- Text Size +

Chapter 2 – Chase of Horror – Part 1

 

Beta Lab - Kate/ Rob

 

Kate/Rob blew around her to clear the billowing smoke away and saw the tiny people around her. Rob knew their names, Kate told him. But as he looked at them Kate's emotions for them came to the forefront of the mind. 

 

Kate leant over towards Isabella.

 

“Oh dear, you look hurt,” she tutted at Isabella, another of Tasha’s bitch friends. Isabella nodded and begged for help.

 

Kate smiled briefly and then leaned forwards towards her, opened her mouth and with her hand picking up her upper body. 

 

She lifted up the tiny suffering woman, who was shaking and quivering and looking up at her face in absolute terror. 

 

She held Isabella over her mouth and then stuffed her inside her mouth, resting her on her tongue, then whilst watching Tasha and rising to tower above Tasha, she gulped Isabella down.

 

Tasha flinched, then seemed to have a spasm as her mind tried to absorb what she was seeing, her giant team mate and ex-friend had just swallowed her friend… alive…

 

“Cannibal!!” she cried out and tried to squirm backwards.

 

“You bitch, you split our whole team, turned my friends against me… and you fucking slept with my boyfriend…” Kate lunged down towards her, opening her mouth and close to instinctively gobbling Tasha up in her mouth… but that would be too easy.

 

She paused, the red mist clearing. Rob was shouting something in her mind as well, he was helping her resist the urge. 

 

She lifted Tasha into the air into a fist hold and looked up.

 

Most of the crowd of people had gone, she was in a lab now, but she could see tiny people running all over the place. Some of them were cheerleaders, other ones were audience members, others still were dressed in lab testing outfits.

 

Kate glanced at Tasha, wondering what to do with her.

 

“I know exactly where you should go… where you deserve,” she growled at Tasha, who had tears streaming down the sides of her face.

 

She rotated round, opened the elastic of her skirt and panties at the base of her spine. She opened it wide, causing her sports panties to stretch and draw the front of the panties closer and pressing the two women at the front hard against her pussy. They could enjoy her sweaty crotch for a bit longer.

 

She held Tasha directly over the dark prison she was destined for.

 

Tasha looked down in horror, she could see the round curves of Kate’s buttocks, the dark seam in between, exactly what she was hovering above.

 

“NO!” She pressed against Kate’s giant fingers, “I’ll do anything, no don’t drop me in there,” but Kate ignored her pleas. She released Tasha with a grin, and felt the tiny body bounce across her coccyx, and kept rolling down the side of her buttocks, rolling over and down to rest between her butt cheeks and the panties.

 

That wasn’t good enough for Kate, she reached back in there with her hand, grabbing hold of Tasha’s thrashing body, she roughly stuffed the tiny woman between her butt cheeks, pressing her between the sweaty folds of her firm buttocks. Then she released and snapped the elastic back with satisfaction.

 

She stood up, wincing slightly; her shins were slightly aching from her fall.

 

Rob's mind intruded and caused her to reopen the front of her panties and examine herself for a few moments. He thought it was cool to look down at the tiny women stuffed against her pussy. 

 

Kate grimaced in her mind at this new and unwelcome intruder.

 

*

Alpha Lab – Rachel/ Bernie

Rachel was the finance Director of Project Flashpoint. She had been observing from Beta lab when she had felt an intense pain and dizziness overcome her.

 

Unlike everyone else she was dressed in a very slick business suit with fish net stockings. She was a very tanned woman with what could be described as silky and gorgeous jet black hair.

 

She was a shapely woman with pronounced curves, her suit and tights really set off her curves; which she was proud of.

 

When the device malfunctioned Bernie’s mind was transferred into Rachel’s and they were transported over to Alpha Lab.

 

She managed to maintain her consciousness for a few moments but partly due to the dizziness and the shock that Bernie had encountered caused him to be overcome and she lost consciousness.

 

*

 

Alpha Lab – Science team – Olive and Petra

 

“What happened to us, one minute we were in the lab and then…”

 

“We’ve been transported,” the other female scientist shouted out in terror; “and shrunken down… look!” she pointed up towards the giant body lying on the floor near to them.

 

“We need to wake them up and convince them to help us…” the other said.

 

“We won’t need much convincing, it’s Rachel, she’s the finance Director of Project Flashpoint; she’ll help us fix this.”


“Oh great,” the other scientist replied with a look of relief. “I was worried we were going to be like this forever… stupid Doctor Cook’s tech must have somehow corrupted with ours.”

 

“No time for that now, we need to climb up, see look, the fishnet stockings on her legs, we can use those to climb.”

 

They approached the giant thighs just below the business skirt and started to grip hold of the fishnet tights.

 

They used the netting as handholds and footholds to climb up the vast legs. They must have been about 3 inches in size.

 

They finally got to the top of the thigh and tried to recover their breath; they weren’t used to this kind of exertion.

 

Senior scientist Petra looked upwards along the giant thigh, she could see along the vast giantess’ body, she could just about see her face, the eyes were shut; the head was lying on its side. She was asleep or unconscious.


“She might be dead,” Olive commented. Petra shook her head and pointed to the chest that was rising and falling.

 

“Come on, let’s go, we need to get closer to her face.”

 

They headed along her thigh and then clambered onto her skirt until they crossed that, past her crotch and then reached the bottom of her business shirt. They pressed their feet down.

 

Suddenly a giant hand with polished fingernails appeared above them, sailing over towards them. It seemed to be slow and cumbersome; or their reactions were faster than normal.

 

Petra reacted quickly.

 

“Quick, under the shirt!” she shouted out as the giant hand landed down nearby.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription