- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Things get rather intense here.

Plenty of soft and hard vore. Gore, blood.

Implied digestion.

Cruelty and casual violence.

Some male and female genitalia, and orgasms thereof

Light male-on-male eroticism between tinies.

Plenty of hetero eroticism

Some nonbinary prey (enbys need more representation even if it's as food)

Jennifer stared at the two glasses before her while Mel withdrew her phone and began to take several pictures of the medieval tower. Each glass had a single silver utensil sticking out of the middle. The glass with the writhing bodies moved around the silver tool while the small figures in the other stood around theirs. Jennifer reached into the glass and plucked the thin silver device, finding the downward-facing end to be a two-pronged fork similar to a lobster fork. As she held the fork she was momentarily blinded as Mel took a flash picture with her phone.

“Woah, careful. Why are you taking pictures anyway? Not like you can post any of this.”

“Sorry! Yeah, no this is just for my private account. Don’t mind me, try one!”

Once her vision cleared, Jennifer slid the fork into the glass and stuck the prongs under the arms of one of the men inside. He just stood there, facing away from her. She easily lifted him out, his lower half dangling while he held himself aloft. He moved just enough to maintain balance and stay on the prongs. Jennifer rotated him towards her face, examining his features.

He was handsome and well-built. Short dark hair contrasted his creamy skin, the definition of his muscled form was a work of art. Jennifer’s gaze fell from his blank, almost serene expression to his genitals. Not overly impressive, especially for a tiny man. Jennifer used her free hand to trace the outline of one of his calves. Soft but firm, he was so very real. She couldn’t help herself, and her fingers explored up his leg to land in his crotch. She pressed gently, feeling his supple organ squish and bend to her pressure. To her surprise, his tiny meat sprung to life and reacted to her. She pressed until she felt pressure on the pad of her finger in response. The little man’s quadriceps twitched but his expression remained the same.

Mel finished taking a few pictures and grabbed hold of the glass with the squirming contents. In a swift motion, she upended the glass, and the half-dozen moaning bodies spilled out. A mixture of men and women, with one or two that seemed they could go either way. A pile of naked lust, the tiny people immediately scrambled to one another and resumed their cries of pleasure in one tight-knit orgy on the table. They were simply a ball of limbs and genitals, humping and kissing in a quivering mass. Jennifer was briefly distracted, mesmerized by the unabashed ecstasy. She turned her gaze back to her fork-saddled man.

His penis had grown, now fully erect. His blank expression betrayed some mechanical desire still latent in this food brought to life. Jennifer leaned in close and smelled him. She detected a faint salty aroma, along with that vanilla she had heard about. She watched Mel pluck several fornicating bodies from the pile as she took a tentative lick.

More vanilla, with a little salt. He reminded her of salted vanilla toffee cookies. She salivated as her stomach growled. Her lips, parted, and she deposited the man prone onto her outstretched tongue. She felt him twitch just a little and could sense his erection was growing on her taste buds. Every time she moved her tongue, it nearly felt like he was melting in her mouth. Her lips closed tight and she sucked on him like a piece of hard candy. Mel was holding two squirming bodies in her hand.

After separating a pair that were going at each other, the two squirming people immediately turned their attention to Mel’s fingers. One mounted Mel’s thumb, the other her index finger. They thrusted their hips into her soft skin, licking and moaning. The man clinging to her thumb was delirious with desire, pushing his cock into her as hard and fast as he could while howling and smiling broadly. The other was a woman, similarly transfixed. Mel held her hand out and twirled it, examining them as if they were jewelry.

Jennifer continued to enjoy her mouthful, the little guy was twitching erratically. She occasionally swallowed, pinning him to the roof of her mouth to delay his inevitable downward descent. With flushed cheeks she massaged him with her tongue, building sweetness in her saliva, and swallowing the excess. Jennifer watched as Mel brought her thumb to her lips and popped the whole thing inside. Just as the screams of mindless joy emanate from Mel’s pursed lips, Jennifer felt a burst of flavor onto her tongue. A salty addition to the slurry of vanilla. Surprised, she gulped. The tiny morsel of a man disappeared into her throat with a soft ‘gluck’.

Jennifer was surprised at first at the food’s ejaculation and further astonished by how easily he went down. She had barely registered that she swallowed and he was already traveling downwards. He moved down like any other bite of food and his presence in her stomach began to cool her pangs of hunger. Jennifer’s lips opened, and she began to hyperventilate. She had just swallowed someone. She stared at the other four people in the glass, standing motionless. She told herself that it was just protein. Barely more sentient than a burger.

“Ow wasth ee’?” Mel said with her mouth full. The man already in her maw was pushed to the side and lay over her molars as she brought her lady-clad finger near. The man and woman reached out to each other, embracing in a kiss while their hips gyrated.

“Good. Yeah, like, really sweet? Maybe a little too sweet.” Jennifer admitted.

Mel’s molars clamped down, and the man between them began to howl and pop with delight. The woman climbed across Mel’s finger to hold and kiss him as he was compressed. Mel’s soft lips entombed him, enveloping the woman’s upper half. Mel chewed slowly, the woman's backside dangling out of her lips kicking and thrusting. Mel’s red-stained tongue slid underneath after a few slow chews and lapped the rest of the woman inside towards the pile of sticky meat that was once the man. Jennifer found it rather strange that the woman could be seen embracing handfuls of what was left of him, driving her tits and hips into the gore with feverish abandon before Mel’s lips closed again. It felt better to Jennifer knowing the little things enjoyed it so much. She wondered if the one inside her appreciated her for his orgasm on some basic level as he was dissolved.

“Ou can ‘ave ‘ome of min.” Mel talked with the woman flailing around on her tongue, her voice punctuated with rising tides of ecstatic moaning. Mel swallowed. The woman was sent whole and alive to Mel’s digestive chambers, coated in the steaming remains. Mel sipped her drink to wash them both down.

“I think I kinda prefer them whole. Biting seems… mean?” Jennifer remarked as she saw Mel’s bloody tongue wipe away the alcoholic residue from her lips.

“I can’t eat too many whole or I’ll get a bit of a stomachache. But yeah it is kinda more fun. Here.” Mel reached down towards the pile of people.

Still fucking each other as Mel’s fingertips probed through the mass, they mostly ignored her as they kissed and copulated. Mel located a thruple, A bald dark caramel-colored tiny going at it with two muscled men. She gently tugged away the bald one, who tried to hold onto their partners until their attention was turned towards Mel’s fingers. The little one had a tight muscular and masculine physique and sported a sopping wet pussy. Mel held them up with one hand towards Jennifer who looked on with curiosity.

“Aren’t they… into men?”

“They’re into whatever gets them off. Watch.” Mel’s other hand reached across the table.

Mel’s fingers held the tiny down against her opposite palm. the pad of her thumb forcefully pushed aside their legs and began to apply unrelenting pressure to their throbbing loins. At first, the little one tried to hold and kiss any nearby flesh they could grab but soon gasped and moaned, holding on with bulging eyes as Mel deftly finger-fucked them. In moments the tiny climaxed, screaming their little heart out and arching their back. Mel pinched them again, the floor of her palm falling away. Mel brought her now free hand to her lips.

“Here,” Mel said, waving the panting tiny. Then she licked the sticky mixture of sweat and vaginal fluids from the crevices of her hand.

Mel took the little one between her fingers, and as she examined their afterglow the tiny morsel turned to the pad of her finger and began to kiss passionately. Jennifer immediately blushed, not having had this kind of attention from a tiny and feeling a bit undeserving of such passion. Her fingers turned the little one over, and their sexual drive stoked Jennifer’s hunger. With each moan and thrust, Jennifer could only think of having them in her stomach, thrashing around as she absorbed them. The glisten of sweat, their horny mess of fluids leaking onto her thumb, they looked absolutely delicious. Jennifer’s lips parted, and her tongue rolled out to receive the next willing meal.

As the tiny one touched her taste buds, the flavor was quite different from the last. Salty and tangy, they writhed and threw themselves into her tongue. Jennifer dragged her fingers over her taste buds towards the exit, slurping off anything left. Meanwhile; Mel was eyeing the medieval tower with curiosity. The lustful little morsel positively vibrated on Jennifer’s tongue, seemingly unable to get enough pleasure from her. Her powerful tongue flipped them over and pressed them into the roof of her mouth, facing toward the waiting darkness. With the hard palette bracing them, Jennifer’s tongue assaulted their desperate pussy. Jennifer’s half-lidded eyes grew wide as their cries of pleasure rang through her head.

Mel was busy peering into the tower, her hand dipped down inside and withdraw a single struggling figure. A man in full plate armor was held dangling by a blue cape that Mel pinched between her fingers. He was wildly swinging a miniature two-handed sword in Mel’s direction. His visor-muffled voice rang out rather loud for a descaled individual:

“Fowl beast! The king will pay a high price for your head!” The little knight exclaimed with a British accent.

“Oh. My. Fucking. God.” Mel said with wide eyes and a wider grin, “This is the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen. Look at his little sword!” Mel poked the struggling man with her other hand, his sword connected uselessly with her skin, bouncing off.

Jennifer was looking, but despite the surreal show, she was preoccupied. The masculine moaning inside her skull was reaching a cacophony. Her nose was tickled by the vibrations, and each time she swallowed down their juices they screamed more. She blushed, unable to resist her own body’s answer to the cries for release. Her legs twitched and fidgeted, flexing and relaxing to the tempo of her mouth.

Jennifer was looking at the little knight, pinned down and disarmed, fighting against Mel’s finger in desperation. But she wasn’t processing it. She felt like a god, giving this mere mortal an experience beyond comprehension. She was barely even trying. This little one was not only ready to give themselves to her but they needed to. They begged for it. They spasmed and screamed to become part of her. With a flick of her tongue, their wish was granted. One last “Oh!” of pleasure rang through her mouth as they hung at the edge of oblivion, then her muscles took them. Jennifer’s mouth opened with a soft sigh as the sounds of their orgasm vibrated their way down to her stomach. Jennifer realized Mel’s hands weren’t moving, just holding the knight in place. She looked up to find Mel staring at her, a toothy grin gently biting her lower lip.

“Having fun?” Mel asked with barely withheld glee.

Jennifer simply blushed and looked away, smiling and taking a sip of her drink. One hand pressed onto her stomach, where the fun was just beginning for her new resident. She felt slight tingles of movement coming from deep within, no doubt her last bite finding her first to make sweet melting love into oblivion. A deepening sensation of need radiated from Jennifer’s quickening heart to her hips. She blinked away some of the sensations and replied to Mel’s unrelenting gaze.

“You had said it was good food. I don’t think… Well, I guess I wasn’t expecting… all this” Jennifer gestured with her drink toward the array of tiny figures and then finished the drink in one large gulp.

“It’s a real power trip. Why do you think I never show up to the Saturday study group?”

“Because you’re…” Jennifer almost chided Mel but stopped as the cold drink entered her stomach and caused a flurry of activity. She gulped, and continued, “Because you have Rina give you all the notes?”

“That too, heh you got me.” Mel finished her own drink off, her other hand still pinning the knight with her index finger. “You doing alright? Need another drink? If this is too much we can head home.”

“No, I’m fine. Yeah, I’ll take another.” She held both hands against her abdomen, feeling the sensation through her dress. “How long do they… usually take?”

“Depends. The more you have the longer they go, and a few months ago they were offering some acid resistance for the special. Those were still screaming in the morning.”

“Could I have another one of yours? I’ll trade you.”

“No tradsies needed, cutie. Here.” Mel pushed the three remaining fornicators toward Jennifer’s side of the table. The squirming bodies tumbled and rolled, holding each other and moving almost as a fluid.

A server arrived to take the drinks away and Mel ordered two more. She turned her attention to the knight, who was beginning to show signs of exhaustion.

“Pity. You can’t fight my finger, let alone me.”

“Unhand me and face my wrath! You will know defeat at the end of my sword!” The little knight replied.

“They talk back? I thought it was like, dinner theater.” Jennifer asked, hand floating gingerly over the orgy pile.

“Sometimes. Usually, they have some kind of lines,” Mel leaned over the knight “Where are you from, little warrior?”

“The great… Kingdom of Mercia!” He shouted as he tried to catch his breath.

“Never heard of it,” Mel stated flatly.

“That’s an early English Kingdom.” Jennifer offered.

“Makes sense I guess,” Mel released the knight and sat forward in the booth, leaning in so that her chin nearly touched the table, “So, do they have monsters in Mercia?”

“I’ve only heard legends of your kind. How many brave men have met their end in your belly?”

“Men, women, I’ve lost count. How does it feel knowing you’re next?” Mel moved her face closer to him. The knight stumbled backward, falling with a thud on his butt. Jennifer was watching, giggling with one hand on her side.

“I’ll not… be taunted!” the knight rose, “You’ll find a… a worthy opponent, and if I should die I will die with love for my king in my heart!”

“I have a better idea. Pledge yourself to me instead,” Mel leaned in so her lips were almost touching him, “and I’ll spare you.”

The knight was distraught. At first, he said nothing at all and stared into the hungry grin of the woman who could devour him. The two women above watched his gears turn as he took another step back. Mel licked her lips, and the knight ran across the table to where his sword lay. With surprising speed, he sprinted to his weapon and pointed it towards Mel’s unchanging grin.

“Never! I’ll not betray my king!”

Mel’s hand was upon him in an instant, grabbing hold of his sword and snapping it easily. Jennifer figured it must have been plastic. She snatched him as he began to pelt her with his tiny fists, and she brought him to her face. His resistance halted at the sight of Mel so close to him.

“When we’re done, you’ll beg to serve me.” Mel let the sentence end with her jaw opening, exhaling the scent of the fresh meals already interred within. Jennifer laughed, a little nervous at hearing Mel speak with such sultry morbidity.

The knight merely grunted and yelled with fervor as Mel lowered him to her tongue. He seemed surprisingly quick, nearly making it back out as her fingers retreated. He slid along her tongue to ram into her lower incisors. His armor already glistened with saliva and her lips closed around his flailing arms. For a brief moment, his head poked through before Mel gently sucked him back in. Mel took out her phone and began to post pictures online as she suckled on him. Cries of pain and desperation emanated from her mouth as her tongue darted around inside.

Jennifer realized she was staring and desired her own little knight. He seemed like a real riot. Jennifer wondered if he was tameable, like a little toy soldier she could keep around. Her eyes found the ever-erotic pile of bodies and her stomach growled for more. There were three left. Jennifer imagined what a threesome might taste like.

“Could… could I have the rest?”

“Ahhh, hahh” Mel answered affirmately, mouth open as she took a selfie with the knight. His armor was melting right off of him and turning to brown chocolate goo. She pushed him into her left cheek, “I’m gonna steal one or two of yours.”

“Yeah, go ahead.”

Mel reached over to the glass filled with four near-motionless number-one items and tipped the container over. Jennifer grasped the mass of three that were eagerly pleasing each other. A very feminine and busty tiny with an adorable tiny erection was kissing the shoulders of one of the two men on top of them, who were, in turn, kissing each other while their hands groped breasts or cock. She lifted them, and they didn’t seem to notice. Changing positions in her fingers for better leverage on one another. Jennifer’s lips quivered open, and the three entered her mouth which was just big enough to contain them.

Mel picked up one of the scattered female tinies and popped them into her mouth. The knight was shifted from his pocket in her cheek to Mel’s tongue. The new arrival was placed on Mel’s molars and lay there motionless, long blonde hair cascading over Mel’s pearly whites. The knight lept up towards her, but it was too late. As he grabbed her hand in a rescue attempt the top molars clamped down and she was stuck. Mel tapped away on her phone, allowing him to tug and pull at her as her bones snapped. In one thunderous pop, the jaws came down all at once and the knight was painted in hot red gore. He fell backward, still clutching the now-severed arm. He began to scream.

Jennifer couldn’t tell where one ended and the others began inside her mouth. It was like biting down on a whirlwind. They tossed and turned inside her, little feet bracing against her teeth to fuck each other harder. As they rolled around their flavors mixed to form a savory pool on her tongue. Jennifer could barely swallow down her saliva fast enough. Their screams of pure joy were all she could hear, and she placed one hand over her mouth in a reflex of modesty. She pushed them closer to the front so as not to lose anyone early and one tiny head poked out from her lips as someone pleasured them orally inside.

Jennifer let out a quiet moan, barely detectable from the outside but seemingly a rallying cry for those inside to ravage each other harder. Jennifer’s pelvic muscles flexed and released, and her breathing became ragged. She could feel a buildup of pressure between her legs, a tingle of fluid buildup as her own sex called for the pleasure in her mouth. Jennifer realized she was going a bit too far, and moved one of the edible people to her throat to begin sending them along their way. She swallowed, and one was only half-removed from the group. Another clung to them, and as Jennifer swallowed again the stuck morsel only dug their erection into her throat.

Mel was meanwhile washing her weary knight in viscera. She allowed the sweet taste of the destroyed woman to activate her saliva, and the mixture of body parts and sticky chocolate fluid built up in her mouth without swallowing. She finished posting the picture of her open mouth to some private location and wrapped the knight under her tongue to swallow. She gulped down the mixture of saliva and remains and spat out the knight, now soaked and naked. He lay there, twitching and gasping, sobbing into the red-brown mucous. Mel looked to Jennifer who seemed to be trying to swallow three at once. She smiled, knowing her friend was having fun. Her attention turned back to the knight.

“Had enough?”

“Pl…pl… please… I yield…” The naked man said between sobs.

“That’s no fun… I thought you would have been stronger.” She used a single fingernail to lift his chin and force him to look at her.

“Pl… please… sp… sp… spare me… I’ll serve you.” He sputtered.

“Good. Swear you’ll serve my every need.”

“I… I swear… I… live to… serve you.”

“Perfect! My first need that needs serving is my hunger. Do say hello to the others down there.”

“Wh… what?! No!” He tried to stand, but his legs buckled and he fell with a splat.

“Too late, you swore. It’s your fault, really.”

“You… you said! Please, don’t eat me! I will do anything!”

“The only thing you can do for me is dissolve.” Mel said flatly.

The soggy knight tried to scramble away but her fingers were already upon him. He was scooped up and moving towards Mel’s lips in an instant.

“Please! I don’t want to die like this! I’ll do anything! Spare me from your gruesome bowels!”

“Ahhhhhhhh~” Was her only reply.

Jennifer swallowed enough times to finally send one down her throat, but they were now being held fast by the next lodged against her epiglottis. Her eyes began to tear up and she swallowed several times, tossing all of them into her throat with a tidal wave of salty saliva. They finally dislodged and hit her stomach in quick succession. Jennifer gasped with relief and laughed a bit at how she almost choked. Fresh drinks were brought around, and she took a deep gulp to help wash everything down.

Mel wasted no time in shoving the knight over to her molars and clamping down. She did so lightly, tearing into the little screaming man but not enough to kill him. She sucked on him for a moment, enjoying his sharp inner flavor before swallowing. A brief “No, please!” was heard from the back of her throat before everything was silent again. The server who had brought the drinks placed a single gold key on the table.

“Your red room is ready, number three, second floor. Take your time, and enjoy yourselves.”

Jennifer looked to Mel, and then to the remaining three vanilla-flavored tinies on the table. She cleared her throat to ask about them:
“What about the, uh, leftovers?”

“Bring them! Bring your drink, too” Mel said and packed her cell phone into her purse.

As the server departed, Jennifer collected the three warm statuesque figures into one hand and dumped them into her purse. She took another sip from the martini glass to make it a little easier to carry, and tried not to focus on the orgy in her stomach as she followed after Mel.

Chapter End Notes:

Critiques are of course always welcome.