- Text Size +

I already told you that being carried by a normal sized person is a thrilling experience. Being carried by a horny giant is another world altogether. Anastasia held me tightly in one hand, Lisa and Mia on the other. Her grip on me was gentle and caring, a thing that couldn't be said of the two screaming women in her other hand. 


She jumped on our bed, for a second, I thought I was riding a meteor. She had jumped with such energy that her body bounced two times before settling on the mattress and I almost puked.


The rest was a flash of motion. Ann quickly undressed me from my work uniform, and shoved me inside of her jeans. Now I was caught between two layers of fabric, her pants and her underwear. 


The place was getting hot and wet. I could feel how Ann's body moved as it reacted to me crawling in that sensitive area. Every movement of mine was barely a squirm, I had to worm my way inside her underwear. Above, Ann's hands guided me.


Then I found my entrance, from the upper part of her underwear. Now I had to crawl across a bush of black hair. The musk there was hypnotic. The things Ann did, the fact that there were two more people being forced to watch, the fact that we now had to deal with actual terrorists, all began to fade away from my mind. I had a single purpose: pleasure. 


After the bush, I was welcomed into a wet, steamy hole. I didn't know where to start. I have, as most people, never had sex with a giant before. I didn't have to reason an answer. All I had to do, all my body told me to do, was to get inside.


I had already been inside of her mouth twice but this was universes apart. Now, the slightest twitch of my body sent a shockwave of pleasure that caused earthquakes here, and giant moans that went muffled by the two layers of clothing on top of me. 


I myself felt like I was being devoured by a gaping, humid maw. My survival instincts were fired up. All it took Ann to kill me was to close her legs, or to push me inside too forcefully. Whatever, survival was not a concern, only pleasure, both mine and hers, was what my mind had been reduced to.


It was an ecstatic experience. I had never felt loved on this level. This was a step beyond intimacy only possible thanks to the miraculous technology that saved humanity three generations ago and placed us at the loving hands of the Raynes. 


I found myself thanking them while in the act. Thanking her family for making me this way, for giving me the education I needed to work in the Administration, for letting me climb the ranks, for helping me find a purpose. 


I was born for this. I was born to be a plaything for Anastasia Rayne. I was born to be Bloody Ann's pet girlfriend. I was born to-


A moan. Loud, almost deafening. Ann's body contorted in a cataclysm of flesh and I was bathed in her fluids. I was bathing in Ann. My body twitched and released. And for those moments we were one.


Ann fell silent and numb and so did I. After all the ecstacy of sex, I was reduced to a panting miniature woman half inserted into her girlfriend's pussy. 


And yet, it felt like this was my ideal place, it was made for me.


I stayed like this for a couple minutes before I finally decided to crawl out, which was considerably easier now that everything was so… wet. 


I climbed through Ann's bush and emerged from her panties under her jeans. A little more crawling and I got out of there too. 


She was laying face up on our bed. It was perfect for me to just walk to her face through her body, if not for the fact that I didn't want to stain her clothes any more than they already were. I actually needed her help now. You see. I was naked and soaked in cum. If I stayed like that I would have catched a cold.


So I jumped down to the bed and walked to her face. She covered the entire landscape like a mountain. I must admit, the idea of her accidentally rolling and suffocating me between her and the mattress could get me horny again if I dwelled too much on it.


After what felt like going trekking, I reached her face. She looked so serene… when her pale blue eyes fell upon me, all I could see was a girl who had had some sort of liberating experience. 


"Elizabeth…" she greeted me with a soft whisper "where… did you learn that?"


I was about to answer that it just came to me naturally, but I found myself walking to her face and kissing her enormous lips. Then I laid down, cuddling with her cheek.


"Ann… I love you" I said.


I could not see, but I knew she was smiling.


"I love you too…" was the last thing she said before we both fell asleep. 


----------


When we woke up, it was just 10 P.M. Lisa, who had been sitting in one of the drawers with Mia this whole time (apparently Ann had told them to watch as I suggested, which I doubt they actually did) told us we slept approximately for an hour.


Well, she didn't exactly tell us, Ann demanded she tell us.


We spent the next half hour cleaning the mess we made on our bed. Well, Ann did most of the cleaning as I was occupied washing myself in the bathroom.


And then again, I knew it wasn't Ann doing the cleaning when I heard:


"Come on slaves! I know that between the two of you a mere cum stain will take you no time to clean up! Chop-chop!"


It made me chuckle. 


After I was done, I called for her and she came with the attentiveness and eagerness of a young maid to me, and handled me my pajamas. 


Now came my favourite part of sex: aftercare. 


Ann gently slipped with me into the bed sheets, where I cuddled with her face once again. 


"I've never felt so… fulfilled before" she said. 


"I figured you would have a lot more experience with this than me" I said, confused. 


"Please Lilibeth, I'm a Rayne, it's not something I'm supposed to do anyway" she replied. 


"Why?" I asked confused again. 


This time, Ann shot me a confused look. 


"Wait… Vicky didn't tell you? She asked. 


"Tell me what?" I replied. The Director and I were not on a strict need to know basis. She confided me with everything. There wasn't a secret that I wasn't aware of. This was getting discomforting. Was there something the Director didn't want me to know?.


"I mean… wait" Ann said, and stood up, and opened a drawer "I'm terribly sorry to interrupt you on your rest, slaves, but I need to speak privately with my girlfriend. I'm going to move you to another room"


All I heard were muffled variations of "wait!" as Ann carried the pair out of the room. When she returned, she closed the door behind her. I had never seen her so cautious before. Actually, I have never seen her being cautious at all.


"You're telling me, Vicky never told you about the Caroline Plan?" She asked, saying those two last words almost as if invoking some sacred scriptures. 


"Caroline Plan? As in Caroline Rayne?" I asked. Caroline Rayne was, God rest her soul, the architect behind the Great Reform. She, along with a group of scientists created the shrink ray that allowed humanity to continue living for almost a century. 


"Yes, my grandmother" Ann said. There was an admittedly strange way of pronouncing "grandmother" on her part. "Oh God, she never told you!"


Now I knew. The Director had kept something secret from me.


"You and I" she said "are going to go on a road trip tomorrow"


"Ann, what the hell is happening?" I asked, tense.


"You'll see tomorrow. We're visiting an old place." She said.


"Where are we going?" 


Anastasia’s face was a cascade of emotions, from nervousness, to sad nostalgia, to determination. 


"Home" she said "It's time you become part of the clan"