- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My first giantess story go easy on me.

I will try to add chapters per day but there may be times when I cannot.

Chapter 1  

In a small town named Nivelheim, in the northern part of the country of Ather is where my story begins. I was a simple delivery man at the time, carrying important messages from place to place, earning enough to live a comfortable life. On a particular Monday I was assigned a message that I had to deliver to the King of Ather in only 6 days. There is several ways to get to the royal city from Nivelheim but all the safer passages take far too long for this request. There is only one path to reach the city soon enough, unfortunately it is also the most dangerous. I had no choice but to take it, because if I failed this the King would surely have me arrested or perhaps put to death. The danger in the path lies comes with several factors: it is a hike up over a huge mountain (Mt. Niarra), there is severe climate, and there resides the last of the Lyrians.

The Lyrians are a race of gigantic, long-lived, superhuman, people with several catlike properties. These catlike properties such as tails, claws, ears, small mouths and noses  (proportionally speaking of course), big eyes, and sharp vampire-like teeth, grant them great flexibility, keen senses, and predator-like behavior. For us humans it’s a fortunate thing that a disease caused them to die out except for the last one in Mt. Niarra. According to legend the Lyrians were a violent people that only kept humans alive as a source of food and entertainment. The Lyrian in the mountain is said to act friendly towards people to lure them to her where she then consumes them; she doesn’t just attack villages and eat everyone on sight. To everyone that passes through the mountain path she is a monster to be feared, and several times warriors have been sent to kill her and supposedly she tortures them and then gulps them down where they are slowly and painfully digested in her stomach.

Since I was not to be caught by such a monster I had to wear an Invisibility robe, and drink an Anti-Smell potion to be safe. As I trekked through the path I always felt like someone was watching me; a strange feeling in my gut told me; I did not feel safe with my un-detection equipment. When I reached the top I saw the Lyrian, and wasn’t too surprised since you couldn’t pass without seeing her. My surprise came at how much the books left out to tell us about these creatures. Enormous was not the right word to describe her size; she was so massive that I was much smaller than an ant to her. She was, in a weak calculation, around 1200 ft tall with a foot the size of a village one that could easily crunch that village into a layer of muddy material. Her mouth could fit our entire small town inside, houses and all. She weighed so much that the surrounding area looked as if it were avoiding her and whenever she moved small shockwaves were felt. But to my astonishment she was actually the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Words cannot describe such beauty but I will do my best to try. The first thing my eyes caught was caramel color skin that had the texture of baby skin, probably soft, warm, and smooth to the touch. She was definitely not a woman that looked overly strong or of drastic proportions. Her completely naked, hourglass shaped, golden body was of something incredibly beautiful and natural like a rose, no overly-proportional chests or huge behinds here.

Curvy, succulent, bouncy, breasts, ones that you wished to live in complemented an equally attractive round, tender, and giggly butt, both of which would be small-sized if they were on a human. There were two cute nipples on each breast and far below that a little oval for a bellybutton. The loveliest legs that man has ever witnessed came from her body slowly becoming the also hourglass shaped legs as you looked further down. Between those legs lay a wonderful slit that was moist around the lips and just begged to be explored. Reminiscent of the lips between her legs were her facial lips, small and modest, perfectly shaped so that when you looked at them they reminded you of the shape of a heart; with a cute, delicate, childlike nose above them; her entire face just relaxed you down when looked at (I mean how could something so sweet-looking be dangerous, yet that very same face could kill you without any help from her body). She had adorable, catlike ears on her the upper part of her head with long bangs covering the spot where normal ears would be. She had perfect, thin, shiny silver hair that was so long that it came down to her ankles. A white tail came out from a spot on the verge where her back became her butt (In other words right above the butt cheeks).

She had beautifully crafted hands with long slender fingers that had sharp nails coated slightly with a thin layer of blood. Then there were her gorgeous eyes. If she was the size of a human her eyes would be at least 1.5 times the scale of human’s eyes. They were definitely the most appealing aspect of this goddess. They were just hard to explain, perhaps the easiest way to say is that they attracted for the same reason feline eyes did. Then I noticed the crimson color of the eyes, and was quickly attacked by a reality check, because no matter how beautiful she is that body was hungry for human and it could, with no effort whatsoever, acquire what it wants.

Chapter End Notes:
Split the bulk up a bit.