- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


 

As Vanessa’s tired face raised itself from her pillow, she immediately took stock of her now sunlit bedroom. Reaching for her iPad off the charger, she squeezed her eyes shut, as the bright light temporarily blinded her, while checking the time. “MMMM, 09:14! yep, it’s definitely morning.” She confirmed with a tired yawn, as she stretched her body. To her pleasant surprise, her stomach felt a lot better from the night before. She didn’t exactly feel like getting up, just yet. Though unlike the last time she had awoken, she immediately sought to check on her presumably still shrunk companion. “Hey Marcus, you still here?!” She shouted, to gauge if he was in her room, or not. A small gasp soon escaped her lips, as a fluttering sensation, as well as a series of muffled screaming erupted from her crotch area. “The hell is that? Oh shit!” The giantess stated in panic as she quickly rolled off of the shrunken date.  It seemed Marcus had once again fallen victim to her flailing body throughout the night, and had somehow ended up spending the night, under her large penis. ‘This is so got damn embarrassing!’ she cringed internally, as she moved the covers to reveal Marcus’ haggard form.

 

 “Jesus, I could’ve smothered him.” She said aloud. As she worriedly looked down at him, Marcus, who seemed to have grown about a foot tall, was panting breathlessly, as he appeared to be gulping down air, to restore his equilibrium. “Um, g-good morning?” She spoke down with a sheepish grin.” As she took a look at Marcus’ face, he didn’t seem to be amused. “really? I almost died under your dick, and I get that?!” He huffed, as he looked up from the oversized bed spread. “Oh, god! Well, you know what, marc?! You seem to be talking just fine! Now, watch out, please.” The giantess spoke with an eye roll, as she climbed back on the bed. As she took hold of her tablet, she could feel Marcus scrambling to avoid her shifting form, as she got into a more comfortable position. As She felt Marcus resurface from under the cover, she soon scooped him up, before dropping him into her lap. “Y’know, I find it hard to adjust to all this size shifting, you’re doing. Does that happen randomly, or can you control any of it?” She asked in curiosity, as she felt the smaller person huddle into her midsection. “Shit comes and goes.” Marcus said plainly. “I mostly try to stay out of risky situations. Though, it does have its advantages, at times.” He said, playfully jiggling one of the giant breasts above his head. “Marc, come on, stop that, or I’m sitting on you!” she chuckled as she tried to regain focus on her tablet. “You feeling any better from last night?” He asked, as he noticed he hadn’t heard any noise from her midsection up until now. “Oh, yeah, much better!” the giantess beamed, as her body folded in around his in a tight hug. “No doubt, it’s probably thanks to my little cuddle buddy keeping me company. “She cooed. Marcus blushed at this, as she found himself pushed back into the soft skin of her belly. However, from deep within, sounded like a faint growling noise. “Hmm, what was that?” Marcus asked aloud. What was what?” The giant spoke, before a louder roar echoed from her belly. “Hm, well, looks like I’m getting hungry. Guess we’ll have to fix that, won’t we? Come here, let me see you.” Vanessa said, as the clutched the 1-foot man with both her hands. “Hey, come on now ‘Ness, what are you doing?” he asked, in slight nervousness. He noticed an odd look in her eyes, as she seemed to view him quite intently. ‘And why is she licking her lip?’ he thought. “Oh, nothing much, just weighing my options, is all.” Vanessa said, as she tapped her chin in thought, while standing for the first time that morning. Marcus was always eager to see her at full height. 

 

Though of course it was uncomfortable being around someone so massive when he got small like this, he often thought that the Zonie looked pretty beautiful from that angle. Although finding himself tipping towards her open mouth was a much less preferred one for him, especially with the current size difference. “H-hey Big gal, stop playing, alright? If you’re hungry, you can just cook something here, alright? Hell, I’ll cook it or something, shit!” Marcus’s fear was rising, as he tried fruitlessly to break out of Vanessa’s crushing grip. If it wasn’t because of the dizzying height he was being held at currently, then it was probably from the sound of his date’s still growling stomach, churning impatiently from down below. “Umm nah. I got no food here. Besides, don’t you think I need something to eat? I’m a big girl, as you like to say.” She winked, as her stomach continued to growl in hunger. “You know, I think I should get at least a taste of that yummy skin of yours, what about you? AAAAAHHHHHH!” Vanessa cooed, before slowly bringing the shrunken man into her slowly opening mouth. 

 

 

Marcus had no way to cover his nose, but the wide-open maw was seriously jeopardizing his small senses. The heat and smell of her steamy morning breath, reeked like an open ass. The slime covered surfaces of Vanessa’s mouth looked disgusting. What’s worse was when her thick pink tongue slithered from her mouth, to greet hm, grinding, and pushing itself, creating a wet friction against his face. “Aw, god, Nessa, that’s freaking nasty!” Marcus complained, earning a giggle from the large Zonie. “You know, what I like most about this moment here, Marc?” Marcus asked as he found his face, being pushed between her suckling lips. “MMMMMMM- ‘MUA!!! Getting to see how stupid you look right now.” Vanessa Said with a hearty chuckle, as she continued planting kisses on the increasingly shrunken face, between her lips. “Screw you V., that shit wasn’t funny!” Marcus barked, as he struggled to move away from the giantess’s kissing mouth. “Come on babe, I was just playing, lighten up.” She said, planting another kiss on her captive. “Now let’s. get serious about food, hm? What do you want?” She asked the now silent tiny person in her grip.

 

 

 

 

Vanessa cradled him underneath her massive cleavage, before walking towards her bedroom door. “Me personally, I’m craving waffles mostly. I swear, I could go for like, a stack of Belgian waffles, mmm.” Vanessa Said, licking her full lips, in anticipation. However, Marcus hadn’t answered. “Come on, your big baby, tell me what you want. I know you’re hungry too, quit fronting!” She said, on the verge of begging. “I’m not saying anything without an apology.” Marcus said as he leaned against her full boobs, getting an earful of her thudding heartbeat. In all honesty, he had an idea for the perfect place to get a mid-morning meal for the two of them. “Alright, Alright; I apologize-that my little date was scared by me acting like a big, bad, man-eating monster (Even though that makes absolutely no sense that he would think that I’d eat people at all, even if he does shrink down to the cutest size ever!). Are you satisfied?” The Zonie whined as she pushed open the bathroom door. With his arms folded, and his face stoic, the tiny man soon spoke up.

 

“… You ever been to Webber’s?”. With a shake of her head, Vanessa spoke as she entered the bathroom, setting Marcus on the icy countertop. “Actually no. I’ve heard the breakfast is amazing though, and I’ve always wanted to try it. You tryna’ take me?” She asked, beginning to blush. “All I ask is try not to break the bank, alright big gal?” He sighed, as the giant woman bounced up and down, in excitement. “Oh my god, I’m so excited! Oh, but, we gotta freshen up first. I need to get cute before I go anywhere, and um…You kinda smell like shit.” She said, playfully pinching her nose, as she started to pull her top over her head. “Yeah, I wonder who I need to thank for that.” Marcus sarcastically stated, as he started to undress. “Well, I’d say you got yourself to blame for that remember? For sneaking around my body? I mean, I wouldn’t mind you climbing all over me now, though.” Vanessa stated licking her lips.  “Hm, that sounds like an invitation.” Marcus said as a smirk crossed his lips. Vanessa smiled back as she sauntered into the steaming shower. “Hopefully, you’re not scared to take me up on that offer.” The giant woman smiled, gripping her hardening member lustfully, as she walked into the shower. “You know me, Big gal; I’m always up for a challenge.” Marcus chuckled, walking towards the open shower, ready to join his now Soap-covered giantess, as the bathroom steadily filled with steam. Honestly he found it pleasantly surprising , that he was steadily regaining size, with each step he took.