- Text Size +

The next morning found Rebecca still stuck held fast to her teacher's inner thigh by the dried up cum from last night's events. Once awake, the ant-sized girl tried to break out of her bindings, but however hard she tried to yank her arms and legs free, she could never break the dried-up film, and eventually she gave up. It seemed even a full night's sleep wasn't enough to end to her humiliation.

While she waited for Ms. Lovingham to wake up, Rebecca felt her stomach rumble and her mouth ache for water; she hadn't gotten anything to eat or drink since she had shrunk. Well, not except for some wine she had accidentally swallowed when she had been dropped in the wineglass and some spit that she had accidentally swallowed when in Ms. Lovingham's mouth—but she didn't want to think about that. Didn't want to think about anything that had happened last night, in fact.

Not that there was anything better for her to think about; no bright side nor hope of escape from this personal hell. No matter how she looked at it, her life was all but ruined; reduced to the size of an ant with now way to get back to normal for years or more, dependent on a woman who didn't care about her, stripped naked and made into her plaything, with no sign that things would get better anytime soon, if ever.

In time Becky's thought were interrupted by Ms. Lovingham beginning to stir, groaning as she stretched her arms and legs. Hoping that she would at least be able to get out of here, Becky yelled up at her teacher, but with her throat dry as it was she couldn't keep it up for long.

It didn't matter either way, since Helen was still too drowsy and hungover to listen to her. After stretching she lay in bed for a while longer, nursing her headache, before finally taking a deep breath and sitting up.

Rebecca could just barely turn her head far enough to see her teacher's immense body stretching above her like the face of a mountain, her breasts hanging far overhead like a pair of massive blimps. Then Ms. Lovingham swung her feet off the bed, making Becky yelp in alarm at the sudden movement and smothering her between her thighs as these came together softly, holding the tiny girl in place.

Rebecca was still caught between her teacher's thighs when Ms. Lovingham got up and started walking, being back and forth with the movement of the thigh she was stuck to and rubbed against the opposite thigh. She tried to move around, hoping that would get her teacher's attention, but she still couldn't move at all.

The rubbing slowly but surely loosened the grip that Helen's dried cum had on Becky, but even once she was free of it she was still stuck squeezed the thighs, being rolled around between them, until Ms. Lovingham's legs parted just enough to send her plummeting to the floor below.

Becky' scream was cut off with a sharp OOF as she hit the ground. Aware only of the rhythmic shaking going on around her, she slowly picked herself up, rubbing the back of her head and shivering from the cold. When she opened her eyes she saw a giant pair of feet before her, and looking further up, she saw Ms. Lovingham standing in just her panties, leaning back against the kitchen counter, holding a glass of water that she took short sips from while rubbing her temples with her other hand.

If was Becky's first time seeing her teacher from the floor, and looking all the way up at her, knowing herself beneath the other woman's notice, she felt a deeper sense of her own insignificance than ever before. She shivered again, as much from the cold as from the sight of her teacher.

She hadn't been on the floor for long but already she was chilled to the bone. It wasn't just her lack of clothes, since Ms. Lovingham was almost as naked and didn't seem bothered by it. No, it was because of her size; small as she was, Rebecca lost heat faster than she could make more. As if she wasn't already helpless enough like this, now it turned out she couldn't even supply her own body heat. And, meanwhile, there was Ms. Lovingham's body, every inch of which radiated more heat than she ever could, almost as if it were taunting her.

Rebecca didn't think she could get her teacher's attention from down here, so, finding herself in dire need of warmth, she walked over to her teacher's feet, hugging herself and rubbing her arms for warmth until she came to stand before the big toe.

It was a reminder of Becky's new insignificance that the toe was three times as tall as her, and even the pinky toe was twice her height. Becky looked up with uncertainty at her teacher, fearing that she might be stepped on like a bug or something, but at last she pushed her fear aside and carefully putting her hand on Ms. Lovingham's toe. It wasn't particularly warm, but compared to the floor and the chill morning air, it felt downright toasty.

Seeing that the toe hadn't moved at all at her touch, Becky pressed her body against it, sighing as she took in some of its heat. After basking in the relative warmth for a moment, Becky started climbing the toe, and was able to use the ridges of Ms. Lovingham's toeprint as the rungs of a ladder to reach her red-lacquered toenail. From there she looked up at the rest of her teacher's body, right up to those huge tits which blocked off the view of her face. She knew she had to get Ms. Lovingham's attention, else she risked ending up lost on the floor or even getting stepped on, so she crawled forward along the toenail until she was on the skin, then tried rubbing her toe to get her attention. When that didn't work, she tried hitting it instead.

Feeling a little bother on her toe, Helen tried rubbing it away with the sole of her other foot, inadvertently brushing Becky off her toe and into the space between her toes. Though she made no effort to hold her in place, still her toes had Becky trapped, and no matter how the poor girl tried to wriggle free, with this as with so many things, she was at the whims of her gargantuan teacher, a helpless victim to the most innocent of the older woman's actions.

Helen casually moved her toes up and down while she finished off her glass of water, inadvertently toying with the tiny student, then put the glass aside and raised her foot to take a step. Becky yelled as she was lifted up by her teacher's toes, now clinging to those monstrous digits that she had just been trying desperately to escape. Yet despite her effort to hang on, when Ms. Lovingham's foot came back down, the impact threw her off and sent her rolling over the floor. She bounced over the cold, hard surface and came to a stop some distance further ahead, groaning in pain. Then she opened her eyes and screamed as she saw her teacher's other foot coming towards her. Her scream was silenced not a second later as the massive foot fell on her and flattened her under its vast sole. Countless tons bore down on her with a crushing force that felt like anytime now it would break her bones to splinters and reduce her to a bloody stain. Yet despite the hardness of the floor below and the incalculable weight pressing down on her she still remained intact. How that was she had no idea; it was nothing short of a miracle, but she couldn't be too grateful for it with all the pain she still felt.

She couldn't move, couldn't breathe, couldn't do anything but wait for Ms. Lovingham's foot to be lifted from her and hope that she could survive until then. But when Ms. Lovingham did take another step, lifting that foot back into the air, Becky still wasn't freed from it. She remained on that sole, being swung forward with it, and when it came down again, she found herself victim to its impact again, helpless again, helpless as always. Over and over again she was stepped on, made to feel like dirt under her teacher's foot.

After a time Becky could hear the sound of rushing water. Then Ms. Lovingham's foot was lifted high, high in the air and, looking down from it, Becky saw a huge expanse of water. As the foot dove into it with her, Becky was washed off by the great lake of water and found herself going around and around, moved by the swirling currents of water to which Ms. Lovingham gave rise to as she eased herself into her bathtub. Only after a couple minutes did the water settle down enough for her to swim desperately up to the surface.

Rebecca finally surfaced about a foot in front of her teacher's huge, heaving tits which hung half-submerged in the water. She started swimming for them, but then Ms. Lovingham scooped up the bit of water that Becky happened to be floating on and splashed it onto her chest. Becky almost slid off Ms. Lovingham's breast along with the water, but before she was washed out into the tub, she managed to grab onto the giant nipple as she was sliding by. She clung fiercely to it while Helen poured more water on herself, and even managed to hold on through the jiggling of the giant tit as Ms. Lovingham gave it a brisk and vigorous rub.

Finally things settled down and Helen let her head fall back, closing her eyes to relax, letting the warm water remedy her hangover. Then Becky tried calling to her again, but she was so sore and tired, and her throat so parched, that she could only manage a croaking sort of yell that didn't reach the older woman's ears. She despaired for a moment, wondering what she might do now, only to realize that an answer was quite literally right under her nose. With the right stimulation to this nipple she might entice her teacher to look down, and though she was worried about how Ms. Lovingham might react, whatever her teacher did would still be better than falling back into the tub and being flushed down the drain.

Wrapping her arms around the big pink nub of Ms. Lovingham's nipple, Becky started grappling with it, using arms and legs alike to try to twist it around until it started to grow under her, reaching twice its prior height. At the same time she heard a light, rumbling moan coming from Ms. Lovingham, and she thought she must be doing it right. She thought it wouldn't be long before Ms. Lovingham found her, but instead of looking down, Helen only reached over to her nipple, her fingers coming down on it to rub it in circles. Unable to resist the strength of her fingers, Becky was kneaded into Ms. Lovingham's areola and rubbed in circles around it, once again being turned into a mere sex toy. She tried calling to her teacher, but could only yell directly into her teacher's breast.

Tired out as she was, Becky chose to quit fighting her teacher's huge fingers; better to surrender herself to them as long as they weren't doing anything dangerous or painful. In that surrender she found herself nodding off, until suddenly Ms. Lovingham stopped rubbing herself and moved her finger off of Becky.

Brow furrowed and squinting, Helen stared hard at the tiny girl. “Oh, that's right,” she said at last. “I forgot all about you again. Goes to show how utterly worthless you are now, I guess. Well, since you're here now, I might as well make use of you.”

Becky looked back at her, opening her mouth to say something, but before she could, Helen carried her over to the bar of soap and scrubbed her tiny body into it, then pressed her back against her breast and started rubbing her around her nipple again, then over the rest of her tit, savoring the feeling of those delicate little limbs dimpling into her skin.

Taking care to get more soap on the little girl every so often, she and used her tiny form to clean the rest of her body, starting with her armpits, scrubbing Becky against them until their usual smell was lost. She used the tiny girl to clean her face and her arms, her boobs, then stood up and started cleaning her own ass, rubbing Becky all over her cheeks and up and down her crack, even spending a minute rubbing her over her anus. After that she went on to wash her legs all the way down to her feet, and finally her crotch, passing Becky thoroughly over the forest of her pubes.

It was far from the most efficient way to clean herself, but she didn't care. As she had discovered last night, everything she did was infinitely more fun as long as she could dominate little Specky while doing it.

When she was finally done washing herself, she pulled the plug on the drain and left Specky on her nipple, telling her to hang on. Rebecca did as she was told, clinging fearfully to Ms. Lovingham's nipple while the goddess of a teacher grabbed a towel and dried herself off, then wrapped the towel around herself, pinning Becky to her breast. Smiling as she rubbed a finger over the faint outline of the tiny girl, she left for her bedroom, where she hummed happily to herself while pulling out her clothes. Then, unwrapping the towel, she plucked Becky from her nipple and threw her into her mouth, where she toyed with the tiny girl while getting dressed.

Becky wasn't nearly as scared of being eaten as she had been last night, certainly not with Ms. Lovingham sober as she was, but still there was still so much fear in knowing that she could be swallowed if Ms. Lovingham ever wished to do so, and at first she struggled to escape from Ms. Lovingham's tongue before finally giving in and letting herself be ravaged by that monster, holding back tears as it toyed with her.

She had no sense of how long she spent in there, being the plaything of that monstrous tongue, but in time she was spat out and gripped by those now-familiar fingers. She was briefly examined by her goddess of a teacher, who she noticed was now dressed, then she was set down on a hard surface. Even while she wiped the spit off her face, the smell of food instantly caught her attention, and opening her eyes she saw a huge omelet right there beside her. Her stomach growled at the sight and she watched intently as it a giant fork tore into it and carried a huge chunk up to Ms. Lovingham's mouth. Then she watched as Ms. Lovingham lifted a glass of water to her mouth and took a long sip from it.

Licking her lips with that bone-dry tongue of hers, she readied herself to beg for some food and water, but before she had the need to, Ms. Lovingham tore off a tiny piece of the omelet and pushed it next to Becky, then dipped a finger in the glass of water and brought it next to her, letting a single drop of water fall next to the tiny girl. “Well? What are you waiting for? Aren't you hungry? Go on, eat,” she said. Becky stared at her teacher, hardly believing this act of kindness, however small, coming from she who had shown not the slightest concern for her wellbeing until now. Still, she needed no further invitation to tear into the little bit of food she had been given after having wettened her parched throat with some gulps of water.

Even with her thirst and hunger, Becky didn't even come close to finishing off what food and water she had been given, and when at last had her fill she sat back on the plate just as Ms. Lovingham was finishing off her meal. Then Ms. Lovingham reached down to where Becky was resting, licking her lips hungrily. The tiny girl quivered, fearing that she would be brought up to her teacher's mouth again, but instead the finger only swept up what food she had been left unfinished. Rebecca followed that minuscule piece of omelet as it was brought up to Ms. Lovingham's lips and licked up, then given a couple chews and finally swallowed, knowing full well how easily she could have been the one given that treatment.

“Enjoy your meal, little morsel?” Helen asked the tiny girl. Becky hesitated only for a moment before nodding. “Good. Now, about the payment... Oh, I'm sorry, did you think your meal was going to be free?” Helen asked upon seeing the tiny girl's bewilderment. “I may be your caretaker for the moment but that doesn't mean you get to eat my food for nothing. No, you'll have to work for your meals, or I'll find another way to make you pay for them.”

Helen grabbed Becky and took her to her bedroom, then dropped the tiny girl onto her platform sandals. “Clean these and I'll consider the day's meals paid for. I'm going out later so you'd better have them ready by then, or else,” Ms. Lovingham said, then departed, leaving Becky all alone on the giant sandal, right in the imprint of her teacher's big toe.

Looking around the surface of those sandals, Becky sighed and got to work, picking up pieces of dirt and dust and other filth and carrying them one by one to the edge of the sandal, dropping them overboard before going on to get the next one, and so on until she had finished cleaning the first sandal. By the time she started on the second one, she herself was as dirty as its insole, covered in a greasy sort of grime that smelled faintly of dirty feet and refused to come off all the way no matter how much she rubbed at it.

Becky was eager to do a good job so she might avoid her teacher's punishment, but the poor girl wasn't used to any labor more intensive than washing the dishes, and it wasn't long before she started getting tired of lugging around all this trash to throw overboard. She worked until her arms and legs were sore but her progress slowed significantly as she went, and by the time Helen came around again she had only cleaned half of the second sandal.

“Alright, Specky, time to see if you did a good job,” Ms. Lovingham said, crouching next to the sandals and swiping a finger over the one that Rebecca had already cleaned. She examined the finger closely, frowning at it, then passed it over again and rubbed her fingers together. “It's clean enough,” she said, sounding disappointed that Becky had done a good job. Then she looked over to the other one and Becky grew worried as her teacher ran a finger over the insole, right by the bug-sized girl. “Ah! Looks like you didn't finish this one yet! What a lazy, lazy girl. Well, if you couldn't pay off your meals by working for them, I'll have to punish you to make up for what you still owe me. You'll spend the rest of the day on that sandal you so irresponsibly failed to clean; that will teach you to work harder next time.”

Fear shot through Becky as she heard that, and she begged her teacher not to put her through such a thing, but Ms. Lovingham didn't care one bit what she wanted. Smiling to herself, she held her foot over the sandal, slowly lowering the ball of her foot onto the back end. Then  he tipped the sandal backwards, sending Becky rolling down the slope towards the heel end, until the tiny girl bumped up against her toes. Finally she slid her foot forward, rolling Becky along under her sole until she had her sandal all the way on. She let her foot settle into the sandal, wiggling her toes idly as she got a feeling for the tiny little bug under her foot.

To tell the truth she could hardly even feel Becky down there. The girl was so pitifully small as to be nearly insensible, but moving her foot around a bit she did feel her where she lay under the ball of her foot, immobilized by the pressure; if Helen hadn't known it was a living person she would have assumed that what she felt under her foot was a piece of lint.

She took a few steps, then it occurred to her that maybe the girl might be suffocating under her sole, so Helen moved her foot around, carefully manipulating the bug-sized girl until she was under the arch of her toes, held in place by her big, long digits. Then she pressed her big toe down on her long and hard, making sure to drive the tiny girl as deep into it as she could. Kneeling down, she lifted her toe up a bit and peered under it to see that the girl was now stuck to its bottom. Now she would just have to lift her toe up every once in a while and Becky would get enough air not to suffocate; in fact, even if she forgot, Becky was still likely to get plenty of chances to breathe while she was walking. And so, Giving a couple quick taps of her toe to tease the tiny girl, Helen set out to her car and from there she left to go shopping.