- Text Size +

“Jesus Christ, let it be over.” Vanessa panted before letting out a sputtering frat, which echoed through her toilet bowl. She had cracked her bathroom window open, just in case this happened, yet she was still reluctant to breathed what she was sure to be polluted air. As her bowels finally emptied themselves out, Vanessa sighed with relief. Wiping herself thoroughly, the large Zonie grunted as she attempted to squeeze anything else from her backside, luckily to no avail. Patting her midsection in renewed release, and with yet another yank of the toilet’s pull cord, Vanessa had finally managed to flush any and all residuals of her earlier bathroom break. Stretching and yawning back into a standing position, the Zonie woman began rising groggily off of her porcelain throne. As she rubbed some crust from her eyes, in an effort to clear her blurred vision, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. Removing her headscarf seemed to improve her overall view, as she watched the long orange brown locks flow down past her shoulders like a waterfall. She had to admit, even this far into her transition, her physique still remained accented with a decent amount of musculature, though to her delight, her body had started to take on a curvier shape from her last check. Also, she much enjoyed the look of herself in her new nightwear. Who would’ve thought royal blue could look so good on her? “This really is a good color on me, I should add more of it to my wardrobe” She spoke, reminiscing about a lovely dress she saw in a similar shade at the mall.

 

 The best part was it was cut just low enough to show off her thick thighs too. However, her smile would slightly diminish as her eyes fell to her crotch region. As the dangling mass she had come to have a sordid “love/hate” relationship with, bulged limply against her panties, threatening to spill out. “Yeah, no one needs to see all that.” She said, as she brusquely tied her robe up, until it was fully concealed. “Guess we can’t be flawless.” She stated glumly, as she brushed down her robe’s sides. Sometimes, she hated that thing, it always reared its head whenever she felt cute (or if Marcus is kissing her below the waist), but a part of her hated the idea of getting rid of her too. At least, Marcus seemed to have no problem with that part of her, so why should she? She was just glad he hadn’t stuck around to end up seeing it, tonight. The little guy seemed openminded enough, but she could only imagine what he’d think upon a reveal like that. As she continued to examine herself, her hand, as if on instinct, rushed down to her abdomen, attempting to quell its renewed irritated churning.

 

 

<GGGRRRRRRRMMMMBBBBBLLLLL!!!!!!>

 

The large woman shuddered, as her eyes screwed shut in agony. “Oh, come on, not again. That fucking chili.” She grunted irritably, while gnawing her lower lip. Times like these, she was thankful to have had her tusks removed, otherwise she’d have two spots in pain, right now. She knew drinking all of that coke would do this to her, as it never failed before. Still, the fair, had run out of other drinks, besides what looked to be badly mixed Texas tea, and that popcorn was too dry to not get a drink with it. With an exhausted sigh, Vanessa resigned herself to try and sleep her stomachache away the best she could, as she exited the bathroom, clicking off the light. ‘Maybe I could pick up some tums, tomorrow morning.’ She thought to herself, as she trudged back to her bedroom. Upon entering her bedroom, she took note of her haggard bedspread, left in shambles after her earlier exit. “Well, we can’t have that” she thought, as she tugged her sheets and comforter back into place. As she placed her pillows gingerly into their earlier position, she noticed something had gone missing. “Hm, where’s Texas teddy?” she thought. Stepping along her bed’s edges, she found nothing, similar to when she swept her bedspread with her arms. “Hu, weird” she voiced, folding her arms in thought. However, a thought occurred that perhaps, the toy had simply been knocked to the ground as she bolted to the restroom. “Oh my-Du!” The giantess spoke incredulously, nearly facepalming herself. Dropping down to her knees, she scanned her floor, before, moving under her bed. Luckily, her eyes had been trained to see in the dark since childhood, so the absence of light was irrelevant. Suddenly, in a back corner, she spotted the familiar silhouette, of her bear. “Ha, there he is!” She beamed with pride. As she reached her long arms to collect him, she noticed he felt a bit heavier than he remembered. “must be all that dust.” Vanessa thought. She really needed to clean up a bit more.

 

 

Pulling her prize to her face, a gasp of shock escaped her lips, as she saw what looked like a large bug, clutching to her bear. “Uuu-Aaaiiieeee!” she screeched, as she dropped the bear to the ground, in fright. The small creature bounced from the bear, breaking its fall, causing it to begin scrambling across the floor in a panic. “Ew, Ew, Ew, EEEEEWWWW!” Vanessa hollered as she flew into hysterics. “Fuck, I hate bugs!” The giantess shouted, as she Raised her foot in disgust. From there, Vanessa began Stomping her bare feet all around the room, blinded by her desires to smash the fleeing bug. As for Marcus, he had woken up in freefall, alerted by the alarmingly shrill sound of Vanessa’s voice. He at first swore he had gone deaf. However, that theory was proven false, as he later realized he could hear the sounds of his own screaming, while he fell from what seemed like the roof of a skyscraper. Miraculously he survived the fall, unfortunately he didn’t have much time for revelry as Vanessa’s large, clawed foot soon fell down towards him. Diving out of the way of the first foot, he soon had to do the same to dodge another crushing sole, as Vanessa seemed pretty keen on ending him, at the moment. Unfortunately, the Earth-shaking stomps threatened to knock Marcus off balance. “What the hell is wrong with this girl, why is she doing this?!” Marcus questioned, as he struggled to rack his tired mind for an answer. That’s when he remembered the words that had woke him up; “Fuck, I hate bugs!”.

 

“She thinks I’m a bug?!” The tiny man thought in surprise, as he glanced over his own shoulder to look up at the Zonie. From beyond her towering legs, the engorged lump swinging from her crotch, even past her large swaying cleavage; He could clearly see her angered face, seething with murderous rage.  “Shit!” Marcus said, under his breath. Talking to her, isn’t going to be an option, with her like this. He had to find a way to take her out of this state. Skidding to a stop, and barely avoiding a collision with her recently landed left foot. “Vanessa…not a-not a bug… It’s me!” Marcus hollered from the carpet, as Vanessa whirled around. The voice sounded familiar, so much so that it managed to momentarily halt her anger. “Wait, what the-M-Marcus, is that you?!” Vanessa asked, as she crouched down to get a better look at what she now knew was a small human. For a second, she had to wonder if this was a dream, or not. Sure, Marcus had shrunk in front of her before, but who knew he could ever get this small. The poor guy was the size of a small action figure. ‘Oh god!’ She thought, reflecting on her only actions. ‘I hope I didn’t scare the guy too badly.’ Lord knew, Vanessa knew she must’ve looked like an angry mountain, stomping about her room like that. Hurriedly, Vanessa drooped to her knees, barely cognizant of the frightening crash Marcus barely avoided on the ground. “Oh, Marcus, I’m so sorry! I couldn’t see you well, and I got so scared! If I had known that was you, or-or any person for that matter, I never would’ve-.”  She exclaimed, barely able to hold herself together.

 

 

“No, no! C-calm down V.! I’m fine! I mean, yeah, a little um-ok, a lotta sh-shook up, but I’m fine, don’t w-worry, alright?”, Marcus, though relieved he had managed to get her attention, was struck speechless, as her descending form reminded him too much of a collapsing building, for comfort. “But Marcus, are you sure you’re ok?! I hope all I did was fricking scare you! My goodness, come here.” She said, lowering her hand to floor. “All this time I thought you just went home.” She said raising the diminutive man to her waist level. What happened to you anyway, why are you so small?” She asked, lifting him up to her waist level. Scratching the back of his neck, Marcus had to dig deep, to find the best words to describe his ordeal. “Look, I’ve had…a long night ok? that’s all I’m going to say about it.” He said, in exhaustion, as he sat down in her firm palm. “Aw you poor thing.” The giantess cooed as she patted his head, with her finger.  “Little guy had trouble sleeping, huh? Yeah, I can relate.” She said, with a tinge of discomfort in her voice. As Marcus wondered what she had meant, he soon heard a bubbling gurgle from in front of him. The sound drew his attention over to the giant distended gut, in front of him. “Looks like, you had a rough night too, eh big gal?” He asked, as he looked over to her stomach. With a chuckle to her voice, “God yes, you can say that again.” The giantess said, her free hand resting on her hip. “That diet Coke has been killing me, all night. It’s giving me tummy trouble.” She stated, with a small pout on her face. “I mean, listen to that.” She said, pressing her palm into her midsection. As Marcus was buried into the doughy surface, the noises inside were almost impossible to ignore. 

 

<RRRRRRGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLL>

 

“Yikes, no kidding. Sounds like a riot in there.” Marcus said, transfixed at the bubbling, and churning going on. “Did you take anything for that?” Marcus asked, as He nestled himself further into the giant’s noisy belly. He could actually hear her voice, which sounded kind of muffled by different internal sounds; From those of her digestive system, the powerful heart-beat, or the calm rhythm of her lungs breathing. At the same time though, her vocals were also amplified, as her speech was projected throughout her midsection. “No, no, I didn’t. I really need to get some ginger ale tomorrow, or something. So, you enjoying yourself down the” Vanessa said, as she continued walking towards her newly made bed and clicking off her overhead light. She was certain that the little man in her fist could hear her heat begin to quicken, as she hadn’t had too many partners in her bed in quite some time. Hell, she could feel her “Little friend” enlarging between her legs as an excited grin began to spread across her face. ‘God I’m getting a bit worked up. Gotta take it slow for now.’ Vanessa thought. She liked this guy, and wasn’t trying to scare him off. It was one thing to talk about sex when your partner’s half your size, another when they were the size of an action figure, especially while being in close quarters with a member as large as himself. As the Zonie bundled back into her covers, an urgent thought soon crossed her mind. “Hey Marcus, incase this whole shrinking thing doesn’t wear off soon, you should know that I kind of toss and turn in my sleep. So…Just a word of caution.” She spoke timidly. She was taken aback by the obstructed snickering she was able to make out beneath her covers.” As much as I appreciate the heads up, I’m well aware of how dangerous you are…especially while sleeping.” Marcus spoke as he continued to listen to the giantess’ body. 

 

“Oh, you are, huh?” Vanessa asked with an amused tone. However, the statement he made, as well as the Small movements she had felt along her body earlier in the night, seemed a bit too coincidental, upon further inspection. ‘That little shit!’ She thought as her former excitement shifted into red hot fury, at the invasion of her privacy. “Tell me, are you speaking from experience?” She asked, her grip tightening somewhat around the miniature human at her midsection. “huh? The hell are talking about ‘Ness-Ack!” Marcus in an instant felt as though the life was going to get squeezed out of him, As the large fist that held him suddenly clenched tighter around him. “I’m talking about you crawling all over me while I slept.” Vanessa stated matter of fact tone. “And here I was, thinking I had freaking bed bugs.” She spoke in frustration. “Uh, now hold up V.! It isn’t like that! Honestly, I spent trying not to get killed by you rolling over and shit! I was just-!” Marcus’ desperate plea was cut short as he found himself lifted above her scowling face, and dangerously close to her toothy maw. “Oh, well it serves your little ass right, for invading my privacy like that, you prick! Tell me Marcus, what were you trying to do, huh? Were you trying to cop a feel?! Maybe take a look at my damn privates?! Which was it?!” The giantess asked barely holding back the temptation to bite the tiny man’s head off.  Marcus, as if by reflex responded By putting his hands up in a defensive pose. “No, none of that, none of it. I had my phone under your pillow when we fell asleep listening to CDs, and each time I tried to get it, I ended up kicked off the bed. I climbed back up, but with all your um…commotion, I ended up between your legs. It was all a big mistake. “He stated in a panicked frenzy, hoping the angered giant would calm down

 

“With narrowed eyes Vanessa drew the little person closer to her face as if to scan him for any upcoming lies. “Did you touch anything down there?” She snarled. As Marcus shook his head No, Vanessa’s features softened, slightly. “You thought I was dangerous while sleeping? If you ever go below my waist without asking again, you’ll see the damage I can do wide awake, got it?” She asked, barring her grit teeth. “Uh huh” Marcus said, in relief. Vanessa’s face instantly brightened upon the affirmation “Good.” Not long afterwards, Marcus could sense she was rifling through her bed for something. After a few moments of waiting, Marcus found himself being blinded by his own illuminated phone screen, shined right in his face. “This what you were looking for, Marc?” She asked, in mock ignorance, as she cheekily blinded him with the bright flash of light.

 

 “OW-Shit! Yep, That’s it, that’s my phone. Probably the last thing I’ll ever see., thanks.” Marcus said, rubbing his eyes to soothe the pain. Vanessa took a slight sense of amusement at the little person’s plight. “Hmph, No problem! Just wanted to make sure you had no more excuses to go “exploring” for the rest of the night. We’ll just set that on the night stand, for now.” She declared. From there she set the device on her bedside counter before placing Marcus between her lips, in order to deliver a drawn-out kiss. “As long as you respect my boundaries, I think We’ll be A-OK going forward. Now I don’t know about you, but all this late-night fun has got me beat. Have a good night… Little bed bug.” The giant woman spoke with a giggle, clutching the small figure to her chest before drawing back beneath her covers, ready to fully embrace her sleep, hopefully this time with no interruptions. Marcus for his part was quite unsure of how to respond. “Uh, good night to you too, I suppose.” He replied awkwardly, as he nestled himself into her closed fist. From his vantage point, Marcus found that even from his current spot between her boobs, he could still clearly hear, her irritated stomach noises. ‘Well, that’s the last time I make chili for this girl.’ He thought, with an eye roll. With a contented sigh, Marcus closed his eyes, with the consolation that at least now, he could finally get some sleep, after all the night's nonsense.