- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This will be a collection of standalone (for the most part) stories. Feel free to tell me what aspects of this world you like, and I may explore more of it

Author's Chapter Notes:

Ashley gets ready for her basketball game, unaware that a tiny man is trapped in her shoe

Tags: unaware, inshoe crush

The tiny man awoke, still in his horrid nightmare, trapped in the stale air and nauseating stench of his insufferable prison. Blinded by darkness, he rose from the strange terrain, struggling to breathe against the stuffy odor surrounding him. Sweat trickled down his bare skin as he wandered aimlessly through the black void, hopelessly searching for an exit. But like his previous endeavors, it was all in vain. Insurmountable walls of an unscalable texture surrounded him on all sides. With no means of escape, he was trapped indefinitely, once again at the mercy of the fearsome deities who ruled over him.

Loud, thunderous noises boomed in the distance, breaking the prominent silence he had grown accustomed to. The ominous rumbles grew louder and more intense as they drew near, making him shudder as he quickly realized what they were: Voices, several of them, sharp and feminine. The deafening uproar offered him little comfort, for he knew these were not the sounds of peaceful angels but rather those of devilish monsters. Though indistinguishable, each piercing voice flooded his mind with fear and dread, evoking visions of the unimaginable horrors the demonic brutes were capable of. 

Beyond the towering steel structure outside his secluded environment was a vast open room, far befitting his diminutive size. Rows of red metal lockers lined the massive chamber, with flat wooden benches orderly spaced throughout. Though foreign to him, to the colossal goddesses of the world, it was an ordinary school locker room, a communal place for high school students to change into and out of their gym uniforms as part of their physical education classes. Several hours had passed following the last school bell, and while there had been a steady calm, a sudden burst of activity shattered the once-quiet atmosphere.

Laughter and excitement filled the extensive locker room as one girl after another stepped through the arching doorway, their raucous commotion echoing throughout the room. The predominantly tall and robust crowd of juniors and seniors made up the varsity basketball team, fifteen of the school's most skilled and competitive athletes. Dressed in their formal game-day attire, some in casual dresses, others in blouses paired with skirts or slacks, the spirited crew arrived fresh from their pregame meeting, amped up for their home game. With the season winding down and the playoffs on the horizon, they had every reason to be psyched.

Amidst a room full of joyous energy, one solitary soul endured constant agony, trapped in a smelly den of dry, stagnant air. The tiny man remained out of sight, tucked away in a seemingly ordinary basketball shoe perched atop the shelf inside one girl's locker, subjected to the sickening aroma of months' worth of accumulated foot sweat. Powerless to escape, all he could do was restlessly await his release from his strange captivity. Despite facing despairing circumstances, he clung to the hope of eventual freedom, unaware that he was merely caught in a prank orchestrated by one girl against another. 

As the booming voices of the monstrous teens drew near, gathering outside the locker, the man braced himself, anxiously preparing for what was to come. An abrupt click, accompanied by the metallic creak of the locker door opening, introduced fresh light, dispelling the previous pitch-black darkness. He surveyed the dim environment, taking in the unfamiliar surroundings. Beneath him stretched a relatively flat red floor, bearing slight depressions in areas where the color had also faded. White walls surrounded him, forming a curved enclosure, with the roof sloped down at one end, gradually approaching the ground. The other end rose upward, creating a large gaping hole through which the faint light emanated. 

The noisy chatter carried on as the man approached the mysterious opening, wary of what might be lurking above. But instead of a massive, menacing face looming over him as he had expected, there was nothing but the locker room ceiling soaring overhead, partially obscured by the top edge of the locker. Minutes passed as he waited for something to appear, and despite gradually easing his guard, his nervousness persisted amidst the ongoing clamor in the background. He drifted deep in thought, mulling over his uncertain future, when two colossal fingers suddenly emerged.

In a state of shock, the frightened man stumbled backward as the two massive fingers latched onto the heel of the shoe. The pair of long, thick digits were those of a tall young woman standing in front of the locker, clad in basketball gear. She sported lengthy, blonde hair pulled into a ponytail, held back by an athletic headband. Her white polyester team jersey, snugly tucked into baggy shorts of a similar style, concealed her slim, slender waistline. Beyond her smooth, bare legs, a pair of black cushioned crew socks covered her size ten feet. Her name was Ashley, captain of the varsity basketball team.

Ashley stood out as the undisputed star of the team, admired by her teammates and coaches alike. Her towering stature and nimble physique bolstered her dominance on the basketball court, driving her team toward consistent success. In addition to her exceptional skills as a point guard, she also excelled academically, positioning herself for admission to a prestigious university on scholarship. Like most women, she had a bright future ahead of her, one of limitless opportunities where anything was possible.

But while one gender experienced endless prosperity, the other endured perpetual hardship, relegated to roles as food, pets, and playthings for the superior sex. Girls like Ashley had treated them all the same, perceiving it as the natural order of life. The innocent man trapped in her footwear was no exception, having been raised as a pet his whole existence, forced to suffer at the cruel whims of his sadistic young owner. His current predicament represented yet another instance of his owner's ruthless cruelty, but this was one situation he would not emerge unscathed from.

As an elite athlete, Ashley owned top-of-the-line basketball shoes, prioritizing quality and performance over cost. Her sturdy high-top sneakers, styled in the team's signature red and white colors, provided excellent support and traction on the court, helping her endure intense games and rigorous practice sessions. Despite costing an entire paycheck, she felt comfortable leaving them in her locker, unconcerned that someone would steal or tamper with them. Little did she know, a small surprise awaited her in her right shoe, courtesy of one of her mischievous teammates. The unfortunate critter lingered in a precarious position, concealed from Ashley's unsuspecting gaze as she innocently retrieved her sneakers from her locker.

In one swift motion, Ashley yanked her shoes from the top shelf, instantly reshaping the man's reality as she lowered them down beside her. Gravity took hold, plunging him into the foul depths of the shoe despite his flailing efforts to resist. He struggled to regain his balance, fighting against the swaying movements as she leisurely walked toward a nearby bench. Before he could recover his footing, she released her grip, sending both shoes crashing to the ground. The forceful collision propelled him upward until he ultimately came to rest on his stomach near the center of the insole. He remained motionless, rocked by the agonizing impact, feeling dazed and impaired, all while Ashley settled onto the bench, still oblivious to his presence.

Ashley's eyes drifted to the floor, between the bench and the lockers, where her shoes landed amid the familiar feet of her teammates. She extended her hand toward her left shoe, dragging it closer to her before slipping her sock-clad foot snugly inside. The size ten shoe hugged her foot perfectly, providing a cozy fit that was neither constricting nor loose. After a few firm presses against the ground to gauge the comfort, she tied the laces into a traditional bunny loop before reaching for her other shoe, using her feet to wedge it closer.

A startling tremor shook the man's surroundings, unsettling the ground beneath him. Still on his stomach, he looked ahead to the opening of the shoe, where a looming shadow soon obscured the light. With another quake, the surface underneath him tilted, sending him tumbling forward as an enormous, dark figure descended into his captivity. Though he tried to reverse course, he had little time to react as the unknown beast lunged at him quickly. Its formidable weight toppled him onto his back, leaving him incapacitated and struggling for breath as it plowed over him.

While the man bore the full brunt of the one-sided exchange, Ashley hardly registered it, brushing off the faint object she felt when she slipped her shoe on as nothing significant. He stayed pinned beneath her foot, gasping for air under the thick fabric of her sock as he tried to think of any possible way to free himself. But it was too late. In the same manner as she did with her left shoe, Ashley firmly pressed and stomped on the ground to ensure a comfortable fit. With one fatal stomp, all his bones and organs were crushed, ending his life instantly. Whatever semblance remained of him was pulverized with each successive stomp until he was nothing more than mushy, red paste.

"What the..?" Ashley exclaimed, hastily slipping off her shoe as she felt something wet under her foot. She lifted her foot with her hand, only to discover a gory mess staining the underside of her sock, a familiar sight she recognized all too well.

"Okay, who put a man in my shoe?" She asked disgustedly, drawing the attention of her nearby teammates, each puzzled by her sudden outburst. But their confusion quickly turned to laughter upon spotting the bloody, mashed-up carcass on Ashley's foot. While they found humor in the situation, Ashley became increasingly irritated, realizing she would likely never find the culprit. She rolled her eyes before joining in on their amusement. "Assholes."

Without a spare basketball sock to change into, she was forced to make do with the one she was wearing, smeared with the man's pulpy remains. She walked to the adjoining restroom, carefully tiptoeing on her right foot to avoid leaving a bloody trail on the clean tile floor. After grabbing some tissues from the wall dispenser, she painstakingly scrubbed the nasty goo from her foot, wiping away the excess blood, shattered bones, and splattered organs. Despite repeatedly scrubbing as hard as she could, a faint red stain still persisted on the black dri-fit fabric, prompting a resigned sigh as she accepted it was nearly impossible to remove all the blood. Frustrated, she crumpled the used tissues in her hand before disposing them in the nearest trash bin.

With most of the man's remains discarded, she grabbed more tissues to clean up what was left of him inside her shoe. Fortunately, after a few thorough scrubs, the bloodstain on her red insole became unnoticeable, especially when compared to the glaring red splotch on her black sock. After cleaning the inside of her shoe as best she could, she hastily slipped it back on and hurried to catch up with her teammates, who had already started to leave the locker room. With the immature prank now behind her, it was time to concentrate on the game ahead.

The last traces of the man's existence were scattered across three places: First, crumpled within a tissue, nestled in the trash bin of the girls' bathroom, where he would become entombed by snot-covered paper, bloody tampons, and other assorted waste before his eventual burial in a distant landfill. Secondly, imprinted on the fibers of Ashley's sock, gradually fading into obscurity following several cycles in the washing machine. And lastly, engraved onto the insole of Ashley's basketball shoe, accompanying her through numerous games until the shoe reached its inevitable end, where it would be thrown away only to end up in some faraway landfill, joining similar fates of countless other men in the world.