- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Substories focused on three separate women and their hungry pets

Tags: animal vore, violent

“Mia!” Stacy yelled in annoyance after nearly tripping over her puppy. Though it had been less than a week since she first picked her up from the animal shelter, the young border collie was already very attached to her. She couldn’t even walk around her house without her following closely behind.


Stacy stepped into the kitchen, trying to navigate with her puppy walking between her legs, and went to grab Mia's food bowl. The former stray was remarkably underweight, so she had to feed her three meals a day to try and fatten her up. Despite making some progress already, she still had a ways to go.


She fed her ordinary dog food for breakfast and dinner, albeit in oversized portions. For lunch, however, she fed her a meatier dish that she made herself. It consisted of pure meat with peanut butter added as an extra supplement for protein and fat. Mia was fond of it and always ate every last scrap.


Stacy didn’t use conventional meat, such as steak or chicken. Instead, she used raw men she had purchased from the farmers' market. Even though those men were more expensive than the ones sold at the grocery store, they were much healthier and plumper. She wanted nothing but the best for her new puppy.


After setting the empty dog bowl on the counter, she grabbed the jar of peanut butter from the fridge and twisted it open. It was a simple type of peanut butter, suitable for dogs. She placed it on the counter and looked nearby for a container of men.


Because the farmers market was only open once a week, she had stocked up on a bulk supply of men. There were three containers left, each filled with healthy and plump males. With them included in her diet, Mia would gain weight in no time.


Reaching into one of the containers, Stacy snatched up a man and promptly dipped him in the jar of peanut butter, using him as a scoop. Her middle and index fingers supported his back while her thumb restrained his front. The man fidgeted in her clutches as he instantly became smothered in peanut butter.


After scooping up a decent size chunk, she took him out. Using her thumb, she rubbed the peanut butter all over the helpless man, rolling him around in her fingers to thoroughly cover his body. Once his entire body was coated, she tossed him into the empty dog bowl before grabbing another male.


Soon enough, the bowl filled up as more and more men, covered with peanut butter, were tossed in. Meanwhile, the hungry pup sat at Stacy's feet, eagerly awaiting her lunch. When the container was finally depleted, Stacy wiped her hand on a nearby towel to clean off the sticky peanut butter substance before picking up the bowl full of squirming men.


“Eat up Mia!” Stacy cheerfully said as she set the bowl down on the floor.


Instantly, Mia dug into the bowl while Stacy watched overhead to ensure her pup didn't choke on the live creatures. The men screamed out in terror as they were scooped up in the large mouth of the canine, only to be aggressively munched up into bits. Though their cries went unnoticed by the giant woman above, who watched their demise in amusement.


Ultimately, all the men were eaten. The only thing that remained in the bowl was a few blobs of leftover peanut butter, which Mia swiftly cleaned up with her tongue.


“Good girl!” Stacy praised as she rubbed Mia's back, elated that she finished the whole meal.




Violet returned home to her quiet apartment, home from work. As she entered, she was quickly greeted by her cat. The small, gray-haired animal was excited to see her and nudged her head on the side of Violet's leg, welcoming her home.


“Hey Luna!” Violet cooed as she bent down to pet the purring feline. Because she didn't have roommates, she only had Luna to keep her company. It was better than living alone, and she adored her furry friend more than anything.


Violet settled in after a long day of work, changing out of her work clothes and turning on the television in the living room. Before she could relax, she wanted a drink, so she went to the kitchen.


Upon entering the kitchen, she noticed an empty container on the floor, tilted on its side with the lid detached a few feet away. She looked to the countertop, where she previously placed a container of men, and put two and two together.


“Luna!” Violet yelled disappointedly. She was looking forward to making her homemade male quesadillas for dinner. Now, it looked like she would have to cook something else.


She carefully looked around on the floor, trying to spot if any men were scurrying about. With no signs of any tiny life, she assumed Luna had already eaten them all. Still, she figured she might as well check under the fridge.


She bent down on her knees and peeked underneath the fridge. As expected, she only found dust and tiny food crumbs with no signs of any men. As she investigated, Luna snuck up on her, curious about what her owner was doing on the floor.


“Luna. Did you eat all the men?” Violet cooed as she rubbed Luna using both her hands. It was hard for Violet to be mad at her, considering she likely didn't know any better. “You were hungry, weren’t you?"


Violet stood back up and tossed the empty container in the garbage. She would have to pick up a new batch of men tomorrow after work. Before that, though, she needed new dinner plans.




Kendra glanced down at the glass tank which held her daughter’s pet lizard. The scaly reptile was staring blankly back at her. She couldn't have chosen a hamster or bunny, she thought to herself.


Sighing, she opened the paper container in her hand that she had purchased at the pet store. If lizards weren’t gross enough already, they also ate bugs. The last thing she wanted to do was handle crickets or other nasty insects. Instead, she opted to use live men, which she was more comfortable handling.


After picking up a lively man from the container, she dropped him into the tank. The man's arrival was immediately noticed by the lizard, who started eyeing him. As the man recomposed himself, he froze in shock upon seeing the giant reptile mere inches from him.


While the two creatures stood motionless in a staring contest, Kendra got impatient and reached into the tank. Using her finger, she nudged the man forward until the lizard took action. She watched on with a devilish grin as the lizard darted forward. The man, trembling in fear, didn’t have time to react as he was wrapped up in the lizard's tongue and quickly swallowed alive.


Excitedly, Kendra picked up another man and dangled him into the tank above the lizard. Even though she didn't like her daughter's pet, feeding time was always entertaining...

Chapter End Notes: