- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I know right another one I might not finish but this I will I want to get a few more chapters into. The idea is I want flip flop between povs in each chapter but we'll see how that goes.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a starter I do hopefully, finally! get to show off some proper gore soon. 

For his wizarding studies shouta had to learn how to make or rather create life often it was considered high level magic something not even most of the best wizards could do but shouta was determined he could. So convincing lucoa he needed his privacy the purple hair boy got to work one certain night while his always caring familiar put her head against the door hearing the noises of books flipping and chanting. Stepping away from the door figuring if he needed her help he could always ask sitting in the living room enjoying tea as the sun still remained high in the sky. While shouta was overly focused with his cauldron his eyes glued to his book as he put random bits of ingredients into the pot being overly careful not to make a mistake however as he went to spices in pot he hear Lucoa’s voice shout towards him.

“I hope you’re okay in there Shouta-baby”

Startling him as he accidently dropped the handful and what followed the spices was supposed to be chanting leading him to panic. Suddenly a white light flashed around his room as he felt his body feel cramped. He screamed in pain pleading for help before everything went pitch white.

“Ahhh no someone hel- ARGHGHH-”

Following the pitch white he awoke in some kind of plaza laying on a bench it was really off putting for the young mage, as the people around seemed mildly distressed like something just happened to them all looking up the sky seemed clear as the sun shined in over them. Reflecting off the tall skyscrapers was the ever illuminating sky skill he was trying to put the pieces together on what was happening along with everyone’s collective confusion he knew something was wrong. Getting up from his bench and strolling around slowly the general confusion of everyone began to fade as they started to talk. The purple haired boy just listened to the idle dialogue of people strolling by the plaza.

“Did ya see the white light?”
“Did I? How could I miss it the damn thing was blinding.”
“I know tell me about when everything came back I swear I almost saw a car accident cuz of it.”

The boy thought he teleported but then soon came to the conclusion it was highly unlikely a result from his magic he was working on, no something else must’ve happened. Deciding to walk around the plaza under the cover of the sun shining down from the skyrise buildings thinking long and hard what could’ve happened and how did he get here.



However back at his home was a rather concerned lucoa hearing him scream she stormed up the stairs putting her ear against shouta’s room trying to hear anything as she shouted.

“Shouta baby, are you okay?”

The only thing that responded to her fears was the sound of wind and birds, getting too uneasy she did what she felt had to be done, swiftly she opened the door and quickly stepped in without even thinking about it. Only she wasn’t in his room anymore; the area in front of was now a mirror no a building? The Ex-goddess could see her own reflection in the glass windows, slightly opening her eyes out of confusion. Seeing her own figure noticing the urban sprawl behind her, slowly her mind was trying to process what was happening.


C R U N C H


It was just a simple step back in confusion. Quickly shocked she looked down at  her pink sneaker with now a flat pancake of a car falling off the white treads. This was just all to clear what had really happened, the people gawking at her with confusion and fear. The lucky driver who got out just in time to watch the massive building size shoe turn their car into paper.

“Sorry!”
Though clearly femminie in nature regardless her powerful voice echoed through the city instantly the onlookers clinched their hands around their ears. Quickly the dragoness gasps, putting her hands around her mouth before looking back at the sky scraper she’s leveled, still unsure how real all of this. The shock in her face is clear with her heterochromia eyes reflecting back at her, bringing her right hand forward index finger extended just to check if this is all real slowly bringing towards the towering building.


Inside the large office building is total confusion utter pandemonium most remain confused staring at the busty Ex goddess before them. The sight alone would’ve been alluring, enticing most to gawk and stare if not for her hand coming towards them. The index finger extended slowly,  groves of this massive digit making it look like a tree trunk coming towards the glass quickly some people began to walk backwards to the approaching hand. When her finger first made contact with the glass it seemingly smushed against it but that only lasted for about a second before the fleshy pillar pushed through reaching the inside of the office complex while the broken glass acted as shrapnel to the poor onlookers. Quickly the large digit hurled through office cubby after cubby destroying everything in its path even a few office workers but nothing was more daunting then the image of a poor office lady. Her leg caught by by the falling glass keeping her to the floor amidst the hallway between the cubicles staring and screaming in fear watching the giant digit get closer and the large curvaceous figure in the background seemingly to be uncaring. “NOOOOOOOOO PLEASE SOMEONE HEL-”  squelch 

Her tiny figure was no match for the thick digit instantly she was turned into a fine red goo ontop of the digit with her ripped clothing and body torn up. It was no wonder when the giant goddess brought her finger back she didn’t even care for the red crimson goo across her digit quickly rubbing it into nothing between her digits. Finally she decided she needed a to look around shuffling her around on her feet attempting to turn around seemingly losing all sense of delicacy rather quickly her shoes tossed cars around from tightly packed metropolis yet again her step landed on another car. But this time She didn’t bother to care, rather she needed to get her bearings all around her. The buildings barely made it up to her hips besides the towering skyscraper behind her. That's when suddenly like a flash of energy hit her head overlooking one of the parks seemingly inviting her, not even paying attention to the chaos by her feet the cars honking at her not to mention the gawking crowd rather lifting up her left foot letting the pink sneaker howl across the sky before coming back down to the packed street easily flattening several lanes in the traffic jam. Just as similarly her right foot moved over passing her left foot casting a shadow over its next step it didn’t take people long to realize the death she was spelling out in each step, their cars becoming more akin to that of a tin cage. Under the weight of the massive goddess before them with each thunderous step followed the plump leg’s bounce a jiggle upwards with the helpless black thigh high unable to restraint overwhelming flesh at least her tight jeaned shorts managed to hold back against the curvaceous features while her tank top refused to even try making it clear the lumbering dragoness preferred things without a bra.

Getting closer to the energy it started to feel far more familiar to her soon it hit her what it was exactly, along her earth pounder steps. She yelled with a voice that could be heard for miles so feminine, it clearly is supposed to sound gentle yet to those who were close enough towards the lumbering giant could only feel the ringing in their ears after such sheer volume was far too immense for their ear drums to handle.


“Shouta~ Where are you”


It almost seemed like she was supposed to be teasing someone yet as far as anyone was aware her simple existence was like being in a monster movie. Despite the soft features, every action she seemed to take only further to emphasize how dangerous she could be without even trying her shoes alone where collecting quite a death toll.

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended