- Text Size +

The Lab Transformation Accident

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Shrunken Women, shrunken men, giantess, vore, crush, handheld, M/F body transference

 

Chapter 1 – The Perils of Experimentation

 

Alpha Lab - Doctor Osiris 

 

"Tests 124 to 243 have been successful," Doctor Osiris reported into the camera. "We have successfully transported rabbits, rats, mice, monkeys, chimpanzees and human test subjects through from one lab to another. The last six tests have simultaneously transported a human test subject from Alpha lab to Bravo lab and vice versa. 

 

The main side effects established in the subjects were nausea, dizziness, fatigue and, strangely enough, sexual arousal.   

 

We are now proceeding to the multiple human testing phase, Trial 1. We will report back on our findings and data in due course."

 

Doctor Osiris closed the Web link video call down.  He had just been speaking to some of the company's top Professors, Doctors, scientists and specialists. 

 

His main frustration was the venerable Doctor Cook. She was a legend in their scientific community. Her technology was, to date, unsurpassed.

 

Whilst in theory they all worked for the same company and were colleagues, they each tended to limit what they shared to an extent, the company's private leadership caused this by handing additional funding to 'exemplary' regions; of which Doctor Cook took the lion's share.

 

Doctor Osiris had been repeatedly overlooked to the point where he had a significant lack of budget to play with. So he and his team had to make do. They had to cobble things together and sometimes cut some corners. 

 

So it may not come as a surprise to hear that he put his team under quite a bit of pressure to accelerate their prototype designs as much as possible to bring the test run forwards. 

 

Additionally, due to the confidential nature of the experiments he couldn't just bring in external volunteers.

 

They were forced, through lack of funds and his entrepreneurial prudence, to recruit family and friends for their test run.  

 

They had already achieved a number of successful test runs on rats, mice, monkeys and a few scientists. Now they needed a larger group of people to experiment on. 

 

Doctor Osiris was ambitious, he not only wanted to beat Doctor Cook's legacy, but to utterly trounce her and rub her nose in it. 

 

His experiment and technology was multifaceted. 

 

They had set up with a collaborating lab two teleportation hubs, these were multiphase teleportation devices which were capable of transporting groups of people from one place to another. 

 

But Osiris didn't just want to transport one group from A to B, he wanted to transport one group from A to B and the other from B to A… almost simultaneously.  

 

He had been forced to steal the technology that Doctor Cook had utilised for her growth and shrinking experiments, due to the power demands and also to boost the efficiencies of the teleportation arrays. 

 

The two labs were 20 kilometres apart, out of visual range, and with a small town in between, aptly named Central Town.  

 

Osiris was anxious about today the cameras would be running. He was going to be undertaking the experiment during a live recording. 

 

Journalists had found out somehow that they were conducting an experiment. The town was in a bit of panic; but luckily nobody had found out what the experiment was. 

 

So he had to succeed today so that they could publicly announce their success. 

 

*

 

Alpha Lab - Doctor Osiris

 

Doctor Osiris cleared his throat. 

 

"Ladies and gentlemen," the hubbub died down slightly and people turned to look at the lab coat wearing principal. 

 

Half of the volunteers were in this lab, about twenty of them, and the other half were in the other, watching via video link and preparing their lab on their side, with their own set of volunteers. 

 

"I would like to thank you again. The entire science team of this Project Flashpoint you have been a fantastic and hard working asset. As one we have achieved unbelievable things. Who would have believed we can do what we are about to demonstrate." He looked to the volunteers in laboratory test outfits. They were all looking very excited, and somewhat nervous. 

 

"And to all of our volunteers I would like to thank you for being part of this project, today we are about to make history. We are going to swap the locations of our two test groups Alpha and Beta, almost instantaneously, across over 20 kilometres. This has never been done before. You are now living in an age when Science Fiction is going to be Science fact," he concluded with a smile. 

 

The crowds applauded in his lab and in the other one over the video screen. 

 

"Okay teams," Doctor Patty Roberts, Osiris' no.2 scientist raised her voice, "get to your positions and let's start warming up the equipment for our first test run before Trial 1."

 

*

 

Central Town, Town Hall - Juliet 

 

Juliet had put so much time and effort into organising the annual college 19-year-old cheerleading competition that nothing would stop it from going ahead, not injuries, not loss of venue and definitely not some crazy science experiment that was going on nearby. 

 

So blinkered with her vision was she that she paid little attention to the news stories of the pending science experiment. It was merely a sideshow to her own event. Besides, it sounded like another government conspiracy to her. She didn't believe it was a risk. 

 

She didn't understand why some people were fleeing the town until the experiment was over. How risk averse could you be?

 

She had poured all of her efforts into this competition that she had arranged herself. She had ensured that it had a full turn out. She had charmed, enticed, cajoled and coerced the other committee members into keeping the event running. 

 

Besides she did all of this for the cheerleaders. The contestants had put their lives on hold to train for this competition. She wasn't going to let some stupid risk assessment decide that it was too risky to go ahead. 

 

Juliet looked out at the hall with pride, more and more people were arriving and starting to take their seats. 

 

She knew that her daughter was in the changing rooms with her team, she would probably be listening to a thumping soundtrack to psyche them all up. 

 

A group of ladies with large sport carrier bags walked through, they had arrived from a rival town. Juliet had needed to pull quite a few strings to get them here. They were champions 4 years running, if they weren't here then any other winners would surely not be able to claim a full victory.  

 

*

 

Beta Lab - Bernie 

 

The volunteer group in Beta lab consisted of nineteen family and friend volunteers and 1 scientist. There were an additional team of 28 scientists operating Beta lab and a similar number at Alpha for today's experiment. 

 

Bernie wasn't the smartest of people. Unfortunately whilst he was eighteen his level of maturity and intelligence were somewhat more 'challenged'. So he had to join his parents because they weren't able to find someone to keep an eye on him for the day. 

 

He stood dumbfounded amongst the group of volunteers awaiting what would happen next. 

 

*

 

Central Town, Town Hall - Kate 

 

Kate looked across the changing area and glanced at her frenemy, Tasha, who was mingling with her little clique of friends. 

 

They were all on the same cheerleading team but Tasha had divided their team when she had slept with Kate's boyfriend. 

 

It had broken Kate's heart and instead of being apologetic or trying to make amends Tasha had shown no remorse and had just started dating him. 

 

So fuck her! Kate thought. She glowered at her, Tasha caught Kate's eyes and gave her a sarcastic smile. Kate stared daggers at her then averted her gaze. 

 

"Ladies, you're up first!" The competition director shouted into the room. 

 

The director instantly looked distracted and had an ear piece and boom microphone; she was talking to someone else and prepping the next cheerleader team. 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

Alpha Lab - Doctor Osiris

 

"Doctor Osiris, Beta lab is reporting 100% readiness. All systems are green and all teams are good to go," his no.2 Doctor Roberts reported to him and the rest of the team in the control room; which had a reinforced glass screen overlooking the main central teleportation lab. 

 

Doctor Osiris nodded his approval and gave a final check of his dashboard console. Everything did indeed look good to go. 

 

"Final approval to go?" She asked him. He nodded. 

 

"Agreed, let us proceed in making history," he angled his face towards the camera as he spoke. 

 

"Project Flashpoint is a go," he finished. 

 

"All teams, all teams," Doctor Roberts raised her voice and spoke through the comm to Beta lab and the scientists in the plant rooms and other parts of Alpha lab. "Project Flashpoint is proceeding we are now counting down from 2 minutes."

 

*

 

Central Town, Town Hall - Kate 

 

Kate stood next to her team mates and looked out across the large number of filled seats of the auditorium. They were on the stage, now the centre of attention. 

 

The band was ready to play, they stood, hands at their side ready to begin. 

 

The heat of the stage lights blazed down on them. Kate could already feel beads of sweat forming and trickling down her spine. Her heart was beating hard with adrenaline. 

 

She couldn't see Tasha as she stood behind Kate but Kate knew their lineup with her eyes closed. The bitch would be there and with her bitch friends. 

 

The drums started playing, the cheerleaders counted the beats in their heads, then music suddenly kicked in and they started to dance. 

 

They began with chanting as they signalled with their arms and then the dancing began. 

 

*

 

Alpha Lab - Doctor Osiris

 

"We are now approaching the final countdown from ten, all personnel prepare for teleportation," the hugely powerful equipment was humming very loudly now. The lab was at least a kilometer in length and the perimeter of the lab housed the huge magnetic coils which provided them with the technological might to power the specialist equipment. 

 

The lab started to grow very hot, despite the cooling and ventilation equipment going into boost mode. 

 

"Ten, nine, eight… energising systems, six, five, four, preparing for activation, three, two, one and activate," Doctor Roberts instructed.

 

A single code was entered launching the pre programmed system to trigger a series of controls and programmes which activated the linked teleportation devices. 

 

The humming turned into a very high pitched whine and the lab started to vibrate. It was a pleasant feeling not a concerning vibration, it was supposed to do that. The pure energy pouring through the system was colossal. 

 

The test lab chamber suddenly started to glow with a white light as the teleportation devices activated. Beta lab would be experiencing the same phenomenon. 

 

*

 

Alpha Lab - Doctor Osiris

 

The huge machinery built up to a crescendo. 

 

"Preparing to teleport," Doctor Roberts reported reading the systems, mostly for the benefit of the camera. 

 

"Doctor, the system is overheating," the panels suddenly shot up from amber to red across all of the displays. A series of alarms started to beep flashing warnings. 

 

"We should abort the experiment," Doctor Roberts started. 

 

"No," Osiris held up his hand, "we can do this, proceed in activating the teleportation devices."

 

"Doctor," Roberts' head swung towards him in shock. "We could destroy everything, the system could blow itself apart or… worse…"

 

Osiris shook his head. 

 

"We can flood the system as soon as it has activated," it was an emergency cooling system, the giant magnetic coil and associated equipment could be doused in liquid nitrogen to cool it. 

 

"Do it," Osiris instructed. The nervous female scientist next to Roberts pressed the activation controls.

 

Roberts looked stunned and disappointed at the same time. Her boss was breaking protocol, he was acting rashly. 

 

She quickly looked back into the main testing chamber. 

 

He had put everyone at risk for his ego. 

 

*

 

The particle collection array at Alpha and Beta labs both performed precisely as per their objectives which was to safely gather the full molecular matter of all of the test subjects. 

 

Unfortunately for them Doctor Cook's size change technology was corrupted. Doctor Cook had become aware of Doctor Osiris' attempts to steal more of her tech than she was willing to share. 

 

She had decided to publicly embarrass the man, not dissimilar to how he had helped throw the book at her during the 'Isles of Scilly catastrophe' all of those years ago; which had led to their technology becoming public knowledge. 

 

The particle beams collected the matter of the test subjects and through the vast prism towers on top of both labs they fired the scrambled molecules towards each other. Doctor Cook's technology recoded the size of the subjects, but what she couldn't take credit for was the other occurrences. 

 

Unfortunately the Town Hall at Central Town sat slap bang in between the labs. During the full and extensive surveys that Osiris' teams had conducted they had identified all sites at risk but had concluded this was not a risk despite its height in between. 

 

What they hadn't accounted for was the brand new set of 5G mobile phone mast towers on top of the Town Hall, and additionally the atmospheric conditions of this particularly warm day. 

 

The particle beams we bent through light and heat and angled towards and struck the 5G tower and temporarily dispersed and encompassed the entire Town Hall. 

 

What then occurred cannot be explained by either of the science teams but all of the matter was somehow combined together, combining Alpha and Beta labs and also the occupants Town Hall. 

 

Some of the molecules didn't merge, some of them remained completely unchanged, others merged, others transformed size and merged, other still just transformed in size. 

 

For those people that merged it merged the consciousness with another person, into a result which was previously unknown by science. 

 

Then the particles were collected back up through the mast due to the negative pressures created by the firing particle beams and then they were dispersed. 

 

Some of them were fired back at the lab they came from, or at the opposite lab as per the test brief, others were fired into other random locations.

 

*

 

Central Town, Town Hall - Juliet 

 

Juliet sat back into her chair in satisfaction as the dancing began.

 

Juliet's head snapped to the side as she heard a yelp from someone in the audience. 

 

 Someone was standing and pointing. Smartphones were being directed at the source. 

 

There was a shimmering haze surrounding the dance hall. Bright lights started to dart around, as if fireflies had suddenly filled the room. 

 

The haze intensified into a colourful swirl and then the whining sound began. People suddenly got very anxious and shouts started and a few people ran for the emergency exits. 

 

"Ahh its aliens," some shouted. 

 

"It's that scientific experiment!" Others shouted. 

 

"The Lord our god is here," another shouted.

 

The band and cheerleaders continued with professionalism. 

 

Other people were starting to look around and shriek. 

 

"Oh my god…!" Someone else shouted. 

 

 Juliet's heart thundered in her chest. 

 

No, it wasn't possible, this was surely just a prank. 

 

She looked over at the people making the most fuss with an angry stare, unfortunately they didn't see, they were preoccupied looking around in horror. 

 

*

 

Central Town, Town Hall - David

 

David didn't feel it initially, then he suddenly slid off of the edge of his seat. He thought he had fallen asleep or something. Then he felt very strange. His whole body was tingling. 

 

He looked up from where he was on the floor, upwards towards his wife, she was staring down at him in horror.

 

"Ahhh, its a rat!" Somebody screamed very loudly above him. He looked over in shock, a woman was looking down at him, her eyes were wide. 

 

She jumped up onto her chair and looked at him as if he was some kind of creature. 

 

He suddenly realised what she was shocked by. He had shrunk down.  

 

He was terrified, he was still shrinking down, he was probably about 4 inches tall. 

 

"I'll get it!" Someone nearby shouted. David looked up and screamed as a giant female foot loomed towards him from on high. The shadow covered him from above and it crashed down towards his head. 

 

David was crushed by the giant foot with a loud crunch. 

 

*

 

Central Town, Town Hall - Kate

 

Kate, with another team mate, held her team mates leg and tossed her up into the air, her team mates spun into a somersault and then landed towards Kate.

 

Kate and another team mate caught her safely and then turned to offer herself up, she was lifted up and thrown into the air, she tightened her core and tucked her limbs into a nice and neat somersault. 

 

In the background she could hear cries from the crowd, which she assumed were cheers of appreciation. 

 

She finished her air roll and descended back towards the stage. 

 

"Kate watch out!" One of her team mates  cried out. Kate didn't have time to react but instinctively she noticed one person missing at her side. 

 

She bent at her knees as she landed, feeling her friend's arms clasping her to help aid her fall. 

 

"Kate no!" Her friend Tilly cried out. 

 

There was a loud crunch under her left foot. She looked downwards, it sounded like she had crushed a box of eggs. 

 

She was confused to see a dark red splat underneath her foot. 

 

She lifted it up. 

 

"Don't look," Tilly warned her… "Kate it's Michelle," she was tearful as she spoke. 

 

Kate was suddenly overwhelmed by what she was seeing below and suddenly all around her. It was absolute chaos. 

 

The audience weren't applauding and cheering, they were screaming and scrambling over chairs and each other to get to the exit. 

 

Ladies all around her were screaming, people were suddenly shrinking down in height, in front of her eyes and all around her. 

 

She couldn't tell but her team of twenty two ladies seemed significantly depleted, she could spot possibly half if not fewer left at normal size. 

 

She was frozen to the spoke, frozen in shock and horror as to what was happening. Was it about to happen to her? 

 

Suddenly she felt a vast swelling in her body… an immense pressure was building up inside her, oh no! Was she shrinking too?

 

The floor suddenly started to seem like it was moving away from her. 

 

She suddenly felt very dizzy, overwhelmed by everything around her. She collapsed to her knees and then fell forwards onto her chest. Her hands bracing her from falling on her face. 

 

As she laid facing down on the ground she looked outwards, there were legs running in all directions. There was a pile up of people at the fire escape exit which didn't seem to be adequately sized for the human crush that descended upon it. There were people trying to hide from others. Running in different directions. 

 

Nearby there were normal sized feet in cheer shoes running across the stage, she felt the vibrations on her cheek. 

 

She looked to her side to see several tiny team mates, they were in a mixture of positions. 

 

Some were denying this horror, in foetal position. Others were running towards her or someone else, waving hands for help. Others were hugging each other. Others still were running away and trying to escape from the commotion. 

 

Two normal sized feet appeared in front of her immediate vision. She looked upwards, realising this is what normal sized people looked like to shrunken people… massive. 

 

It was Tilly.  

 

"Kate, are you okay? You don't seem to be shrinking, but you're…. Getting bigger… We've got to get out of here!" Tilly was reaching out towards her, but looking very anxious. 

 

Kate nodded. Dazed, her shins were aching from the impact and slightly uncomfortable landing. 

 

She looked back down and then she spotted Tasha… and what appeared to be some of her friends. 

 

They were unconscious in the floor and she felt like she was still growing higher and higher. 

 

There were about five of them. Her vision focused on them, about three metres away. She narrowed her eyes, like a predator fixing on its prey. 

 

"Get out of here, I'll be okay," she replied to Tilly, with urgency. 

 

 "But Kate…"

 

 "Get away!" Kate waved her friend, distracted. "Get to safety, stay away from that crowd. Go home, lock the doors!" She looked up at her friend firmly. 

 

Tilly nodded abruptly and ran across and jumped off the stage and ran towards one of the back doors. 

 

Kate returned her main attention and focus on Tasha and her little friends, her breathing slowed, she felt like a panther as she started to crawl towards them.

 

She slammed her hand down on the stage, it was much much bigger in comparison to their hands; and seemed to be growing right in front of her eyes. 

 

They were in a huddle, a few were crying, they were all circled around one of the girls who appeared to be injured. She was lying on the floor, her leg bent at an unnatural angle and blood surrounding it.

 

Kate crawled towards them, ignoring the chaos and screaming around her, the stage was almost clear anyway now.

 

Her gaze did not leave them, she was stalking them like a wild predator stalking its prey, they hadn’t yet seen her.

 

She got to within half a metre of them, suddenly one of the girls looked behind and directly into Kate’s face. Her eyes widened in horror at the sight of seeing a giant woman’s face staring so intensely at her and so close.

 

Kate recognised her as Sophia, she had sided with Tasha in the whole thing. Bitch!

 

Kate lifted herself up onto her knee and suddenly she was towering above them. 

 

Kate lunged towards Sophia, like a coiled rattlesnake striking at its prey.

 

Sophia barely had time to squeak as she was snatched up in Kate’s hand and her giant fingers curled around the tiny clothed woman.

 

Everyone looked round, apart from the injured Isabella who was nursing her mashed leg. There were screams from all of them and they scattered in different directions.

 

Kate could have been overwhelmed in that moment, realising there were actually about seven tiny people, in comparison to her, excluding Sophia and Isabella.

 

Holding Sophia in one hand and reaching out with her other Kate braced with her core and slammed both of her forearms down either side of the group of women. 

 

The power and force of the move of the giant arms slammed down to the ground in front of them shocked them into freezing where they were.

 

She wasn't yet fully self aware of her true size in comparison to their tiny form. 

 

A few started to run again, but Kate slid her forearms together and collected the whole group of women up towards where Isabella was laying, wounded.

 

They were all shrieking and crying, asking her for help.

 

Tasha was looking up at her in utter astonishment, she would savour that moment, but for now she had to think fast.

 

She quickly stuffed Sophia into and between her sports bra and her left breast, she quickly snatched out and snapped up three more tinies and stuffed them into her top. It was starting to feel a little cramped and squirming in her cleavage.

 

Kate knelt over the remainder of the group, placing her hands on her hips and smiling victoriously. She loomed over the remaining women, including Tasha.

 

They started to try and scatter and run again, screaming; but she slammed her hands, palm down onto the stage, causing a loud bang in front of either direction. They skidded to a stop.

 

Kate bit her lip with excitement as she grabbed two more of her cheerleading team mates, this time she opened the elastic of her skirt and panties, she dangled them over the open dark crevice for a moment; savoured their screaming and then she let go. They screamed as they fell.

 

She moaned as she felt their tiny squirming bodies touch her clitoris and tumble further inside. She snapped her panties shut.

 

She then grabbed another and stuffed one of them underneath her fishnet tights on her inside thigh, trapping them like a freshly caught fish in a net.

 

Tasha was making another beeline for it. Kate reached out with a thumb and finger and flicked her hard in the back.

 

She bowled forwards and fell flat on her front, hard and stunned.

 

Kate reached out an index finger and rolled her tiny nemesis over onto her back.

 

Tasha looked up in fear as to what Kate had in store for her. The giantess was staring down at her ominously, she was on all fours.  

 

Tasha screamed in terror as Kate reached out and pinned Tasha down, by pressing down on her belly with the pad of her index finger.

 

She suddenly noticed the bright fireflies dancing all around her, the swirling haze of light. 

 

*

 

Alpha Lab - Rob 

 

Rob was about 10 kilometres away at Alpha lab, he was one of the volunteers. He was the brother of one of the scientists, Gabrielle, and had been invited to be one of the volunteers. 

 

He had recently broken up with his girlfriend and was generally not in a good place in his life right now. He was frustrated and angry and needed an outlet. 

 

His sister had thought that including him in this experiment would both distract him and make him feel part of something bigger than his current issues. 

 

To be fair he did forget about his worries temporarily when the haze and the fireflies of excited molecules danced around the volunteer group. 

 

He suddenly felt an immense pressure build up inside his body, he looked downwards and staggered backwards, it looked like his whole body was starting to fade away right in front of his eyes. 

 

He looked down at his hands and started to panic; despite the scientists advice to stay calm. They had explained the entire teleportation process in detail to all volunteers. They had been in weeks of briefings and pre-tests and trials.  

 

Nevertheless despite all of that, it didn't prepare him for reality. He was actually disappearing. His matter was being taken apart, and then it seemed like his consciousness just slipped away for a few moments. 

 

It was dark, nothingness, to him it was a second or so pause in his reality. In real life it was a bit longer but not much more. 

 

 

 

Then he blinked and he woke up again, but everything seemed completely different. He felt incredibly angry, adrenaline was already soaring through his body. He was seething with anger and hatred. 

 

He looked around him. Tiny faces were looking up at him in terror. He realised he was somewhere else completely. 

 

He wasn't in either Alpha or Beta lab, he was… there was a stage and people everywhere, not in test outfits…

 

Then he blinked again and it went dark and then… 

 

….

 

He woke back up inside a lab, but it looked slightly different to Alpha lab… he was in Beta. 

 

He looked down at his hands… they looked different, very different, but his hands were there. 

 

He looked down his body in surprise and shock and realise he had female hands, he had breasts.

 

He reached his hands up to his head. He had long hair… he was… a woman? What the fuck? 

 

He felt other thoughts intruding in his mind… female thoughts and emotion. 

 

He couldn't understand what was happening. There was smoke billowing everywhere. 

 

He could hear screaming and yelling. 

 

The voice told him what it was. The voice told him it was called Kate, she was a cheerleader. 

 

He seemed to have control of her body though and she seemed to be aware of that, but somehow she was merging her mind and emotions with his. He was literally merging and becoming Kate, but also retaining Rob. 

 

The giantess, Kate, looked around her, very confused. 

 

*

 

 

 

 

Alpha Lab - Bernie 

 

Bernie was having an almost identical experience. He had started in Beta lab and found himself somewhere else, he woke up in some random hall and then he blacked out and then he woke up in Alpha lab.

 

*

 

Alpha Lab - Doctor Osiris

 

The test chamber was full of thick smoke, as soon as the teleportation device had successfully triggered they had run the emergency cooling deluge, dousing the magnetic coils to supercool them down before the system and the reactor overheated. 

 

"Report," Osiris requested. 

 

"The teleportation is reporting as successful but we don't have the Beta lab subjects, well not all of them, we are running a thermal scan…"

 

They waited for a few moments, all watching the display as the infrared cameras warmed up and then they recoiled in shock. 

 

There were multiple heat signatures in there but only a single normal sized person, the rest were shrunken down. 

 

Osiris couldn't believe his eyes.

 

"What has happened?" Roberts was asking, shaking her head in disbelief. "I'm just checking the tracking devices of all subjects," she raised a hand to her mouth in shock and gasped. 

 

"Oh my god… they've been transported everywhere… there are some in Alpha and Beta labs but also in other places as well, they're in the town, on the coast… they've been…"

 

"They've been scattered by the devices," Doctor Osiris finished in disbelief. He was examining the display himself, trying to comprehend what had just happened. 

 

"The range is about 20- 30 kilometres…"

 

"We need to get a recovery team together," Doctor Roberts started saying.

 

"Run diagnostics," Doctor Osiris ordered his team. "We need to know what has happened."

 

What the hell had just happened?

 

There was a scream from his colleagues.

 

“Oh my god, I’m shrinking!” A scientist shouted out in panic. Other scientists were screaming and shouting.

 

“Oh no, the machine… the radiation, its bleeding out,” Doctor Roberts stated.


“Turn it off, turn it off!” Osiris shouted out and then he felt an intense pain inside and felt himself starting to shrink down, all of the terminals and displays started to get taller and taller away from him.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription