- Text Size +

Title: An Insole fit for a Princess
Main Characters: Sofia, Sofia the Worst (Penelope)
Categories: Sofia the First
Contains: Lesbian, Shrinking (4 inches), Fingering, Insole Transformation, Giantess, Cruel, Stripping, Clone, Evil Clone, Rape, Finger Banging, Virgin, Underage, Humiliation, Sweaty Feet, Dirty Feet
Co Authored With: DarknessRissing (not on here)
Planned With: DarknessRissing
Started: 11/06/2018
Finished: 13/06/2018

Within the royal palace of Enchantia, Princess Sofia ran with a fixed expression as she opened the door to her room. Gasping in surprise as she took in the sight of it, books and toys were throw around, the bed covers and curtain ripped apart, dresses on the floor now nothing but rags.

"Oh, hello Sofia." A voice so similar to her own it was uncanny greeted her. "Like how I remodelled our room?"

Like Sofia the girl had shoulder-length, wavy auburn hair, light blue eyes, and fair skin with rosy cheeks. She wore a similar gown to the princess, the bodice trimmed with two lines of pearls down the front and along the neckline and wings on the skirt, a pearl-hemmed and studded petalled skirt with a row of great lace drops and trumpets each arranged like a four-leaf clover or cross on a nimbus, and a yellowish petticoat with a lilac band; a swirly tiara inset with pink sapphires, white pearls, and a turquoise diamond; slippers with bows and mid heels. But while Sofia clothes were on lilac colour the other girl´s was pink.

"Penelope." Sofia returned, anger infiltrating her voice. "This is over, you have caused too much trouble." The princess had wanted to go to a local festival but her royal responsibilities had stopped her from going, but when she saw the royal wizard performing a duplication spell she had sought to try it out for herself and it had appeared to be successful at first, she had named her clone Penelope to avoid confusion. However, she later discovered the spell had not been as successful as she had liked to think. The copy was the complete opposite of her, as mean as she was nice and had gone about the palace causing all kinds of mischief and messes for the other inhabitants.

"Oh I agree with you." Penelope said, a hand hiding something behind her back. "This charade has to stop." The clone smirked, kicking a spare tiara on the floor and hitting a nearby mirror, shattering it. "There isn't enough room here for two princesses and I have no plans on leaving"

"Well too bad." Sofia said as she stepped towards her clone. "We are going to see Mister Cedric so he can undo this and things can go back to normal."

"Yeah…I don't think so!" She pulled out Sofia´s wand from behind her back. "MINIMUS!" A magic beam erupted from the tip of the wand and struck Sofia dead in the chest.

"Aiiiieee!" She screamed as her size began to change, her arms becoming thinner, her legs shorter as her head dwindling, sinking as she watched the world rapidly growing around her as she dwindled smaller and smaller every second until finally she reached the tiny size of a mere 4 inches.

Sofia looked around the now giant room, her face paling as fear took hold of her tiny heart, she had never thought her clone would find her wand and use it against her. Suddenly a small tremor forced her fall to fall onto her puny rump, a giant shadow blocked out the light above her. Looking up she paled further as the now giant pink shoe of her clone loomed over her. She leaned back further she saw Penelope looking down upon her with a superior smirk upon her lips.

"Like I said Sofia, I don't plan on going anywhere." She laughed before stepping back, the giant shoe vanished but was soon replaced a giant hand launching towards the mini-princess.

"Aiiiieee!" Sofia screamed as she scrambled to her feet and tried to escape only to catch herself on her shrunken gown and fall on her face with a grunt of pain, she jerked as she felt Penelope's giant, tree sized fingers curl round her body, taking a firm hold of her before lifting her into the air. "Aiiiieee! Let me go! Let me go!"

"Hahaha I don't think so princess…oh that's right." Her other hand glided towards the tiny princess, her index finger bending and pressing against her giant thumb until it was so close to Sofia's tiny face that she could see the tiny edges of her manicured nails were it wasn't quite perfectly smoothed. The finger shot forward, Sofia cried out in pain, her head throwing back as the index finger flicked her tiny tiara; the tiny crown flew off her head and felt to the floor below. "The only princess here is me and only princesses can wear tiara's." Her smirk became a grin as she stepped forward and crushed the miniscule tiara beneath her shoe, even grinding it beneath her for good measure.

"Nooooo!" Sofia cried as she watched her tiara destroyed by her clone's giant foot. "You are not a princess!" Sofia screamed in anger, tears now streaming down her face. "You don't have what it takes!"

"Oh that's what you think?" Penelope's grin grew. "I have all that I need…as for you, well I took your tiara so next will be…" Her hand glided back towards the now struggling tiny Sofia, this time aiming for her tiny feet.

"No!…Don't touch me aiiieee!" Sofia tried to kick the hand away but Penelope´s fingers easily removed her tiny shoes.

"These are too expensive for a none princess like you to wear." Penelope said, bringing the shoes to her eye level. "Hmm they do look good...I wonder?" She hummed, her lips parted, the vast cavern of her mouth becoming visible, Sofia went rigid. Penelope released her grip and allowed the two tiny shoes to fall into her mouth before her pink giant lips closed again.

Sofía paled as she watched the giant lips close and Penelope leant her head back and swallowed, Sofia watched the tiny bulge in the clone's throat as it slowly slid down before vanishing at her chest, Penelope licked her lips, Sofia shivered as she watched the giant tongue.

"Hmmm not bad" Penelope licked her lips again. "Now let's see...no tiara, no shoes...what's next?...Oh yeah." She opened the hand that held Sofia, manoeuvring her fingers so that she pinned the tiny girl's arms to her palm, granting her easy access to her torso. "This gown."

She moved her hand close to Sofia again

"Noooo...please! No! Not my dress! Noooo!" Sofia cried out as she thrashed beneath Penelope's powerful fingers. The gown had been a gift from when she was named princess and Amber always told her to take good care of it like a good princess should. "Please! No! no!" She tried to break away but the fingers were too strong and continued to pin her in place as the fingers drew nearer. "Help me please!" She finally cried out as Penelope´s fingers took a hold of her skirt and began to pull. "NOOOOO!"

RIP

The skirt section of the gown tore away with ease as the giant girl pulled at it. ripping it clean from Sofia´s body as if was tissue paper.

"Aiiieee!" Sofia screamed but it wasn't over as the fingers let go of the skirt and took hold of the bodice and began to lightly pull before ferociously ripping it away

"Hahaha no dress, no crown, no princess!" Laughed Penelope as the torn pieces of the ruined gown fell towards the ground; leaving Sofia waring only her lilac drawers.

The little princess sobbed at the humiliation and pain of the dress gifted to her when she became a princess been destroyed before her eyes by her own clone.

"Oh don't cry Sofia…it's not over yet." Penelope said, glee in her eyes as she took in the sight of the almost naked princess. "After all there is still one thing left to go." Her giant slender fingers moved over the exposed undeveloped breasts of the shrunken girl, enticing a delicious shudder. "Then you can cry all you like." She moved her fingers down and hooked her index finger's near none existent nail on the waistline of the drawers before pulling them down, giggling as she felt them rip half way down her struggling legs before she let them fall onto the floor below with the rest of the ruined clothes.

"And there we are." Penelope giggled, looking at the bare, soft looking pussy of Sofia. "Mine should be really similar to this…" she wondered aloud, placing her free hand over her skirt. "Hmmm but soon there will be a very clear, big difference." She smirked, her fingers curling until only her pinkie finger was extended before starting to move it towards the tiny slit between the mini-princess' thrashing legs.

"Wait!...What are you…?...Aiiieee! NO! NOT! THAT!" Sofia screamed as she descended into a state of absolute terror.

"Oh? So you know what this is right?...Well we both remember what mom and Amber told us…don't we?" Penelope's smirk grew as her pinkie grew closer and Sofia tried to close her legs rather than thrash around trying to escape.

Sofia trembled; trying to pull her knees up and curl herself into a protective ball of course she remembered it. Her mother had told her no one should touch her there and Amber told her it was the sacred part of a princess…her symbol of purity that marked her worthy of her title…and that if she let someone touch it or dirty it she wouldn't be a princess anymore.

"Please don't do this! No! No! Please! DON'T!" Sofia screamed as Penelope moved her pinkie forward, forcing her tiny legs apart and making the small labia spread apart. "NOOOOOO!"

"Hahaha say goodbye to your princesshood ex-princess Sofia!" And forced her finger inside her tight entrance; relishing in Sofia's screams of pain as the unlubricated giant pinkie ploughed into her pussy until it reached the bend of her finger.

"Aiiiiieeeee!"

"Oh you are bleeding!" Penelope announced excitedly as a bit of blood drizzled down the length of her pinkie. "Guess that means you are no longer a princess." She grinned maniacally and pulled her finger out of her stretched bloody hole; she raised the blood coated finger to her lips and slid it between them, moaning as she sucked it clean. "Ooh yes that means you are no longer a princess!" She laughed as Sofia sobbed and cried, still pinned to Penelope's palm, her pussy drooling a mixture of blood and her juices, an entire new form of pain filling her diminutive being.

"That means I'm the only real princess here, the real Princess Sofia." Penelope laughed. "And you…you are nothing more than a tiny little bug…yes, a dirty bug that doesn't deserve anything but to be crushed under my royal toes, actually even that is too good for a little bug like you."

"No...*sniff*…I am…I am a *sniff* a...p-princess!" Sofia sobbed hopelessly.

"No you're not." Penelope brought Sofia close to her face, her fingers curling round her again. "You are nothing, you don't have a tiara, you don't have a gown, you don't have purity anymore, you don't even have shoes." She traced her pinkie over the tiny pussy sticking out just below her fingers again, loving how Sofia thrashed in a fit of panic in her fist. "You are nothing."

Sofia's sobs grew harsher and more audible at the harsh words of her clone, she tried to tune them out but she couldn't, her tiara was dust, her dress was nothing but tiny rags, her shoes were digesting and being turned into shit…and her sacred place was touched…soiled, all that made her a princess had been taken away from her and humans certainly weren't this small, hell she was smaller than her dolls.

"Yes, you don't have a place in this palace you dirty little bug...so what should I do with something as dirty and tiny as you?" Penelope taunted as she kept molesting Sofia's tiny swollen pussy with her giant finger. "Oh I know, maybe I should eat you up…you are bite size after all." She opened her mouth, moving Sofia closer and tilting her head back until she held the former Princess directly over her open maw, threatening to eat the tiny girl.

"No! No! Please don't do this!" Sofia cried, not wanting to be consumed like her shoes had been.

"Hmm maybe I shouldn't." Penelope lowered Sofia away from her mouth. "You would probably give me indigestion if I ate such a dirty bug, you are probably dirtier than the soles of your shoes." A sudden idea crept into her mind. "In fact I think that's there is where you belong, a dirty little bug belongs under the shoe of a princess, I should crush you like the pathetic bug you are…but I have a better idea."

The giant girl flexed her foot and slipped off her right slipper, wiggling her bare toes as it plopped down on the floor below, hovering her barefoot off the ground. Without a word she released the minigirl smirking as she watched her plummet down and land in her slipper.

"Aiiieee!" Sofia screamed, only to be silenced as she struck the inside of the shoe. "Ugh…" she grunted as her body landed on the insole within the slipper, it was warm and a little damp with Penelope's foot sweat, an over powering stench came over her at her first breath of air, the thick stench like boiled vinegar and acid rain. She could even make out the clear outline of Penelope's giant sweaty foot in the 'ground' around her, no doubt formed from all the running Penelope had been doing while causing trouble throughout the castle.

Sofia was so busy taking in her new surroundings she didn't notice Penelope pulling out her wand once again and pointing it at the shoe that contained her, a dark smirk upon her royal lips.

"Morphus." Penelope uttered in a soft, arrogant tone, almost lazy as she pointed the wand at her slipper, a thin purple beam of light erupted from the tip and dived into the shoe, hitting Sofia.

"Wha?...Aiiieee! Help!" Sofia screamed as her feet suddenly melted into the insole of the slipper, she tried to jump and run from the spot only to fall flat on her face, her face burying in the sweaty shadow of Penelope's instep in the slipper. Her knees melted into the floor, she tried to push herself up with her tiny trembling arms but as she did so her hands melted into the floor too. Her heart was pounding in her chest again; she tried to pull herself back, thrusting her tiny naked ass in the air – earning a childish giggle from her clone – her lower arms melted up to her elbows and her legs melted up to her thighs. She gasped for breath, the stench becoming stronger, she could even feel all the sweat and grime as if it saturated her body rather than the insole that was slowly devouring her.

"Aiiiieeee!" She screamed again as the last of her arms and legs vanished, her torso slamming into the insole and starting to melt too, she could feel her tiny tits melting into the sweaty insole as she craned her neck in a desperate attempt to keep her head above the floor as if it were quicksand. Her tummy and lower back vanished, then her torso, then her upper back and with no more support her face fell and implanted firmly into the insole as if trying to leave an immortal imprint of her terrified face. She could feel her nose and hair melting into the warm, wet, spongy floor but it did nothing to lessen the stench even when she no longer had a nose, if anything it got even stronger. Finally her tiny head sunk into the swampy insole, melting away and being soaked up.

When she next opened her 'eyes' all she could see was the inside of Penelope's giant slipper and if she craned her head she could look out of the mouth of the slipper, she opened her own to speak but no sound came out, she tried to move and run but not a single movement was made. She was stuck, helpless, paralysed.

"As I said little bug…this will be your place from now on…under the foot of true royalty." Penelope gloated, ginning gleefully as Sofia became one with the insole of her slipped, every scream, a sense euphoric pleasure to her. "But don't worry I did give you one little gift little bug, I made it so you could serve your princess to thank her for this honour…while you cannot speak you can still use your new body like a tongue and lick my royal feet clean, I even made sure you could taste and smell my foot so that you know when you're doing a good job." Her grin grew as she moved the still hovering foot towards the opening of the shoe.

'No! Help me please! Mommy! Daddy! Somebody! Anybody! Help me! Aiiiieee!' She mentally screamed.

Sofia's tried to scream and thrash as the giant, sweaty, barefoot came closer and closer and closer but her new body wouldn't allow it. Her mind screaming as the toes dipped down on the heel of the slipper and the horrid taste filled every fibre of her being – dust and boiled vinegar with a hint of dirt – they slipped further in and the taste and stench got worse with each inch of the foot that slipped inside her.

"And to top it off I can use my wand to move you to any shoe I wish so I can keep you forever!" Penelope laughed, feeling a pleasant tingling in her sacred area as she proceeded to skip out of her room, ensuring to place more pressure on her right shoe the whole time. Things were going to be a lot more fun now.