- Text Size +

>Whole family of wizards, even wifey. Pretty rich, high flying jobs as a result

>Uncle died recently

>Outlived by his pet garter lamia Lemondrop

>Lemondrop is actually one of the oldest pet lamias, and very well read/experienced, uncle one of the first to adopt.

>I did promise I’d look after it if he passed

>Comes with her own massive terrarium, thoroughly enchanted by uncle. Hardly need to do anything to keep her going.

>Lemondrop does seem kind of down. Spends a lot of time in underground lair in terrarium.

>Still, she’s almost motherly in tone, asks how we are doing, are we eating well, how’s work, etc. constantly.

>Comes out occasionally though and speaks about uncle

>She loved him. Kind of get feeling she wanted to dom him

>Over next few weeks she comes out more often to the edge of the glass to chat, watch tv with us, etc.

>Sometimes I see her dancing, shifting coils around. Shimmering light reflected off her looks really pretty. Tend to drift off while watching her do this.

>A few months in, me and wifey having hot sexy times in front of terrarium, and notice she’s watching

>We carry on, find it even more arousing. Even turn the sofa around to face her. We never got into exhibitionist stuff before but its nice for her somehow.

>A few weeks after that, I’m in there alone.

>See her dancing. Undulating. Light glittering strangely.

>Feeling out of focus. Last words are “and down”.

>Suddenly I’m in the terrarium, tiny.

>I can feel my own magic on me. I cast this shrink spell.

>try to undo it but… can’t. I still know how, just can’t make myself cast somehow.

>Lemondrop approaches. I’m than her torso

>oh dear oh dear oh dear

>hugs me close and brings me back to lair

>NGL this hug’s really giving me a boner, enveloped in tits.

>Sits me on the table. Offers me various things from her incredibly modern kitchen.


>Did uncle shrink all this stuff for you?

>Oh yesss, masster is very very kind

>Shows me her bedroom

>Small glass case in the corner

>There, lying on an even more shrunken bed. Tiny compared to me even me. Uncle.

>He, too, has all the mod-cons. It’s a goddamn gamer battlestation down there.

>Lemondrop plucks him out of his game by his collar and brings him over

>Now you keep each other company, I need to pop out briefly

>wtf is this situation, why did you fake your death

>Look society kind of frowns on this stuff, and I realized I was enjoying my time way more with Lemondrop than working.

>It is a really impressive terrarium

>I know right?

>So what do you and her get up to

>All sorts, from straight sex to worshipping her scales. Sometimes she just likes to watch me jack it.

>Can you grow back if you want?

>If misst- If Lemondrop asks me too

>Interrupted by movement above.

>Hear wifey’s voice

>Lemondrop comes in carrying her. Same size as me.

>All 3 of us are on the bed, and she curls around us, lying on side.

>come here and worship me - to uncle

>uncle sprints over and she places him on a breast where he begins servicing her

>Me and wifey hug, briefly explain situation. She’s done some hypnotic thing on both of us. Both shrank ourselves

>Lemondrop leans in whispers hot feelings

>Both of us triggered to massive arousal in mid hug.

>Fall to the mattress. Make passionate love while she watches, making cooing noises and encouraging us.

>Fuck she got us good, best sex ever

>Afterwards, she keeps making us do it, too, even has her own tiny camera to film.

>Makes us play out scenarios, like one small/one big (we cast the spells to change our size, in a charmed daze), only one is allowed to cum, etc.

>Progresses to dressing us up and making us roleplay Pauper & Queen, Fairy & human and even Lamia & Prey (ends in mouthplay, no tinies were harmed).

>Sometimes swaps the roles next time, or changes sizes.

>Never thought I’d love having my dick jerked by a tiny wife hidden under my skirt

>After a day or two, she lets us go since we have work.

>Next weekend, feeling a terribly strong compulsion to stand in front of terrarium with wifey…..

Chapter End Notes:
If anyone wants to post it on /d/ i'd appreciate it. Can't post there due to browser restrictions.