- Text Size +

Veronica sat at her desk, pouring over the numbers from the company's last quarter. She occasionally glanced up at the rest of the office, watching them with hawk-like eyes. The women, like her, were dressed the same. White button-up blouses, tight, black pencil skirts and either black flats or high heels. Some wore sensible heels, like strappy wedges, others, like Veronica, wore more...appealing ones, complete with peep toes, ankle straps and a 6 inch stiletto heel. She smirked as the women sat comfortably in their offices, some with their feet up on the desk, others chatting away with each other. The men, on the other had, worked diligently, almost nervously, sitting only at their assigned cubicle desks and not speaking to anyone else.


"You'll notice the men here are very good employees," Veronica said to seemingly no one. "You see, they all started out like you, but, with enough training, became good little workers." Veronica paused to sip her coffee, then spoke again. "Squirm a little if you understand."


Immediately she felt the familiar squirming of her newest employee, Chris, who earlier had been shrunken, stripped, and dropped into Veronica's stocking to be wedged beneath her toes for the first day of his training. Veronica smiled and dangled her heel beneath her desk, making her toes stretch and flex over Chris's tiny body. Chris's senses were overwhelmed by Veronica's feet. The warmth, the smell, the feeling of her soft toes enveloping his body completely consumed his mind. He had heard the male employees get rigorous and often repeated training sessions but he had no idea it would involve worshipping the feet of what felt like a Goddess to him. Whether or not he had a foot fetish to begin with was beside the point. He had no control over his body as he felt his tiny cock immediately stiffen the moment Veronica slid her foot into the stocking and wrap her toes around him. Since then, he had spent hours breathing in her scent, kissing and licking every inch of her toes he could reach, and bracing for impact every time she went for a walk around the office to see how the other women were doing with their training sessions. Despite his best efforts, his shrunken prick would occasionally slip between her sometimes sweat-slicked toes and send him into orgasmic bliss.


Just as Chris was in the middle of one such event, he felt his entire world shift as Veronica crossed her leg over the other. He felt a cool rush of air as she removed her heel and set it on her desk. She then squeezed his body with her toes and pinched her stocking with her fingers, pulling it off in one smooth motion. She retrieved him from her toes and set him on the desk beside her high heel.


"That completes day one of your two month training cycle, Chris, and I must say, you did quite well. Most new boys pass out on their first day."


"T-thank you, Ma'am," Chris stuttered, trying his best to not stare at her ample cleavage directly in front of his face.


"There is, however, the matter of your...transgressions." She lifted the toe of her stocking and rubbed it between her fingers, showing him the sticky, white remnants of his tiny loads. "The men of this office are not allowed release unless authorized by a superior. You were briefed on this prior to the start of your...training this morning, but it seemed to have slipped your mind."


Chris's face turned beet red as he attempted to stammer out an apology.


"In this case," Veronica continued without listening to him, "your...member..." she glanced down disapprovingly, "will be caged for all future training sessions until you can prove you are able to control yourself."


Chris nodded his head vigorously, not wanting to incur any additional punishment.


"As for the mess still between my toes...' Veronica said, a hint of annoyance in her voice. "I will take care of it later. Had we had more time today, however, rest assured you would be licking it up yourself." She paused to indulgently watch Chris's reaction of shame and fear as he imagined lapping up his own cum from her giant toes. He placed his hands over his crotch but it made no difference. His cock betrayed him as it filled with blood at the thought of humiliating himself at her feet.


Veronica smirked as she eyed his tiny but engorged prick. "So I guess that means we will see you tomorrow."

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! Comment if you'd like a longer version or a part two!