- Text Size +
Story Notes:

An old story I wrote when I was rewatching old cartoons and the idea hit me, thought I'd share it here hope you all like it.

Author's Chapter Notes:


Title: No More Bugs
Categories: Lilo & Stich The Series
Characters: Lilo, Nani
Contains: Giantess, Insect Transformation, Crush, Sweat, Unaware, Death
Started: 22/01/2018
Finished: 23/01/2018

In the living room of the Pelekai household a young woman with olive skin, brown eyes, dark ebony hair reaching her upper back, mimicked the actions of the fitness instructor on the small television boxset, attired in a pink sports bra and sky-blue leggings, her bare feet slapping against the wooden floor as she lifted her knees to her chest in tune of the beat of the fitness video. Her skin covered in a thin layer of sweat, her heart pounding in her chest.

A small 'creature' crawled its way into the room through the doorway, absent one door. It was a small ladybug with the head of familiar little girl, her complexion olive like her now giant older sister, matching brown eyes and ebony locks, though hers were decorated now by a pair of black antennae granting her an adorable look, her back red with black dots and six black legs beneath her and a matching underbelly colour.

She stared ahead at her giant sister as she jumped about in place, tossing her limbs in seemingly random directions as she marched in place to the beat, the ground shaking all the way to the tiny ladybug. With a deep breath Lilo began to make her journey across the living room floor, the shaking of the ground getting stronger the closer she got.

STOMP!

"Whoa…" Lilo cried as the ground shook below her and her legs buckled beneath her, gritting her teeth as her underbelly slammed down on the wood floor, she couldn't believe Bugby had done this to her the second she let him out of the jar before flying out the window to cause more mischief, she just hoped she could get Nani's help, maybe she could take her to Jumba.

She struggled back to her feet and continued to crawl her way forward.

STOMP!

Lilo fell back to the floor.

"Ow…why couldn't she just go on a diet like normal people...?" Lilo droned.

Nani lifted her hand, wiping the back against her forehead, swatting the sweat from it with a flick of her wrist.

A high pitched whistling sound filled Lilo's ears, slowly she looked up at her big sister, paling as she saw droplets of sweat the size of small cars falling towards her, she set about moving her tiny legs as fast as she could scurrying along the floor, squeezing her eye s shut and resisting the need to cover her ears as the droplets of sweat splashed down on the wooden floor, smaller droplets from the splashes catching her back until finally.

SPLASH!

A car sized droplet of sweat landed directly onto her back, swallowing up tiny form before combusting, staining the floor around her as well as thoroughly soaking her body. Her nose filled with the strong strength, like a mixture of the acidic vinegary scent of her sweat and her pineapple scented hand lotion, Nani really liked pineapple scented creams, for her hands and feet. Her mouth filled with the sour, bitter taste, her body sticky with sweat, her bug feet sticking to the floor as she wriggled in place, her hair clinging to her forehead and cheeks.

Slowly she began to crawl toward her sister again, thankful at the stomps and shaking finally stopped, she eyed the house sized toes, her toenails a little cracked, her toes smooth covered in sweat with the odd giant wrinkle, glaring at them suspiciously.

Nani finally stopped lifted mimicking the instructor on the television boxset, her chest heaving as she desperately tried to catch her breath, beads of sweat raining down from her forehead as she bent forward, pressing her hands against her knees, her gaze landing on a certain red and black creepy crawly on her floor.

She felt an unpleasant shiver travel up her spine as she stared at the insect crawling towards her on its six creepy legs, dragging itself across the floor from a small wet patch on the flooring from her sweat. She hated bugs. She stood back upright.

"Lilo!" She shouted, looking towards the doorway that led to the hallway. "Lilo what have I told you about bringing bugs into the house!"

Silence.

"Lilo!" Still no reply though if she had looked towards the bug in question she would see it flinch and attempt to cover its tiny ears in a rather human looking motion.

"Lilo!"

Silence.

Nani grit her teeth, a low growl echoing in her throat, she looked back at the crawling ladybug, glaring at it. "That's it…I've had it." She muttered angrily before taking a harsh stomp forward.

STOMP!

Lilo looked up at her sister, her eyes widening with fear. "Nani…?"

Nani lifted her sweaty barefoot above the pest, Lilo turned round and began scuttling in the opposite direction, her breaths becoming deep and fast, her back too wet and sticky to even open if she knew how to fly.

STOMP!

"Aiiiieeee!" Lilo screamed as the foot came down and slammed onto the floor, the tips of her toes crashing down and smashing onto the tip of her 'rear' end. Lilo screamed as she found herself shooting forward and proceeded to tumble, rolling over before final coming to a stop by the front door, stuck on her back, her legs wiggling frantically.

Lilo stared up; she froze as Nani came into view again. Her older sister glaring at her, her expression twisted into one of absolute hatred and disgust, she lifted her foot again, her wrinkly moist sole filling her vision, the scent of vinegar and pineapple filling the air fresh. Nani lifted her heel and began to lower her foot, her gigantic toes drawing closer to the petrified girl, the stench of her sweaty pineapple death approaching, before finally her building sized toes smashed down onto her tiny form.

SQUISH

Nani lifted her heel higher, raising onto her toes as she applied as much pressure as she could onto the insect, her eyes narrowing as she felt the pest squish beneath her weight before twisting and grinding her foot before lifting the tainted foot, briefly glancing back, groaning in disgust at the site of the squished remains, bracing herself against the bookcase by the door she fished a tissue from the box on the top shelf and proceeded to wipe the goo and other remains from her toes, balling the tissue into a ball, closing it around the pest's remains before dropping it into the bin.

"Lilo you are sooo grounded." She muttered to herself as she headed upstairs to shower.