[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Two college gals from a mixed-size society take some time off to have a fun night at the mysterious nightclub Ambrosia. This story is not for the faint of heart. I'm adding tags as they become relevant. As it stands now, the tags for it are correct and more of the same will come. Expect extreme violence, blood, and gore. I admit I'm a bit mad at the world and I'm taking systemic injustice into an erotic context for cathartic masturbation. Enjoy.


Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Legwear, Mouth Play, New World Order, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 20811 Read: 18240
Published: October 25 2022 Updated: May 05 2023
Story Notes:

If this story tickled your nethers, maybe consider buying me a coffee?
https://ko-fi.com/gianttess
Every donation goes towards deepening the inequalities that tinies face every day.

1. The Limousine Ride by Tess [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2439 words)

There isn't any smut here, maybe some light handheld if you're into that sort of thing. This chapter is merely setting the stage and showing you all the pieces of the puzzle. I of course recommend you read it to enhance your future masturbatory experience.

2. The Menu by Tess [Reviews - 0] (2783 words)

Things begin to get violent. I would still classify this chapter as foreplay. Some blood and gore. Some vore.

Some fetishization of systemic injustice but it's against tinies soooooooo it's not problematic /s

3. Appetizers by Tess [Reviews - 0] (4052 words)

Things get rather intense here.

Plenty of soft and hard vore. Gore, blood.

Implied digestion.

Cruelty and casual violence.

Some male and female genitalia, and orgasms thereof

Light male-on-male eroticism between tinies.

Plenty of hetero eroticism

Some nonbinary prey (enbys need more representation even if it's as food)

4. Interlude 1 by Tess [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2879 words)

This time I'd like to introduce you to some tiny perspectives.

Some light interaction, and a bit of worldbuilding (yeah I know, I can't help it)

Then some soft vore (unwilling)
Then some hard vore (digestion, willing and unwilling)
male ejaculation (unwilling)

Written from the tinies' perspective, and so rather visceral and horrific. Enjoy.

5. No Accidents by Tess [Reviews - 1] (2291 words)

A bit of an ease off of the smut. Setting the scene for more to come.

Single crush, F/m
blood, gore, unwilling

6. Foot Grade by Tess [Reviews - 0] (3512 words)

This one gets rather intense.

A lot of blood and gore.
Crush with shoes, a little crush without shoes
Hard vore, and soft vore
Implied digestion
Mouthplay
Insertion (mostly implied)
Some extreme torture interaction (branding/burning)
Tiny men and women mostly equally represented

Everything in this chapter is unwilling.

7. Interlude 2 by Tess [Reviews - 0] (2855 words)

I've returned from my slumber to give you more terror for tiny people.
Vore and gore galore (all unwilling). Various descaled. A lot of despair and misery from their perspective.
Sadism and violence.
These interludes will be from the tiny perspective, and play a little catch-up to get to the present.