- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you enjoy what you are reading.

Chapter 2

As an approached her I felt like she somehow knew I was there but I kept thinking to myself that it was impossible since I had the mentioned accessories. There was no way for me not to get closer to her if I wanted to deliver the message to his majesty. At about 300 ft from her left leg I heard her open her mouth and a voice in the form of a wonderful tune came out. She was leaning up against the mountain in a sitting down position and staring at something in her cupped hands. Her eyes were glowing with something I would not have expected from someone such as this….Tenderness. The symphony she composed with her lips also pointed towards that same emotion.

I then saw what she had in her hands, a man (I had to squint to see) that had a hole in his chest and was barely alive. The funny thing is the wound was could not have been inflicted by her…It was more as if she was caring for him in his time of need not as if he were going to be consumed as the stories told. Then something interrupted her song briefly before she started again with a sadder tone. The man died in her hands. Something awkward happened….she took her fingers and inserted them and the man into the cavern between her legs. She moaned softly whist still keeping the rhythm of her tune and after several minutes pulled her fingers and the man out.

I felt safer for some reason and got closer, to about 50 ft and stood somewhere high on a rock so I could observe. The man came out covered in a honey-like substance that even from this distance smelled of just that…honey. Then she raised her hands and opened her mouth, carefully dumping the man inside. She continued singing and moaning while she gently sucked and licked the man’s dead body. She rolled him around in her mouth, massaging the man’s body with her pink soft-looking tongue. Then her song ended…and she opened her mouth again, used a finger to somehow remove him from her tongue. Looking in to her face I saw the same beautiful expression as a mother in worry of her children, despite her young appearance. Then she looked at her hand and waited. I sat there as if watching a theatre production, glued to my seat. She waited for so long that I almost fell asleep, but I could not miss this even if it cost me my life. Without so much as a sound tears began to travel from her huge eyes to the ground they eventually met. She cupped the hand that wasn’t holding the corpse and like a shovel dag a hole. Her other hand lowered and slowly she placed the man into the hole. It is then that I noticed something…the man’s wound seemed to have vanished, almost like it were never there; despite this the man was without question dead…Then covered it with dirt. Then with a look of sadness in her face she closed her eyes and fell asleep.