- Text Size +

Link woke up in a horrible daze; his memories foggy and distant. All he can remember was running around Hyrule and being hit by some weird spell during a battle. Then after that, all is forgotten. As he gets up from the ground, he finds himself in some sort of cave with very little light shrining through. The smell was awful, yet familiar. The make-up of the cave was odd and foreign, almost as if it was made up of fabric. As he climbed and ventured forth towards the light, only then does he realize he all his clothing and gear are gone, leaving him bare. Once he reaches the exit and his eyes adjust to the blinding light, he begins to piece things together. 


He shrank.


A lot.


About 1/8th of an inch tall. (3mm)


The caverns he just escaped from was his missing clothes. They sit in a heap, surrounded by tall grass that seemingly reach the heights of mountains when compared to Link's new height. Dread begins to flood his mind, concerned about how he is supposed to survive this predicament. Without his gear, he will be unable to protect himself from threats such as bugs or... the feet of an oblivious traveler. That thought alone furthers Link's fear, imagining how big a person may be. However he did not have to think long about that scenario as the ground begins to quake, and a deep, yet familiar voices thunders overhead.


"LINK?!"


And that's when he sees the source appearing over the grass: Zelda!


Her face, though so far away, felt as if she was close due to her sheer size as it appears over top of the tall grass. The long pillars of grass easily get knocked out of the way as she effortlessly walks through. Her boots impact the ground with authority, throwing Link down onto the ground. The 3,000 foot tall (914 meters) giantess beauty comes to a stop once she spots Link's clothes piled in a heap at her feet. His eyes work his way up from her massive boots, up her shapely legs clad in black tights, her tight blue and white garb where he can just barely see her face from beyond her breasts. With her hands on hips, she lets out a puff of air, almost making a pouting face.


Link finally comes to his senses and gets back onto his feet, jumping up and down while waving his arms, yelling out her name. However, he was far too miniscule for his voice to even reach past her ankles. His attempts his catch her attention halt as he falls back on the ground as Zelda bent down on her knees. Seeing just a large mass fall that fast terrified Link, though his feelings change as he gets another good look at Zelda, as her tights tightly hug her womanhood and ass. Link is completely mesmerized until her voice booms out again, making him come to his senses once again. 


"WHY WOULD HE LEAVE ALL OF HIS CLOTHES AND GEAR HERE?" her thunderous, angelic voice booms as she begins to reach down and pick up his shirt. Seeing this as an opportunity to catch her attention, Link gets back up and lunges onto the shirt's fabric, just before it is viciously hoisted up at break neck speeds. Thankfully at his size, he could easily latch his hands around the threads, but took nearly everything he had to stay on. 


Turning his attention back to Zelda, he lets out a scream as her monumental sized face is directly before him, or more specifically, her nose and mouth. Her breath washes over him with each exhale while each inhale threatens to suck him in. Link desperately yells out, letting go with one hand to wave at her, hoping in vain her eyes will drift downward. 


Once again however, his cries for help did not reach her as she was in her currently in her own world. Seeing all of Link's belongings left behind has her mind in deep thought, curious as to why. Was he attacked, or ... was he hoping that she would come and find him. In the nude though? Did he want to take things THAT far? Slowly her heart rate begins to increase as she begins to blush, thinking about him. 


Without warning for Link, Zelda brings the shirt to her nose and inhales deeply. Her cavernous nostrils housed within her cute button nose rush at him before that is all he can see. The big whiff sucked in Link, deep within the damp cave, slamming him through various nose hairs coated in a slimy mucous. He barely managed to grab hold onto one of the hairs, stopping his further descent inside. The irritation it caused however makes Zelda flare her nostrils and inhale harder. The commotion breaks Link's grip and is further sucked in deeper to the back of her throat. 


Panic sets in as Link is now grabbing onto Zelda's uvula which is much larger than he is. From his position, not only can he see all of Zelda's mouth with the tiny amount of light seeping through her lips, but he can also see the dark, fleshy chasm below that leads to her stomach. Link starts to slowly shimmy his way around the moist appendage in hopes he can jump down onto her tongue and try to escape. Once he is in position, he kicks off and leaps, but his actions makes Zelda clear her throat, throwing Link around inside her mouth. He plops into a pool of saliva in the middle of her tongue. Before he can even surface in the thick liquid, Zelda's tongue raises up, and she swallows. In an instant, Link is thrusted to her gullet, falling into that dark chasm where he is easily sucked down into her awaiting throat. 


The muscles of her esophagus massage Link's puny form all the way down, smushing him until he reaches the sphincter to her stomach that happily opens up and sucks him in. He free falls for a moment before finding himself splashing into more liquid. As he breaks the surface, he can feel a stinging pain all over as the stomach acid soaks into his skin.  With very little light, Link can see a mass just ahead of him, and he quickly swims to it. After he climbs onto it, the pain lessens and he lies down on his back, shell-shocked as he ponders on his predicament. Zelda's stomach stretches up high, oozing out acids to break down her meal that Link is currently lying on. The echoes of her heart beat are loud and clear while the air becomes hot and moist. Every so often everything rocks as the giantess moves about. Despite the very real danger he faces, Link is in a state of blissfulness. 


In only the span of five minutes after waking up, he finds himself ingested by the girl he is very much smitten with. She is no beast that needs to be dealt with, yet her bodily functions will lead to his demise. Being inside her, being an unintended morsel, Link feels almost calm, as if he's being cradled as the body around him sways. There is no need to make an attempt to escape as it would be hopeless. There is only one inevitable way to go, but as long as it is Zelda, he is okay with that. Knowing that in some sort of way, he will be part of her as her body will break him down and take what it needs. With that thought alone, it made him feel hot and bothered. 


As the stomach begins to churn, Link's hand slowly makes its way down to his member. The digestive process is continuing all around as he grips his penis, allowing what is to come next happen. Slowly, all the contents within Zelda's stomach begins to drain down into her small intestine with Link in tow. The environment changes harshly as he passes through with Zelda's last meal. The heat and humidity intensifies, the smells indescribable. Yet Link's mind still does not properly assess the situation as he plunges further inside. 


Gone is the cavernous stomach, now is the smaller, narrow tube laced with villi. As he is slowly pulled, the big, finger-like protrusions rub all over his body, trying to take all nutrients from him. The feeling of caressing the villi, the feeling of shock as it tries to suck all it can, it made Link fall into a deep, lustful mood. He thrusts his groin into the countless fleshy villi, feeling the shock all throughout his pathetic body. His hardened penis rubs violently past each one as he goes further inside. In no time at all he cums all over the villi, and in a moment, it is all sucked up to be used to fuel Zelda's body. Witnessing her body happily accept his seed only made him lost himself further to lustness. 


The concept of time is lost on Link. Seconds? Minutes? Hours? The only thing on his broken mind was fucking Zelda from the inside before he meets his end. No amount of fluids dumped on him could deter him from his single objective. He lost count of how many times he came, but his libido could not be quelled. He continued to thrust and thrust until his body could not move anymore. Not from just the villi sucking the life from him and his hours long sex drive, but because all the fluids around him began to harden as it prepared for the next stage.


--Many Hours Later--


A massive quake caused Link to awake. In the darkness, he cannot tell where he is. All over his body is a thick coating of feces as he deduces that not only he managed to survive the entire length of Zelda's internals and reached the end, but that he is also partially submerged in feces. With what little energy he has left, he frees himself and rubs off all the filth. 


Stumbling across the colon, Link sees a small amount of light at the end of the tunnel. He quickly makes his way over to be met with Zelda's ass hole. With some post-nut clarity, he grabs hold of the fleshly sphincter and starts to climb. With each pull, the world around him shakes harshly. Just as he is about to reach the center, the air pressure inside increases substantially. In a fraction of a second, the sphincter opens up, and Link is hit with a city destroying, hot wind and is flung out. 


Inaudible to normal sized people, ear shattering to 1/8th inch sized bugs. At incredible speeds, Link is launched out of Zelda's ass and crashes into her panties. The surge of hot gas continues to push him harshly into the fabric that is wedged up deep between her cheeks. Once the onslaught is over, Link is firmly caked to the panties. Being able to open is eyes, he is met with the sight of the chasm of Zelda's butt cheeks. 


He reaches out, wanting to touch her but it's too far away. Then without warning, her cheeks came to him as outside, Zelda repositions her panties, tugging them upward first. Then the fabric detracts as she pulls them down to have them firmly wrap around her butt, but Link is left behind, trapped tightly between her cheeks. The walls begin to grind up and down as she begins to walk, twisting and distorting Link's puny form. After a few moments, the grinding stops. Seconds later, the walls spread apart as Zelda's hand digs down and picks Link body out between her fingers. 


Immediately, the cool, dry air meets his naked body as he is thrusted upwards between the fingers. As he comes to a stop, dead ahead is Zelda's big green eyes. She squints as she inspects what bug crawled inside of her panties. She drops the "bug" onto her open palm for an even better look, allowing Link to wave his hands and call out her name. His voice falls on deaf ears but his waving arms intrigued the giantess. And that's when she figured it out.


"LINK?!" she gasps loudly, making Link cover both his ears. "W-WHAT HAPPENED? HOW DID YOU BECOME TO TINY? WHY WERE YOU... WHY EXACTLY WERE YOU IN MY PANTIES?"


That question alone sent a chill down Link's spine as he would have to explain in detail his endeavors. Her faced has turned nearly red in embarrassment. She slowly brings Link up to her ear so she can hear his voice and his explanation.


---


"SO THAT IS WHAT IS HAPPENED..." Zelda exhales. She looks intently on the little man sitting on her palm. "YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH SO MUCH, BUT MAY I ASK WHY YOU ARE COVERING YOURSELF?"


Having to go through the details of his journey through her, it reawakened the memories of his lustful behavior, causing his member to stiffen. Zelda herself felt stimulation below as Link told his story, which is making her feel lustful herself. She maneuvers her index finger between Link's legs and moves his hands away with her fingernail, exposing his throbbing cock. Her heart skips a beat seeing the massive (yet obviously tiny) penis so hard. She closes her eyes and puts on a devilish smile. 


"I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR ALL YOU WENT THROUGH. AS A TOKEN OF MY APOLOGY, I WILL ALLOW YOU TO FUCK MY ASS TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT."


Link could not believe what he had just heard. He doesn't get long to process it as with her free hand, she pulls down her tights and panties down to her knees. Bending down to her knees in the cover of the tall grass, she sticks Link onto her finger, reaches between her legs,  and positions him directly in front of her puckering ass hole. The libido inside Link reawakens right before the finger below him plows him into the sphincter. A loud moan emanates from the towering behemoth as the bug-sized Link is continually pushed in and out of her steaming rear. She then proceeds to rub up and down, then in a circular motion, completely immersing Link to her flesh.


Very much like Link, Zelda loses herself to lust and she rubs him harshly into her ass. Her breathing hastens as she sticks her tongue out, eyes crossed, moaning loudly. Link, meanwhile, is nearly broken, and he loves it. Despite himself cumming twice by now, his still hard cock and body is being viciously rub all over the love of his life's massive ass hole. Hear moans reverberate through her body which only makes Link's mind go crazier. 


Zelda is reaching her breaking point, as by now she it biting her lip with her forehead to the ground. He moans become even louder and high pitch as she rubs Link over her privates. With a single final push, Zelda climaxes, causing her to thrust back upward, throwing her head back as she lets out a cute, lingering moan as juices pour from between her leg. 


Link is plastered to Zelda's finger, coated in various liquids, whether it be his or hers. He breathes hard and deep as he is sprawled across the finger that now rests on the ground. He gets a great view of her soaked pussy as it oozes down her juices that ends up landing directly on him. The pheromones emanating from Zelda's love juices only bring life back to Link's beaten body. Slopping out from the pussy juices, he makes his way up her arm that is brushing up against her thigh. He straddles her immaculate skin and starts making his way back towards her ass. Climbing between her crevice, he once again meets the now puffy ass hole. 


Link doesn't hold back once he positions himself at its center, and thrusts his cock in. Zelda's eyes shoot open as she feels the sensual sensation on her ass. The moan she lets out makes Link even harder. He puts his whole body into, giving every pinch of energy he has left. The flesh around him quivers and puckers as he continues to plow himself into her. 


His vision begins to blur as his eyes go cross. The horny shrieks from the goddess fills his ears. The last remnants of his libido and overall energy form deep in his balls, ready to unleash. With one final thrust, screaming, Link unloads all he has left deep in her ass, causing Zelda to let out a loud sensual moan. Cum sputters out until all that is left is a trickle. Having gave it his all, his eyes roll to the back of his head and falls from sphincter. He doesn't fall far however as Zelda has he hand hovering below, catching him. Bringing him to her face, she sees the unconscious form of Link, completely exhausted. She smiles and brings him to her lips, giving him a kiss. 


---


After nearly an hour to compose herself, Zelda is back to being fully dressed with a stable heartbeat. Link, still bare naked, rests upon her hand. He is still fast asleep, having been through so much the past day. Zelda lets out a little giggle as she covers Link with her hands, walking down the dirt path back to the castle.


"We'll find a way to restore you, but maybe it wouldn't be so bad if you stay this size... for now."

Chapter End Notes:
To Be Continued..?