- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the first chapter with dialogue.

Chapter 3

In a sense I felt relieved by what I had just seen but those red-eyes told me otherwise…perhaps it’s just the color. But at the same time something nagged at me to think about feeling somewhat unthreatened around her, “What happened to the warriors sent to kill her” a part of me said. When the thought of what she could do to them entered my mind my feeling of security vanished and I was again cautious. Something else ran through my mind as I walked at a steady pace around the goddess’s legs, assuring myself that I would not be seen, but I quickly dismissed the thought.

My fear of the Lyrian did not stop my male hormones from controlling the direction my eyes looked while I walked, and that was a costly mistake. Without warning I felt something release beneath my legs…It was a Trap! “Did the Lyrian set this trap to capture food?” I asked myself…I was sure that the Lyrian was smart enough to do it. A sense of fear and hopelessness invaded my mind, as I began to pray she wasn’t responsible for the trap. I stared at the ground for some clue on how to get out (though I was too tired to climb steep walls). Then I noticed a small puddle of crimson on the floor. Pain suddenly emanated from my chest and my eyes began to water. When I tried to grab my chest to stop the pain something stopped my hand from getting closer. It was an arrow! An arrow was coming out of my chest with the point in the direction of the front of my face. I started to collapse…While I fell I unconsciously positioned my body so that the arrow could do no extra damage. My head was facing toward the top of the pit looking at the figure of an emotionless man with a long wooden bow. An arrow was coming out from the bow pointing straight at me, but as my life flashed before me a gust of incredibly strong wind blew the man beyond the man beyond the point of my sight.

A shadow, of immense size descended upon me and soon enough I was in the beautiful Lydian’s soft hands, those red eyes looking down on me…I was completely at her mercy. She opened her mouth (I put my hands over my head in some pathetic defense)…and words came out in the strangest of languages, “De-ri-me-an –ne-ne…dem-fon-di???.........Fi-hi-ri-rean-ra?” The words that came out of those gigantic, moist lips were in such a way so that it sounded like a melody. A question was formed from the gentle features of this goddess while she repeated the words she had previously stated this time with a subtle annoyed look on her face and in the tone in her voice. I was extremely frightened for my life, believing I had angered her and actually began to cry (the pain from my wound contributed somewhat that). As soon as she heard me cry her tone quickly changed and she gave me a cute smile; instantly a switch in me flipped and I stopped crying. Little did I know that while I was hypnotized by her face her other hand, like a sneaky thief quickly pulled out the arrow from my body without me ever seeing it coming. A yelp came from me and the astonishment that she could control her limbs to such a degree that she could accurately handle something even smaller than an ant to her. I was in relief knowing it was her in control of that body; anyone else with that size would have crushed me from the start. The tenderness with which she handled humans was truly deserving of praise; she used her fingernails which came to a point at the end as precision instruments, it was as if a touch censor was at the tip of the nails to give her mind a way to precisely use them. While I thought about these things I never realized that she had already devoured me into her vagina.