- Text Size +

Title: Sweet Treat
Main Characters: (Adult) Wendy Darling, Tinkerbell
Categories: Return to Neverland, The Little Mermaid
Contains: Fairy, Food Play, Vore, Giantess, Ice Cream, Sadist, Tongue Play
Cameos: Ariel (Teen)
Planned With: Salamander Blue
Started: 16/03/2018
Finished: 16/03/2018

Wendy Moira Angela Darling stood by the counter in the kitchen of the shared 'house,' her light brown hair reaching just down to her shoulder and brushed back behind her ears, attired in a fluffy light blue robe, a hint of her blue nightie peeking out on the edge of her cleavage beneath the 'v' of her robe. Her pink lips forming a small smile as she placed a light blue bowl on the counter, placing a teaspoon beside it before fishing the ice cream scoop from the utensils draw and turning to the large freezer and lifting the golden lid open, her deep blue eyes searching over the contents before final landing on a familiar tub, licking her lips softly she bent over and reached into the freezer, shivering at the cold air, her eyes closing as she felt her nipples harden beneath her robe as her torso entered the freezer, her slender hand closing round the tub.

Moaning slightly as she stood back up to her full height, her robe and the nightie beneath it caressing her pointed nipples as they fell back into place, she bit her lower lip to silence more moans as she closed the freezer. Sometimes it was a touch tiresome that her nipples were overly sensitive, though the benefits definitely more than made up for it.

She placed the tub of cookie dough ice cream on the counter, lifting the lid and placing it aside and moving to grab the ice-cream scooper, her mouth already watering, her sweet tooth tingling with anticipation.

Ding-a-Ling

Wendy paused, spying a small orb of golden light fly into the room. She recognised the familiar orb instantly as the little blonde fairy, Tinkerbell. Her expression fell into a frown. Ever since Peter had come into her nursery that night the blonde fairy had been a real nuisance, and she still hadn't apologized for the attempts on her life and her daughter's, she bit her tongue her mind conjuring images of giving the pixie a taste of her own medicine, a few drops of water and she'd be falling to her death like she had tried to do to her and Jane and not that she'd admit it but she had, had a few dreams involving having the rather malicious fairy squirming beneath her foot, always waking up before she knew whether or not she would add that last bit of pressure or not.

She returned her gaze to the tub of ice cream and began to lift scooper, hesitating as she was suddenly struck with a small idea, her smirk grew and she began to watch the fairy out of the corner of her eye, as it neared her as she did her usual rounds of looking for 'lost things' – that she never returned to their rightful owners.

Once she was close enough Wendy feigned a scratch and struck the fairy with the scoop, groaning as she 'stretched' her arm, feigning that she hadn't heard the sudden bell-like 'jingling.'

Ding-a-Ling

Wendy continued to feign ignorance as she scooped up her first scoop of ice cream.

xxx

Tinkerbell flew into the kitchen, paling slightly as she took note of Wendy's giant form; she had been avoiding her since her arrival at the shared mansion due to their history. She averted her gaze, trying to focus on the floor below – not daring to dive closer until the older woman left the kitchen, she might 'accidentally' kick her if she did.

"There must be something in here." She muttered to herself, pressing her index finger to her lips in thought as she continued to stare down at the floor, leaving a small trail of fairy dust behind her, brushing down her leaf dress with her other hand, a little self-conscious at the hem of her 'dress' barley reached her thighs now, not that Peter had noticed, but she was sure someone else would if they got close enough, she would need to get a new one soon, it was looking a little frayed now too – then again it was only a leaf.

"Ahh!" Tinkerbell cried as she felt something hard strike her back.

She began to fall, her eyes squeezing shut. She slammed into some kind of container, her back forced to arch as her legs reaching up along the wall, flashing her bare ass at whoever was above her as her skirt fell back over her waist, her chest and cheek pressed into the bottom of the container. She could feel the large bruise forming on her back, and her right cheek starting to swell against the 'floor' from the sudden attack.

xxx

Wendy smirked, allowing herself to stare at downed fairy while the fairy couldn't see her. Wendy took the scooper and slowly began to dig into the smooth surface of the cookie dough ice cream, slowly gathering a large scoop, big enough that it threatened to roll straight off the scooper as she slowly lifted it from the tub.

Slowly she moved it through the air until it hovered directly over the centre of the bowl, sensually licking her lips as she watched the fairy struggling to push itself up from the floor, her miniscule form trembling as she began to bend her legs to gain her balance.

Before the pixie even had chance to start climbing back to her legs Wendy twisted her wrist and faced the scoop downward, having to bite her tongue to stop herself from releasing a burst of laughter as the large scoop of ice cream plopped off the utensil and fell directly onto the fairy's back, right atop her wings.

SPLAT

Wendy stifled a snort as the fairy splayed out on the base of the bowl, spread eagle with a giant creamy scoop on her back.

XXX

"Ahh…" Tinkerbell hissed as she began to crawl forward and bend her legs until they were resting on the 'floor' and slowly began to push herself up.

SPLAT

"Aaahhhh!" Tinkerbell cried, her eyes bulging as she was slammed back onto the ground as something cold, heavy and the size of a large boulder in comparison to her struck her back, a spurt of blood erupting from her mouth and smearing some of the 'boulder' that had broken off when it landed.

Ever so slowly and painfully Tinkerbell began to crane her neck, paling as she saw the giant scoop of ice cream pinning her, she could already feel her wings freezing and slick with very thick cream from the giant treat.

She craned her neck more. She swallowed dryly, her heart becoming more erratic as she watched Wendy going to scoop up another boulder of ice cream, not looking at the bowl. Had she not seen her?

"W-Wendy!" Tinkerbell tried to shout, her voice cracking as a new surge of pain shot through her as she tried to push herself up on instinct to try to be heard and seen – only to be painfully reminded of her current situation.

Wendy didn't look her way, only taking hold of the tub with her free hand to aid her in gaining another large scoop.

"Wendy!" Tinkerbell yelled again, a little louder, her cheeks burning red.

Still nothing.

The ice cream scoop moved over the bowl, Wendy placing the lid back on the tub as she absentmindedly turning the scooper over and allowed a larger scoop of cookie dough ice cream to fall into the bowl.

"NOOOO! AIIIIIIEEEEE-!" Tinkerbell was silenced as the next scoop landed atop the first, another spurt of blood erupting from Tink's mouth and staining her chin. She began to choke and gag as she tried to inhale, the icy air combined with the added weight making it near impossible to take in the air she needed.

Relief flooded the fairy's body as the second bolder slowly slid off the first, landing next it with a sudden 'PLOP.' Her relief, however, was short lived as she found herself biting back another yell of pain as the fallen scoop pinned her left arm from her shoulder down.

XXX

Wendy's smile was strained as she moved to gather the second scoop of ice cream, the tiny panicked 'bells' coming from her bowl music to her ears. She actually felt disappointed that she couldn't watch this scoop fall on the pixie. She forced herself to look at the lidless tub of ice cream and started putting the lid back in place as she dropped the large scoop into the bowl, there was a long sharp ring of the 'tiny bell' before being silenced after a familiar 'splat' followed by a 'plop.'

With light fast steps she returned the tub to the freezer, actually briefly groping her breast as the cold teased her nipples as it mixed with the excitement of having the fairy that had tried to kill her and her daughter, she might even have to stop herself at just scaring the fairy.

She reclaimed the ice scream scoop and swiftly licked the end clean, savouring the delectable sweet taste, her mouth-watering. She tossed the spoon into the sink before taking hold of the teaspoon she placed beside the bowl and stuck it into the first scoop in the centre of the bowl without looking, trying to ignore the weak ringing she heard. She reached into the cupboard beneath the counter and fished out a brown plastic bottle with a purple label with brightly coloured writing, she flipped open the cap and turned it over the bowl and with a light squeezing chocolate sauce began to pour from the opening, falling over the scoops of ice cream like magma or lava from some chocolatey volcano. Wendy pretended to not notice the struggling fairy, even as some of the chocolatey lava ran onto her, mixing with her blonde hair and gliding over her cheeks.

Licking her lips sensually once again she lifted the bowl and made her way through the closer door and into the living room, sparing a glance to the arm chair by the fireless fireplace where she had sat the night before.

"So Ariel found my slippers." Wendy giggled, glancing at the now slipperless carpet. Personally she found the redhead's fetish adorable, as long as she cleaned the footwear when she was done of course, she and some of the other adults had discussed setting up a box for her so they didn't end up running round because shoes were missing – again. They just needed to have a word with the slippery redhead and they'll be able to fill the box with shoes they'd 'lend' to her – Meg had made a lude comment that Ariel could clean hers when she's wearing them which had led to the suggestion of including shoes that needed a clean.

Wendy sat herself in the large purple armchair, moaning to herself as she relaxed in the large chair. She looked down her bowl of ice cream, smiling as she pretended to not notice the squirming fairy as she began to spoon up small amounts of her ice cream and eat it, deliberately making over the top sounds of delight at each small mouthful.

There was that little bell again.

Ding-a-Ling

This time Wendy allowed herself to look directly into the small fairy's desperate face, chuckling slightly as she made out the features of relief and joy setting into her golden face – stained with crimson and chocolate.

She couldn't help it, Wendy burst out into a fit of laughter and not just any laugh but a full belly laugh, her entire giant form trembling with it at the pitiful sight and it was made all the better as the joy and relief drained from Tinkerbell's face and was replaced with fear and panic. Her struggles grew still and slowly so did Wendy's laughter.

*Wendy?* Tinkerbell said slowly as she watched the giantess scoop up a larger bit of the 'boulder' and took it to her lips, moaning at the taste.

Wendy's smile grew, she loved that tiny ringing now, she could feel her lower lips tingling at the fact she had the fairy at her mercy like she had in her dreams. But still she needed more, she wanted the tiny bitch to feel the same fear she and her daughter had felt.

"You know you shouldn't play in ice cream…Tink…you'll catch your death, especially wearing so little." Wendy voiced with false concern, enjoying how the tiny girl seemed to flinch when she uttered the abbreviation of her name, her smile showing the fairy how she licked her teeth in a rather predatory fashion as she made out the girl's now blue lips. Wendy's smile grew into a predatory grin as a new idea began to entice her mind.

"Here I'll warm you up." Wendy said calmly as she used the back of her spoon to push the main scoop off the tiny girl before reaching down and plucking her by her wings, enjoying the sharp ringing she heard as the blonde girl visibly and audibly screaming, while taking in the large bruise forming on her now blue back and feeling another pleasant twinge as she registered just how wet and cold the pixie's wings were. She was sure if she just applied a little more pressure on her thumb and index finger the wings would start to splinter and finally shatter – the image sent a very pleasant shiver down her spine.

Slowly Wendy began to move the fairy towards her mouth, parting her teeth and allowing her tongue to extend towards the dangling fair like a thick, moist red carpet.

*No! No! NOOOO!* Tinkerbell screamed, struggling against Wendy's hold.

The tongue slid back in to Wendy's mouth.

"Now, now…Tink…you wouldn't want to damage your wings by thrashing around too much…or for me to drop you." A false smile of concern was plastered on her face. "I don't think you can fly while your wings are like this and a fall from this height would be quite painful for you." Her 'concerned' smile grew. "Or worse if you fell into my mouth the shock might cause me to accidentally swallow you." Wendy barley suppressed her moan as a rather powerful jolt shot down her spine and her legs actually inched closer.

Tinkerbell ceased her struggling.

"Good girl." Wendy praised with a patronising tone and smile.

Her tongue slid back out and Tinkerbell flinched. Slowly Wendy began to inch her captive towards her waiting mouth, she didn't care if she tasted horrible and left a bad taste in her mouth for a month, the sheer terror in the fairy's tiny face and her trembling was absolutely delicious and more than worth the need for mouth wash.

Though Wendy did hesitate before lowering Tinkerbell until her tiny bare feet touched down on her tongue, smirking at the fairy suddenly going tense when she touched down on her giant, hot tongue, her cookie dough scented, icy breath washing over the girl, causing her shivering to grow, crossing both arms over her tiny chest and bending her legs slightly.

Then it hit her. Wendy's eyes widened, her pupils dilating as her taste buds registered the small hint of flavour, her mouth filling with saliva as a taste that was a mixture of sugar and honey filled her mouth, without even thinking her tongue curled up, sluggishly hooking round the blonde's tiny legs and pulled her in with help from her hand until she was buried waste down into Wendy's mouth and the flavour suddenly intensified.

She was delicious!

*Aiiiiieeee!* Tinkerbell screamed as she felt her legs submerged into the very hot, humid and wet environment that was Wendy's mouth, her once icy breath suddenly like a furnace.

Wendy groaned round the fairy's legs, her tongue slowly sliding over her legs, the side of her tongue dipping between the fairy's thighs and prompting her tiny legs to start violently kicking at her tongue. Wendy's moans intensified as felt Tinkerbell's tiny feet massaging her tongue while blessing it with her flavour.

'Oh god! If I knew she…knew it tasted like…this…oh god I would have done this years ago…soooo good!' Wendy internally groaned.

The tip of her tongue found its way between Tinkerbell's legs and slammed into her pussy.

*Ahh!* Tink gasped, her hands balling at her sides as the giant tongue forcefully lapped at and slammed into her cunt, clumsily bruising her inner thighs as it did so.

"Sooo good." Wendy moaned round Tinkerbell's legs – the blonde suddenly jolting as the vibrations of her voice cumulated on her cunt, her cheeks flushing with confusing arousal.

SLURP

*Aiiiiieeeee!* Tinkerbell screamed as she was suddenly pulled in deeper into Wendy's mouth until her small breasts were pressed against her giant lips.

Wendy frowned. Her tongue stopped.

"Bleh!" She spat the now dripping fairy back into the bowl of half melted ice cream with a small 'splash' and she began wiping her tongue with her mouth and spitting into her sleeve. How could she have been so stupid?

She plucked the fairy from her bowl again – this time tangling her by her chocolatey hair – enjoying the expression of pain and discomfort as she limply squirmed and kick, no longer daring to the thrash while Wendy was holding her.

She swiftly extended her large fingers towards the dark green, bitter tasting, dress she wore and tore it away with little effort and extreme ease, maliciously grinding it between her fingers until it was a leaf powder and she allowed it to fall from her finger and wiped them off on her robe.

"Now shall we resume getting you warm dear?" Tinkerbell really didn't like the hungry look in Wendy's eyes.

This time Wendy moved Tinkerbell straight to her lips rather than slowly onto her tongue, and sucked her in head first until only her fat ass and kicking legs remained out – the fairy couldn't help but be reminded of the time she was stuck in the draw in the Darling's Nursery. That is until her eyes widened with horror as the giant tongue began to lift from the floor of the mouth, the tip deliberately catching her cheek and removing half the layer of chocolate sauce on it. Wendy moaned at her taste and allowed her tongue to press itself against her now naked tits as she began to suck on the naked fairy. Her obvious fear making this all the sweeter, but this was no longer about the fear and if there was any doubt in that it vanished when Tinkerbell slipped when one of her punches slid along the tongue and her face pressed into the tongue and a new favour spread throughout Wendy's mouth as the nearly dried blood touched down on her tongue and a strong taste of really sweet raspberry jam – mixed with chocolate sauce was mixed in with Tinkerbell's natural flavour.

At that moment all self-control vanished.

Gasping Wendy roughly pulled Tinkerbell from her lips and roughly submerged her into the melted ice cream, grinding her against the base before shoving her back into her mouth feet first until her breasts slammed into her lips.

SLURP

Tinkerbell vanished into Wendy's mouth, her tongue briefly appearing to wipe the ice cream left on her lips before she began to suck on the struggling fairy, slamming her into the sides, the top and the bottom of her mouth with her tongue, the odd crunch and squirt of jam adding both pleasure and taste to her captive.

Wendy's eyes closed as she leaned back into her chair, tossing her about and forcefully sucking on her flailing, beaten body.

After several minutes the struggling stopped and the taste had started to fade, aside from the occasional burst of sweet raspberry when the tiny creature caught on Wendy's teeth or was struck overly hard.

Tinkerbell could barely bring herself to even lift her head as she felt herself been slowly pulled to the back of Wendy's throat, only able to see because of her own dimming glow, feeling overly exhausted, her body slick and glinting with saliva from her own glow, her hair drenched and clinging to her head and face.

Her heart lurched in her chest as she felt her legs start to fall down Wendy's throat.

GULP

Tinkerbell gasped as she was suddenly pulled back, her body from her neck down sliding into Wendy's throat and briefly catching a glimpse of the world outside Wendy's mouth as her lips briefly parted to release a pleasant sigh.

GULP

Tinkerbell fully fell into Wendy's throat, she didn't fight it and simply allowed herself to slide downwards, resigning herself to her fate and finding some small comfort and enjoyment in the tight hot space of Wendy's throat, its walls pressing around her body firmly, it reminded her of a very tight, wet and rather slimy hug if she was honest.

XXX

GULP

Wendy groaned to herself, tracing the large lump in her throat until it vanished beneath her chest, her own legs feeling wet and sticky from the orgasm the tiny creature had granted her.

"Thanks for the sweet treat." Wendy laughed to herself, absentmindedly patting her tummy before lifting her bowl of melted ice cream and chocolate sauce to her lips and drinking it down, waste not as her mother had always told her – and what she always told Jane and Danny.

KREEEN

Wendy glanced up, her heart suddenly jerking; she pulled her robe closed as the door to the hallway opened and a familiar redheaded girl attired in a pink nightie stepped into the living room with red cheeks and a certain pair of pale blue carpet slippers in her hand.

"Morning Ariel." Wendy greeted, the redheaded teen flinched, biting her lower lip nervously as she looked down at what she was holding and back to Wendy.

"I-I f-found th-these…" She began shakily, dropping them as she found herself unable to hold them, tears brewed in her eyes as her mind started conjuring improbable reactions of disgust and hatred, unsure how to lie her way out of this situation, she knew she should have snuck back last night to return them but…she was just so tired.

"Shh it's okay." Wendy said softly as she gracefully stood from her chair and crossed the room, pulling Ariel into a motherly embrace; the girl flinched at the contact. With a sad smile Wendy leaned in and kissed her forehead.

"You don't have to worry little princess." She continued in the same soft motherly tone, stroking Ariel's hair three times as she held her close, trying to calm her. "We know about your…interest in our shoes…and socks and slippers…" She stopped herself before she could go on and list all the lost articles of clothing and footwear that mysteriously turned up where they had been taken from.

"Y-You do? W-We?" Ariel was shaking like a leaf in Wendy's embrace.

"Shh…no one objects Ariel, but we need to have a small chat…to make things easier on us all." She began to lead Ariel from the room, forgetting about the bowl that now sat in her chair, though Cinderella would be sure to remind her repeatedly later.

"I'll call a house meeting." Wendy continued in an even softer tone, Tinkerbell already forgotten except for a rather pleasant feeling in her tummy.