heart nearly leaping from her throat she took one hand of her kunai to withdraw her second and stabbed that one into the wall too. Her descent slowed and her feet splashed into the pool of fruit juices, the cold sticky liquid came up to her waste. She pulled both blades from the bowel and turned to assess her new surroundings.

She was right, even the sliced strawberries were several ‘feet’ taller than she was, and she had to be no more than an inch tall. This was not going to be easy. Her toes curled as she waded through the liquid. Her strides were forced and slow as she fought her way through the thick sugary juice, it clung to her legs unyielding as she slowly began her journey through the bowl. She could already feel her body starting to shiver from the cold.

Zelda’s fingers returned. Impa froze and watched as a sizeable apple slice, like a building compared to her was lifted from the bowl. A wave of fruit juices erupted from the sudden motion, Impa stood her ground through the pulling sensation of the current, that was until the direction changed and a wave almost as tall as she was crashed into her. Impa fell onto her ass, toppling over backwards before coming to rest on her back and just like that she was submerged. The sugary liquid washed over her, and her eyes squeezed shut.

The wave was as brief as it was strong. By the time she had the awareness to sit back up the sticky juice was almost tranquilly still. The juice reached her chest, bracing herself she stood back up, nearly losing balance as her body tore through the thick surface, the slight increase of her own weight nearly causing her to stumble.

With the cold gunky juices once again calm she took a moment to collect herself, taking a deep breath. Impa licked her lips as she let out her breath, tainted with a tone of frustration, her mouth was filled with the sweet taste of fruits and the slight bitterness of one that perhaps was a touch over-ripe. Impa splashed to her feet, kicking the juices out of her way as she attempted to wade her way through the juices quicker. She really didn’t want another ‘swim.’

She stabbed her kunai into an apple slice, and it sunk in with ease, she went to do the same with her second blade only to curse when she found the scabbard empty, she must have lost it during the wave.

Impa threw up her empty and grabbed the edge of the fruit and began to pull herself up, alternating between using her blade to stab into the fruit and using the edge of the building-sized fruit. She made it halfway up the fruit before she was interrupted. Zelda’s colossal manicured nails came into view as she plucked the apple from the bowel and lifted it into the air, the sudden shift in motion and the force with which the fruit suddenly flew into the air caused Impa to lose her balance.

No sooner had she cleared the rim of the bowl than she fell from the apple and landed with a wet ‘slap’ on a hard, soggy surface. She watched as the apple along with her remaining dagger vanished from view, to be swallowed by her friend.

It seemed her task was much more difficult now than before. Impa made to move, hoping to find another fruit to climb and hopefully this time have a bit more success. Except she didn’t move. Frowning she gave her arms a hard tug but they would not yield from the surface they had landed on, she tried to lift her legs and kick off the fruit, but just as with her arms, she couldn’t pull them free.

“Shit!” Impa cursed. She craned her neck, at least she could still move her head and took in her surroundings. She had landed on a strawberry that had been sliced in half, her back hitting the substance with a wet ‘slap.’

She tried to heave herself free using her torso but she had no luck. Her arms were spread wide and her legs stuck apart, she was blind and spread eagle, trapped on a piece of fruit, it was like some kind of twisted sex game. Impa had to admit that thought was oddly titillating but now wasn’t the time to dwell on such things.

Zelda’s fingers returned to the bowl, like dexterous oaks they plucked a grape twice the size of a boulder from the bowl.

Impa felt the blood drain from her cheeks, she was trapped in Zelda’s food. And now she can’t even try to climb her fingers. She just had to hope that Zelda can hear her when she finally picks her fruit.

The next piece was an orange slice and as it was picked from the bowel a stream of juice erupted from its side, raining over the bowel. Impa felt her eyes burn as an oversized drop splashed onto her face and torso, the citric acid burning her eyes and invading her nose with an intense stench of orange. She felt her stomach convulse and bile erupt from her mouth, splashing down her front, not even that warmed her body, the cold was reaching into her core.

The sound of ‘water’ crashing against multiple surfaces made her flinch. Another piece of fruit was gone. Tears were carving trails over the drying orange juice. She tried to blink the acid away but it all it did was intensify the burning each time she opened her eyes until eventually, she squeezed her eyelids shut so hard it started to hurt on its own, but at least it stopped the burning from worsening.

Her world shook and she felt her heart stop. Air slammed against her at gale-force speeds as her strawberry was lifted into the air. She opened her mouth to scream only to swallow the air. She felt like her heart was gonna burst in her chest. Her body trembling and not from the cold. The winds slowed, she had to be close to Zelda’s mouth.

“Zelda! It’s me! It’s Impa! Help Me!” she screamed, she didn’t see Zelda’s tongue stretch out or but she felt it shake as her tongue curled around the back of the strawberry.

“Zelda!”

The princess’s hot, sweet-scented breath washed over her. Her trembling worsened. She could feel the movement as Zelda’s tongue slowly began to slide back into her mouth.

“Zelda!”

The shadow of Zelda’s cavernous mouth washed over her as the princess’s tongue carried her passed her teeth and into the cave of no return.