- Text Size +

Zelda closed her lips, moaning softly as her mouth filled with the sweet taste of the strawberry, curling her tongue she flipped it over, frowning slightly at the slightly bitter taste but it was short-lived as the bitterness faded back into sweetness.

Impa cried out as she felt the strawberry suddenly flip, her bones still vibrating from Zelda’s moans of pleasure. She felt her face slam into several warm, very wet bumps. She blinked. The burning had faded, and she looked around. She couldn’t see anything; it was pitch black. Either the orange juice had blinded her or…she was in her friend’s mouth!

The ground shifted again, curling unnaturally and Impa felt herself flop from the strawberry, splashing into the gradually collecting saliva lining the space between the large bumps. The strawberry was tossed away and Impa felt a deep chill as she heard the horrific sound of the strawberry being crushed, its surface ripping as Zelda’s teeth dug into the fruit.

Light seeped into the room as Zelda’s lips parted, allowing Impa the first clear look at the inside of Zelda’s mouth. She was sprawled on top of her tongue and the strawberry was being crushed between a set of teeth each one over half as tall as she. The juice of the strawberry gushed out, mixing with Zelda’s saliva as the teeth rose briefly before crashing back down.

Juice erupted from the strawberry, crashing into Impa and knocking her flat on her back. Zelda’s delighted moans echoed around her again, temporarily deafening the tiny warrior, her ears left ringing from the sound.

Zelda moaned in delight at the sudden burst of flavour as the strawberry popped into her mouth. Using her tongue, she manoeuvred the chunks to the centre of her mouth and began to suck on the juicy pieces, gradually pulling each drop of juice from the fruit, it was her favourite thing to do with juicy fruits like strawberries. She didn’t even notice the minute screams going on inside her mouth or the tiny movements of her struggling morsel.

Impa screamed as she was lifted with the chunks of strawberry pulp to the top of Zelda’s mouth. She was slammed into the roof of her cavernous mouth, fitting easily between the wrinkles that lined the ceiling. She slammed her fist into Zelda’s papilla, it gave a little to her tiny fists but flexed back into position immediately, processing her taste mixed with the fruit juices. Saliva started to rise around and along the tongue and soon Impa found herself clinging desperately to the large bumps about a third of her size as the pulp fell down Zelda’s tongue and into the dark hole at the back of her throat, leaving only her and the largest chunk left of her previous prison.

Zelda’s lips closed again once again immersing Impa in darkness. Impa suddenly felt a strong force suck her against the tongue. Impa’s lips parted as she felt one of the hot, moist papillae forced between her legs. Zelda began to move her tongue, inadvertently rubbing the food against the roof of her mouth as she sucked at what remained of the fruit.

“Oh fuck!” Impa moaned as the papilla began to vibrate and the movement of the tongue ground it against her covered crotch. She squeezed her eyes shut, cheeks burning bright as Zelda proceeded to suck on her until Impa could not help herself and she came through her pantyhose against her tongue.

Zelda’s pleased moans echoed around her again. Tears returned to Impa’s eyes both out of embarrassment and pain from the sudden sound as Zelda moaned at her flavour.

The suction force vanished and Impa found herself sliding back and down the tongue, panicking she grabbed hold of one of the papillae, wrapping her arms around it and gripping her hand on the other side.

“No! No! No!”

Then Impa was suddenly hit by something big and soggy. Impa was knocked free by what was left of the strawberry, Zelda’s tongue flexed again and Impa felt her stomach fall out from under her as she slipped down her friend’s gullet and into her throat.

Instinctively Impa reached for her kunai but they weren’t there. She cursed and stretched out her hands and feet in the dark and she brushed the right side of Zelda’s oesophagus but could reach the left. She turned and tried to grab hold of the walls; her palms slid down at first but eventually, she felt her descent begin to slow. That was until the strawberry pulp struck her head and she felt herself beginning to gain speed again. The walls flexed around her and pulled out of reach and Impa felt a sudden increase in pressure as Zelda forcibly swallowed.

As Impa began to free fall she tried again, this time angling herself as though she were about to swim. She felt her soles and fingers brush against the lining of Zelda’s oesophagus, she stretched and let out an almost relieved sigh as her fingers sunk against the wet almost rubbery texture. She began to slow and just before she was struck by the pulp except, this time it struck her back with more force as it had more of an area to hit.

A startled scream escaped her as Impa found herself flipping through the darkness. She lost track of which way was up and couldn’t even tell where that cursed strawberry pulp was anymore. She threw her arms out in random, circular and jagged motions, desperate to find the wall again.

Eventually, Impa felt her hands brush the hot wet surface and relief filled her chest. She tried to grab hold but her fingers just slid against the surface, it was like she was trying to grip an eel. She tried to angle her fall closer to the wall, maybe if she could get closer, she’d have a better chance to slow her fall. She felt the pulp slap her back and she slammed into the wall only to bounce back off, her front now coated in a very warm thick liquid.

Bright pale blue ethereal light abruptly threatened to blind her. Impa squeezed her eyes shut, her arms flailing as she left Zelda’s oesophagus and began to truly free fall. The overpowering stench of vomit overwhelmed her and Impa felt her stomach, the sensation of falling didn’t help, and for the second time that day, she felt her mouth open as her own acidic bile forced its way out, burning her throat.

Deep gurgles echoed around her and Impa found herself fighting to stop herself from vomiting for a third time as she was welcomed by the sounds of Zelda’s stomach processing its food.

PLOP