- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Maxine prepares a diverse meal for breakfast

Tags: violent, vore

It was a calm, carefree spring morning. The harmonious chirping of birds echoed throughout the scenic city park as various women were out and about enjoying the refreshing, warm weather. A group of elderly friends were huddled around the park benches, gossiping amongst themselves. A few mothers were gathered at the playground, playing with their daughters. In the open grass, a woman and her dog were engaged in a playful game of fetch.

Elsewhere, the trails of the park were flowing with activity. Some women were taking a leisurely stroll, casually soaking up the soothing ambiance of the park, while others were out for a vigorous run or jog, buzzing along the trails with vibrant purpose. One such woman was a young brunette, Maxine, dressed in typical running gear, with her revealing sports bra and tight running shorts accentuating her toned, athletic figure. The worn-out treads of her running shoes pounded against the pavement as she forcefully pushed through her intense morning exercise.

Now that summer was approaching, the robust young woman had returned to a steady training routine like many others. On her off days from the gym, she usually went jogging, weather permitting. While it wasn't one of her favorite activities, as she was more into competitive sports and weightlifting, she recognized the importance of cardio in her training. Plus, it was a nice change of pace from her strenuous strength workouts, she had to admit.

With the sun beating down on her, Maxine attempted to catch her breath as she neared the homestretch of her morning jog. Sweat trickled down her forehead, glistening in the bright sunlight as she gasped for air. Though she appreciated the renewed warm weather after a gloomy winter, she wasn’t looking forward to jogging in the miserable summer heat. Spring weather was brutal enough.

As she exited the park, she slowed down, decelerating to a brisk walking pace upon seeing her condo building in the distance. Fortunately, the perks of living nearby meant she only had to walk a few blocks home. Letting out deep breaths, she relished in the shade of the nearby buildings as she walked down the vibrant urban boulevard. Cars whizzed by on the street, with an occasional bicycle or scooter zooming through. Other women strolled along the sidewalk beside her, each with a different destination to which they were headed. It was a lively day, just like any other.

The journey home took her past many decorative storefronts, some of which she often frequented. A row of exquisite flowers adorned the exterior of a lovely florist shop. The windows of a beloved bakery showcased an assortment of freshly baked sweets. The front display of an upscale clothing store exhibited the latest designer dresses. There were many diverse shops covering a variety of needs, a sign of prosperous times.

Outside a familiar boba tea shop, a few women sat around, casually sipping their chilly beverages, enticing the dehydrated Maxine. Though tempted to stop for a cool, refreshing drink, she pushed on home, ignoring her dry mouth. The sooner she could get to her air-conditioned condo, the better. She picked up her pace, deciding to stop gawking.

After a few more blocks, she finally arrived at her condominium, where she spotted an older woman walking her dog out front. The furry canine approached Maxine excitedly, restless for attention. As much as the dog's owner apologized, figuring she didn’t want to be bothered, Maxine took no issue and happily bent down to pet the cute mutt. She was always gentle and sweet with animals despite her often unfriendly demeanor. With some lighthearted cooing, the dog eventually heeded their owner.

Maxine brushed the fur from her hands as she stood up, beaming slightly from the cute encounter, and entered the building, eager to return home. Welcomed by a stimulating draft, she took a brief moment to savor the cool air before being promptly greeted by the building attendant.

“Maxine, right?” the doorwoman asked, sitting behind the desk in the lobby with a bored expression on her face.

“Yes?” Maxine responded in a curious tone, wiping the sweat from her brow. Usually, the doorwomen only addressed her by name when there was a delivery for her or, more rarely, building maintenance issues that needed to be brought to her attention. Her guess was the former since she was expecting a package, having ordered something earlier that morning before her jog.

“A package was just delivered for you.” the other woman stated as she turned around to search behind her desk, scanning the different package labels until she found the one with Maxine's name.

“Oh wow, that was quick.” Maxine remarked as she walked up to the doorwoman’s desk, surprised her order arrived so soon. Apparently, she underestimated express delivery.

Maxine thanked the woman as she accepted the small parcel and then headed into the elevator, where she swiftly pressed the button for her floor. While the elevator car ascended, she flexed in front of the mirror behind her, admiring her toned body. Though many would consider her physique impressive, she still desired more. She would have to push herself for several more weeks, if not months, to achieve her ideal figure.

A soft ding interrupted her from her gaze as the elevator car arrived at her floor. She exited the elevator and walked down the quiet hallway to her unit, clutching the peculiar package with her hand at the side of her body. None of her neighbors were out in the hall, which spared her from tedious small talk. Parched for a drink, she had no time for distractions. Upon entering her peaceful residence, she immediately went to her kitchen.

Like all the units in the building, her kitchen was luxurious with its granite floors, marble countertops, and stainless steel appliances. Aside from a few dishes in the sink from her previous night’s dinner, her kitchen was relatively spotless. She was far from a neat freak, but she preferred not to look like a slob in case she ever had unexpected guests over.

Thirsty from her long morning jog, she poured herself a drink from the kitchen sink after setting the package down on the clean countertop. Loudly guzzling, she downed three full glasses of cold water, one after the other, to quench her thirst. With the dryness in her mouth gone, she tossed the empty cup into the sink and let out a deep sigh.

Feeling reinvigorated, she walked over to the counter with an ominous purpose, eyeing the special package with devilish eyes. Avidly, she ripped open the small parcel, tossing the shred of paper aside before reaching her hand in and pulling out a clear, cylindrical container. As she held the container in her grasp, she inspected its contents. Looking back at her through the transparent casing were twelve men, each mere inches tall. Much to her satisfaction, all were still alive, having survived the transport.

Since returning to a regular workout routine, she began incorporating more men into her diet. They were not only a reliable source of protein, but they were cheap and could easily be integrated into any meal. It was essential for her breakfast, and online ordering made it convenient for her to constantly replenish her supply. She never tracked how many men she went through, not that it mattered. Womenkind made sure there were always plenty of men to go around.

With her other hand, she pulled out the other container in the parcel. As before, she inspected the contents, confirming the men were still alive. As she eyed the two dozen frightened males in her hands, her menacing brown eyes sending shivers down their spines, she debated whether to get a head start on breakfast. Even though she usually prepared breakfast after showering, she was starving. Licking her lips, she set one of the containers at the back of the counter to save for later and placed the other container near the stove, her choice clearly made.

While the men quivered in their tiny prison, unaware of their horrifying fate, Maxine gathered the necessary kitchen utensils for her breakfast. From various cabinets and drawers throughout her kitchen, she grabbed two frying pans, a rubber spatula, a small mixing bowl, an egg whisk, a pepper mill, and a vegetable chopper. It was a bit much but necessary, as she liked to make a well-balanced breakfast. Once she assembled everything, she pulled out an egg carton from the fridge.

Before starting her breakfast preparation, she turned on some music via the speakers in her kitchen. With an upbeat tune playing in the background, she cracked three eggs into the mixing bowl. The men could only watch with some semblance of calmness. But if they knew what she had planned for them, however, they wouldn't be so composed.

Once the bowl was filled with three separate yolks, Maxine reached for their container. She twisted the top open before dipping her hand inside, sending the dozen men cowering. Using her fingers, she scooped up three terrified men, her monstrous digits wrapping around their frail, naked bodies. With her other hand, she reached for the handy vegetable chopper. The ordinary kitchen gadget was convenient for quickly and safely dicing up various food items, mainly fruits or vegetables. Though it worked with men just as well.

Callously, she dropped the three men onto the metal grate of the vegetable chopper, where they each received a large gash upon impact with the sharp blades. Vast amounts of blood poured from their gaping wounds as they lay in agony on the top of the grate, screaming for mercy. Their anguish would only last a few seconds, however, as Maxine soon pushed down on the lid above them.

With one swift push of her hand, the lid collided with the metal grate, dicing the three men into the compartment below. They were no longer recognizable, having been minced into several mutilated pieces. The other men looked on from their containers at the bloody carnage, terror quickly arising in each of them.

Appreciating how painless it was, she removed the compartment and dumped the remnants of the three men into the bowl of eggs. The bloody appendages contrasted nicely with the yellow yolks. Using the egg whisk, she whisked around the yolks and raw meat before grabbing her salt and pepper shakers. Carefully, she poured a few pinches of salt and pepper, making sure not to overdo it, and then grabbed the pepper mill. 

She removed the top of the pepper mill, glancing back at the frightened men in the container as she did so. They were hysterical, probably now that they fully realized what she intended to do to them. With no remorse, she picked up another unfortunate soul from the container. Pinched between her thumb and forefinger, the helpless man was powerless to stop the slaughter that was about to occur. She dropped him into the pepper mill and closed off the top, sealing him in darkness.

While singing to the music in the background, Maxine twisted the handle of the small kitchen device, watching as the man's crushed remains descended into the bowl below. She eventually struggled, though, as some of his bones proved slightly difficult to grind. With a few powerful twists, she pulverized the man completely, turning him into powdery red mush. She opened the top, double-checking she hadn't missed anything, and set the pepper mill down.

Now that she had meat and seasoning to complement her eggs, she mixed the bowl thoroughly. With a few twirls using the egg whisk, the assorted male appendages were readily absorbed into the yolk, along with the salt, pepper, and male powder. Once everything was blended, she turned on two stove burners and filled the two frying pans, one with butter and the other with cooking oil. Patiently, she waited for the pans to heat up. 

While it was on her mind, she pulled out her phone and navigated to one of her shopping apps. Considering how repeatedly her current pepper mill frustrated her, she wanted to buy a new one, preferably a modern spice grinder suitable for grinding men. On the app, she searched one up and tapped on one of the top choices, which had favorable reviews. As she skimmed the product page, she found a relevant customer question that pertained to her trouble.

Q: does this work well to grind men?

A: Absolutely! I've been using this for months and haven't had any issues. Turns them into a nice fine powder!

With thirty-four 'helpful' votes on the answer, it was enough to convince Maxine, who promptly placed an order through express checkout. Once she received her order confirmation, she set her phone down, diverting her focus back to the stove, where the two frying pans appeared to be heated at a low-medium temperature.

Readily, she dumped the contents from the mixing bowl into the pan of butter, where the egg mixture quickly spread evenly across the hot pan. While the eggs started to cook, she grabbed two more men and cruelly tossed them in the other pan. With a splash, they landed into the scalding oil, their skin burning upon impact. Their howling cries were drowned out by the sizzling grease that scorched them alive.

The two frantic men splashed around the pool of burning liquid, trying to find some way to ease the severe pain they were forced to endure. Seeing their struggles, Maxine picked up the rubber spatula and pinned them underneath it, immobilizing them. One man was pinned face-first into the frying oil while the other was pinned in a slightly better, albeit still terrible, position on his back. Miserably, both underwent immense torment until their organs finally gave out.

Releasing the spatula, Maxine presumed the two men were finally dead. Their bodies were motionless, showing no signs of life while the oil continued to sizzle around them. She flipped them over to ensure they would be cooked evenly before turning her attention to the eggs in the other pan. She alternated back and forth, tending to both pans until she had an opening to step away.

While her main dish was cooking, she prepared some toast by placing a pair of sliced bread into her toaster. She then grabbed a jar of strawberry jelly from the refrigerator, since she didn't like plain toast, along with a spoon and butter knife from one of the kitchen drawers. With the bread in the toaster, she focused back on the stove, again tending to both pans.

Later on, once the eggs and fried men seemed fully cooked, she turned off the stove and scooped her food onto an empty ceramic plate using the spatula. After pulling out the fresh toast from the toaster, she twisted open the jar of strawberry jelly, her meal nearly complete. Before adding the jelly, though, she grabbed two more men and dropped them separately on each slice of toast. 

Distressed, the two men quickly tried to regain footing on the warm, stiff surface they landed on. When they managed to stand upright, they were soon knocked down by a heavy, sticky substance as Maxine dumped a spoonful of strawberry jelly onto each of them. The red gelatin engulfed both of them, covering them completely.

Disregarding the two pitiful males concealed in the thick substance, Maxine started spreading the jelly on her toast using the butter knife. The men were rolled back and forth, some of their limbs twisting and breaking, as she evenly spread the jelly across the toast. Eventually, they were left to linger in agony as she momentarily stepped away.

In another area of the kitchen, near her blender, Maxine began preparing her breakfast smoothie. She first gathered a frozen banana, a bowl of strawberries, a carton of yogurt, and a gallon of milk from the refrigerator. Last but not least, she carried over the open container of men, where only four souls remained. The four of them watched in fear as she chopped up the banana with a knife, knowing that they would be next in line for her cruel brutality.

While grooving to the music, Maxine dumped a few frozen banana slices and strawberries into the blender. Having added fruit, she picked up the container of jittery men. As she tilted the container on its side, the men stumbled around despairingly. At an angle, they slid down the wall of the container towards the opening, unable to fight the gravity that dragged them to their doom. Maxine watched with slight amusement as all four men plunged helplessly into the blender.

Narrowly missing the sharp blades of the blender, all four men landed safely on either a strawberry or a banana slice. While they recovered from the long fall, they were doused with a creamy substance as Maxine poured yogurt on top of them. Before they could wipe their faces, blinded by the messy substance, a stream of milk came crashing down. Struggling to swim, all four men tried desperately to emerge above the white liquid. One of them successfully climbed up on a strawberry while the others spattered around, attempting to stay afloat.

Ignoring the drowning men, Maxine shut the lid of the blender. The four men were ignorant of what was about to happen, but fortunate for them, their deaths would come quick. When she pushed a button, the sharp blades of the blender rapidly whirled around, slicing everything in their path. All four men were swiftly decimated limb by limb as the blades continuously slashed through them, their blood readily dissolving into the milk and yogurt mixture. 

She took a brief pause to check the status of the blend, where she noticed large chunks of strawberries and bananas still visible. Again, she pressed down on the button, initiating the whirling of the blender. After thirty more seconds, she released her finger to inspect her smoothie. Everything appeared to be blended well, with the four men reduced to tiny fragments.

Hungrily, Maxine sat down at the dining table with her plate and smoothie in front of her. She made quick work of her meal, gobbling up the scrambled eggs garnished with the four minced-up men and aggressively chowing down the crispy remains of the two fried men. Between bites, she would occasionally take a sip of her smoothie, where she could taste a hint of the four sliced-up men alongside the fruity flavor of the strawberries and bananas. 

Even though the two surviving men on the toast were spared from a gruesome death by a sharp blade, they were destined to end up in Maxine's stomach like all the others. Mixed with the jelly, they were tastefully swallowed as she munched on her toast, ignoring their wailing cries.

Feeling replenished, Maxine let out a deep sigh after finishing her whole meal. She smiled to herself, admiring how excellent her breakfast was, before she turned back to the kitchen and noticed the visible mess that she had left behind. Her smile soon faded at the realization that everything would have to be cleaned up. Well better get started, she woefully thought to herself.

Chapter End Notes: