- Text Size +

It was morning now, and I was still trapped below Anastasia’s gigantic body. I was tucked between her breasts, which were held together by the pressure of her body against the mattress. 


How did I sleep, you ask? I wouldn't admit this to anyone, certainly not to Ann, but it was wonderful! You truly wouldn't understand it unless you experience it. You're bombarded by soothing heartbeats, their whole body encases you in a protective shell, you feel like a protected secret hidden away from the world…


The hard part is waking up first. I must have spent half an hour wiggling and attempting to worm my way out of her pajamas. To no avail. My only hope was for her to wake up or to turn so I could get a moment of release. None came. This monster of a woman slept soundly and in complete peace. 


So I was left here, waiting in vain for her to wake up. Have you ever been the first to wake up at a sleepover? Imagine that but instead of friends you were sleeping with your boss, and instead of a mattress you were sleeping in her titanic tits. Also she kinda thinks you're her pet. 


Maybe it was the fact that I was trapped there, virtually alone, that made me reflect on that. What were we to the Raynes?


Victoria always treated me as a person. But I won't deny she was almost condescending sometimes. She had every right to do it of course. As of now she was the most powerful human being on the planet, so I'd say she was allowed to treat me like a child in need of guidance from time to time.


Anastasia treated me like a piece of property. She handled me without asking first. She got me twice into intimate situations that, while I certainly enjoyed, wasn't really prepared for. Hell, I was literally inside her last night, and I slept with her.


And yet, I feel some sincere tenderness in her. For all the ways she waved her power around me, I never felt it to be ill intentioned, mean or cruel. Why?


She had said good pets are hard to come by. That's what I am to her. A pet. I'm less than her. I am an inferior being in her eyes. I am an animal with the ability to reason but still slightly less than a person. 


God, it was so hot.


Who are you to judge me? I work directly with the closest people there have been to gods. If one of them thinks I am their pet the least I can do is feel flattered isn't it?


"Hhhg…" groaned a voice above. Anastasia had finally woken up.


"Morning Ann! Slept well?" I greeted. 


"Mornin'…" she replied, with a yawn. "I slept wonderfully, what about you?"


"I must admit this was very comfortable" I said.


"Good…. soooo are you those people that take a shower before or after breakfast?" Ahe asked 


"Before" I replied. 


"Wonderful" she said, with immense satisfaction. 


She plucked me out of her shirt and carried me to the bathroom. It was a fancy, clean white room. With black marble furniture. Ann gently let me step out besides the washbasin, and opened the faucet. She then looked at me, with bright expectation coming out of those pale eyes of her.


Words I guess were not necessary. I began to undress. She grinned, even blushed. With the tip of her finger she gently pushed me to the basin, her nails felt like needles, but they didn't hurt.


I fell into the warm water. Ann kindly handed me a bit of soap and I began to wash myself. She spent all the time looking. Examining. She rested her head on her hands and enjoyed the view.


It didn't feel invasive to tell the truth. I had already slept with her, I've been inside her body. I guess this wasn't breaking any boundary that wasn't already broken.


"So, Ann, aren't you going to take a shower?" I asked, breaking the silence. 


She snapped out of her trance "Ah, oh me?" she said "I feel I kinda lost myself a bit Lilibeth"


She undressed too, and walked to her shower. We exchanged glances. She didn't put the curtain up.


I have never seen her like this. I must admit most of what I knew of Anastasia Rayne was what the news said and the gossip among the Administrators. The Director always tried to be empathetic whenever she was a topic of discussion. I guess I now see why.


Is Ann a deeply fucked up person? Yes, absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt. Is she capable of being genuinely gentle and kind? Yes, somehow those two statements are not incompatible with each other. Seeing her like this, naked, vulnerable, treating me like a precious little thing. I knew, deep down, that Ann didn't see me as her equal by a long shot.


But I also knew she truly seemed to like me.


----------


After we had each taken a nice shower, we returned to the bedroom where we each took our time dressing up. I of course chose my black suit, contrasting nicely with my white skin and red hair. Anastasia dressed up casually as always, with the same jeans and hoodie she had worn before. 


She gently carried me to the kitchen, where she prepared us both some breakfast. Well, not like it took her much effort. She microwaved me a tiny sized pre-cooked breakfast. Although I appreciated she had taken the time to procure them for me with anticipation. She, on the other hand, served herself a couple of cinnamon rolls. 


Look I don't know if this bitch was trying to Pavlov me into associating cinnamon with wanting to be in her mouth or if she just really liked it. 


Anastasia was eating her breakfast in small bites, long apart. I naturally asked her if something was wrong. 


"Two things are bothering me right now, pet" she said. 


I wasn't expecting to be called a pet out of nowhere, I have to admit it didn't feel so humiliating now. It was almost cute coming from her.


"What's bothering you?" I asked.


"First, the fucking riots" she said "yesterday I appeased some of the crowd's bloodlust, but it won't last forever"


"How so?"


"Do you know how these things work, pet?" She asked. 


"The riots?" 


"Exactly" she said "in this kind of riot there are, let's say, two kinds of tinies" she explained. 


"One group" she continued "consists of those with valid, understandable and workable concerns. Funding concerns, public works concerns, crime concerns. This things we can provide"


"The other group, however" Ann said in a somber tone "consists of political radicals who resent the Administration in general and my family in particular. These are the persons who disagree with The Great Reform. We cannot compromise with them"


The Great Reform being the treaty in which the United Nations agreed to shrinking most of the population, by the way.


"So what do we do about that second group?" I asked, knowing the answer full well. 


"I'll take care of them, my dear pet"


Oh, 'dear' that was new.


"And what was the other thing that was bothering you?"


If Anastasia’s mood had begun to lighten up when she began thinking of ways of disseminating indescribable violence, my question made her gloomy again.


"I… was thinking that once this whole ordeal with the riots is settled… you will have to return to Vicky" she said.


I nodded. 


"Well, it's just that… the more I think of it… I uhhh"


I think I know where this is going.


"I don't want you to go, Elizabeth" she said "messing with you is so much fun, I know its been just two days but I… really enjoy your company you know?"


"Ann?" I called.


"Hm? She said, expectantly. 


"Please, just say that you like me"


Anastasia came down to me like a feral animal. She actually slammed the table in the process. Now, she was so close to me I could smell the cinnamon in her breath.


"You didn't even flinch just now Lilibeth…"


I did not?


"You're the first one…" she continued "You're the first one that isn't afraid of me"