- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If there are gramatical errors please inform me....

PS: Of course there is dragons!

Chapter 5

The next morning I awoke on with two big round eyes looking at me. Startled I jumped up, I actually thought it was all a good dream and I was still at my shack in Nivelheim. Terra looked at me with a worried expression, “Have I done something wrong?” was the expression put to words. Looking into her concerned face I came to appreciate how much of a gentle spirit she was. I am sure that if anyone else were given power such as hers they would immediately abuse it. Terra used whatever powers she had to help people that she could more easily just kill, truly an angel, at least from the short time I’ve been with her. A gigantic finger came slowly towards me stopping just above me; it began to pet me kindly. Soft purring came from the giantess that held me...Slowly she stopped petting me, I was about to say something but she put a finger to her mouth and softly said, “Hush.” I turned my head to look and I saw what she was interested in…A Dragon was preparing to assault a rabbit close to a pond some distance away. I felt myself being raised into a pair of lush, caramel breasts. She carefully tucked me into her soft cleavage and without warning pounced on the Dragon. Then I was released from my soft prison by her fingers and placed on the palm of that hand. Adjacent from me was a hand in a semi-tight fist, with squirming and struggling coming from it. Slowly she opened it enough to see what was in; it was the beast from earlier that was now being held prisoner in that hand.

Shaking from a sudden burst of fear I slowly turned my head until my eyes came in contact with hers. Looking at them revealed that they were not the same gentle eyes from earlier; these were fierce with hunger for blood. Despite the gentle giantess she was she still needed to eat to live and when her eyes caught sight of the Dragon a trigger went off in her that told her she needed to nourish herself.  This frightened me because that Dragon did not look like enough to satisfy someone of her size. I began to fear for my own life; this was not Terra, this was not the gentle lady that nursed me to health, this was a cold-blooded predator.  She smacked and licked her lips; her entire body was tingling and radiating heat from the anticipation. It was when those redder than normal eyes took a quick second to look at me that I knew I was in great danger. The Dragon was to be the main course and I the dessert. My heart pounded as she opened her mouth slightly and the dragon, looking like a tiny ladybug in comparison, was smothered by a slimy tongue. My ears rang at the frightening howling coming from her morsel. “Oh please Terra, at least kill him first” I let out in tears. But to no avail, this new Terra was quite enjoying her morsels screams of agony; my gentle angel was replaced by a sadistic killer. The dragon was dropped onto the tongue the mouth closed with an evil grin. Painful crunching sounds were heard every time the mouth opened during chewing as well as more heart-breaking howls. Tricking with slobber the mouth stopped chewing and began to roll around the still alive Dragon like a piece of savory candy. The slobber began to mix with blood also watering its way down from her mouth and her tongue, which I had slept under just yesterday, flipped out and collected the goopy mess. I began to tear worse than ever when I my eyes caught the poor creature that was still alive resemble nothing but a slopped up meatball.

The two fingers I played with in Terra’s vagina with me along were inserted violently and without warning into that same place. She was playing with him like a cat plays with a mouse and by the wetness of the cave I was forced into she was very much enjoying every second of it. Her vaginal muscles contracted furiously with absolutely no concern for my safety; and juices poured from the back like a raging tidal wave, smothering me with the flavor enhancer. The dominant fingers smacked me back and forth like a slave to serve the cruel tunnel I was in. My entire body was in pain and the brutal vagina along with its finger servants gave me no breaks; if this torture chamber didn’t kill me the inevitable trip to the stomach surely would. After several hours of severe suffering which part of me enjoyed I was drawn out by the servant fingers; but I was held several feet from the vagina opening. Suddenly I was smacked into a painful kiss by her slimy vaginal lips and then moved about the perimeter of them. My mind in shock from what was happening but kept reassuring me,” My sweet Terra is somewhere in there, she’ll save me.” Then I saw an opportunity for me to escape…one of her silver hair strands had been brought up next to me, if I could grab it I could….no it was impossible her fingers were wrapped tightly around me.

For some reason the fingers loosened their grip on me and as quickly as I could I grabbed the rope and slid down towards the floor as fast as gravity would allow. I didn’t care that my hands burned from the friction all I wanted was to get away from her. Anger began to invade me, and corrupted thoughts entered my head. What if this Terra is the same and like the stories she befriended me just to play me like a sucker and then have me for lunch. She spit out the slimy Dragon she was using as chewing gum up until then into her hand and got into an animal-like position with her tongue out scanning the area for the toy she was playing with. She placed the meat chunk on the floor that was kept alive by the healing saliva in her mouth. On her hands and knees she whipped out her sticky tongue that proceeded to collect the glob and pull it into her mouth. This time however, she simply swallowed and sent it her stomach. Terrifying screams of agony assaulted my ears from the dragon in her belly being agonizingly processed and turned to nutrients.

I managed to use her long hair to get to the floor and I was never noticed because she was concentrating on the area where I wasn’t at the time, knowing I had already escaped. Quickly and quietly I behind the nearest boulder I could and prayed to god she didn’t find me. Next to my feet I found the accessories that hid me and wondered how I ever lost them I the first place. As I threw the invisibility robe on and sprayed myself with the Anti-Smell potion I realized the trap I fell into must have somehow been set up to rid me of these possessions; it was the only logical explanation I could think of. I was flooded with angry thoughts such as “She was watching you and planning everything out from the start…” and other such twisted ideas that made Terra a villain in my mind. Her ears and nose were twitching, trying to find any signal of me in the area.

In a beastly voice and with tears in her red eyes she boomed, “HUUUBBBEEERRTTT” so loud that it made my ears pop. When nothing responded she began to cry, a twisted child-like cry. With a forlorn look on her face I could tell she regained her senses and realized that her game, brought upon by her animal side taking control, had gone too far and she had almost killed her only friend. She began to quiet down and whimper, “Hubert, Terra so-ne” over and over and over again while in a fetal position; rocking in place. Although it was obviously a sincere apology and it broke my heart to hear her cry I kept quiet, for my trust in her was gone replaced by a fear unrivaled. I fully understood that she needed to eat and that was fine, but I felt like there was no excuse for her sadistic behavior, both with her meal and with me.