- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a story I wrote a while ago and thought you guys would like it, so I'm posting it here.

Co-Written with Darkness Rissing (not on here)
Categories: Danny Phantom Phantom Planet
Characters: Maddie Fenton, Danny Fenton
Cameos: Jazz Fenton
Warning Contains: Foot fetish, femdom, incest, shrinking, giantess

A tall woman with shoulder-length auburn hair, deep red lipstick and violet eyes, attired in blue rubber jumpsuit, black rubber gloves and black rubber boots, the hood of her suit down, by the name of Madelyn Fenton stood at the entrance to her lab, she grit her teeth.

"Daniel James Fenton! Get your ass down here! Right now!" She shouted, turning her head to the stairs.

The 14 years old jump in fright as he hears his mother scream coming from their basement.

"Oh boy...now what?" He wonders nervously as he walked down the stairs, the dark haired, blue eyed teen wearing a white t-shirt with a thin red collar, red cuffs, and a red circle in the middle, light blue jeans, and red-and-white sneakers. Danny headed towards the entrance of the lab to find his mother, a harsh scowl upon her face.

"Care to explain this young man?" She snapped, pointing to the lab accusingly.

The entire place was akin to a war zone. Blobs of ectoplasmic goo cover each inch of the place, lab equipment was scattered on the examination tables and counters, papers, diagrams and trash cover the floor, the trashcan itself on its side, leaking putrid goo wit flies flying over it, with those that ate the trash, falling still and suddenly a green coloured ones would float out of it, weapons were out of place, even track marks on the ceiling of all places

"I thought you were asked to clean the lab?" She spat in anger.

"I…well I…" He tried to answer feeling nervous under his mother's gaze; he rubbed the back of his neck. "Well I was going to…but something…err…came up…" He answered weakly.

"Oh…like last week when you couldn't take out the trash because 'something came up'? ...Or this weekend when you couldn't go to the store because 'something came up'? Or this morning when you couldn't clean your room because 'something came up'?" She asked getting angrier with each question, using air quotes during each quotation of his usual excuse.

He fell silent knowing that each one of those times a ghost had come out and started attacking and he had to deal with it.

"Nothing to say?" Her tone was getting harsher.

"I-I'll clean it! Right now!" Danny gasped, eyes widening, he jumped to the bottom of the stairs and hurriedly began picking up scrunched up pieces of paper, picking up the garbage can and dumping the balls inside.

Maddie stepped down into the lab, turning to a locked steel cabinet she took off the key from around her neck, small and silver, handing on a black string that Maddie never removed from her person except to use it. Danny looked over his shoulder, paling considerably as he watched his mother slide the key into the lock.

"No! Mom! I'm cleaning! I'm cleaning!" Dann cried.

"I'm sorry Danny but you need to learn your lesson, you have responsibilities and you can't shirk them off to hang out with your friends." Maddie sighed as she took out a small silver gun with green ovals around the muzzle of the gun, a green flame design on the side with a dark green F within it.

The Fenton Crammer. One of the early models of Maddie's design, it had the unfortunate side effect of effecting people. Humans. As well as the ectoplasmic scum it was designed for. She and Jack had been working on it since but they still hadn't had much luck with making the device separate ectoplasm from organic matter. But that wasn't the point here; Maddie had found a while ago that the device, even if originally thought to be failure, had a surprisingly effective use, as a device to punish her children. She never went too far, at first she'd only shrink them for a short period of time, run a scan for scientific purposes, painless. She found little to help her but she did learn it made the shrunken subject stronger, condensing the molecules to shrink them but they retained their full size resistance – a few tests on inanimate objects confirmed this – and soon her punishments got more severe, depending on the 'crime' though now the standard was a few hours in her shoes with her feet. Jazz quickly learned to behave and so would Danny.

She pointed the device at Danny.

"Mom! No!" She squeezed the trigger and a transparent green beam released from the nozzle, covering the teen. Maddie's face remained hard as her son began to slowly shrink before her. He reached waist height. Knee height. Ankle height. She didn't stop until he was but a few inches of height, she released the trigger. Leaving her tiny son, standing on the floor surrounded by garbage, staring up at her terrified she forgot how cute they looked when she shrank them. No, she had to remain resolved in this; she couldn't give them an inch, no matter how cute they were. She stepped forward, Danny stepped back fearfully.

"Stay right there young man or I'll double your punishment time." Maddie threatened. It did the trick, Danny froze in place. "Good boy." She acknowledged, she stepped forward, crossing the distance between them in a single stride. Danny's heart skipped a beat as he stared at his mother's giant boot, she could squash him like a bug and he couldn't do anything. He had felt his powers vanish the second he began to shrink…no it was more like them been locked…he could feel them there…he was…just…just too weak to access them and even if he could he wouldn't be able to use them.

Maddie raised her right heel before pressing down on it with the toes of her other foot, bracing herself against the counter, she slowly slide her boot off of her foot, lifting if off the floor as her heel emerged with an audible pop, flushed red, the boot dropped to the floor, revealing Maddie's giant foot, her toes painted a light blue, her foot coated in sweat and possessing a sheen to it.

Danny paled. Already the pungent acidic vinegary stench assaulted his nose, even been several feet above him at his size.

Maddie kept her foot elevated and reached a hand under the counter, causing her foot to lift further from her son, much to Danny's relief though still the stench bothered him; the foot had to be sixty feet above him by now. Maddie retrieved a pair of white, fluffy slippers. She dropped one to the floor; it landed a tad too close to Danny causing the poor boy to fall on his backside from the vibrations of the truck sized slipper. His mother cracked a half smile at his fall but it quickly vanished.

She reached down again; Danny pushed himself back along the floor, not even making an inch as Maddie's slender fingers entangled round him. To Danny like powerful trees come to life, her thumb like an oak as it pressed down against the fingers that curled round him, her teal nails glinting in the lab light and slowly Danny was effortlessly lifted from the ground. It struck him like it did every time his mother picked him up like this just how powerful this woman was.

He struggled against her grasp but she didn't even notice. In her other hand the enclosed white fuzzy slipper was pointed down. Her other hand glided over to the opening of the slipper, the vinegary stench strong, burning Danny's nose. As her hand turned the boy was forced to look inside the slipper, he paled further as he saw the familiar imprint of his mother's powerful. She wore these slippers every night…she'd had them for three years, the only thing worse would be her boots. Her fingers opened.

"Ahhhh!" Danny screamed as he fell onto the insole of the slipper.

"Oomph." He grunted. He looked up at his mother, her expression soft as she tilted the slipper further down, he could feel the force of gravity taking hold of him; he gripped the fabric of the slipper, like thick, white, soft, cool and damp grass. His legs swung round, dangling helplessly towards the toe of the slipper.

"Now, now Danny, take your punishment like a big boy." Maddie chastised lightly in a voice akin to a sing song. She truly couldn't believe how adorable her teenage son was.

Danny grit his teeth, squeezing his eyes shut. He lost his grip and fell into the toe section of the slipper, falling multiple feet.

"Oomph." He gasped, wincing as the vinegary stench surrounded him, he held his nose with both fists but still the putrid stench tormented him, his eyes watering, hairs standing on end, he looked down, he nearly retched when he found himself sitting in the middle toe imprint.

"Agg…mom!" Danny cried, coughing repeatedly at the acidic stench filling his nose "Please!" He gasped.

Suddenly the whole slipper began to tremble as Maddie bent down, lowering the slipper rather quickly, allowing it to drop the last few inches, causing Danny to bounce around the inside of the slipper, landing face down in her imprint.

"Ugh…what the….?" He moaned as he tried to push himself up from the stain, shivering in disgust as he felt the squelch beneath his hands against the sweaty fabric, he could even feel it all over the side of his face. "So gross…" He groaned, turning a little green as he stumbled back from the stain, leaning against the tip of the slipper, he gave his shirt a light sniff, recoiling almost immediately at the putrid stench that had been absorbed by it, the once white colour now a dark grey, he doubted the horrid smell would ever come out. "And it stinks!" He cried.

"Well Danny…." He suddenly heard the booming, powerful voice of his mother shaking his world. "I hope you are ready because here I come."

"What?…No!" He screamed as suddenly the opening of the slipper darkened as a group of blue painted, boulder sized toes appear and began to crawl inside the slipper. "Oh God!" He tried to retreat only to press himself further into the toe section of the slipper, the fuzzy wall squelching behind him, he shivered in disgust.

The toes slowly crawled towards him. Closer and closer, by the time the mighty toes reached the half way point all outside light was blocked out, plunging Danny into darkness. He could see nothing. But he could hear. He could hear the toes scrunching as they moved closer, the slipper shaking as the vinegary stench got stronger, his foot slipped out beneath him as the ground suddenly pulled towards the approaching toes, he felt the wet slimy toes crash down on his legs.

He tried to move them but couldn't, another scrunch and his mother's toes slammed into his torso, pinning him against the toe of her slipper, his legs pinned beneath the sweaty, overpowering digits.

Outside the slipper Maddie admired her slipper, tilting her ankle from side to side.

"Comfortable Danny?" She asked; kicking the floor with the tip.

"Agh." The teen cried out after receiving the hit, the sweaty boulders now buried in his torso, he couldn't move and inch now, his mother's big toe pressed firmly against him, her blue toenail nearly touching his face.

"Ahh! Seriously!" He cried, struggling against the toe, his efforts in vain.

"Hehehe, come on Danny settle down like a good boy." Maddie giggled feeling a light, miniscule pressure, from her son's attempted movements. She wiggled her toes, causing Danny to slip and slide from his current position and end up between her second and bit toe toes, trapping him in the hot spot of her foot stench.

"Gah mom..I know you are always busy…but you could at least buy a new pair of slippers." He coughed repeatedly, his eyes watering, he could taste the vinegary stench. He knew his mother couldn't hear him, her foot sweat had already leaked through his clothes, his lower torso and legs were soaked in his mother's putrid foot sweat.

Outside, Maddie slipped on her other slipper, briefly glancing over the warzone of a lab. "Well with all…this, I don't think I'll be able to work today." She sighed, flexing out her aching arms, stretching her legs in place, squeezing her son briefly.

"I think I better take advantage of this and take a day off from ghost hunting for once...maybe I'll do some reading maybe even finish that book your father bought me the other day." And with that she headed out of the lab.

Inside her slipper, Danny was in hell, his world was shaking, he felt his prison fly into the air and crash back down onto the ground with each of his mother's steps, he could even feel the entrance of the slipper separate from the giant vinegary sole with each step, the heel slamming back down again and again, the sole even lightly lifting off his lower body before pressing back down on him, squishing him partially with every step she took. His body bouncing as much as it could with every step, every few steps a droplet of foot sweat the size of Danny's head would fall loose from between Maddie's toes, crashing down on his face.

His face soaked, hair matting against his forehead, eyes and nose lightly stinging from the salty moisture, he retched, throwing up at the taste only to be forced to swallow his vomit as he remained pinned on his back.

Each step causing the teen to be shower by his mother's toe sweat, he could almost feel himself growing gills from the salty liquid. Maddie finally made it out of the basement and heading into the living room.

Maddie headed straight to her arm chair by the lit fireplace. She sat in the green chair, picking up the thick green blanket from the arm of her chair and draping it over her legs, she crossed her legs, smirking as she pinned her shrunken son with her toes, even squeezing him between them, she reached up and took her book from the mantel above the fire place, a thick book with a purple cover, she leaned back in her chair relaxing.

"Now where was I?" She mused aloud, as she began to play with her foot, rubbing the tip on the floor, remaining crossed.

"Ahhh!" Danny complained as his upper body was squeezed between his mother´s toes, the toe flesh even rubbing against him, as if grinding the vinegary sweat into his clothes and body.

"Ah here." She said as she opened her book to the bookmarked page, she was only half way, meaning her son was in for one hell of a time, she smiled at the thought, by the end he should definitely have learned his lesson and do his chores when asked from now on and stop shirking his responsibilities.

"Legends and Artefacts of the Ghost Zone by Frederich Isak Showenhower" She iterated the title aloud.

"You must be kidding." Danny deadpanned as heard his mother's booming voice like a goddess, still grime and toe sweat falling into his mouth.

"I have to admit this is a really intriguing fantasy book." She said, scrunching her toes, and moving her feet closer to the roaring fire, relaxing in the warm glow. "I mean a gauntlet capable of changing, warping and controlling reality? A map capable of finding portals to other dimensions and times? What an imaginative author." She praised before beginning to read silently, enjoying feeling her slippers grow hotter and her feet sweatier, she loved to feel her toes all sweaty.

With every minute that passed Danny felt the slipper grow hotter and hotter, Danny quickly found himself soaked in sweat, with only a small portion been his own sweat. The great majority been his mother's putrid foot sweat, which thanks to the 'comfy' material of the slipper the heat from the fire was quickly absorbed and collected within the slipper, causing Maddie's foot to sweat even faster as the air became hotter, thicker and more humid. It became very apparent to the shrunken teen that every breath he took was less oxygen and more foot odour.

Maddie hummed happily as she felt the inside of her slipper grow warmer, adding to her comfort while making her foot sweatier to punish her disobedient son, the presence of her son almost seemed to bring comfort, acting as a small cushion for her foot, and he felt nice between her toes, there was a reason she tended to put her children in her shoes when shrinking them, her feet stunk enough to punish them and it felt rather pleasant.

Almost by instinct she start flexing she scrunched her toes, lightly squeezing her son between them, releasing them only to scrunch them again as if he was some kind of toe toy, repeatedly squeezing him.

Inside the slipper Danny felt the toes of his mother closing on him, rubbing over him, scrunching around him, lightly squishing him while wiping the sweat, grime and toe jam over his face.

Maddie drummed her toes happily over the tiny form of her son, enjoying the sensation of her hot, wet foot around him, enclosing on him, it felt so nice when he squirmed a little between her toes.

Suddenly the door opened, drawing Maddie's attention, she relaxed once she saw her daughter enter the room.

"Man it's cold out there…" She shivered taking off her black snow boots and red scarf. Jasmine 'Jazz' Fenton was a tall teenaged girl with similar facial features to her mother, even possessing her auburn hair only hers reached down to her hips, her eyes were an aqua blue, she wore a blue headband a matching winter coat with white faux fur decorating the hood and cuffs, and was barefoot. "Good thing you have that fire going mom." She continued as she nodded to the outside, currently covered in several inches of snow.

"Yeah sweetie, I have to admit I am really enjoying the warmth of the fire." Maddie giggled as she shook both her feet excitedly.

"Yeah." Jazz laughed, having a brief glance round the room, she frowned. "Oh…by the way, is Danny around? I think Sam and Tucker have been trying to call him but haven't been able to get an answer."

"Unfortunately, he won't be calling anyone anytime soon." Maddie said with tone of annoyance. "Once again Danny has been avoiding his responsibilities and not doing his chores, I was this forced to punish him." Maddie explained, lifting the slipper that contained her son at the end and craning her foot for emphasis, even scrunching her toes.

Jazz quickly realised what had happened and felt a deep sense of sympathy for her little, now very little, brother.

"You shrank him didn't you?"

Her mother simply nodded. "I told Danny that he was getting sloppy with his chores, I warned him...but no, he wouldn't listen."

Jazz swallowed, she desperately wanted to tell her mother that this wasn't a good punishment and would negatively affect Danny psychologically, she should know having gone through this first, she still had nightmares starring her mother and her stinky feet…and sometimes…other areas…she dared not say anything and simply nodded and headed off to her room, sending a mental apology to her brother and a look of sympathy to her mother's slipper.

Jazz quickly climbed the stairs and called in Danny's room to give Sam and Tucker a call and explain that Danny was grounded, not telling them just what his punishment was to spare Danny having to talk about it outside the home…and the risk of his many bullies learning even an abridged version of the truth. She then headed to her room to study and stay away from her mother.

Maddie watched her daughter head up the stairs before getting comfortable once more and continuing to read her book.

Minutes soon turned into hours, the clock entered the early hours of the morning and Maddie began to reach the last pages of her book. Within her slipper, Danny was panting heavily, all this time trapped inside the now boiling and humid shoe was torture, he had been shrunk at half four in the afternoon, only his mother knew how long he'd been her toe toy, he was exhausted. And thirsty…so, so thirsty and so hot.

He looked around, his head rolling to the side, his face pressed into his mother's second toe, he felt the hot, wet flesh, the vinegary stench now the air of his world. He felt the sweat, the water of her foot, her foot water. He craned his neck and began to push his face into her toe, pursing his lips he began to suck forcefully, the foot sweat thundering into his mouth, he gulped it down hard and fast, the hot acidic taste, actually tasting divine in his current mind set, normally he'd revile in horror and hurl up what he drank from the taste but right now Danny felt as if he could his mother's foot sweat forever and he never wanted to stop. His dry mouth absorbing the salty, vinegary liquid.

Outside Maddie felt a slight tingling sensation on her second toe, but she didn't think much of it, simply squeezing her toes around her son once again.

Hours later, the clock reading 2:30 am Maddie stretched out her stiff limbs, craning her heels and pressing her son deeper into her shoe as she cracked her arms, she glanced to the window, eyes widening as she realised just how dark it was outside and by extension how late it was.

"Well I think it's time we turned in for the night." She chuckled aloud, placing the book back on the mantle and leaving it there, she quickly headed back to the lab. She snatched her boots and headed back up the stairs before heading to the next staircase to head to bed, nipping her son between her toes as she ascended them, loving how he squirmed, like a tiny massage.

She entered her room, sighing at the empty bed, Jack was out of town for the next few days at some ghost convention, Maddie opted to stay home to look after the kids after the whole Pariah incident, better safe than sorry, the last thing they wanted were there children trapped in the Ghost Zone again without them to protect them.

She placed her boots beside her bed and sat upon it.

"Okay Danny it's time for bed." She breathed. "But that doesn't mean your punishment is over." She slipped off her slipper, shuddering as she felt the cool air caress her hot, moist foot, she wiggles her toes, forcing Danny to drop from her bare foot, no longer glued by her foot sweat after the motion, she smiles down at her tiny son, drenched in her foot sweat and stumbling about the heel of her hot slipper.

Tired as he was, Danny couldn't do anything aside from fall face first into the imprint of his mother's sole. Maddie bent over, reaching down, she plucked her tiny son from her slipper and moved him over to the entrance of her boot, with the other hand she tilted the boot back, she released her hold, the tiny boy barley gasped as he fell, landing on the sweat soaked rubber and rolling down the inside, plopping down on the heel of a dry but still stinky insole of his mother's boot on the heel.

"There." She said, taking off her other slipper, wiggling her toes in the cool air. "Now you will stay there until morning…and then you will clean the lab like you should have done in the first place, unless you want to spend the full weekend as my insole, which will happen if it isn't spotless." Maddie threatened.

And with that she leaned back and hovered her foot over the boot her son occupied, wiggling her toes, causing droplets of sweat to rain down on him, not that Danny did anything to move of the way, just laid there accepting the rain, some hitting his face and sliding in his mouth, he drank it.

"Sweet dreams Danny." Maddie said in a sing song voice unaware of what had happened as her toes were 'waving' goodbye.

Chapter End Notes:

I do commissions.