- Text Size +

Title: Attack of the 60ft Kanker
Main Characters: Marie Kanker, Eddward (Edd)
Categories: Ed, Edd n Eddy
Contains: Giantess, Aged Up Characters, Stinky Feet, Cock Pits, Futanari, Piss, Rape, Farting, Insertion, Smegma/Dick Cheese, Destruction, Uncut Cock
Requested By: Writer49er
Started: 02/10/2018
Finished:02/10/2018
(A/N the characters have been requested to be aged up and as such within this chapter Edd is 18 and Marie is 24)

The ground shook with every step taken by the giant being. Her shoulder length blue hair, covering her right eye; like a tough terrain of blue vines to the bugs that ran from her approaching steps. Blue eyeshadow decorated her visible eye oddly adding to her intimidating form, her red lips parting to reveal yellow teeth like jagged boulders. Her naked C-Cup breasts like fleshy boulders that lightly bounced with every long stride she took. Her dark green pants ripped in several places, exposing her legs from the thigh down on her left and from her knee down on her right and the centre torn open to reveal her giant cock and balls, and the forest of blue never trimmed pubic hair, her cock sixteen inches in length had she been normal size and her balls decorated in large wrinkles and sweat that dripped down, leaving a disgusting trail in the destruction she created with each step.

Her mouth twisted into a sadistic grin when she spied the tiny being in her path, frozen in terror, clad in his usual black ski hat, red shirt and purple shorts. Her cock throbbed and she took a large step towards him.

SMASH

Her barefoot slammed down next to the small boy, the impact sending him falling onto his ass as a crater formed in beneath her giant foot.

Edd shuffled back quickly on his ass, his terrified eyes locked on the giant foot in front of him, shredded remains of her shoe around her ankle, her toenails like giant jagged concrete slabs painted a bloody red. Edd shivered. Her boulder sized toes decorated in dirt and course flesh.

The tiny boy pulled himself to his feet and turned to run, trying not to inhale much of the stench that laced the air near her foot, a mixture of sweat and garbage that had been left in the summer sun too long.

SMASH

"Ahh!" Edd cried out as he flew forward, dragging himself along the deserted road as a new crater formed just behind where he had stood.

"Hahaha aren't you a cutie." Marie Kanker's voice boomed from high above, she bent low and plucked the tiny boy by the back of his shirt, nipping it between her thumb and middle finger.

"Ahh!" He cried again as high powered winds slammed into his body as he was lifted from the ground with immense speed as the giantess stood back to her full height and proceeded to dangle the tiny boy in front of her face.

"Such a cute little bug." Marie purred as she puckered her scarlet lips and pressed them against the now squirming bug, even moaning a little into the kiss, when she pulled him back she giggled to see his front completely red, stained by her lipstick.

"Please put me down!" Edd shrieked, fitfully pulling down his hat until it covered his eyes and pulled his knees up to his chest like he had when he was a child and stressed or scared.

Marie's eye narrowed on the boy, his shrieks quiet but still audible to her giant ears, like the buzzing of an irritating fly.

"Why are you shrieking little boy, don't you like my kisses?" there was a slight edge in her voice.

"No! Please just let me go!" Edd begged, missing the warning tone that laced the booming voice of his captor, the stench of tooth decay and mashed potatoes lacing her breath washing over him as he was held near her ruby lips.

Marie grit her teeth, her free hand balling into a fist at her side as she heard the tiny pleas of the tiny boy she had gifted with her affections, she could have crushed him like a bug with little effort and instead she had picked him up and given him a loving kiss and he rebutted her, shrieked at her. Her heart felt hollow in her chest and anger began to fill her veins.

"You ungrateful little bug…" Marie growled and before either of them knew what she doing the bluenette had lifted her right arm, a cock erupted from her pit already erect and if she had been normal a good nine inches in length, and surrounded by an disturbingly impressive amount of blue foliage, and she was moving the now thrashing insect towards her pit.

"Ahhhh!" Edd screamed only to be silenced as his head slammed into the tip of the giant cock.

"Ah…ooh…" Marie moaned as she felt her cocks shudder in pleasure as she began to rub her tip with the tiny boy, teasing it, she squirmed in place, her heel crushing a small wooden fence as she shifted her weight and caught it, the pleasure heightened by the power she felt as she pressed the tiny bug into her tip and crushed something without even realizing she was about to.

She shivered as she felt his tiny head sink into her tip, spurts of precum oozing from each of her three cocks and splashing down on the ground below.

Edd squirmed and thrashed against her fingers, his senses assaulted by the scent and taste of cock and semen, with the addition of the giantess' intense body odour sneaking in. His movements, however, only heightened his captor's pleasure and further sealed his fate with her.

With another pleasurable shiver Marie slowly pulled the insect from cock; who had been swallowed up almost to his waist into her head, and proceeded to slowly drag him down her length as he sputtered and tried to remove her rancid taste from his tongue to no avail. She moaned as she pressed him into her actual pit around the base of her cock, rubbing him as if he had been rub-on deodorant, moaning as she imagined how she forced him taste and smell her sweaty pits, filling his mouth with her sweat now that he was free of her cock.

'Bet you miss my kisses now little bug!' She internally cackled as the cock between her legs throbbed, releasing a spurt of precum that splashed along three of the small houses that lined the cul-de-sac.

GURLGLE

Lust filled her eye as she slowly stared down at her belly, her cock giving another throb and another spurt of her seed decorating her stomping ground as a perverted, disgusting idea filled her mind.

"Tell you what little bug if you lick my tip I'll take you out of my pit." She offered in a sickly sweet voice as she moved him back to the head of her pit's cock.

Edd's face turned green as he found himself once again face to face with her cock's opening, his stomach turning over at the thought of placing his tongue on such a disgusting thing and all the bacteria it would home. Then he thought of been forced to remain in her pit and his entire body shivered with disgust, he was sure his soiled hat even curled at the concept.

"I don't feel any licking." Marie sang. "Or do you actually want to stay in my stinky pit? I never knew you were into such things Double D…if I had I'd have made it extra stinky for you." She giggled.

The idea of Marie thinking he actually liked this made Edd want to scream and beg to be let out but he knew that could make his situation even worse…not that he saw how it could be worse. Hesitantly, timidly, Edd extended his tongue, it stroked her tip and his stomach clenched and he found himself closing his mouth and forcefully swallowing a mouthful of puke that had swelled in his cheeks. He shivered violently and when she didn't move him he desperately gave it a more forceful lick and his captor moaned at the sensation, he breathed a sigh of relief, hoping that when she puts him down he'll be able to find some mouthwash.

Slowly Marie moved Edd away from her armpit and the still erect cock that was there and began to lower him. Hope swelled in Edd's chest only to be dashed almost instantly as the giant hand moved back until he was face to face with her giant ass. The cocks within Marie's pits withdrew back inside her as her arms fell into place and she proceeded to bend forward slightly, her other hand reaching round and pulling her left cheek away from the right and exposing her tight, pink anus to her insect.

The stench of her shit wafted over Edd as she opened her ass up for him and he turned a pale green, his hope turning to dread as Marie began to inch him forward.

GURGLE

"Oh no…" Edd whispered.

PPPHHHFFFTTTT

A powerful gust erupted from the small hole, the stench of shit intensifying as what felt like a hurricane force struck the small boy, his hat and shoes flying off his body, a dizzy sensation overcoming the small boy and his vision starting to blur at the sudden decrease in oxygen and intense heat of the giantess' fart.

"HAHAHA!" Marie's head was thrown back, her laughter like thunder to her little toy as she continued to hold him close to her anus, her cock gave another throb and a large spurt fired from it and ended up splashing down a good five miles from where she stood, quickly followed by the sound of vehicles slamming into one another and a small explosion, prompting another fit of laughter from Marie mixed with a moan of ecstasy.

She licked her giant lips sensually with her serpent-like tongue and slowly pulled her new toy away from her ass again, releasing her cheek she let them slam back together, catching Edd's foot between them, he cried out in pain as his small foot was submerged in the canyon sized crack and was slowly pulled out. His eyes welled with tears as his foot throbbed in pain.

Marie's lips formed a lusty grin and positioned her toy over the head of her cock and stood upright so it angled up to him, she giggled as she felt him start to squirm between her fingers again. With her other hand she opened the hole in her tip a little and began to slowly lower the boy into it.

"No! Please don't!" He shrieked.

She didn't slow or show any sign she had even heard his desperate cries and soon he found himself fully inserted into her cock; she nipped the head shut, locking him in her foreskin and shrouding him in complete darkness.

Edd squirmed, fighting back another desire to throw up as he found himself inside her cock, the stench of cum and dick surrounding him in a thick disgusting atmosphere and in a deep puddle of precum that reached his torso.

"If you eat my dick cheese I might let you out." Marie purred, her cock throbbing as she spoke the words, she didn't hear Edd's terrified screams as the world around him shook and precum splashed over his body.

Edd very nearly puked this time but just managed to hold it off, and gulping, proceeded to feel around the space for any grime he could find, trying to ignore the moans that echoed throughout his prison and how he would get covered in cum each time her cock throbbed and began to eat all the grime he could find, the rancid taste filling all his senses to the point he actually missed her pits.

Marie panted as she felt her toy nibbling at the grime of her cock, her toes curling against the ground and tearing up the road and pavement beneath it. The sensation of his cleaning mixed with the power of forcing the boy who despised her kisses to eat her dick cheese was incredible, oh was she going to make him regret spurring her advances.

Smirking she forced some pee from her bladder, only managing a few drops but at her size it was more than enough, her foreskin bulged slightly as it filled with her piss and she felt her toy thrash around and search for oxygen.

Her giant fingers curled around her cock and she began to slowly move it up and down her length, quickly increasing her speed, moaning as she savoured the power of been able to drown the small boy in her piss if she wanted. Oh she was going to have a lot of fun with him, she felt her cock start to throb violently as she imagined the boy serving her in any way she desired, she would make him apologise and beg for her kisses.