- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Author's Chapter Notes:


“Is she alive?” “Did it kill her?” “Oh my God, she's so small.” “She looks like a fucking ant.”

“Pipe down, girls. Sarah, mind your language. Rebecca? Wake up, girl. Now, or I'll wake you myself.”

Rebecca stirred at the sound of her teacher's voice and cracked open an eye to see Ms. Lovingham's face over her. “W-what... happened?” the young woman asked, sitting up and rubbing the drowsiness from her eyes. When next she opened them, the sight of a giant hand made her freeze. Then a pair of fingertips twice as wide as she was tall fell on the ground next to her and she screamed and curled up, fearing for her life as those intractable digits closed in on her. When they grabbed her she tried to break free, but there was such strength in them that she couldn't hope to match. They rolled and nudged her around like she was nothing until only her head stuck out from between them, then lifted her before a pair of titanic brown eyes.

“Hmph. Took you long enough,” a voice boomed out under Rebecca with all the might of a thunderclap.

“M-Miss Lovingham?” Becky said in bewilderment, recognizing the eyes peering down at her as her teacher's. “H-how... What... I-I don't understand—what on Earth is going on!?”

“Don't play dumb with me, girl. Am I supposed to believe you don't remember sneaking into the shrinking chamber before the experiment, and after I expressly warned everyone to stay away from it?”

“Shrinking chamber?” A horrible sinking feeling came over Rebecca at the mention of that terrible device. “I-it wasn't me, Miss Lovingham! Sarah and her friends, they pushed me—“

“Quiet, girl,” the teacher said, cutting off her words with a firm squeeze. “I expect my students to own up to their mistakes, not to go pinning the blame on their classmates.”

“B-b-but Miss Lovingham!”

“Enough! I don't want to hear another peep out of you, understand?” the teacher said, adjusting her fingers so they covered up all of the shrunken girl's body.

“What's going to happen to her now?” “Are they gonna grow her back or what?” two of Becky's classmates chimed in.

“No girls; that technology doesn't exist yet. That's why I warned you over and over again—” Helen Lovingham punctuated these words for Rebecca with a firm squeeze of her fingers “— that you're not to go near the device under any circumstances, else you risk getting shrunk down until God knows when like Rebecca here. As for what's going to happen to her now, that's what I'll have to sort out once we're back at school. Speaking of which, I'm afraid we'll have to cut this field trip short. Everyone, back to the bus now.”

The students departed, talking at length among themselves; all of them save Sarah, who stayed back with their middle-aged teacher. “Say, Miss Lovingham? Do you need someone to hold that bug for you on the ride back?”

“Thanks, but no. As much as I'd like to have the little miscreant out of my hands, she's still my responsibility and I can't be handing her off without good reason. Now go with your classmates; I'll catch up in a moment.”

Rebecca heard the muffled sound of footsteps trailing away, and once they'd disappeared she was allowed to see Ms. Lovingham's face again. She wanted to defend herself, to explain what had really happened, but before she could speak she found herself falling and her words turned into a terrified scream that was cut off as she hit the side of a steeply sloped wall.

Rolled down it, she ended up wedged between it and its mirror image. From there she could see Ms. Lovingham's face above, her visage framed by two big, curved walls of skin and a third one made of fabric—her teacher's breasts and her shirt, she realized.

“Miss Lovingham, please, you have to listen to me!” Becky yelled, but Helen had already looked away and, paying no mind to the pitiful squeaks coming from her cleavage, she headed for the bus.

At the teacher's first step, her blimp-sized breasts bounced ever so slightly, sending Rebecca deeper between them. It took all of the tiny girl's strength stop herself from falling still deeper with her teacher's subsequent steps.

“Miss Lovingham, wait! Y-your breasts... th-they're too heavy! I think they're going to crush me. Please, get me out of here quick! Miss Lovingham? Miss Lovingham!” She yelled and yelled, but not a word reached Helen's ears, and with her strength waning with each new step, she sank still deeper until the pressure grew enough to hold her firmly and painfully in place and all she could do was keep crying into the older woman's chest.

There she remained the entire ride back to school, a helpless victim to every bounce, shake, and wobble of Ms. Lovingham's heavy breasts. She wept for the pain she had to endure, wept for the life she had lost, wept each time she heard one of the girls who had stolen it joking about her pathetic new size; she wept until she was too spent to shed another tear, then fell into a slumber from which she awoke only when Ms. Lovingham plucked her out of her cleavage some time later to drop her on her palm.

Helen stared intently at the puny student. “Well?” she said. “What are you waiting for? Answer me already.”

“I-I'm sorry, Miss Lovingham; I was asleep. I didn't hear your question.”

Helen sighed. “Like I was just saying, I've been trying to get in contact with your mother to arrange for her to come pick you up, but she hasn't been answering her phone all day.”

“Oh, that's because she left on a trip to Brazil. She always leaves her phone behind on trips. Well, just the one phone. The one for she uses for business and... and me.”

New tears came to Becky's eyes, but they went unnoticed by Ms. Lovingham. “So she has another phone, then? What's that one's number?”

“I don't know,” Rebecca sniffled. “She never shared it with me.”

“Of all the... Damned woman doesn't even want a call from her own daughter? Well, what's it to me? I've done enough for today; if she doesn't want to pick up the damned phone that's her own bloody business,” Helen muttered.

“Um... Miss Lovingham? What's going to happen to me now?”

“As far as I'm concerned? Whatever will get you out of my hands quicker. I might hand you off to Sarah and have her take care of you if she hasn't left yet.”

“W-what!? Miss Lovingham, you can't do that! Sarah's the one who put me in the machine; she's the reason I'm like this now. Please, whatever you do, don't give me to her! I-I can give you other numbers! Other people who can take care of me, please, anyone but—”

“Oh, can it. I may be in charge of sorting out this mess you made for yourself—without even a word of thanks, mind you!—but that doesn't mean I have to spend all day calling up every phone number you have in that little head of yours, nor listening to you whine. If you want to complain, you're welcome to complain to my tits; I'm sure they'll prove very good listeners.”

Rebecca was shoved back in Ms. Lovingham's cleavage to ensure the crushing weight of her breasts for a while longer. Then after what felt like an hour, the muffled sounds reaching her through the heaving mounds of fatty flesh suggested to her that Ms. Lovingham was back in her home, which she hoped meant she wouldn't have to stay in her cleavage much longer.

Sure enough, a couple minutes later there came a slight loosening of the pressure around her, then another and another as Helen unbuttoned her shirt. With the fourth button undone, her breasts, no longer pressed together, stopped holding Becky in place, and it was only by desperately clinging to her teacher's tit that she didn't fall straight away. “M-Miss Lovingham! A little h-help, please!” she yelled, but Helen only went on removing her shirt and folding it neatly, each movement of her arms making her breasts jiggle and Rebecca swing up and down until her strength gave way and she was flung right off, onto the bed below.

As she picked herself up, Rebecca saw Miss Lovingham towering far over her, a sight more impressive than any she'd seen. It was her first time seeing any more of her teacher at this size than just her face and part of her breasts, and she saw such strength and power in the older woman's body as she had 'til now known only in the forces of nature. That humbling, awe-striking sight left her with a profound sense of her new insignificance as she realized that next to this mountain of a woman she was a pitiful nothing.

Shaking the thought away, Rebecca started yelling at her immense goddess of a teacher, who was down to her bra and panties now. But Ms. Lovingham didn't so much as glance in her direction, instead turning her back to little Becky, her big, bulbous butt jutting out and casting a shadow over the tiny girl, making her tremble in fear.

“M-Miss Lovingham?” she squeaked, unable to tear her eyes from that bottom. Then, without warning, her teacher's ass fell on her with a meteoric impact, fat cheeks flattening the poor girl against the bed. She was alive despite the pressure, but immobilized against the skin of her teacher's buttocks. 

With a sigh, Ms. Lovingham lay back on her bed, closing her eyes and taking a moment to de-stress, totally unaware of that tiny little girl fearing for her life beneath her ass. Becky desperately tried to wiggle around and make herself felt by the older woman, but nothing she did could get her teacher's attention and she remained stuck down there for many long minutes, silently pleading for her teacher to get off.

But when Ms. Lovingham did stand up, little Becky went up along with her, loosely stuck to her teacher's butt. She had already begun peeling off a moment later, but then Ms. Lovingham readjusted her panties, which had started riding up her crack. She tugged on the fabric, and when it snapped back into place, it fell right on Becky, keeping the girl pinned her to her butt while she changed into a comfortable blouse and pants. The she left the bedroom, her thick ass jiggling every step of the way while Becky tried frantically to get out before she ended up getting sat on again.

She couldn't pull herself up by Ms. Lovingham's skin, but she managed to turn herself around and start climbing up her giant black panties without any real semblance of where she was or how far she had gone. She could only hope that she was nearing the waistband now her hopes were dashed under her teacher's big butt as Helen let it fall onto the sofa. Becky's progress was stopped on the spot by the immense pressure, and then she was ground painfully down as Helen shifted back into a more comfortable position before turning on the TV.

Becky prayed and prayed that Ms. Lovingham would get up soon, but for two whole hours the older woman's ass only sank deeper into the couch, until at last the credits rolled and she got up to cook some dinner. Still, Becky was too numb continue her climb immediately. It took her some ten minutes to recover her strength, and another five minutes after that for her to finally reach the panties' waistband.

Rebecca chose to stay there for now, fearing that if Ms. Lovingham's movement might throw her off to the floor. Only when Helen sat down to eat did she resume her climb, going up along the back of her teacher's blouse while she ate in silence. Half an hour later she reached her shoulder, from which perch she saw Ms. Lovingham's plate, empty save for some streaks of grease and sauce; the only thing keeping her at the table was the half-full wineglass she held.

After catching her breath, Becky put her hands around her mouth and shouted at her teacher. She then fell to the ground to steady herself as Ms. Lovingham half-turned to her, and after a moment a giant hand appeared before her, fingers fumbling around for a second before finding upon her and bringing her to Helen's face.

“Oh, it's you,” she said with a half-drunken voice. “I forgot I had you with me. Probably because of how small you are. You're like an itty bitty bug now; a little speck of a girl. A specky Becky.” A sardonic smile appeared on her wine-stained lips. “I must seem so big and strong to you, Specky.” She adjusted her grip on her shrunken student, holding her by the legs and dangling her before her face, delighting in her screaming and helpless flailing.

“You know, it's adorable how sad and pathetic you are. Why, you're so cute I could eat you right up.” Helen dangled Rebecca before her smiling lips before passing her tongue over them, the big pink appendage looking to the poor girl like the tentacle of some terrible monster. 

Whimpering, Becky looked at her teacher's eyes, trying to gauge whether or not she was joking. She had to be, she thought—there was no way she would ever eat Rebecca. But seeing what a state Ms. Lovingham was in made her doubt, and nothing she saw assuaged her fears. Even her laughter only made Becky more scared.

“Well, maybe not quite. You probably wouldn't taste too good, I'd wager. At least, not by yourself...” Helen moved her hand back a bit, dangling the tiny girl over her glass of wine.

“Miss Lovingham? Please stop. Y-you're scaring me,” Rebecca said, but her teacher only laughed and dropped her into the wine. She fell in with tiny little plop and resurfaced a moment later, shaking her head and sputtering out what wine had gotten into her mouth. The alcohol stung her eyes and she blinked over and over again to get it out, all the while her teacher's mocking laughter rang in her ears, reverberating over the great glass walls surrounding her.

When at last she could keep her eyes open, she saw Ms. Lovingham's hand reaching for the glass. The wine sloshed around as it was picked up, rocking to and fro and almost submerging her again. Struggling to remain afloat, Becky looked up at her teacher's face and cried out, begging her to stop.

Ms. Lovingham only laughed and swirled the wine around, amusing herself with Rebecca's struggles before raising the glass to her lips. The current carried Becky helplessly along to her teacher's upper lip, to which she clung desperately to keep herself from being swallowed, and even when Helen put the glass back down she was still clinging to it.

There she hung helplessly, whimpering as she heard the wine sloshing around in her teacher's mouth, knowing that she could still end up there at any moment. Then, after Ms. Lovingham swallowed, she felt something warm and slippery brush against her legs and saw the tip of Helen's tongue wiggling playfully under her. She tried desperately to climb away, but she was much too tired, and before long her grip faltered and she fell onto the waiting tongue.

Giggling drunkenly, Ms. Lovingham's tongue carried Rebecca into her mouth. There she sloshed the tiny girl around a pool of her spit and pressed her against the roof of her mouth to squeeze out what wine had soaked into her clothes. She sucked on Becky like on a piece of candy until she had extracted every last particle of wine from her, then amused herself by pushing her around her mouth, delighting in the feeling of those delicate little limbs struggling in vain against her tongue, all the while Becky was scared out of her wits, genuinely thinking she'd end up in Helen's stomach before long.

Finally, once she'd had her fun, Ms. Lovingham spit Rebecca out onto her palm and watched as the poor girl, wiped her the spit off her face and looked at her, all curled up and trembling and on the verge of tears. “What's the matter? Are you cold? You must be with those wet clothes of yours. Let's get those off so you can start to dry off,” Ms. Lovingham said, lifting her student by the arms and fumbling at her pants. At last she managed to tug them off and toss them aside, to be lost and forgotten on her kitchen floor, before doing the same with the rest of Becky's clothes despite her protestations, leaving her stark naked.

Ms. Lovingham pressed the tiny girl against the top slope of her breast, sliding her up and down until all the spit had been wiped off. “Much better. Oh, but without your clothes you're still going to be cold. Well, don't worry, I have a warm place for you right here.” She tugged on her bra and dropped Becky inside, letting it snap back into place to hold the poor girl against her nipple. “Now you'll be nice and warm. No need to thank me; I only do it because I care so much about you. Ha ha ha!”

Becky could take no more of this abject humiliation. She clutched at her teacher's skin and tried to pull herself up, but she could make no progress. All her clawing did was make Ms. Lovingham's nipple perk up and press her more firmly against the bra.

“Ooh~!” she cooed. “Is this your way of thanking me, little Specky? You really didn't need to do this, but if you insist, I won't tell you no. But, you're barely doing anything at all. Here, let me show you how it's done.” Helen pressed down on her nipple and started rubbing it in circles, firmly kneading poor Becky into her great heaving tit. “There, now you try. Come on, what are you waiting for? Do you need more encouragement?” Helen raised a hand to her breast and squeezed it hard enough that Becky cried out in pain. When she let go this time, Becky didn't waste any time in rubbing her teacher's areola, groping the pink, bumpy skin and kneading it with all the strength she could muster.

“Mmm~. Good girl.” Filling her glass back up, Helen kept drinking while enjoying Becky's massage, occasionally tapping on her nipple or groping herself to tease the poor girl, growing more excited and unrestrained as she downed more and more wine, until she had finished what remained of the bottle and left the kitchen.

Becky stopped rubbing the nipple amidst the bouncing of her teacher's giant boobs, wondering if maybe Ms. Lovingham had forgotten about her again. It was probably for the best if she had; she didn't know how much more of this drunken playfulness she could survive.

After a time, Becky heard the rustling of fabric, then the pressure at her back was relieved as Ms. Lovingham took off her bra, leaving the tiny girl clinging fearfully to her nipple, trying not to fall as her teacher moved around. She wouldn't have to hold on for long, though, as soon Ms. Lovingham flopped flop back onto the bed, turning her breasts into mountains and leaving Becky lying at the peak.

The tiny girl sat up shakily and looked around, finding herself atop her teacher's naked body, the strange landscape illuminated by the light of the bedside lamp. In front of her Ms. Lovingham looked down with half-lidded eyes and a mischievous smile, while behind her a giant slid down to the thick bush that grew around her teacher's pussy, a sight that set Becky's little heart racing.

Seeing the tiny girl so startled, Ms. Lovingham chuckled, causing her breasts to jiggle . “What's the matter? Don't tell me you've never seen one of these before. Hmm, but I guess you've never see one looking so big.”

“M-Miss Lovingham, please... whatever you're thinking...”

“What's that? You're going to have to speak up louder than that if you want me to hear you. Ah, but it doesn't really matter; you don't need to talk at all for what we're going to do now. Besides, I don't really care what a bug like you has to say about much of anything, so just be a good girl and keep quiet while I have my fun with you.”

Ms. Lovingham grabbed Becky roughly and brought her over to her gigantic, hairy pussy. There she dropped little Becky, letting her fall onto the mesh of thick brown hairs that held her tiny body aloft, hardly bending at all under her minuscule weight. She let the tiny girl flail around for a bit, trying to escape her prodigious bush, before pushing her down with a finger, her past the mesh of pubic hairs and onto her warm, musty crotch. 

As she was slid up and down along Ms. Lovingham's lips, Becky picked up more and more of her teacher's vaginal secretions with each pass until she was all coated with it, all the while she kept screaming her muffled screams into Ms. Lovingham's womanhood. Then she was thrust into Helen's vagina, where she was slid along the richly lubricated surface while her teacher's moans resounded all over her little world. For a minute at a time she was pushed back and forth, then taken out and allowed a quick breather before being plunged back inside, each time being rubbed more vigorously until, after one more plunge, Ms. Lovingham's finger disappeared from her back.

“That's enough from me. Why don't you take it from there? Just squirm around for me and I'll pull you out once you make me come. Or I could just leave you there to drown. Your choice!”

Kicking and flailing, Rebecca tried to climb out of Ms. Lovingham's pussy, but no matter how hard she tried, she was making no progress.

“Is that the best you can do, girl?” Helen chuckled. “Put some more backbone into it, unless you actually want to drown in there.”

Becky didn't like it, but it seemed that helping her monster of a teacher get off was her only way out of here. She pushed with arms and legs against Ms. Lovingham's vaginal wall, rubbing them up and down with all her might, but all she got in returns were mocking remarks on her inadequacy.

“My, what a sad and pathetic thing you are. I ask you to do this one little thing for me and you can't even do as good a job of it as I would with my pinky. This is the only thing you're good for at that size; if you can't even manage that then you're not worth saving.”

The more she said, the more Becky sank into despair, knowing that there was nothing she could do to avoid her death. She was too tired to go on, too tired to try and crawl out of here hole. With her lungs aching for fresh air and her consciousness fading, her feeble efforts to please her goddess of a teacher slowly died out until she fell completely still.

Not a moment later, powerful convulsions gripped Becky as Ms. Lovingham found renewed excitement at the thought of having drowned a girl in her pussy. Her fingers made the plunge inside, quickly finding the poor girl and rubbing her vigorously all over the sopping wet walls of her vagina while her intensifying moans reverberated through the great cavern.

Not until she could find no more pleasure in her own touch did Helen pull her hand back out, with her student held fast to her finger by thick vaginal juices. She beheld in amusement the tiny girl's chest heaving as she desperately sucked in air, then her breathing settled down and she went all limp. With one last smile, she wiped the tiny girl off on her inner thigh, turned off the bedside lamp, and closed her eyes, leaving Rebecca to weep over this new life of hers until she gave in to her exhaustion and fell asleep.