- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
a commission i got from ittybittyknowitall you can get a commission from him on discord, his username is ittybittyknowitall#6342
-"Oi, love? You finally got your head out your ass, or what? This is it. Just up ahead. You go on in and don't...touch...anything. You do that...and well...maybe those curious, wandering eyes of yours might just have a set of hands to follow...got it?"



You were sold.

She needed only tuck two fingers under your chin for you to barge in forward, still lingering with phantom tingles from the way she traced the base of her sensually snug hands against the nook of your neck. And that's when you realized you'd made your first, and final mistake. You felt the ground depress like you'd stepped on a landmine only far, far worse. A tiny prick in your neck, too fast for you to anticipate...and suddenly...you were hallucinating. You had to be. After all, there was no way your clothes would feel this baggy and loose, the air whipping against your naked body, and then, in an instant, you couldn't have, didn't, shouldn't be, but were...

Small.



She seemed to spot you. Her heavenly thighs overhead seeming to shower you in a little drip of drizzle-like sweat carrying the thick pheremonally rich scent of her body you wish you could touch. Only for her to step right over you and carry on, stranding you to await her return who-knows-how-much-longer later as a cheeky little remark left her towering lips impossibly high above you. You were too small to even hear it. You had to race closer. You could DIE out here. As you struggle, and shake your hips, maintaining a swift running lunge -- you just barely manage to hitch a ride in tow against the base of her boot, wincing at your fingertips turning purplish white just to stay balanced. You pant, exhausted against the corner of her footwear, gazing up just in time to hear her taunt...

::

-"Oop! Good thing he didn't trigger one of those pressure plates...snrk...what man alive could handle an ego-stomping that deadly?"



Your ego could handle an ego-stomping that deadly. Or at least, it would have to! With the faint, damp mildewy air of a temple shrouded in a thick, low-hanging fog, it almost seemed a mercy for you to be able to dip forward facefirst into the backend of a foot so large it dwarfed your every feature. You were never one for lingering and perseverating over the smaller details; more of a big picture kind of guy. But this was the ENTIRE picture. And nothing could be bigger than the woman whose name you neglected to commit to memory. All you could make out now was the pale undersides of her left sole, as you scrambled to inch your way nearer and nearer her tomboyish foot -- each step forward threatening to banish you from your precarious perch.



-"Now where did that little cheeky bugger run off to...?"




STOMP.

Her foot suddenly landed with momentum and force enough to fling you up, up, up and into the tangling mesh of her pockets, belt, and various pouches -- all equipped with state of the art medicinal supplies, items, and what appeared to be snacks enough to be stranded for a week.

If you squinted hard enough...

You could just barely make out one of her hands, inching towards your miniscule mote of a form, eliciting a scream. She was inattentively scratching her ass. *Your* ass. You were *on* her ass, judging by the divot between two massive globelike cheeks taking up your every inch of viewable empty space -- what little wasn't eclipsed. Just as you get the idea to start climbing down, the option is stripped away from you...


-"Speakin' of cheeky buggers...did...one of those little critters just bite me? My ass itches somethin' fierce...huh. Well, buggy, hope it was worth it!"



She clenches her asscheeks. Surrounding you on each side is a compact force you can't even begin to escape from. The tingling sensation of almost erotic captivity surrounds you as the mercy of fabric is the only thing keeping you from a...

Giant...flexing...pucker.

A humungous tomboyish asshole was just inches away from your face, the dirtiest part on the female body, moments away from encasing you in inescapable torment. You wanted to scream, but no noise came to you. You wanted to struggle free, but there was no space to do so through. You wanted to breathe fresher air, air that wasn't filtered through tightly-ass-hugging shorts, but your tiny, miniscule body couldn't muster up enough energy to break free. Even as you felt the tiniest little pocket of emptiness, inspiring false hope and confidence you'd be able to wrestle your way out of an ass and a hard place -- a single finger collided with your entire form...

You were hardly bigger than a crumb.

The immediate impact was, regrettably, inescapable in its sheer enormity. You were flung forward, almost pushed through a tiny tear in the worn-and-tired-to-the-point-of-dilapidation shorts straight up her taint. But instead, you were merely stuck there, as she sighed a slight heave of exhausted release...removing her hand -- and ushering in complete, utter, black-lower-back darkness. You could feel the slightly damp flesh of her anus, and the suffocating encroachment that it brought on your little form. You wanted to cry out...call out...make her even the littlest bit aware of your miniscule form...

But you couldn't.

Turns out, you weren't fit to be an adventurer after all. You weren't even fit for an outfit. You were stranded, to die, failing to keep her ass separated as the sea of fat, walloping buttcheeks crunched together and squeezed the pulverized daylights out of you. You were seeing stars at a rate faster than an astronaut entering orbit -- except there would be no return home for you. As you felt your life flashing before your eyes -- pitiably only depicting your most recent bouts of torment, you silently wished you could just drown, get it over with.

And your wish was granted; partially.

You did drown. But not permanently.

Instead, you were suffocatingly swirled up in a single bead of sweat, that carried you into another, and another, and another, until you were trapped in the deluge of countless drips and drops carrying you further and further -- right back where you started, towards her foot.

Each trumpeting thud of another step forward from her meant you were getting closer and closer to the eventual evacuation into the open air -- but what awaited you was anything but.


-"Ughghh...! A mosquito bite? Really?! How did you even get in my shoe, careless 'lil bum-bugger...!"


Just as the cold splash of sweat was due to spill over the sock and send you tumbling to a much-overdue and belaboring belated freedom, you were struck with the awful, horrible, sordid realization that there would be no freedom. You were...trapped. Stuck. Stationary and rigidly rigged in place by a hand that was scraping past the smooth, woolly covering of a sock -- tucking you in. You felt the bare rigid musty scent of a tomboy's almost male-adjacent sense of hygiene, her wiggling toes ahead banishing you to be stranded further back than you could have ever imagined eyeing this woman up at the bar. Why were you drunk, why were you so careless, why did you ever let yourself get into this impossible fantastic position to begin with.

That's when...your hip starts to vibrate.

Your eyes widen in astonished shock as you remember...***your cell phone.***

You have one single solitary shot at making contact with her, and you're already scrambling, inching against the side of a heel larger than any shoe your size would be able to fit, even if a hundred thousand stacked back to back. The light glow of your device is illuminating your pocket as you struggle against the swaying momentum of each step she takes forward, encroaching on your every last escape attempt. You can just barely nuzzle two fingers into your pocket to pinch and crabhand-claw at your phone in the
hopes you can retrieve...



-"Uhhhhm....helllooooo? Pick up already, will you? Is this some sort of prank? Because I'm gonna kick your ass bloody black and blue if it is! This is serious work...you better not be trying to to pull something...UGH....!!! What is taking so long?!"



You could just PICTURE the frustration and unavailing irritation hanging on her voice overhead.

Her wrists bent at her hips, dug into them with a reigning ferocity. Her eyes narrowed with a cross between suspicion and agitation. Her tongue flicking over the piercing on her lip like the wild splay of a snake. Her feet stomping in off-beat little half-intervals.

Of course, this was all speculation -- except that last bit.

That...you have proof of. No educated guess is made more fluidly than one under pressure -- and there's no pressure greater than a foot squishing over you with the certainty of repeatedly tapped and dug decisive striking. It was almost as if she were unwittingly aiming for you, clumsily striking you against the stink of foot-soaked sock, and of course, warm, brown, bodily heat.

You wanted to pass out, escape this torment quickly. But no sooner did you make this commitment than you abandoned it, realizing her phone was still ringing -- and picking up would be the closest you'd get to escaping this life-threatening stampede of a single foot. You juggle for the phone as you finally just barely, slimly manage to retrieve it from the confines of your pants -- pinned there almost permanently by the singular sole that could very well drive you to perish from the far-too-old-fumes alone.

Your finger inches closer and closer to the green little phone icon -- only for your grip to fail you -- as the phone is flung what feels like meter and meters away, meters further than you're capable of moving right now on your own. More horrifically, you hear a faint...'click'...and static starting to embody the small little area surrounding the stranded plastic device.


-"HELLO?"


You try to shout it back. Your voice is silenced by the wet squelching of boots and dampened sock every direction.


-"ARE YOU THERE?"

You are there. There's no point in saying as much, however. You aren't escaping this predicament, and you sure as hell don't have the words to voice that you're in it. Your eyes well up in tears from the sweltering and sordid heat as you start to succumb to a sleepiness that only you can feel. This clever girl is a bit dim at times. Somehow you start to accept your own resignation, that this is all your life will ever be, a miserable stain on the bottom end of a woman's sock. You had dreams, ambitions, goals, all the effort and stress you ever exerted reduced and done away with you...


-"IS THAT...IS THAT MY VOICE? DO I HEAR...MYSELF? OH...I GET IT. NOW I UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY."


Yes! Yes! Yes!

You feel your chest rising and falling as you try to struggle against the current of sweat pushing you back, the pressure and suffocating cloth enclosing you from light and sheathing you in warmth. You could just KISS HER, and against your better advice and knowing, you seal your lips against the side of her foot -- only to stammer and stutter back as the goddesslike adventuress overhead chuckled hoarsely.



-"YOU MUST BE NEARBY...BUT...WHERE...?!"



You have to manually grapple onto her feet this time.

She's turning. Putting the pieces together in her mind. Even if she doesn't have all of them, even if some are too small to fit together, even if she's moving around with a breakneck speed for someone as miserably puny as you -- she's starting to figure it out. You hear something chunk and shift overhead -- a trap narrowly dodged, and some scuffing. You worry she might've been harmed, but the sound of snorting laughter seems to suggest she survived, unharmed, and untrapped --



-"I'm trapped...how bloody ironic."


You almost want to laugh yourself.

It explains why you're upside down. You feel the dangling sensation of a vertigo come over you. You're too small to do anything about this...and yet, opportunity presents itself that you do. The phone, dislodged by her shifting and her shoe's movement -- collides with your palm as your fingers instinctively grip around it. She must be suspended, or tied, or somehow restrained against her will. You listen to the quiet pitter-patter of her fingers drumming against the outside of her shoe, as you blare into the phone.


-"Wha...take off my shoe? Why would I do that? Where ARE you? This isn't a time for silly practical jokes, I've snagged a trap and now we're down an adventurer! If the other of us...you already snagged a trap? Well, where are you then? I...you...WHAT? You're in my WHAT? ...


Her voice lowers to a husky aggrieved growl.


-"You were against my WHAT?"



That probably didn't warrant mentioning.

But a panicked brain does panicked things, and you were terrified senseless of your predicament -- enough to where you felt yourself start to overshare, overconfess, and had to get a hold of yourself. If the two of you were going to get out of this alive, you'd need to cooperate. Maybe there was a trigger mechanism, a really small one...no, that didn't make any sense. You want to offer something, anything, to help her out of a trap she was really only in because of you -- the guilt overcoming your tiny, pitter-pattering chest as you sunk against her foot in shame. Suddenly -- a giant finger, peeking in with a tiny bit of smittering light in tiny, iridescent sparks creeps in...a bead of sweat drips past your face as the impossibly distant set of eyes belonging to your tomboyish savior showed themselves.



-"I'm not TRAPPED, you ditsy drongo. I just said that so you'd come out of hiding. I figured you were close enough by, but hidden well enough not t'know the bloody diff."

It was...clever.

Moreso than you, anyway.



-"Well? You gonna grab hold, or are you one of those weirdos into footstuff? You're in worse off shape than we can stand t'bloody continue...so until whatever poison shrunk ya wears off, we gotta call off the bloody expedition."



You're a bit...baffled, honestly.



-"What'd ya think I was going to ditch a bugger down on his luck just because he rapelled up me bum t'save his life? Remind me to slap you later for that, by the way."


You blink a few times, before giggling. Your hands latch onto her finger as it starts to curl, cocooning you in finger flesh on all sides that saves you from the perilous predicament of being stuck in shoe-sole-hell forever. As...possibly bearable as that would be with a tomboy this cute, quirky, clever, and strangely considerate. You feel yourself lifted through the air, the woman just barely able to make you out at your teensie mite size. You're sprawled, haphazardly out in a way that almost makes it look faux-seductive...

Almost, being because you're hanging for dear life.

In front of you, like a sun god assuming her place on the horizon, the tomboyish adventurer spans as far as your eyes will go in every direction, even if you tilt your head to try and peak. She giggles a little, carefully hovering a single pinkie finger over you to give you a tiny little headpat.



-"So THIS is what became of you, eh? No biggie. I used t'bloody love dolls. S-so what? Had 'em do all kinds of explosive jumps and stunts, buuuut...I get the feeling you're th'kinda doll that likes to stay in one complete piece. Don't worry. You can be the giiiirly type of doll, while I try t'find a way to reverse whatever it is that's got you small."


She looks over the dart that once embedded itself in your neck with some probing curiosity. Some part of her wants to solve the mystery here and now, another is content to sit back and relax. She pockets it -- reaching over you a fair distance, with your face pressed and sunken into her thumb as she fingered over what very well must have been the culprit for shrinking you. She sloshed the tiny remnants of liquid tipped along the dart over a thin bead of moisture along the ground, shrinking it out of sight.



-"...I'll be honest, little guy...I'm pretty hungry...think y'could stand to wait around a little while...? Heh. Maybe we could share? I don't reckon ya'd be too picky about your portion sizes, eh?"



She slowly slips out of her boots, laying you against one of her socks as her toes stiffen up, supplying you something of makeshift stability. At least the air is a little less stale this time around. You see what appears to be a wink somewhere on the distance of her face, as you yank on your collar, the teensiest corners of a sheepish grin accompanying your smile, as a hot blush cements itself into your cheeks.

You're...

Feeling something you can't even describe for someone impossibly bigger than you. You want to put into words what it is, but you don't, you can't. Instead, you sit silently, as you watch her pull a granola bar that spans further than her hands -- and thus -- further than you can see all of. She brings it up to her lips, covering her mouth as a courtesy to keep crumbs from flying. Rather comically -- you still see all of her lips, the wetness of her saliva caught like webbing against her lip's underside, confining countless crumbs as big as you into place.

Her swallows are audible. Her chewing and crunching are meteoric in impact, the bits of protein chunks mashed to little bits look...almost graceful. You're silently waiting for a bit of your own take to intake -- but she seems to catch notice before you do that you've been staring...and for quite a while. You laugh, nervously, forgetting you're almost too small to be audible without the aid of your phone.


-"Huuuuungrrryyyy?"


She teases.

You're suddenly pinched behind the head, delicately by the shirt. The precision with which she grabs you is...shockingly soft, directed, not a bit of skin -- all clothing -- as your insect-sized extremities sag against the clasp of your clothes. Your entire body is vaulted, lifted off the ground and hovered in the air, with
the back of your shirt grasped at and your eyes settling wearily over what's in front of you. Those enormous, beautiful eyes, contrasted against a sea of cinnamon-colored skin, a somewhat thin, narrowly jutted nose, and smug, luscious, pillowy lips -- puffy enough to dance against, sink and fall past.

-"How about...you pick...your favorite piece, huh? Aaaaaa~"


She's going to eat you.

You're CONVINCED she's going to eat you. You're CERTAIN she's going to eat you. Up until...she doesn't eat you. Below you are strings of cascading, melting pools of saliva over every reflectively polished tooth. Her tongue lashes upwards, then back down again, against a mouth that takes up your every inch of surroundings. Mashed and mushed food, surprisingly appetizing for the chunks that aren't quite bitten up -- surround every side. Her breath is like a regaling, violent wind, and you're almost too charmed to care that you're getting closer and closer than comfort would permit. Your eyes are struggling to process what they're seeing before it touches you, as the snarky voice overhead, omnipresently surrounding you murmurs...


-"How about you take some time to decide, eh? After all...you're gonna be like this for a while...we need to learn how to bloody ration! And what...mfmf...whaht behtter wahy tho dho thaht...thahn sheeing the pharts that -- *glp* that I eat? ...oh."



A gulp.

Darkness.

Without fanfare, you're flung towards the end of her mouth, where her throat begins.

You're stuck.

Her throat is seizing up around you.

You're pressed back up in a series of amused coughs, as the giantess who nearly swallowed you past her slick esophageal lining seems to be trying to retrieve you. You squirm, thrash, and press until you're ragdolled in her mouth again, as gushing little pools of spit threaten to overtake you. Oh god, is she swallowing you again?! You feel your entire body meshed and masticated over, barely missing being dissected by giant teeth, as what sounds like playful laughter chides you on, a tongue beating you closer and closer to her lips...

Until you're stuck again. This time on them...

As they're brought to the back of her hand...kissing. You're stuck, one final time, stationary, as her eyes latch onto you. Her tongue makes short work of the remaining bits of partially chewed food -- careful to consume them, and not you, over the brief course of a few moments time. You start to shake where you lay, half wanting to be outraged, and half too aroused by the throbbing feeling between your legs -- thankfully masked by the soaking spittle concealing an...indiscretion of yours.

Apparently, you got a little too excited. Didn't even realize over the gushing waters and threatening spittle that you had...worked yourself past a regrettably abrupt climax. Flicking and banishing what little evidence remained beyond your erection, the tomboy chimed in.

-"HAH! Had a little accident, did we? You didn't think I was gonna lose you a bloody-gain did ya? Don't worry mate...you're MY responsibility now...s'there's no sense in uh...crying over a lil spilled milk~

-"HAH! Had a little accident, did we? You didn't think I was gonna lose you a bloody-gain did ya? Don't worry mate...you're MY responsibility now...s'there's no sense in uh...crying over a lil spilled milk~


You have never been more humiliated in your life.

You're glad you didn't keep track, because if there's one ego flattening thing more than being stomped under a woman's foot, it's winding up lasting less than maybe a few minutes in her mouth in the most overwhelming charybdis-type blowjob in the history of having a member.

She seems to give you a sympathetic look, before her shrewd eyes spot what seems to be the matter. Even if she appeared presently aware of it moments ago, her finger suddenly poked and prodded into place against your groin, circling it several times over with a gentle series of frisking touches. Her half-shut eyes settle over you, drooping to the point of sensuality. You watched the shape of every word sink into her lips -- slow, deliberate, and thought over for every syllable count.

-"If we...really think about it...that...thing is what gotcha bloody into this mess, isn't it, luv? Well...don't fret none anymore...I'm happy t'think over it with you...ponder...really...rub my hands t'gether...to try and get you out of this..."



She sunk her palm underneath the back of you, propping you into place as the soft, warmth of her palmflesh took up all you could see. She feigned deep, introspective thought while she jerked you senseless, repeatedly pumping her hand over your groin. This time you felt it. The deliberate, attentive concentration of force and pressure on your penis. She throttled your meager frame with an endless expanse of warm skin, as she began to pivot you back towards the mouth you just leaked into. Repeatedly, you collided with her mouth. Repeatedly, you collided with her gushy little drips of spit. Repeatedly, you felt the swirling vortex brought on by her tongue dressing you up and down, easing you into the damp enclosure of her damp breath tracing over your shaft, as her big, pillowy lips smothered you...


-"What to do...with a tiny like you....what to do, what to do..."


She kept...pondering aloud, those perseverating words as you slid down her throat -- this time -- on the outside, towards her hot, stuffy tits. You heard a threateningly loud button unfasten, then another, then two more, before her cleavage became less cramped...and you were slid right into place. Like some sort of treasured necklace, spoiled senseless by the breasts on either side of you now encompassing the whole of your lower half. She squished them together, just to taunt you -- then to torment you fully.


-"I'm thiiiinkiiing...I should just keep you between my tits until I decide! Like some sorta...good luck charm! Reminds me I know better, always. About traps, about which men t'bring on expeditions...and which ones are the cutest when they get all squirmy and wriggly...I knew you'd be fun...and...now I've got proof...so sit tight, lil guy...bumpy ride ahead~"


She wasn't kidding.

You collided with her breasts over, and over, cycled between them, smooshed suffocatingly close. Your eyes winced, shut, shuddered, and your breathing hitched to an almost suffocated standstill. The taste, scent, sight, and sensation of being boob-smooshed would never leave you again, even if she ever did decide to fish you out. By now, you couldn't even see if she continued the mission or not without you. Every footstep senselessly jerked your cock off at the sheer repeated bludgeoning, soft impacts of her cleavage-collisions. Her mountains of titflesh repeatedly jostled you and drove you to the brink of an bliss you couldn't name.

But it was yours.

You felt her body rocking with each rhythmic motion, spurring you onto repeated orgasms. Your eyes flinched shut whenever a staircase, or some sort of ascent accompanied, as you struggled repeatedly to find a balance somewhere, somehow, in this intoxicatingly aromatic little bundle of unbearable overtaking of every sense. Even her soft little words seemed to be meant to spur you on, two of her fingers alone shoving you out of sight between the invigorating space of her tits...


-"Whew...is it hot out...lucky I've got you to cool me down, huh?~ Keep my skin from sticking together a bit too heftily...isn't that just cute? A little bloody boobstuffer, suffocating between my tits...try not to get baked by tits so much bigger than you are! Or...t'make a bloody mess that I'm not cleaning up...orrr...to get lost somewhere down b'low my taut taint!"


She snickered at your misery, your predicament, your struggles...until you felt it. Building from the base of your shaft. The orgasm to end all orgasms. The climax that would rob you of your consciousness. The one that you would not be able to walk back, call off, or divert. Your eyes strained and your mouth pointlessly opened, only to take in a gigantic mouthful of titflesh. Your cock twitched, as the rhythmic squishing of her tits -- was she using her hands for this now? -- started to crank up, picking up until the tip of your aching, squealing cock leaked in two thick, creamy discharges. You felt your cum pelt against inescapably large tits...



-"Ooooh...? Did you just...was that your? Bloody MEN....augh..."


She rolled her eyes...but...aided you in dabbing up the surprisingly sizable load of cum you just rubbed out against her tits. It was clear she was only teasing you -- given the hand, or, two hands, rather, that she played in aiding you along. You could only stare up at her in amazement as a small kerchief was dotted against your cumsoaked body and spattered clothes, as she pinched you up by a single leg and eyed over you. You...weren't sure how precisely you got into this mess, if anything, you're lost entirely by what just transpired so swiftly, so sensually, so overwhelmingly. But...

Some...part of you hopes you're able to keep this 'thing' going. And it's not just the part of you that made a huge, sticky mess all over your lower-half. With your eyes drifted shut and your breath stumbling to form words, she cuts you off with a simple assurance of exactly what you were hoping for.


-"I'm going to stuff you back in there now, alright? You better behave yourself, or you're not gonna like what happens...perverted little mite...I'll do something...gross, like...stuff you up my bum so deep y'won't see sunshine for a week! Or I'll...I'll...I'm not even bloody sure yet, but you won't like it, y'hear? Lil creep...heh."


You laugh a little. She laughs with you. There's a soft brief moment where your eyes meet and you feel...seen. Not too small for her at all. An inverse of your sizes, she almost seems bashful around you. Beholden to your judgement. Like you're some tiny King lucky enough to be smitten with a giantess adventurer. But as swiftly as the rush of power overtook you, soon too is it taken from you as you feel your body slowly submerged again, past a puddle of sweat, and into brown, all-encompassing tits bigger than any set you've ever laid eyes on. You feel the inescapable rush of being trapped, and subjected to the repeated air-denying torment of her suffocating embrace...and you embrace it in turn. Accept this as your new place, your new inescapable little circle of care, and realize you're safer now than you ever were.


-"Adventure waits for no one, lil guy. All the world's discoveries will be made with or without us. So how'sabout we make it with us, yeah, my good luck charm?"


She begins. Her finger reaches into your precariously deep little corner and strikes at your head a few time before slow, melodic, almost musical rubbing.


-"...I think...we're gonna make a great team, th'two of us."



You couldn't agree more. Not because you don't, or even do, but your head is rather stuck in place with the crushing impact of her tits, and her finger nuzzling against you. But...somehow, it's a peaceful sort of torment. Your tiny eyes settle over the little creep of light to see a giant swathe of a slowly budding smile easing into her face. She presses her hair back out of her face, and chuckles smugly at your little confinement. She likes it almost as much as you do. Just a little bit. And you get the feeling she's going to for quite some time.
Just a little bit.
Chapter End Notes:
a commission i got from ittybittyknowitall you can get a commission from him on discord, his username is ittybittyknowitall#6342