- Text Size +

Characters: Alice, Jessica Rabbit, Snow White, Dopey, Doc, Sneezy, Sleepy, Grumpy, Happy, Bashful
Categories: Alice in Wonderland, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Contains: Giantess, Growth, Underage, Gore, Death, Feet Licking, Verbal Humiliation, Shrunk, Stripping, Insertion, Masturbation, Foot Crush, Boob Crush, Pussy Crush, Vore
Requested By: Balthasar00

A young golden haired, rosy cheeked girl released a low pleasurable moan as her big twinkling blue eyes fluttered open, her pink lips parting to release a tired yawn as she stretched out her stiff limbs beneath her quilt. A small smile spread across her face as she her left hand slide down her body, her index finger stroking over her plain white soaked panties, thoroughly stained by her juices, her breath hitching as she felt the renewed squirming of her little pet.

Alice threw off her pink quilt, shivering as the cool air of the room caressed her naked body, sweat glistening on her body as she breathed heavily. Her attire only consisting of her soiled panties Alice slowly sat up in place, her gaze falling onto her crotch where she spied a small lump moving around, the familiar pleasurable sensations of her little bug massaging her pussy as she kissed her clit shooting up her spine.

"I had another one of those dreams last night little bug." The squirming briefly stopped but quickly resumed with renewed vigour, Alice giggled between her low grunts of pleasure.

"It was Snow White and those Dwarfs this time." Alice continued as she slid out of bed, stretching her arms over her head as she stepped out of the bed, pushing out her chest, her breath hitching as her bug bit her erect clit. "Ooh, good little bug." She cooed, she smiled warmly to herself, she loved telling the shrunken Jessica Rabbit about her dreams, she was always more eager to please her, to ensure her Goddess wasn't tempted to live out any of her dreams with her…it made her feel so powerful to know the devotion of her bug was only matched by her fear.

Alice swiftly crossed her room, every step enhancing her pleasure as she felt her bug slide further into her pussy, her breath hitching again when she felt one of the bug's legs slide all the way inside her.

She claimed the seat at her dresser, reaching down to the bottom draw; opening it she retrieves a light green journal out of the draw, placing it on the desk as she closes the draw. She turns her gaze to the snow globe on her dresser, within the glass globe was the familiar scene of the never ending tea party in wonderland, an unbirthday gift from the Hatter. She lifts the globe, turning it upside down, her gaze meeting with the black base, she slides the centre away, revealing it to be a hidden compartment with a tiny gold key within it, she retrieves it and replaces the globe on the dresser to watch as snow fell over the party before returning her attention to the journal, she tilted it onto its side and proceeded to unlock the clasp keeping it shut, after all she couldn't afford to have anyone find her Dream Journal and discover her dreams and the fate of Jessica Rabbit.

She opens the journal; she flicks through the journal, searching for the next blank page, smiling as she recalled a few of the dreams…each one lately seeming to revolve around her collecting more bugs. She steals a pen from her pencil mug with a pink fluffy ball atop of it. a perverted grin spread across her lips as she wrote the title of her dream.

02/03/2017

The Fairest Bug of All

I had another one of those dreams again, it was Snow White and her little helpers this time…it was so hot. Even hotter than the one with Mulan.

XXX

Alice found herself skipping through the forest on a warm summer's day. The fair skinned rosy cheeked girl with thick medium length golden hair and big blue eyes was attired in a cerulean knee-length dress with a white pinafore atop it, white stockings, black strapped Mary Janes and a black bow in her hair. She lightly hummed to herself as she continued to skip without a care in the world, enjoying the feeling of the bug in her shoe and how she licked at her stocking clad feet, maybe next time she'd put her inside the stockings. She giggled at the thought.

She stopped abruptly. Her whimsical hum interrupted by the sound of whistling tune combined with a feminine song consisting of 'la la la.' Her small smile became a scowl as her head snapped round to see who dared ruin her day in the forest.

Alice was met with the site of the seven dwarves walking single file ahead of her, heading in her direction, eyes closed as they whistled their tune. Behind them danced Snow White.

The princess with skin as white as snow; lips as red as blood, and hair as black as ebony with rosy cheeks followed close after the dwarfs, despite her shorter stature compared to her sister princesses she was still taller than Alice, even her dainty feet were bigger than hers. Her attire consisted of a simple court dress, consisting of a dark blue bodice with a high white collar; her short puffy sleeves are a lighter blue than her bodice with red cloth poking through exemplifying the 'slashing; design that was quite fashionable during her time of rule. The long shapeless yellow skirt she wore possessed a white petticoat, visible as the girl danced, occasionally lifting her skirt with the motions, she wore tan pumps decorated with yellow bows and flows right down to her ankles, she wore a brown cape with a red interior. Her hair styled in her signature bob, parted in the middle, topped with her red headband with a bow.

Alice's frown soon vanished, a perverted smirk taking its place that looked out of place on the innocent little girl. The constant massage of the bug in her shoe only spurring her on, she wiggled her toes, teasing the sideways laid tiny redhead, scrunching her toes round her, she giggled as she felt the squirming and struggles grow stronger, how she loved to toy with her pet.

The site of the small size of the dwarves compared to herself and Snow spurred her arousal, she reached into her pinafore and retrieved a small piece of the 'eat me' cake from Wonderland. She just couldn't resist. She took a bite and swiftly swallowed the cake.

The effect was immediate; the familiar pleasurable sensation shot through her as she felt herself grow in size. She closed her eyes as to savour the sensation, noting the whistling and singing had stopped. She opened her eyes, her perverted grin growing as she stared down at the shocked tiny men and princess, stood in her shadow, staring up at her now 50ft size. No longer able to feel the squirming of her bug Alice was spurred on further to have the tiny miners and so called 'fairest in all the land' make up for it. She slid off her Mary Janes sliding them to the side, her arousal growing at the thought of the now miniscule bug trapped within them, relishing the feel of the ground beneath her feet as craters formed beneath her weight.

"Get cleaning bug." Alice instructed, her eyes never leaving her new bugs, smirking at the thought of Jessica licking the insole of her shoes clean, she felt the heat between her legs grow.

Unable to quell her desire any longer she stormed forward, crossing the distance with a single mighty step. Her foot slammed down, she giggled as the bugs fell to the ground from the force of the impact of her foot on the ground. A shiver shot up her spine as she felt something crack and break beneath her toes as they quickly grew damp in one spot. She frowned, wiggling her toes, another pleasurable shiver shot up her spine as the burning became a fire in her loins.

Alice leans to her side, tilting her right foot to the side, her eyes widening at the splash of red coating half of her big and second stocking clad toes, staining her white stockings. A new wave of pleasure rocked her body as she realized she had crushed and killed one of the dwarves with just two of her toes, she loved the feeling of power that filled her being. She truly felt like a Goddess, able to wipe out a life with just her toes, she wiggles her toes enjoying the still wet stain of the dwarf's blood.

"Dopey!" She heard Snow's horrified shriek, Alice's gaze locked on the remaining bugs, a dark smirk setting upon her lips, she giggled as the bugs stumbled back away from her. They were getting ready to run but she was too fast for them, her hand shoots out, claiming two of the dwarves within her iron grip.

"Doc! Sneezy!" She heard the remaining bugs cry, Alice, using her free hand, opens the bodice of her dress and places the two insects between her still developing breasts, she moves to sit upon the ground, her gaze locked on the bugs. None had moved, only staring with horror and worry for their friend and brother.

"Now! The rest of you bugs, clean my stockings; your friend has left quite the mess on my stockings." She loved the cries she heard from the bugs as they stumbled forward. She didn't even need to threaten them as long as she had these two between her breasts, the remaining four dwarves splitting into two groups and heading to either foot, Alice took great pleasure as Snow approached the foot. "Lick them clean."

She felt their tiny tongues get to work, knowing that her stockings were coated with a thin layer of sweat; dust from the ground and of course, one of them with the blood of the dwarf. The dwarves spent most of their efforts on her arches and heels, unable to reach her toes, Snow; however, when Alice felt her tiny tongue brush over her big toe she scrunched them in pleasure, small moans escaping her lips.

Alice leaned forward, her gaze locked on Snow as she felt her arousal grow further as she felt her tiny tongue on her big toe, her arousal growing further as she watched her lips truly become red as blood and as her wrinkled at the coppery salty taste as tears slid down her cheeks.

"How do my dirty stockings taste little bugs?" Alice laughed, her tinies didn't reply, merely to continue to shake and grieve as they continued to lick her soles clean.

Soon, however, simply watching the bugs clean her soles began to grow old. She watched as Snow swallowed the last of the dwarf's blood from the underside of her toes. Alice released a small sigh before her toes darted forward, capturing Snow's head between her big and second toe.

The young princess cried out in both fear and pain as she was slowly lifted off the ground by Alice's toes, the pungent scent of her toes filling Snow's nostrils and overpowering her. She gasped for clean air but was only rewarded by several breaths of Alice's foot stink.

"Snow!" The dwarfs cry, rushing towards her.

"Stop right there little bugs!" Alice snapped, they froze. "Go back to cleaning my soles or I'll squish her head between my toes before squishing your two friends here." She groped her prepubescent, pushing them together lightly for emphasis.

The dwarves fearfully resumed their licking of Alice's feet.

The blonde giantess returned her gaze to the gasping princess.

"How do you like the smell?" Alice mocked; when Snow didn't answer again, this time she proceeded to increase the pressure of her toes against Snow's neck. Snow cried out in pain, struggling to breath in Alice's foot stench. "Tell your Goddess how you like the smell of her stinky toes." She giggled.

"T-T-They…s-s-sme-ll…g-great." Snow choked out, her lungs growing desperate for air. Alice slackened her grip, enjoying the sight of the princess desperately gasping for air, filling her lungs with foot odour.

"Good bug." Alice praised. "Now, I'm going to put you down." Snow opened her mouth to speak only to be silenced by Alice lightly squeezing her neck again.

'Her head's even weaker than a grape…I could squish it between my toes with barely any effort.' Alice internally giggled, the fire between her legs becoming a raging inferno. "And you are going to strip for me, as sexily as you can." She emphasised her point by lightly increasing the pressure of her toes again, tears squeezed out of Snow, dripping onto the stocking clad toes that encased and squeezed her neck.

Snow cried out in pain.

"Understand little bug?"

"Yes!" Snow screamed.

"Yes what?" Alice pushed playfully.

"Yes! Goddess!" Snow choked.

Alice smiled, releasing the princess, watching with an expression that was a mix of amusement and arousal as she fell to the ground, landing on her rear and grunting in pain.

Snow quickly stumbled to her feet, clumsily stepping back from the giantess, nearly tripping over her own feet.

"Get stripping bug."

Snow lowered her head, her tears dripping onto the ground beneath her. She began to sway her hips to none existent music.

Alice's hand slid down her body, hiking up her skirt before driving further, pushing her white panties, already damp to the side. She traced her finger tip over her burning lips, gasping in pleasure.

Snow kicked off her shoes, cringing as her petite bare feet touched down on the forest trail. Her movements became more noticeable as she began to step from side to side. She reached up, taking hold of her headband before throwing to where her discarded shoes lay, she shook her head, her ebony locks flying free of their bonds, her locks falling over her shoulders, both front and back, reaching the top of her breasts and her upper back. Her hands reach behind her as she steps forward, her tears increasing in speed, she bit back a sob as she unbound the bodice of her dress.

She brought her arms back round, crossing them over her chest and slowly pulling it forward, her hips still swaying, the bodice slid from her grip, folding over her front, revealing her petite breasts, bound by a teal bra. She shivered as she felt a cool breeze caress her bare flesh.

"That's it, strip you slutty bug." Alice laughed, pushing her index finger inside, she gasped, arching her back as her hungry lips bit down on her finger. Her gaze returned to the tiny half naked princess, wiggling her finger inside her, her breath catching with each movement.

Snow slid her yellow skirt down her legs, the sway of her hips aiding the action, revealing the pale slender legs and teal panties. She timidly stepped out of her skirt, her legs shaking as she continued her dance, chewing her lower lip, shivering as she felt her dark hair tickle the tops of her breasts.

Her hands began to explore her body, tears still dripping from her chin as her right hand groped her left breast as her left hand glided down between her legs and clutched her crotch, continuing to sway her hips in a seductive manner. She pulled her breast free of the bra, her fingers circling her nipple.

"So hot." Alice groaned as she slid a second finger into her hungry pussy.

Snow's finger left her nipple; she pushed her index finger past her ruby lips, seductively sucking on it before taking it back out, her tongue sliding over the finger.

It returned to her breast, her lubricated finger pushing down on her nipple before she proceeded to nip it between her thumb and index finger and beginning to roll it between her fingers.

Alice slid a third finger into her drooling pussy, gasping in pleasure, space becoming miniscule as her hot tight walls pressed down on her fingers, her pussy was so tight.

Snow reached behind her again, unclasping her bra, allowing it to fall to the ground, her petite breasts lightly bouncing in the cool air. She stepped forward, her gaze locking on Alice's, her tear stained eyes undeterring the giantess. Her thumbs curled round the waistband of her panties on either side, she bent down; sticking out her rear and presenting it as she slowly pulled her panties down to her knees before releasing them and standing straight once more. She put more sway into her hips, her legs moving slightly with them as they continued to shake. Her panties fell to the ground and she stepped out of them.

She opened her arms to so show off her torso, forcing her legs into a slightly wider stance as she sniffed, beginning to run out of tears.

Alice continues to pump her pussy, the erotic display combined with the sensation of the tiny miners licking her giant soles clean while the remaining two tinies struggled between her developing breasts, bringing her closer to orgasm. She was so horny. So close.

Alice dragged her heels back, her feet tilting down till her toes were level with the terrified dwarves.

"Put your heads between my toes bugs." Alice spat, the dwarves hesitantly placed their heads between the stocking clad centre toes. Snow began to move towards the giantess' feet timidly. "Not you Snow." She giggled.

Alice gasped as her fingers increased in speed, her moans growing in frequency and volume, her breath rapid as she arched her back.

"Lick! Bugs! Lick!" Alice moans, the four dwarves started licking the gap between her toes.

Alice cried out in pleasure, her breath catching as her back arched. Her pussy clamped down on her fingers as her body was rocked by a powerful orgasm. Her toes scrunched, clenching down on the dwarves heads, squishing them with little effort.

Snow's horrified scream joined Alice's cries of pleasure.

Alice grinded her toes against one another as she continued to cum, enjoying the gooey sensation of the blood between her toes, the feeling of their skulls shattering between her powerful toes enhancing her orgasm to new heights.

She fell back onto the ground, her body coated in sweat, her breathing heavy, she couldn't remember the last time she came so hard.

She laid there for a moment, basking in the afterglow of that intense orgasm, her pussy still hungry for more. As her breathing slowed she heard the light weeping, she looked up, a small smile graced her lips as she watched Snow, on her knees, her face buried in her hands as she wept.

She reached down, a perverted idea filling her mind. Her soft hand encased the naked princess. Snow screamed as she felt the giant hand capture her and lift her off the ground, tilting her until her legs pointed towards the giantess.

Alice ignored her screams.

"It's time for you to please your goddess again little bug." Alice muttered.

Snow shrieked, louder than her previous scream as her bare feet touched Alice's giant pussy. The blonde slowly began to push Snow past her lips.

"No! Please No!" Snow screamed.

Alice felt the fire between her legs intensify again, the princess' pleas arousing her even further as, a familiar sensation of overwhelming power filling out her gigantic form.

Snow began to kick and thrash as she fought against the hand the guided her and the pussy that had swallowed her legs. The blonde gasped in pleasure as she felt the tiny kicks and miniscule thrashing inside her pussy, her feet slammed down on the headless corpses of the dwarves in pleasure, grinding her feet against the ground, covering her feet in the glorious red paste of blood and bone, pleasurable shivers shooting up her spine as she continued to enjoy the wet sensation beneath her sole.

Alice continued to lower the thrashing bug until her breasts made contact with her lips, moaning in pleasure she slowly began to slide the princess back out until only her dainty, lubricated bare feet were inside her pussy before driving her back in and proceeding to pump her in and out of her pussy.

"Oh God! Oh, oh, oh! You make a great dildo little bug." Alice moaned, her pussy lips eagerly clamping down on the ebony haired dildo every time she was slid inside.

Snow's thrashing against the slick tight walls never slowed, despite her exhaustion, her body caked in her own and Alice's sweat, along with the love juices of the giant cunt threatening to swallow her whole.

Her pussy walls shivered against the shrunken dildo as Alice was struck with another idea, her perverted smirk became a large grin. She slid her in to her chest once again, releasing her hold on the princess, leaving her to thrash in her pussy, much to her pleasure as she reached down to her right foot, taking hold of her ankle, slowly lifting it to her face. Holding the stockinged foot in place her left hand returning to the thrashing dildo and resuming her masturbation session.

She moved her foot closer to her face, admiring the red stains that decorated her sole and toes, mixed with dirt and dust from the ground, the hint of her foot sweat adding to her pleasure as she stared at the remains, mixing with her foot sweat, made even better by knowledge they died smelling and tasting her feet and that to them, this light scent would have been overwhelming.

The blood stains captivated her gaze, her mind encased in the thick fog of arousal; she couldn't put off her curiosity and desire anymore, she slowly inched closer to the foot. She sniffed at her scent again, the light earthy musk tickling her nostrils.

She slowly extended her tongue, the tip glided over the blood beneath her toes, her eyes bulged, her mouth-watering as she discovered that taste was far from…bad, it was divine, much better raw like a sweet sauce with a slight hint of spice.

Spurred on, Alice began to lap at her toes, licking up the cocktail of dirt, blood and sweat, savouring every drop as she continued to pump her pussy with her dildo, the light aroma of her feet only enhancing her pleasure.

All too soon was her foot clean of blood and dirt, even the taste of her foot sweat was difficult to locate. She switched to her other foot, her tongue wiping away the stains of blood with single powerful licks, she groans as she realises there was none left, oh how she wished she had licked the first dwarf off her big toe than had her dildo do it.

Her eyes fall to her chest, a dark smirk spreading across her face as she spied the final two dwarves; she ran her tongue over her lips in a seductive manner.

"No! Oh no! Please don't! No!" Doc cried as Alice pressed her right hand against her right breast and her left arm against the other before finally pressing them together, a pleasurable shiver shooting down her spine as she felt their bodies squished into familiar red paste of blood and bone. The blonde giantess then proceeded to grind her breasts together, covering them in the paste moaning in pleasure as the delicious sensation continued to shoot through her body.

Her lips clamped down on Snow's body. Her breasts resting atop the moist lips as Alice was shook with another intense orgasm. Snow shrieked in pain as she felt the blonde's tight walls crush her lower body, blood gushes out of her mouth, coating her chin, neck and breasts in her red sauce.

Alice cries out in pleasure, holding Snow in place. The feeling of the girl's body been liquefied by her pussy walls sending her over the edge as her body was shook with a third orgasm, her cum shooting out of her cunt, covering her hand, the remains of her dildo and the ground. She lay there breathing heavily.

She looked down at her pussy, covered in blood as if were her time of the month. She eyed the remains of her dildo, a small smirk spreading across her lips. The blonde proceeded to rub the limp remains of her sex toy over her pussy, rolling her over, caking her in blood and cum until neither skin nor hair was left visible. She lifted the dildo to her face as she lay back down.

She lifted Snow high above her face, blood and cum dripping onto her face, her lips parted. She caught a few fresh drops before dropping the used up bug into her mouth, her lips snapping shut the second she was inside. She groaned at the taste of the shrunken princess, swishing her around her mouth, licking her clean and swallowing the blood and cum that came away, especially enjoying running her tongue of Snow's breasts and sliding the hot wet organ inside her body through the severed section.

She pushed her with her tongue over teeth when no blood or cum remained on the outside, smirking as she began to chew. Her groans filled the air anew as she savoured the taste and felt the heat between her legs start to build again as she turned the remains of the princess into a puddle of blood, bone and saliva. Once no more solid matter remained and she could only taste her own saliva, only then did she swallow, she followed the goo with her fingers along her throat until she could no longer feel the lump. She then proceeded to lick her fingers clean before reaching down and dipping them into her bloodied pussy wiping up more of that glorious cocktail to lick off her fingers before continuing to repeat the process.

"You were so tasty little dildo." She giggled to herself as she continued to lick her fingers clean.

XXX

I still remember how good she tasted…it makes my mouth water. I can't help but wonder how she would really taste…maybe I'll find out some day. Till tomorrow my journal.

With that final line she places the pen back in its cup and relocks the journal, hiding the key back in the globe and replacing her Dream Journal back in the bottom draw.

She groans as her eyes drop to the squirming bulge of her panties, she could feel the hardness of her nipples as she stood, her cunt yearning for release, she went back to her bed lying down.

She slid her panties off and opened her legs. Had she not been so horny she would have laughed at the site she found, her pet had lost an arm and a leg to the inside of her pussy, barley stopping herself from been sucked in the whole way.

She took hold of Jessica's shoulders and lifted her away from her pussy only to slide her back in feet first, not stopping until her once large boobs touched her lips.

"I think it's time you fed your Goddess' pussy." And with that she slid her in completely along with her fingers, keeping hold of her shoulders, she then proceeded to quickly slide her back out and slam her back in, pumping her pussy with her the way she had done with Snow in her dream.