- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A dozen men escape from their captivity. Will they survive?

Tags: crush, feet, violent

Faint light shined through the typical suburban residence on an early weekday morning. Silence filled the air as the residents of the household slept peacefully. In the upstairs master bedroom slept a middle-aged married couple, Patricia and Claire. Down the hallway from them slept their two daughters, Abbey and Avery, in separate bedrooms.

Of course, when referring to the residents of the household, one would instantly think of the women or girls that dwelled there. No one would pay much thought to the other living creatures that resided in the house, whether they be rodents, insects, or men. Not only were they insignificant, but they were just temporary occupants, after all.

The dozen of men in the kitchen were no different. They were purchased with the intention of being eaten as part of the ordinary family’s dinner. At most, they would survive for only a few days inside the house before meeting their brutal end.

Patricia had left the container of men on the kitchen counter, as she almost always did. There was no chance the men could escape from their plastic confinement, or so she thought. For the first time in the men's lives, however, luck was on their side.

From being in the grocery bag with much larger and heavier objects, their container was dented. Patricia either didn’t notice or didn’t think much of it when she left the dented container on top of the kitchen counter.

Overnight, the men had managed to knock over the cylindrical canister on its side. Almost immediately, they were rolled off from the kitchen counter onto the floor below. The collision with the floor resulted in a loud noise, but it went unnoticed by the sleeping women of the household.

The impact left many of the men shaken up, but some of them were able to quickly get up and head towards the exit of their prison. Unlike some other containers, the top of theirs was not tightly sealed. Because a man would not be expected to climb up the walls of the cylindrical container, it was figured that a cheap plastic top would be sufficient. In this case, the design flaw worked in the men’s favor.

While several men escaped and scattered towards different parts of the kitchen, some stayed back since they were still recovering from the long drop onto the floor. From the dim light that illuminated the kitchen, they suspected they still had time until one of the women from the household noticed their escape.


Like most mornings, Patricia was the first one awake in the household. Before showering and getting dressed for work, however, she always brewed a cup of coffee. Continuing her everyday routine, she headed to the kitchen to start her day.

After walking downstairs, she entered the dimly lit kitchen still half-asleep and dressed in her sleepwear, a white t-shirt with white panties. While yawning, she walked over to make a cup of instant coffee, as she did every morning. Her bare feet slapped against the cold, laminated floor as she walked, and with one of her steps, she felt a crunch beneath her right foot.

“What the..?” she murmured, tiredly, as she thought about what she had just stepped in. She hopped toward the counter and flipped on the light to better inspect her foot. On her sole was a glaring splotch of blood. Looking close by on the floor, she realized what it was.

As evident by the empty plastic container on the floor, the dozen men she had purchased the previous day had somehow managed to escape. She didn’t know how exactly, as she never had any issues before with leaving containers on the counter. Now, she knew for next time.

In proximity to the remains of the man she had stepped on were three other men. All of them were running away upon having noticed her. Effortlessly, she walked over and picked up each one of them.

With the men trapped in her enclosed fist, she pondered what to do with them. From having been on the floor and getting into who knows what, they were clearly unsanitary to eat anymore. She thought about throwing them away into the garbage, but if they escaped once already, the little bastards could probably do it again.

She figured the easiest way to dispose of them would be to simply rinse them down the sink. Still, she didn’t like the idea of them somehow surviving and crawling back up the pipes, however slim a chance that may be. Eventually, an easy solution came to her.

After walking over to the sink with her fist still closed, Patricia turned the handle to run cold water. She flipped a nearby switch, prompting the loud, thundering noise of the garbage disposal.

With her hand over the sink, she unclenched her fist, releasing the three men into the sink below. Each of them was quickly pulled by the flow of the water, and, despite their best efforts to swim in the opposite direction of the current, they were carried into the dark hole of the kitchen sink.

With no way to resist, the sharp blades from the garbage disposal instantly shredded them into pieces. Their harrowing screams were drowned out by the running water and the whirring noise of the garbage disposal. Their minced remains were carried with the water into the sewage pipes below.

Meanwhile, Patricia looked around the floor of the kitchen. She had no clue where the other eight men had escaped to, but she didn’t have time to figure it out. Her morning schedule was tight enough as it was, so she would have to solve this mystery later.

For the next week, the eight tiny men would lurk in the shadows of the house, surviving on crumbs and other droppings from the enormous women of the household. While they initially managed to live unnoticed, sooner or later, they would eventually slip up.




One afternoon, Patricia entered the kitchen and made her way over to the dishwasher to unload the dishes. As she walked through the room, she noticed movement out the corner of her eye. Glancing over, she saw a tiny man scurrying away on the floor.

“Gotcha!” she yelled as she finally found one of the missing men that had escaped. She headed over to the backdoor of the kitchen and grabbed one of her daughter’s flip-flops that was laying on the doormat. Quickly, she returned back to the man’s location with the flip-flop in her hand. Despite leaving him for a few seconds, the man was unable to traverse any notable distance.

“And where do you think you’re going, huh?” Patricia teased while hovering the flip-flop over the tiny man’s body. The man was scurrying away toward the refrigerator, likely to hide underneath it. Unfortunately for him he could not outrun the giant woman who towered above him.

"Yeah, you're not going anywhere little guy." she mocked before she rapidly swatted the man with the flip-flop. Upon inspecting the bottom of the rubber footwear, she saw the squished remains of the man. She could slightly make out some of his limbs, which were twitching, while other parts of his body were flattened into mush.

While chuckling to herself in triumph, Patricia walked over to the garbage bin. She slid the bottom of the flip-flop on the edge of the bin, and the man’s lifeless body descended into the garbage with the rest of the family’s trash.




On a different afternoon, Abbey entered the front door of the house after arriving home from school. She set her backpack down on the floor and slipped her feet out of her white canvas sneakers. Feeling hungry from eating a light school lunch, she headed to the kitchen for an after-school snack.

At the same time, a lone man was desperately searching for crumbs on the kitchen floor. He had scoured roughly half of the kitchen throughout the day, but was having no luck finding anything worth eating. Upon hearing noise from another area of the house, he realized his current predicament. He was out in the open with no place nearby to hide.

As Abbey entered the kitchen, the man had no idea where to run to. While he panicked, the enormous girl unknowingly walked towards him. As she got closer, he was knocked off his feet by her thunderous footsteps. The man could only watch as her enormous foot quickly drifted above him before descending right on top of his body, ending his life instantly.

After feeling like she stepped on something, Abbey looked down and lifted her foot up off the floor.

“Ewww!” she exclaimed disgustedly after noticing the flattened man on the bottom of her foot. Immediately, she pulled off her sock and let it drop to the floor. Then, she ran out of the room, opting to leave the mess for one of her mothers to clean up.

Later that night, Patricia and Claire shared some laughs and ridiculed Abbey for being scared of something so small and insignificant as a man. Even Avery joined in on the taunting. At least some people were able to find humor in the situation.




A couple of days later, Avery walked downstairs after receiving a text from her friend. She planned to meet her at the park. Given that there was nothing exciting to do in the neighborhood, they would frequently hang out by just loitering around the park. She quickly put on her sneakers that were near the front door and left the house to join her friend.

Unbeknownst to her, there was something, or rather someone, in her shoe. Minutes prior, a man was wandering along the baseboard of the hallway. Upon hearing noise from one of the women approaching, he looked for any potential place to seek shelter. In a bit of panic, he jumped into the opening of a shoe that was tilted on its side.

As it turns out, that was not the best place to hide. The shoe was quickly tilted over, and the girl's enormous foot entered. Fortunately, he managed to flee towards the toe section of the shoe where her foot wasn’t long enough to reach him.

But, as she walked, the unstabilized movements caused him to frequently bounce into her toes. Initially, Avery didn’t think anything of it. But over time, it became a nuisance to her. Once Avery joined up with her friend, they walked together on the sidewalk until Avery finally had enough.

“Ugh. There’s something in my shoe.” she complained to her friend while pulling off her white sneaker. She tilted it upside down and banged on the sole to empty out whatever was inside. She assumed a pebble would fall out, but to her surprise, a tiny man dropped out instead.

The man landed hard against the rigid sidewalk, and the forceful impact essentially broke all his bones. He lay on the ground motionless. Internally, he was screaming in immense pain.

“Huh?” Avery asked herself, dumbfounded.

“So that’s where you hide your pets?” her friend joked. “Oooh, can I squish him?”

“What do I care?” remarked Avery while she dwelled on how the man ended up in her shoe.

Satisfied with Avery’s answer, her friend excitedly lifted up her foot and proceeded to stomp the man repeatedly. With childish laughter, she took pleasure in the sight from her splattered art all over the concrete.




One different morning, Claire was at the front door about to leave for work. Before leaving, she quickly headed to the kitchen to grab the lunch that Patricia prepared for her the night before.

Entering the kitchen, she walked to the refrigerator and grabbed the plastic tupperware containing her lunch. While she closed the refrigerator door, she looked down and noticed something scurrying by her feet. A tiny man was desperately trying to run beneath the refrigerator to avoid being seen by the enormous woman.

While Claire was tempted to just stomp the pest right then and there, it would no doubt leave a mess on the pristine kitchen floor. She knew Patricia wouldn't be too pleased if she saw that.

Before the man could reach the refrigerator, Claire picked him up and carried him outside to the front of their house. Placing him on the sidewalk, she watched for a few seconds as the tiny man scampered away from her.

Claire debated simply letting him run free, but squishing him would barely take any more of her time. After making a quick decision, she lifted her foot up and stepped down onto the man, twisting her foot to ensure he was properly dead. Wiping her shoe on the sidewalk to clear off any substantial mess, she then headed to her car to leave for work.




One evening, Abbey and Avery sat at the kitchen table eating cookies and milk as an after-dinner snack. While they enjoyed their delicious treat, they were unaware of the four tiny men under the kitchen table.

Earlier, the men had noticed the extraordinary amount of crumbs left on the floor from the family's dinner. After figuring the coast was clear, they all dashed towards the alluring droppings before one of the women would have the chance to clean it up. Unfortunately, while they were feasting on crumbs, the two girls entered the kitchen. Rashly, the men hid underneath the table to avoid being detected.

Unexpectedly, the two girls sat at the kitchen table, leaving the men no opportunity to escape. The men could only tremble in fear as they looked on at the huge bare feet and towering legs of the two enormous girls.

Once the girls had finished eating their snack, Avery darted out of the room while Abbey was left to clean up her mess.

"Wow, thanks Avery." Abbey remarked sarcastically at her irksome younger sister. She grabbed both of their glasses of milk and dumped them into the sink. Then, she went back to the table to clean off any crumbs. While there were barely any crumbs on her side of the table, her sister's side was littered with them.

Sweeping the crumbs with her hand, she knocked them off the table and onto her awaiting palm. Because some accidentally fell off her hand, she looked down at the floor where a bunch of other crumbs were, likely from Avery. More notably, she saw something larger than a crumb. A man, four of them, to be exact. Backing away slowly from the table, she called out to her mom.

"Mom!" she yelled frantically.

Having heard the commotion, Patricia made her way to the kitchen. "What? What are you screaming about?"

Rather than a verbal answer, Abbey just pointed at the floor. As Patricia looked, she instantly spotted the four men.

"Aha!" Patricia yelled. "Abbey, grab me the vacuum cleaner."

Without hesitation, Abbey followed her mother's orders. In the hallway closet, she grabbed the vacuum cleaner and hastily returned to her mother. At the same time, the men had not moved. There was nowhere to run to. They figured the safest place was underneath the table.

With a flip of a switch, Patricia turned on the vacuum. The loud, roaring noise frightened the men and scared some of them into running away.

Snickering to herself, Patricia pushed the vacuum towards one of them. As the vacuum ran over his tiny body, he was sucked up. She could have easily sucked up all four of them at once, but she wanted to instill fear into each of them. They could have just accepted their fate as being dinner ingredients, but no, they had to have escaped. Because of that, they deserved to have their last few seconds alive filled with terror.

One by one, Patricia picked them off, letting them scamper a bit before sucking them up with the vacuum. The men tried to run as fast as their little legs would let them, but it was no use. They were all easily suctioned up and carried into the compartment of the vacuum to be trapped with dust.

Flipping off the switch of the vacuum, Patricia let out a sigh. "There. Hopefully, that's the last of them."

Chapter End Notes: