- Text Size +

Marcus Struggled to maintain the tentative grip he held on the dusty bed sheets he was climbing, as he continued his quest to get back over the mattress’s edge. As light poured in from over the mattress’s brink, it felt less like climbing a loose sheet to the top of a mattress, and more like climbing a mountain to heaven. Perspective was funny that way.  “Well, I wanted to spend a night with a Zonie, and I got one. So, thank you SIZer!” The little man grumbled Sarcastically. “The second I get home that app gets deleted.” He said to himself, biting his lower lip in frustration. Meanwhile, sleeping like a chocolate-covered rock on the sheets up above, was a young woman in her mid-twenties: Vanessa. She had a looming 9’ frame, thickly built with a combination of well-toned muscle, and a moderate dose of cushiony cellulite, giving her a soft but firm body type. She typically sported brownish gold hair, in the style of draped flowing curls, which you wouldn’t currently notice, thanks to her tightly wrapped head scarf. Her body was twisting and turning with reckless abandon, as she subconsciously searched for a more comfortable position to sleep in, as her face soured in an uncomfortable scowl. Her stomach had been giving her grief since dinner, and even in her dreams she could feel her belly quaking in pain, causing her to twist and turn from under the covers. She remained unaware of her small date’s attempt to once again ascend her bedsheets, the same way she was ignorant to his previous falls and climbs which she had unknowingly been the catalyst, due to her squirming and kicking. Instead, she grunted to herself, as her dreams replayed images from her most recent date with Marcus. “Mmmm, can’t…Bowl in these-too small.”, she spoke subconsciously.

 

“MMMMhhmmmm, <zzzzzzzz>” The small man down below could hear Vanessa, who up to this point had been a lovely date, snoring softly up above. “Must be nice.” Marcus grumbled, embittered at her blissful ignorance to the predicament he now found himself- Or rather the one she had kicked him into, rolling his eyes. If he had known Vanessa was a tosser, a turner, or a kicker (let alone all three); he surely would not have allowed himself to fall asleep next to her up there. Honestly though, it was any wonder either of them were able to sleep with the incredibly bright light on. The shrunken man certainly didn’t get to stay asleep too long before the feeling he experienced while being shoved from the bed by the force of the giantess’ bare foot had woken him from his slumber. Speaking of light, as he hoisted himself toward the edge of the bed, it had become almost blinding. Marcus chuckled to himself reflecting how this was the third time he found himself making this very climb, yet I had gotten no easier from the first time. It had been a long night, thus far. A simple night cap, which led to him staying a bit longer then planned seemed like a great way to end an otherwise lousy date to him, but so far, it hadn’t exactly lived up to his expectations. 

 

Vanessa on the other hand was having a wonderful time in her dreams, reliving the admittedly bizarre experience of a previous outing for a second time. As she continued to snore softly, her left hand reflexively began clenching a fist, reminiscent to the one she had made at the fair’s Sledgehammer game. “It started so innocently, just listening to Vanessa’s Cd collection.” Marcus muttered to himself. Lord knows how he managed to get nervous enough to start shrinking while doing that. But alas, it seemed he’d be a bundle of nerves no matter what he did. The miniature human swore his “Condition” was more like a damn curse, sometimes. One that has led to a lifestyle devoid of high stress situations, as well as constant humiliation, with today being a shining example. As one could imagine, this often causes trouble in social situations. It didn’t matter if it was platonic, or dates, such as tonight’s. In fact, it almost cost him the whole night entirely. Nevertheless, the little man’s determination was finally starting show dividends. He was soon hoisting himself over the mattress’s edge, thoroughly fatigued from his third consecutive trek up the bed. Still, he was glad he had done it.

 

“Yes, half way done!”, Marcus cheered to himself. Lying back in exhaustion, he felt his body beginning to relax, until he was finally starting to feel somewhat comfortable. This was no doubt caused by his small victory. Interrupting his mirth, he was soon reminded of by the rancid, unpleasant odor from nearby. “Oh god, I think I’mma be sick. What in the heck?” He thought, vision settling on the looming sight of Vanessa’s feet. Marcus groaned internally. He had no trouble piecing together the source of his torment. As the two large clawed stompers, with their rough powerful soles flexing idly to his right side, stood without a care in the world. Curiously, Marcus inched ever closer, making sure to breathe in through his mouth as he did so. He could see that the claws on her feet had a polished white shine to them, earning a pleased smirk from him. ‘Huh, glad she finally took my advice.” He said aloud to himself. He had made the recommendation a few times in the past, which she was often unreceptive to. ‘Zonies don’t do that.  If you want to trade me in for some prissy, pampered princess, by all means; happy hunting.”, he remembered her huffing in frustration.

 

Then again, that was simply Zonie culture, they mostly were too busy performing tasks of maintenance for their rather modest dwellings (Especially Vanessa as she came from a ranch) to worry about cosmetics like that. Still, the bottom of her soles stayed in admittedly good condition, per usual for her.  He always liked how they looked was so soft, and smooth, and yet still a bit rough and powerful. Now Devin didn’t exactly have a foot fetish, but from his perspective, her soles were nothing short of immaculate. He scooted underneath her left foot, hoping to remain unnoticed for the time being. “Mmmm, >ZZZ<, Not another-another gutter ball.…>Mmph<.” The giantess spoke lazily. Marcus paid little attention, as he took a wide glance at the colossal foot in front of him. The foot looked so menacing from this vantage point, like a spiky wall threatening to fall over and crush him at any moment. Knowing Vanessa, Marcus figured she’d be too squeamish to even try something like that, especially if she found him at this size. The thought alone caused him to roll his eyes. “Such a big softy, you are.” He thought, as he tentatively reached a hand towards her gargantuan feet, Marcus gently stroked the crinkly folds of her sole, as if in a daze.

 

However, soon he was startled out of the motion, as Vanessa’s feet began to scrunch inward, a reflex of his stimulating touch. He heard a soft giggle from the sleeping giantess as she seemed to be coming to. “Mm-hm-hm-hmm, Marcus. That tickles!” Vanessa cooed groggily. “Oh, you like that, huh boo?” Marcus pondered, as he rubbed the large appendage further, with mind now at ease. As her laughter increased, the shrunken man noticed her feet’s movements became more sporadic, especially as it looked like one foot was scratching at the other. “Don’t worry I got you V.” He said as his hand scratched softly against the top of her right foot, eliciting a more enthused chuckle from up above. “Hahahahahaha!” As her feet flailed wildly, Marcus became gripped by fear that he’d end up getting kicked away for the fourth time tonight. His fear peaked, as her left foot drew back into the covers, seemingly rearing for a kick. ‘No, no, not again!’ he fearfully thought, wondering what he could do to get out of dodge. He had to act fast, as one of her clawed feet drew inward.  He hurriedly dived between the sleeping giantess’ ankles, just as her left sole propelled forward. Marcus’ dive was frantic yet precise, landing with a somersaulting roll between her muscular Sprawled legs. After a quick sigh of relief, he soon took stock of his new surroundings. 

 

Though the covers were pulled over him, enough light peeked in to give a good view of where he was. It seemed that he was now between Vanessa’s giant thighs. If his estimation was correct, and based on the narrowing gap of her muscled legs, as well as the warmer climate, he was at most, 2 Vanessa-sized inches away from her Royal blue crotch area. His guess was confirmed as he took a glance in front of him, catching sight of her slightly engorged member, poking out of her blue panties. The giant member suddenly began throbbing and lunging outward involuntarily, in a way that looked like it had just now become aware of his disrupting presence. The sight was jarringly unexpected for Marcus, though it did allow for a new perspective. He couldn’t help reminiscing on her description of having “Something Extra” for a woman, as he recalled her putting on her profile. It was kind of funny, Marcus had always said he was open-minded when the subject would come up between the pair, though he could admit, shit gets real, when standing in front of a giant penis, as was currently the case. He inquired to himself as to what could’ve caused this excitement to bloom like that. “Well, either it’s the early morning, or the big gal must be having one hell of a dream up there. In any case, I’m guessing this is a level of intimacy we can talk about some other time-when she’s ready.” He said to himself aloud, as he carefully tugged at the lacey underwear in front of him, in order to tuck the slightly engorged anatomy under the fabric. 

 

He was careful to avert his gaze while doing so, as he was fairly certain there a bunch of ways this situation could go wrong, had he not been ginger with his maneuverings of her massive shaft. Once able to feel the transparent fabric slip over the large piece of anatomy, Marcus sighed in a mix of relief, as well as satisfaction. After restoring what he felt was a bit of balance to is evening, there was still the matter of Waking the giantess, though he felt a little bad taking her out of what must be a pretty good dream. He however, was in a nightmare. At least getting kicked from her bed was something he knew he’d survive, but getting crushed between her powerful thighs? That was…less of a certainty. ‘From the frying pan to the damn fire.’ The shrunken man thought bitterly. Obviously he’d need to alert her of his presence. Plus, he figured it was best to attempt to control the narrative as best he could, rather than look like he’d try to take advantage of her sleeping form. 

 

 

“Hey Vanessa, wake up!” he called, wondering if he had been heard. Suddenly the thighs around him shifted, and moved around, as Vanessa slowly and groggily became aware of her surroundings. “Mmph, god what time is it?” She asked taking a short look towards her alarm clock. “2:00, huh? Not bad. Maybe I’ll see if Marcus wants to grab some break-huh?” The giantess Zonie gasped in shock, as to her left, the last place she last saw her date, chilling on her mattress with her, there was no sign of Marcus anywhere. “Huh, strange” She thought aloud. Had he left? He didn’t seem like the type to do that! “He could’ve at least let me know that he was leaving” she snarled. “Maybe he texted me?” she wondered checking her phone for any new notifications. Unfortunately, there didn’t see any new messages “OH, I got something for his ass. This will not stand.” She said in anger, before a tired yawn escaped her mouth.  “ooh god, but I’m still a bit sleepy, I’ll deal with him tomorrow. “Keisha!”, he yelled, However, she remained still, continuing her sleep. ‘Oh, now she can stay still, great.’ he thought, throwing his hands up in frustration. Looks like he was on his own. With a resigned sigh, he began his careful creep toward her right thigh, attempting to carefully climb up over it. 

 

Back with Vanessa, she was just about to settle back to bed, when a tickling sensation by her thighs caught her attention for a brief Moment. However, with a firm slap, the sensation immediately subsided. ‘huh, that’s weird’ Vanessa thought. It reminded her of an earlier sensation by her feet. Though she originally dreamt it was her date Marcus, she shuddered to think she may have an infestation of pests. “Ugh, fucking bed bugs, I’mma have to clean these sheets later on today.” She said. As she snuggled back into her covers. For now, it seemed, she allowed her dreams to once again overtake her.  “MMMMhhmmmm…ZZZZZZ” With a groggy groan, the living terrain stirred in her sleep, before quickly subsiding back into sleep once more. 

 

“Oooooowwwwwww” Marcus groaned in pain, as he slid from her thigh back between her legs again. His body now ached all over, and his head was reeling from the mighty slap he had just received.  Scrambling himself over the firm surface of her right leg as fast as he could, he breathed a sigh of relief as he rolled himself onto the other side, beginning his long trek up towards her pillow, where his phone was tucked underneath. As he continued on his path, which included walking past the generous curves of her large bottom, a loud organic-sounding rumbling could be heard, a little way up ahead, though Marcus hadn’t exactly known the source yet. “Hmm, was that the bed creaking?” he questioned. It couldn’t be, as Vanessa hasn’t moved since he’d gotten from between her thighs. Plus, that sounded more comparable to pot of boiling water, then bedsprings. With a shrug, the small man chose to disregard the admittedly foreboding noise, determined to push forward in his quest. However, before too much time had passed, a second, more powerful bubbling sound stopped Marcus in his tracks, this time earning a pained grunt from the woman up above, as it. Seemed to disturb her out of her sleep. A large hand clutched her bloated stomach, in pain, as Marcus was now able to piece together the noises source.

 

“OOOOOOOHHHH,” She squealed in agony, as she clutched her rumbling mid-section, hoping to calm down the thunderous organ. “That poor girl. I did warn her against that fourth bowl of chili though. Maybe now I could get her to- “He began, though he quickly halted his sentence, as out of nowhere his nostrils were viciously assaulted by a powerful odor, as a loud burst of flatulence ripped through the air. A groan escaped his lips as he saw the massive booty to his left side, as it tipped to the side exposing the twitching anus

 

>PPPPFFFFTTTTTTTTT<

 

“EEWWW! OH god, I can’t breathe!” Marcus screamed, as he rushed to shield his nose, as without warning, a noxious fart ripped through the air, assaulting Marcus’ senses, like a boxer’s punch. “Jesus Christ, my eyes! <Ahack, ahack> Vanessa, please wake up!” he howled from between the large thighs, hoping to somehow get her attention. Unfortunately, she was either too groggy, or in too much pain to notice his plight, beneath her covers. The air was stale, the temperature rose rapidly, and now the environment was getting slightly humid.

 

>PPPPFFFFSSSSSPPPPPLLLLLLTTTT<

 

 

 

“Oooh, my god. What is wrong with me?!” Vanessa whined while slowly regaining consciousness, as she rolled to her side. It seemed, the massive gurgling in her midsection had highly disturbed her, as her nose caught a slight whiff of what was coming from her backside. “Oh god, that’s so gross. Jesus Christ!” she said screwing her eyes shut and squeezing her nostrils shut, as another cramp hit her abdomen. It felt like she had a large boulder, pushing through her intestines, which caused her to curl into a pain-filled ball of misery, praying to any higher power that the inner turmoil would stop, completely unaware of the tiny man sharing in her suffering. On top of that, the Zonie could feel a mounting pressure forming within her roaring gut, ominously threatening to burst out of her backside, and muck up her bedsheets. “Oh, hell no! I gotta get to a freaking toilet, shit.” She grunted, rolling off her bed, and making a beeline down her hallway, her expedited movements further upsetting her sloshing stomach. She barely even registered the muffled cry, falling over the edge of her bed as she spun out of the bed. The small creature, Marcus, had fallen back to the floor, barely able to avoid the large clumsy stomping of her of her footfalls, as well as the razor-sharp claws on her feet as the large woman rushed out of her bedroom. Upon her exit, Vanessa didn’t even have the chance to hear the quiet, exhausted sobbing of the small, tired, and nearly traumatized man, who huddled himself up on her floor, interestingly enough, he would find that he wasn’t the only thing kicked down to the floor. To his right side, he could see a familiar looking western- themed teddy bear, sporting a blank, dull, and thankfully for the miniscule man, non-judgmental expression on its face. He was probably discarded accidentally in the giantess’ hasty exit.

 

“Well, guess it’s just you and me now Texas Teddy. Hope you don’t mind the smell.” He said petting the stuffed bear’s head. Letting out an exhausted sigh, Marcus pushed the bear to a more isolated corner beneath the bed, curling into a more comfortable sleeping position, using the large stuffed animal as a pillow. He figured, if the space got too tight, it would make it easier to wake up at least. “Some date.” Marcus thought glumly, looking up at the bedspring ceiling before him. Honestly, with the night he was having, this was probably the highlight of his night, right now. Still, the small man was well aware that things could’ve gone a whole lot worse, causing him to count his blessings as he drifted to sleep for what seemed like the first time that night. Besides, from down here, he wouldn’t need to worry about Vanessa almost killing him…for the moment anyway.