- Text Size +

Like every other Thursday morning, Lance arrived only five minutes after ‘Atlas Club’ — His go-to gym — opened. His fifteen minutes run already gave him the warm-up he needed to truly get in the right mindspace. He waltzed in and waved at the person behind the counter.


“Hi Jud- Oh, Amanda? I thought Judy worked Thursday!” Despite being surprised by the change in his routine, he rummaged through his pockets for the gym keycard.


“‘Sposed to. Apparently she’s gone since yesterday. Manager had to come here and close the gym herself.” Her voice completely monotone despite speaking about her missing coworker. Instead, she turned around to reach for the keys to the lockers. “Which one is yours again?”


“The last one!” Exhausting the space in his pockets, it dawned on Lance he had forgotten his keycard back at home. “Aw shit. Hey do I mind if I hop-”


“Yeah whatever.” She tossed him the key. “Anything for our most loyal customer.” Her voice and smile completely fabricated. Perfected through years of working in customer service. Lance, of course, didn’t catch on the sarcasm dripping in her words and instead replied with a handsome grin. “Awesome! Thanks!”


He pocketed the key and jumped over the gate with ease. It wasn’t even the first time he had done so. After almost forgetting something at his home, he was offered a deal to have a permanent locker in the gym. He could dump all his gym stuff inside and the staff wouldn’t throw it away at the end of the day. Of course. That created an entire new set of problems.


“Oh! I left it here!” He told himself, seeing the keycard inside the locker. His smile, however, was short-lived. “Man, really gotta look better after my things.” He took out his gym bag, containing his workout clothes and other paraphernalia out with him, before slamming his locker up. Completely forgetting it to lock it. Although this time, saving himself the trouble of unlocking it to place his clothes inside.


Ironically, had Lance actually taken a better look at his things, he may have noticed small off-colored spots inside his gray gym back. Analyzing those oddities would have revealed something actually odd: they were people. To be precise, the seven people that had entered Atlas Club the day prior…and then never left. 


------


Judy woke up to a screaming match between two women. In her groggy state, her eyelids felt heavier than the weights she helped lift when spotting someone. Slowly, her other senses were catching up to her from their dimmed down states. First she noticed the darkness surrounding her, causing her to look around in vain for any source of light. This was the first cause to worry: not even her apartment was this dark.


Then, her sense of smell. Instinctively, she raised her hand up to her nose in a futile attempt to shield it from the odor around her. But the air around her was too infected with the smell. After a series of coughs, she relented and let down her hand. 


“Where the fuck am I?” Her thoughts escaped her mouth. Although she wanted an answer, she didn’t expect an answer. Despite hearing the loud shouts from earlier, it hadn’t quite clicked in her head she wasn’t exactly alone. It didn’t help that her eyes hadn’t gotten used to the pitch-black darkness yet.


Her reply was an earthquake and more screams from the others trapped with her. She fell face-first into the soft ground beneath her. “Ugh.” She moaned in pain before realizing another piece of her mysterious location. The surface beneath her wasn’t soil, but it also didn’t feel like a hard surface either. It was like…fabric? 


“Someone help me!” A woman’s voice bellowed from beneath. 


“I’m stuck! I can’t get out!” Yelled another, hers far more muffled and distant than the prior.


“Yellings not gonna help! Ya think they’d kidnap us but dump us at the side of a police station?!” Someone added to the cacophony of yells.


All Judy could do was stare at the ground. Not once in her entire life had she felt a terror like this. Her mind ran the possible scenarios of her situation. None of them had a happy ending. When faced with the situation, she didn’t fight, she didn’t flee…she just froze.


Then, light. A rapid stepping-like sound from above. She couldn’t help but to look up as, from left to right, the sky parted in half. She had to protect her eyes from the harsh fluorescent irradiating from high up. It took her a long time to finally get accustomed to the brightness, allowing her to truly see the final piece of her circumstances. One her mind had not prepared her for.


She wasn’t greeted with the unfamiliar face of a sleazy criminal ready to throw her into the underworld. No. It was a very familiar one. After working two years with the man, that short ruffled blonde hair, green eyes and handsome facial features were engraved in her head. She could already envision the rest of his body. His broad shoulders, muscular biceps and powerful thighs. Usually, his attractive looks would bring joy to Judy. 


This time, it brought her dread. His face was impossibly big for how high up it was. It made her feel miniscule. It dawned on her that something had happened to them. Her horror was confirmed when her eyes looked down onto the ‘floor’. She was right, it was fabric. She was standing on his fucking shirt!


------


Atlas Club was equipped with showers for both its female and male clientele. Each stall was only protected from a blurry wall of glass but it’s not like Lance was ashamed of showing up his body to others. Besides, it was usually empty around this time.


He dumped his gym bag on the ground before taking off his shirt, already damped with his sweat from his workout. He looked down at his eight pack. A grin crept to his lips as he imagined his crush admiring it. Too bad it was a no shirt no service type of business. He removed the rest of his clothes. The cold air felt great against his warm skin. 


Crouching down, he unzipped his bag…and immediately regretted it. He fanned the warm smell that had been stuck in since yesterday. “Yikes…I really oughta throw these in the laundry next time.” Completely unaware that he had said that yesterday and that he wasn’t the only one bothered by the smell of his clothes, Lance grabbed his working out attire.


As he lifted his stuff up high, the fabric unfolded naturally. Judy and five other girls screamed in terror as his hand yanked the safety of their world. One blonde woman didn’t realize she should have held onto his clothes and instead helplessly fell down back into his bag.The others were greeted by Lance’s bare body.


There was no question about it: he was ripped. Were any of those tiny ladies their in their normal size, they definitely wouldn’t mind getting a glimpse of the naked hunk before them. But as they are now, small enough to be fatally crushed beneath one of his balls, all they could do was scream in confusion.


Of course, even the sound of Lance putting on his clothes drowned out the sound of their pitiful squeals of agony. So without giving a second thought, he put on his new pair of underwear, gym pants and loose shirt. As he was about to put on his socks, he realized something. “Man, I forgot to bring an extra pair of socks!” 


Yesterday, Lance forgot to throw his used socks back into the bag and brought them home with him. It gave him a small chuckle and he told himself he’d just buy a new pair before coming here again. Of course, he hadn’t.


He gave a look at the ones he was wearing before. He could use them…but then he would get them all sweaty and he would have to wear them for the rest of the way. “Ah, fuck it.” It’s not like working out once sockless would hurt anyone. He would just cut his work out short this time! He had a good thirty minutes before someone would show up anyway.


All his momentary indecision did was give Chloe a few more painful seconds of existence. Never noticing her falling from his bundle of clothes, he couldn’t know that she had fallen right inside his right sneaker. Her fall was similar to falling off a building. When she landed, a guttural shout left her lungs. Her back felt like it was broken into ten different pieces. Although it was a miracle she remained alive after crashing onto the moist sole of his shoes, that didn’t alleviate her excruciating pain.


“Nngh…” Her soft wails were accompanied by tears. She struggled to open her eyes at all. The pain made her consciousness want to give up and return to the depths of dreams, where the pain wouldn’t follow her. But as she forced herself to look up, she saw Lance’s gaze. The whole experience was so surreal it jolted her nerves awake. For some reason, she felt judged. Like he was considering ending her misery or not. If all she had added up to was worth the mundane action it would take to save her. 


Of course, that was all her imagination. He was only considering whether it was fine to go sockless. 


When he lifted his shoes by their rim, it created a slide for Chloe, one that she couldn’t hold onto even if she wanted to. It was too steep and wet. She rolled further into the darkness. She couldn’t even see how far she was from the end as the light failed to illuminate it. Before she could hit it, however, the world went flat again.


“P-Please…” She removed her face from a wet stain, probably a previous spot that had gotten sweaty and hadn’t quite drifted off yet. “I-I’ll do anything.” She sobbed in a false belief he could hear her. That somehow, it was all up to her to prove she was worth reaching into his dirty shoe to take her out. She had somehow jumped to the conclusion he had decided he’d rather be lazy, even if that crushed her into nothingness. And maybe, she could change his mind. “Even-”


But before she could finish her sentence, Lance planted his massive foot right onto her pathetic body. Completely silencing her from continuing her pleas, as opening her mouth pushed more of his foot inside it. She should have seen what was coming: His foot had already blocked the light and the smell of his sole increased tenfold by simply approaching her. But she was too busy begging for his forgiveness, even if he had never imagined her existence. The real situation was that, to Lance, even if he didn’t realize, Chloe was nothing but an obstacle. One his foot would take care of.


Already weakened by her fall, she couldn’t even try to push back. Lance stood up, causing Chloe to cough up blood and taste him. Her vision literally pushed back by his skin. She couldn’t even close her eyes, her eyelids stopped by him. She tried to move, but there was absolutely no free space for her at all. 


Then, he left the showers. His first step caused Chloe to explode into nothing but gore. All her insides were squeezed down and, due to how pressure works, they attempted to escape it horizontally. They were impeded by her skin and bones, but only for a millisecond before they burst her skin open like a plastic bag. About the same time, her bones had simply been crushed into a fine layer of dust that was absorbed by her blood, which in turn quickly became imprinted into the sole. Now the sweat stain had a darker stain inside, one far too small for most humans to see…and one Lance never would.


The step that killed Chloe was equal to every other for Lance. And with each new one he took, her wet form was beaten further into the sole. Soon, she was fully absorbed by his shoe. Their existences far too removed for him to notice. He happily walked to one of the workout benches. After choosing a proper dumbbell weight, he laid down onto his back and began to bench press. A somewhat risky maneuver without someone to spot him, but he didn’t want to bother when there was only one employee. Maybe if it was Judy, then he’d take the excuse to talk to her.


With his eyes focused on the weight he was lifting, the two women that were hanging by his shirt’s collar went completely unnoticed. Each time his muscles shifted the whole world changed for the two women. Amy, who was unfortunate enough to be imprisoned between his shirt and muscles, didn’t last a single cycle before her hands slipped. “Shi-” Without even finishing a word, she slid between his sweaty pectorals. 


Even though it was a somewhat cold day outside, Lance’s hot skin made Amy sweat even more than the man did. Heat wasn’t the only thing that made his body hostile to miniscule humans. When he finished fully pushing up the weight, he flexed in a way that both his pecs met right in the middle. It was unfortunate that Amy had found herself right in the correct spot to be crushed.


“One.” Lance counted just as two walls of sweat broke Amy. Caught by surprise, she didn’t have the time to position herself in a way that would have allowed her limbs to go unscathed. Instead, when the pecs came apart, Amy had both her arms and one leg bent in painful ways. She tried to announce her pain to the world, but she couldn’t. Words didn’t come out.


“Two.” The walls came back and destroyed her body further. Completely tearing up her broken limbs and cracking her bones into puzzle pieces. Even the heat didn’t bother her anymore, her senses pulverized and replaced by one sensation: pain.


“Three.” Finally, Lance’s muscles came together and bent Amy until she snapped in half. Being far more strong even when they were the same-size, it was no surprise that third time’s the charm. Amy’s body simply came apart into a top and lower half. It would take only two more times until all of her existence was a pool of blood smeared between his pecs. Not even Lance, who often admired them in the mirror, would have noticed it. Especially not after his sweat cleaned it off.

Not even Desirée, the other woman hanging onto his shirt, had heard the meaty crunches that denoted Amy’s final moment of existence. They were so feeble and puny that it was enough distance to cover up what became of her. Of course, Lance’s booming voice destroyed any chance of them communicating together in the first place.


“Are we like, a millimeter tall?!” Desirée tried to reason with herself, her only coping mechanism in a situation so irrational and ridiculous. “How do I even get out of this mess?” She had already come to the conclusion she was doomed, but Desirée still denied it. She had to get out of this alive.


“When I get out of here, I’m going to kill whoever’s done this to me.” She wasn’t sure HOW she had shrunken, but one thing was clear to her: this had to be deliberate. Even if her size could be explained by some foreign concept science had yet to discover, the fact was she was moved from her original position to Lance’s gym bag. Not just her, but a bunch of other women as well. And that was another hint, right? Why only women?


“No, focus. This isn’t the time for theory-crafting.” As much as her mind begged for a logical answer, her survival was the first thing to ensure. Answers could come later, when she wasn’t in peril. 


The idea of reaching Lance was the easiest. Were she to give up on reaching him, she could very well be attacked by an insect or other vermin and swallowed alive. That is if she didn’t get crushed by another gym goer first. At the same time, what would be the point of reaching such a bumbling idiot? 


Much like Judy, this wasn’t the first time Desirée had seen Lance. Having chosen Atlas Club as the perfect place to work out a year ago, she had seen many of the himbo’s shenanigans. How he managed to keep himself alive for all these years was another mystery science couldn’t comprehend. Even if he did notice her, she’d bet he would either forget her existence or act recklessly. Like trying to keep her safe by pressing her against his chest…until she popped like a grape.


“But it’s not like this place’s full of choices…” Looking over her shoulder, the sight of the empty gym confirmed her fears. “The idiot it is.” She turned her head around.


As if cosmic justice for calling him an idiot, Desirée’s momentary glance away from Lance meant she didn’t see a huge sweat droplet coming right towards her. With limited time to react, she had no other option but to swing herself out of the way. “Fuck!”


At the same time, Lance finished his cycle. “Thirty!” Normally he would perform three or four more, but not wanting to bother the others, he decided to move for squats. Lifting his upper body up meant that Deisirée landed not on the bench beneath her, but instead right within the small space between his arm and torso. His armpit.


If Lance’s gym bag had been foul, his armpit was rank. The hair follicles did not help lessen the impact of her fall as she landed with a ‘splat’. Immediately, her eyes burned. “Aughk- '' She choked. The noxious air threatened to end her life. She breathed the little oxygen in the air, her lungs begging for more, causing her to inhale more of the putrid air around her. 


The reason, of course, was that Lance had already begun his workout. He had been working up a sweat, and Desirée found herself in a prime position to experience how much work he put in it.


For a woman of reason and intelligence, she could barely muster a rational thought in such inhumane habitat. The only reason she WAS alive because Lance stretched his arms up, his moisture keeping her plastered against his armpit and not falling to gravity. She painfully retched one last time as her conviction tried to brute force back into her mind. To get…out. 


But not fast enough. Another bead of sweat had formed and moved towards her. It crashed against her, but instead of pulling her inside, it instead steam rolled her underneath. Desirée was so weak now, that she wasn’t strong enough to break through its water tension. Meaning…that the warm lake simply stood still, gently crushing her beneath it.


Not even her arms, at its full force, could do it. Maybe if she had valued brawls over brains, and worked out her entire life, she could have broken through. Instead, it took another lake to crash into the one above her to fully push it down…and swallow her within. This, of course, meant she had only gone from one fatal situation to another. 


Sweat is made to eliminate unwanted substances and to lower body temperature. Desirée knew that. Which meant she knew she was boiling inside a toxic pool. The water that made itself into her body felt like it would digest her from the inside out. Her only way of survival was swimming out. After painful minutes, in which she felt like she was being cooked, she finally reached the top…only to realize if she couldn’t make it in, why would she be able to make it out?


She was right all along: she was doomed. The gigantic jock was just far too powerful for her to survive. She didn’t even have to meet his foolishness head-on: No matter how intelligent she was, it was impossible to live at her size. She kept pounding against the edge, hoping to get out before she’d drown. Far away from the tragedy, the scent of his armpit wafted to Lance’s nose. “Yikes.” Before she could have her last conscious thoughts, Lance finished stretching and let his arm rest back down. It gently rested back down…completely bursting the bead of sweat open a millisecond before smashing Desirée against his armpit, not unlike an empty beer can. Her carcass floated onto his sweat before being absorbed by the pores of his body.


“Alright!” Lance hyped himself up. His green-hued eyes examined the other machines around him. Normally he’d go for the treadmill next but with the current events, doing an exercise that would mostly focus on his feet wasn’t exactly the smartest idea. 


“Still, shouldn't skip leg day.” He chuckled to himself just as he noticed the kettlebell rack. With his decision made, he went over to them, completely unaware of the passengers trapped inside his underwear.


Far earlier, before Lance had even killed anyone, two women had fallen within the folds of his underwear. One of them was Judy, the person he’d often sneak glances to while he was working out. The other was Alessandra, a foreign student who took the time between classes to de-stress at Atlas Club.  Although they had formed a temporary bond in their situation, when Lance put his briefs on, the shadow cast by his now titanic balls caused them to sprint into opposite directions.


By the time they noticed they weren’t going the same way, it was too late to turn around, unless Alessandra wanted to get crushed under his taint and Judy risked getting caught between or beneath his testicles.


By the time he put on his pants, each of them were fully imprisoned. Alessandra found herself pushed against his left cheek while Judy pinned against the tip of his penis. Normally, the idea of them being so close would make both Judy and Lance ecstatic, as they were secretly crushing on each other. Of course, Lance never noticed the petite woman. As for Judy, the scent of his manhood threatened her to pass out, leaving any romantic joy out of the question.


Despite the form-fitting pair of pants, Alessandra did manage to wiggle. Years of extreme sports, from kayaking, skiing and mountain climbing had come in handy as she pushed herself entirely against his ass before grabbing against it to move herself. It was an entirely humiliating process where she had to create enough space by flattening herself against his rear, but it was better to crush her ego than to be crushed the moment he sat down.


And it was only because of her process that she remained alive when he laid down on the bench. She threw herself towards his crack two seconds before his cheeks fully pressed down. 


“Hahaha! Take that!” She revealed her triumph by kicking against him. Due to her miniature form, she was small enough so that each of his buttcheeks created a small enough space for her to reside in without being crushed by his lower back. Of course, this still didn’t truly help her situation: she was still stuck. 


Although her muscles helped her out before, it was completely impossible to push up against his skin now that he laid down. Not that it would be a great idea, since even if she managed to crawl under, chances are she’d pop like a grape the minute her muscles gave in. So instead, she took her time trying to cause a tear in his underwear.


Her luck had run out when Lance decided on the kettlebells. After grabbing one, it was only a matter of squatting down to complete the first repetition. As he did so, it tilted Allessandra’s world back towards his crack. Caught by surprise and focused on her task, she fully lost her grip and was sent further between his cheeks. But due to Lance’s exercise, his muscles caught her before she could be sent too deep.


"Goddammit!" She called out in vain as Lance stood up once more…before squatting back down. This meant a brief period of respite for the trapped woman before his ass muscles pressed back into her form, punching her from every possible direction.


“Let me go!” Her words completely muffled by the giant’s butt. Not even Judy, who was also trapped within his briefs, had heard her shrieks of pain. Completely unable to catch the beefcake’s attention, he continued his exercise. She was squeezed once more, this time a series of cracks signaled her bones giving in to his strength. “This isn’t fair!” Alessandra cried, unsure how her life ended up this way.


With another powerful clench, he managed to finally cause real damage. His cheeks pushed her bones around, dislocating them into an agonizing mess before they finally bent like a straw. When he stood up once again, Alessandra was just…unable to move. Without the support of her skeletal structure — now only a series of sharp shards, causing massive internal injury — she didn’t have the ability to lift up her own muscles.


Blood oozed out of her eye sockets, mouth, nose and ears and Alessandra struggled not to suffocate in it. Lance had fully turned her into a lifeless doll. Although not entirely lifeless yet.


And with another rep, Alessandra was fully pushed to her limit. Her entire build contorted into a brutal shape. Her organs, already punctured by her own bones, ruptured. And before she could understand what happened, her neck twisted a hundred and eighty degrees. With the damage to her spinal cord and her C2, Alessandra truly became devoid of life.


Her husk remained there. Each new rep breaking her further. By the time Lance had finished the full set, she was already smeared and torn into a pulp. Even if by some chance someone was going through Lance’s behind, they wouldn’t notice any signs that it had been used to bludgeon to death.


After finishing two more sets, Lance returned the kettlebell to its original position on the rack. He wiped some sweat that accumulated on his forehead. “Damn. This workout is killing me.” His off-comment was more a sign that he should have taken a break from going to Atlas Club so many times in a row rather than one about his limit. 


Still, the thought of stopping just there was just ridiculous. His muscles weren’t even sore! After another glance at the machines, he set his eyes on one of the cable row machines. 


After setting the machine for someone his level, he sat down and began pulling on the string. As he was about to start counting his reps, he stopped mid movement as his mind pondered a question. “Man, wonder where Judy is. Hope she's alright.” He sighed before inevitably continuing to work out.


Captive inside his boxers, Judy pounded on the meathead’s dick one more time. No response. “Please Lance….please find me.” She begged again, losing hope that she would ever be able to leave the makeshift prison he created.


Against her back was the fabric of his underpants. It was sturdy enough that Lance could flex within and he wouldn’t be able to tear it, so it gave her no chance of shredding her way out. Against her front was his flaccid member, cockslapping her entire body each time he finished another one of his repetitions. It was far too heavy for her to push it away, leaving her with no other options than to struggle her way into recognition…or wait for a chance to escape.


She was at her break, especially after being forced to breathe the musk he naturally generated down there, which was amplified a thousand fold due to her size. The only word she could think of to describe it was the smell of sex. At least she had gotten somewhat accustomed to smelling Lance throughout her journey with him, not that it brought her any comfort to know so.


“I have to…keep trying.” She tried to convince herself to not surrender. Knowing how graceless and inattentive he was, the chances of him ever finding her by himself were close to none. If she at least convinced him there was something within his pants, like an ant, he may decide to take the insect out instead of harming it. He did have a big heart after all.


So she continued to rub and grapple against it, thinking it might cause enough of an itch for him to notice.


At the same time, Lance concluded his first set on the cable row. Before he could start another one, he noticed a woman walking in the gym. She looked around the place before sighing and deciding to power cage machine. 


He recognized her as one of the gym regulars, but was instinctively puzzled by the fact she wasn’t there with Desirée. Maybe that’s why she had shown up earlier than he expected. “Guess I’ll finish this one and call it a day.” He murmured so only he could hear it before starting all over again.


Then, he felt something. His cheeks reddened as he shook his head. Still thinking about Desirée, he felt a heat emanating from down there. “Come on lil’ guy! Yeah she’s hot but I only got eyes for Judy!” He tried to calm himself down, but with the floodgates opened, there was no stopping it now.


“Ugh!” The tiny woman grunted as she felt herself getting pushed back towards his clothing. Her wrestle against Lance only ended up helping him to get aroused, which was not an ideal situation for Judy who was already stuck against it. “Shit, shit! Come on, not now!” 


But it continued to grow. And as it did, it started to press her further towards his clothes. Despite being flexible to someone like Lance, they acted as a full barrier for the tiny woman. She tried to push against his penis, but if she couldn’t do anything before, what hope did she have now that it was hardening?


Still, she tried. She tried her best to push it back, with both her arms and legs extended to their full potential. Of course, that only meant they were the first things to go when it grew another inch.


Her arms were crushed back down towards her shoulders and her legs towards her pelvis. Judy screeched from the torture Lance was unwittlingly inflicting upon her. Just like that, he had utterly crippled her. Now only a wiggling torso, all Judy could do was cry. Even if he did notice her now, it would just be meaningless. She was quickly losing blood and her eyelids started to feel heavy once again.


“Lance…I wish it didn’t end like this.” She looked at his dick, which was the only part of Lance she was able to visualize at all. 


Before she could lament more about the tragedy of it all, his erection finally grew to its full size. And in doing so, it completely crashed against her headl. Judy didn’t last a second. Her skull burst open and spilled everything within onto Lance. 


“This is so embarrassing.” Lance covered the bulge in his pants with his hands. At one point, he felt an itch and had to scratch his now fully erect penis. His large finger brushed against the corpse of Judy and flattened it completely against his dick smearing her blood and guts against it. With the irritation gone, he stood up from the machine and headed towards the exit, making sure that the other gym goer didn’t catch a glimpse of his massive bulge.


If there was a good time to get out of here, it was now. 


Entering the male shower room, he was delighted to see there was nobody else there. And of course, with the five women he had unawarely destroyed against his body, he was almost as alone as he perceived himself to be.

Lance quickly rushed towards his locker and removed his gym bag before rushing into one of the shower stalls. Now secure from embarrassing himself, he removed his clothes and let his cock breathe some fresh air once again. Even to a normal-sized person, it could still be considered a monstrous one. But now that the coast was clear, he could let it chill out against the relatively cold air.


Still wanting to ditch the gym, he unzipped his gym bag once again, he removed his casual clothes to make room for his gym stuff…before he noticed a half-eaten protein bar on a dim-lighted corner.


“Oh right! I didn’t finish that!” 


Lance grabbed the protein bar and analyzed it. From how dry and brittle it had become, even he could deduce it wouldn’t taste as good as yesterday. On the other hand, it hadn’t completely gone bad yet, and it would be a waste to throw it away, right?


“Ehh. Good enough!” Grinning, he lowered the plastic wrap around it so he could take another bite. His stomach already growling at the thought of a post-work out snack. Opening his lips, he gave a crumb-sized woman a view of his cavernous mouth.


Unlike the five other women Lance had already obliterated, Daniella did not get taken away with his gym attire. Instead, when he dumped the bag earlier on the ground, she had fallen between the wrapper and protein bar. Throughout all of Lance’s time at Atlas Club, she had done her best to get out of it, but had only managed to come so far before Lance had fancied it for himself.


“Down here!” She waved her arms up at the mammoth, hoping it would cause him to look down at what he was putting in his mouth. Out of all his victims, Daniella was the closest to his ear, and had the best chance of getting him to hear her.


Of course, being smaller than a millimeter meant that chance was null anyways. He was just too colossal to make out her pathetic pleas and was thus undeterred in finishing his snack. Doing so made Daniella realize she wasn’t going to get his attention. Not when she was already in the shadow of his nose. At this point, she couldn’t even see his eyes.


So instead, she looked forward. She wished she didn’t. Maybe she could have died in ignorant bliss.


The sight before her threatened her knees to collapse. The pinkish tongue before her, covered in pools of saliva big enough for her to drown in, felt bigger than the entirety of Atlas Club when she was still…human. It dawned on Daniella that beyond the pearly white gates approaching her was not just Lance’s mouth, but her graveyard. 


Because at this point, she was just a piece of protein for the hungry giant before her.


“No, no, no, no!” Turning around, she made a dash to the wrapper. She craved the safety of being in that dark tunnel. Even if she hadn’t a mere idea of what was happening at the time, it was much better being informed she was nothing but a piece of his lunch. One so small that his tastebuds wouldn’t detect.


But try as she might, she couldn’t outrun him. Taking his first bite, his teeth sliced the bar in half; And it just so happened she was in the half inside his mouth. She screamed as she was tossed around in his mouth. Meanwhile, Lance tossed away the empty wrapper back to his bag and popped in the other half of his snack inside as well.


As he did, Daniella was caught in the crossfire of his eating and was tossed right towards one of his teeth. She managed to wedge herself between two of them, but in an awkward position where her left side hung far too high to truly be safe. She looked up just in time to see the incoming boulder coming down.


Lance munched once more, taking the time to turn on the showers.


And as he did, he completely smashed into Daniella, crushing half of the woman into his teeth. Miraculously alive, Daniella cursed Lance. Hoping he’d die a death as painful as hers. As his teeth came apart, pieces of his half-chewed food fell onto the poor woman and dislocated her back towards his tongue. She fell onto another pool of saliva before being launched back into the action.


Lance took the soap and began to clean his body. As he did, he chewed one more time. Adding another one to his body count.


Daniella’s build folded into itself before bursting open. Unlike the actual mush that became of his food, no solid evidence remained of Daniella. All that did was a string of gore connecting both of his teeth, until it was stretched far enough to snap back into his mouth. Part of it remained on his tongue, while the rest was sent inside his gullet as Lance swallowed.


Proud that he didn’t have to waste perfectly good food, Lance continued to clean himself. The soap pulverized any invisible remains of his many victims, before the water washed away any of their atoms that still clung to his body. By he was done cleaning himself, there was truly no proof that any fatality took place on his muscular build.


Lance lifted his arm up and checked his armpit once again. Unlike the hellish environment he forced Desirée to endure, now that he had scrubbed it clean, only a very faint scent of the hunk remained. “Good enough.” He told himself, completely sure that the now subdued smell wouldn’t cause trouble to anyone else.


He looked back to his gym bag, ready to dry himself off…until he realized that he never did see a towel there. “Shit!” He rummaged through it, confirming his suspicions that he must have brought his towel home with him.


“Uhh…what do I do now?” He could hang out in the stall until the water naturally dripped towards the floor, but that would take too long. For a second, he thought about shaking himself off like a dog, but quickly threw that idea away too. He wouldn’t mind wearing the wet clothes that much, even though his white shirt would give everyone else a peek of his nipples…but he’d be going towards his part-time job afterwards, so it didn’t make much sense.


“Huh, hey, Amanda?” His voice echoed through the almost empty gym.


“Yeah?” The woman yelled back.


“Do you have any spare towels?”


Amanda sighed, having to stop her progress at her mobile game. “Yeah. Just wait a bit.” Heading back to the employee-only area, Amanda looked at the pile of items thrown in the lost and found box. Usually it was pretty empty, especially since there was a policy that any item not claimed in seven days was up for grabs for any of the employees to claim. This time, however, it was filled to the brim.


She just grabbed the first towel her eyes landed on before heading back outside. Seeing nobody had queued up at the entrance, she walked towards the male shower room. 


“Here you go big guy.” She threw the towel above the glass stall, not bothering to stare at Lance’s blurry, yet obviously athletic silhouette. “You’re lucky they left a bunch of stuff yesterday.” Amanda went back to her position at the entrance to resume her game. 


“You can keep it.” She yelled back, her eyes not leaving her phone. If the owner came back, she’d just say they didn’t leave it here.


Lance looked at the towel. A bit small for someone his size but he wasn’t going to complain after he was generously given to him. He noticed the letters ‘P.W.’ embroidered on it, causing him to feel guilty for taking it with him. “Hope the owner doesn’t mind me using it.” He thought out loud, not feeling enough guilt not to use it.

Had Lance been given any of the other towels left overnight at Atlas Club, any guilt would have been wasted, since he had already murdered all of their owners today. With this one, however, his worry wasn’t misplaced, because Phoebe did indeed mind that he was utilizing her stuff. Especially since she had been tied down on the towel’s fibers, right in the middle of the letter ‘P’.


With her being so small, the fibers acted like ropes that kept her in her place. She felt like one of those damsels in distress, tied down to the rails with an incoming train coming towards them. But in this case, the train was Lance’s abs.


“Get away from me!” Her demands, much like all of the Lance’s casualties, were simply inaudible. They belonged in completely different worlds. So, Lance pressed the towel against one of his abs, and in the process, forcing Phoebe to taste and smell his body. All of her senses were replaced by Lance. It was all she could feel, see and even think about.


Before she could even groan from the impact, he moved her towards another part of his eight pack, rubbing Phoebe across his expansive skin. It was as if she was being scraped across asphalt. Her clothes gave in immediately, being torn off and collected by the towel before it could dirty the godly figure. 


Even if he wasn’t as jacked as he was, any giant would have been strong enough to immediately rip the hair follicles on Phoebe’s skin. Even parts of her hair were pulled apart from her skull. By the time he had finally finished drying his eight-pack, the tiny woman’s body was already sore and throbbing. 


“Pleas-” Then he proceeded to his mighty pecs. Phoebe was forced against his body once more. Her screams were completely muffled by the man. In fact, it had been a complete mistake to open her mouth at all, as parts of his pectorals entered her mouth before just as quickly leaving it. And in the process, pulled out her teeth right out of her mouth.


Even his nipple proved to be a nuisance as it poked her entire body, including both of her eyes, which had been open all along. Almost pulling them out of their sockets, but instead, temporarily blinding Phoebe as the searing pain against her eyes made it impossible for her to keep them open. 


That is to say she couldn’t see that Lance was now bringing her towards his muscular back. The force in which she was rubbed against him was enough that pieces of her already weakened skin started to fall off. By the time his arm reached its limit to how far down it could reach, Phoebe had many mild wounds where her inner skin, the dermis, was exposed.


It was clear to her in that moment that he was slowly, but surely, chafing the life out of her.


Lance moved on to his thighs, still not seeing any harm in his rather mundane actions. Phoebe had no time to admire the perfectly sculpted body parts of Lance, her eyes still unable to open and her body still stinging. As Lance dried his left thigh off, he accidentally tore one of Phoebe’s legs right off her body due to how he had twisted the towel.


Unable to even voice her torment, she relented to her fate. It was obvious: He was going to kill her without even noticing it. All she could do at this point was pointlessly move her head around so that she didn’t drown in the droplets of water that he proceeded to force her against. Her body acted exactly as any other part of the towel, drying him off by attrition.


Moving to his other thigh proved far too much for the already beaten tiny. As he pushed her forward against his hard and durable skin, her nose was broken to an unnatural angle…before completely getting scraped off the rest of her body, much like the rest of her skin. Which was now on its last limits, barely hanging on due to connective tissue. With most of her dermis already removed, most of her sensory receptors had fallen off her body, leaving her unable to even feel how forcefully he was pressing her down. Neither pain or pressure could be felt anymore.


Still, she was alive. Even if her senses were robbed from her by the unaware giant, her heart still pumped blood and her brain’s neurons still functioned.


Then, he finally pressed her against his butt. In a way, a far more fatty and soft body part than what she had been crushed against. But by now, Phoebe looked more corpse than she looked alive, so it was no wonder that pieces of the woman just came right off. Fat, bones and the more superficial organs stained his rear before being collected by the rest of the towel.


After a couple of seconds tasting the man’s ass, he moved on to his feet. Phoebe’s body finally gave in when he pressed her against one of his hard soles. Her skull simply cracked from the pressure and allowed her brain to be smeared against his foot.


The rest of the ragdoll still hung with the towel, being slowly but surely removed bit by bit against Lance. When he finally set down the towel, not even a piece of the woman remained on it other than bits of gore and drops of blood. 


Lance none the wiser.


With the last disappearance taken care of, Lance had truly put an end to the mystery. Not because he solved it, but because he ensured nobody would ever find out what had happened to them. In the end, regardless of how much time they spent at Atlas Club or at studying at a university, none of them had the brawls or brains to survive the himbo.


“Man, what a weird day.” Lance’s off-hand comment wasn’t even directed at the women who never discovered how and why they shrunk, but simply at the random events that happened to him today. From Judy not showing up to the fact he was pocketing a new towel inside his gym bag. 


From there, it was a simple matter of putting his old clothes back on and zipping all his muder weapons back into the bag. Then, he deposited them all back into his locker room.


“Thanks Amanda!” He jumped over the gate once again, this time more for the flare than necessity, before throwing the keys to the counter.


Once outside Atlas Club, Lance took his time to walk towards his part-time job at a nearby café. The smell of fresh coffee and sweet desserts hanging in the air even before he opened the door.


“Hey Brad!” He waved his arm to his coworker, who turned around in surprise.


“Well you’re here early.” Brad threw an apron to Lance.


“Yeah, had to cut my gym run short so thought I’d come in early and help you out.” He put the apron on as he spoke. “Weird thing happened tho. Apparently an employee went missing yesterday. Never came out!”


Brad raised an eyebrow. “Really dude? That's kinda funny. I think the night shift also just ditched this place in the middle of the night. The kitchen’s a mess.”


“Huh. Well, guess I’ll start cleaning it up.” Lance smiled.




Chapter End Notes:

A 8k comission I did for Vik.