- Text Size +

Chris was in hell. He begged for mercy as Colleen lined her finger up with her titanic butthole. The oily, wrinkled sphincter flexed before him like something out of a horror movie. The smell of sweat and shit wafted outward from Colleen’s crack as she pulled her heavy ass cheek to the side. Relative to his size, Chris was nearly thirty yards away from his sister’s enormous asshole. And still, thanks to his diminished stature,  the stink invading his nostrils was so incredibly rancid that Chris could feel his eyes beginning to burn. 


Far overhead, Chris could hear his sister’s soft voice taunting him as she unconsciously flexed her anus at him. “Oh and Chrissy? Just so you know, your punishment doesn’t begin until I take you out. I’ll set a reminder for tomorrow morning.” Chris’ stomach dropped as her words took hold in his mind. Tomorrow? Was she planning on leaving him in there all night? And this wasn’t even what she had in mind for punishment? Truly there had never been a greater moment of despair for the tiny man as he was plunged forward into Colleen’s oily anus.


The brunt of the force is absorbed by Colleen’s finger as she pushes it beyond her sphincter, however that is the only mercy that the giantess’ enormous body affords to her prey. Once on the unfortunate side of Colleen’s anus, Chris finds the atmosphere to be oppressive in a way that his mind had repressed ages ago. The air had a viscosity to it that made it feel as though the labors of breathing could no longer be dedicated to unconscious effort. The smell was far worse than any fart that a normal human being had ever been subjected to. There were ominous sounds coming from deeper into the pitch black tunnel, vaguely warning of the inherent dangers that come with being stuck in such a horrid place. 


Then, without indication from the malevolent battle from above, the gigantic finger turns to press Chris against the wall of Colleen’s intestine. With little regard for his well being, Chris was wiped off on the slimy wall of the fetid tunnel, leaving him trapped against the viscous sludge. From there, the tiny man could only watch as Colleen’s large digit disappears back through the portal to the outside world. Chris was then left alone in the darkness of his gigantic sister's asshole, with nothing to occupy his senses but the rancid smell and taste of the contents within. 


——————————


Tearing through the contents of the laundry basket, Ashley is dismayed as she comes to the realization that her little brother is not inside. Her mind races with the possibilities for where he could’ve wound up. Perhaps he fell out in the bathroom when their mother pulled off her sock. Or maybe he fell out on the carpet in the living room and managed to hide beneath the recliner.


The frustrated brunette stormed out of the laundry room, quickly making her way towards the living room so she could scour the floor for her living property. As she crossed the threshold out of the hallway, Ashley very nearly knocked her mother to the floor who was simultaneously coming down the hallway to alert her daughters that she was leaving. 


“Oh, dear. Jesus Ash you scared me.” Alice chuckled, regarding her daughter momentarily. The middle aged woman was in a tremendous hurry, but even in a rush she could see the distress in her daughter’s face. “Oh sweetie, what's the matter? Is something wrong?” 


Ashley looked up and regarded her mother, taking a moment to shake herself free of the hectic confusion in her mind. She gave her mother a half smile and shook her head. “No, no. Just stubbed my toe… walking it off.” Ashley lied, clearing her throat as she tried to compose herself. Alice gave her daughter a strange look and a smile.


“Well, is it broken?” She asked. Ashley shook her head no, causing Alice to chuckle. “Perfect, you’ll be alright, buttercup. Okay. I’m headed out, I’ll be gone for a few hours. Maybe a bit longer if I need to credit her some bonus time now that I’m late. You girls are on your own for dinner and I’ll see you both tonight. Love you. BYE COLLEEN, LOVE YOU!” Alice shouted, almost directly into Ashley’s ear. “Oh, and could you take out the kitchen trash? It's starting to stink.” she added as she spun and exited the room. The attractive mother then quickly scurried out the front door, grabbing a large pearlescent suitcase as she proceeded out the door. 


Ashley waited a minute to listen for the sound of Alice’s sedan leaving the driveway before she returned to her search. The young woman dove to the floor, searching beneath the various pieces of furniture for a shrunken man hiding in the dark. 


“Chris, are you here? Come on, get out here.” She whispered, crouched on all fours with her rear end up in the air. 


It was at that time that Colleen emerged from her bedroom, walking in on her sister scouring the floor for their brother. The pretty blonde smirked, knowing that Ashley was doomed to fail in her endeavor for as long as she was searching anywhere that wasn’t her ass. The elder sister took a seat in the kitchen at the table and picked up a banana, eating it as she watched Ashley labor pointlessly. It took another few minutes before Ashley determined that Chris was not somewhere in the living room and stood up from the floor where she finally saw her sister silently spying on her. There was a long pause of silence as Ashley glared at Colleen before the older woman broke the quiet with another jab.


“Well, did you find him?” Colleen asked in a way that wasn't immediately evident that she was asking out of pure sarcastic delight. However, despite not being any more aware of Chris’ whereabouts, Ashley still deigned to glare at her sister with a look of frustrated rage. Ashley began to stomp off towards her mother’s room to continue her search, but Colleen called out to her once again. “You know you’ve got two other little pets to play with, right?” She reminded her sister. Ashley stopped in her tracks, recalling the two men she had thrown in the trash. 


“C’mon. Grab both of them. You can keep looking for little Chrissy later.” Colleen said, pushing out the chair on the other side of the table. Ashley, while still frustrated and embarrassed by feeling so thoroughly beaten by her sister, was beginning to feel her rage subside as Colleen coaxed her down off the ledge. Ashley slumped her shoulders down and returned to the kitchen, opening the cupboard that contained the trashcan and found the two men still attempting to scale the shear walls of the waste bin. The giantess scooped a man up in each hand and walked them over to the table, but as she walked away from the trash, Ashley could still smell the rotten stink of food waste stuck to their bodies. Not wanting to deal with that smell, she brought both men over to the kitchen sink and dropped them into the basin. 


Ashley turned on the tap and waited for the water to get warm, but scowled as she watched both of the shrunken men attempt to climb out of the sink, since it appeared to be a significantly easier climb than escaping the trash. “Ughh seriously? I'm trying to wash you off.” She said with a deflated sigh. Colleen looked over her shoulder and immediately understood that this presented an opportunity to help further her sister’s education. The blonde rose from her seat and wandered over behind Ashley who was pushing both men back into the basin.


“No, it's not about being physical.” Colleen said softly, placing a hand on her sister’s shoulder. She then reached out and gently placed a finger on a small switch positioned behind the sink. She then spoke down to both shrunken men who were already back on their feet trying to escape again. “Oh really? Don’t feel like being obedient little men?” Colleen asked, flipping on the disposal switch. A loud grinding noise roared to life as a system of rapidly swirling blades spun to life. The sound startled both men, causing them to look back towards the drain before turning their attention up to the two giantesses. And although their attempts at escape were quickly quelled by the threat of a violent and painful death, Colleen was clearly not yet satisfied. 


With a gleeful smile on her face, Colleen grabbed a large bottle of dish soap and began making a wide circle around the edges of the basin. As the tide of blue liquid made it to the feet of either man, they quickly began to lose their footing, taking pained effort to prevent slipping to the ground and sliding towards the drain of certain death. Ashley watched nervously as her sister so effortlessly threatened these shrunken men as if she were some sort of cartoonish super villain. 


“Now, are we ready to be good little toys for your new master? Or are we going to keep being obstinate?” Colleen asked. Squeaking pleas for mercy rose up from the sink before Colleen smiled and gave Ashley a quick pat on the shoulder. “Cool, alright, get them cleaned up. And don't drop them.” She joked, walking away from the sink without turning off the disposal. 


—----------------------------------------------------------


Down in Colleen’s colon, Chris was almost finished freeing his other arm, scoping away at the horrendous slime that coated the walls of the giantess’ foul tunnel. It took another several minutes, although Chris could be in no way certain of how quickly or slowly time was passing in this hellish place. Eventually he did in fact manage to free himself from the walls of the giantess intestine, causing him to tumble down and continue rolling along the length of the tract. Evidently whether or not Colleen was standing upright which was causing the gravity of his prison to be incredibly confusing. Chris managed to regain his footing again and began stumbling around in the darkness, hoping to place himself closer to Colleen’s butthole in the hopes that she might fart him out. He thought back to every time throughout his childhood that the enormous feminine bully cruelly positioned his body beneath her buttcheeks just to unleash a torrent of hot, rancid effluvium onto his body. Countless movie nights and pizza parties were ruined by the malodorous winds that Collee’s rump produced, but now Chris was praying to any god that would listen for his sister to break wind just one more time to set him free. 


Periodically through his travels, Chris could hear the ominous gurgling of Colleen’s stomach passing its contents into her small intestine. Several nights spent trapped beneath his big sister’s heavy comforter made him familiar with the sounds of an impending gale of the flatulent variety. As the gurgles grew closer, there came a point where Chris could tell that Colleen’s unreleased fart had reached his position. Although it didn't feel like a powerful wind moving past him one way or another. Instead it felt as though the heat and pressure simply increased tenfold as all of the oxygen in this space was seemingly replaced with pure hydrogen sulfide. The tiny man fell to his knees and began coughing as the potent stink of shit blasted his sensory organs with an intensity that he had never before experienced. Chris gasped harder and harder as he began drowning in an invisible sea of stink, pulling more of the formless gas into his lungs with each panicked breath. 


Fortunately for Chris, despite the fact that there was no roaring sound to accompany this fart, it appeared that after only a few long moments of stewing in the thick miasma, it continued along its journey towards Colleen’s anus, completely unaware of the damage it had just inflicted upon tiny Chris. The shrunken man wiped tears from his eyes as the atmosphere returned to a more survivable level of ass stink, allowing him to stand back up. In the horrifying labyrinth of Colleen’s anal canal, Chris was left with only two directions to choose from. 


—------------------------------------------------


“Okay, see? It's important to really present yourself as dominant in their minds. It’s like, part of the reaction comes from you and can be practiced. But the other part of the reaction comes from their sort of like, perception of you… if that makes sense.” Colleen said to her sister as they were sitting at the kitchen table. It barely registered to her as she felt a fart begin to meander through her intestines. She was far too invested in her conversation to even consider what Chris was going through inside her booty. “So just like you can practice the activation process, you can also take steps to solidify your presence in their minds. So for me that can look like a lot of things.”


Ashley was seated beside her sister, staring intently at the two men sitting on the table. In her mind, she was attempting to picture the more muscular looking of the men as shrinking down to a more manageable size. However, much to her frustration his size remained as it was. 


“Ugh. Like what, exactly?” She asked, her shoulders slumping in defeat. Colleen chuckled. She recalled her own frustrations as she was learning this process. However, Ashley tended to take her failings much more personally, which lended to an even more difficult learning process as the lessons struggled to take root in her rage-addled mind. 


“Well, lots of things. I mean, they're literally the ultimate playthings. The ones I’ve had for the  longest time know every inch of my body. Like, literally every inch. And those are the guys that I have the most control over.” Colleen says. She then leans to the side and begins shouting down the hallway.

“Munchkin, bring me my new toys!” Colleen shouted down the hallway. Ashley looked at her sister confused, but a few minutes later, a naked man, approximately two and a half feet tall came walking out of Colleen’s bedroom. Ashley watched in pure stunned silence as the naked stranger came walking down the hall and handed Colleen the same small plastic box that Colleen had purchased earlier in the day. Ashley eyed the man nervously, unable to avoid letting her gaze fall down to his uncovered cock. 


“Uhhhh, what the fuck?” Ashley asked, confused as all hell. Collen smirked and took the box before gesturing for the small man to take a seat on the floor beside her. 


“Munchkin is my longest lasting pet. He’s the absolute best boy in my collection.” She said with a soft smile, gently tussling the man’s hair. He smiled and took a seat beside Colleen, sitting with his legs crossed on the floor. Without another word, Munchkin began shrinking in size, not stopping until he was only about eight inches tall. “Now, go get my shoes for playtime.” She commanded, sending Munchkin into an excited frenzy. The small man immediately sprinted towards the door. Ashley began to rise up, aiming to chase after the fleeing man, but Colleen settled her back into the chair. “No, no. It’s alright.”


A few moments later Munchkin returned, dragging the first of Colleen’s large sneakers before her. He then sprinted back away, repeating the process and retrieving the second sneaker. Once both shoes were in place in front of the young goddess, Munchkin looked up excitedly at his master. She smiled down at him and gave him a simple nod, allowing him to happily throw himself over the edge of the sneaker. As the strange little man proceeded into the darkness of Colleen’s shoe, his body shrunk further until he was the perfect size to fit comfortably at the toe section of the vessel. The blonde giantess smirked at her sister as she slid her foot into the shoe.


“See? Munchkin and I are so in sync that he is pretty much automatically sized to whatever task I put in front of him.” Colleen turned her attention towards the two men that she had so kindly donated to her sister earlier at the mall. “So, you boys can see that there’s a potential for a glamorous life for toys that obey their owners. But if you don’t respond to the carrot, there’s always the stick.” She said menacingly, pursing her lips over the opening to the container that held all of the rest of the tiny men that these two poor souls had been packaged with for so long. A large glob of saliva formed on her lips before dropping down onto the miniscule men trapped within the container. 


“So…” Colleen continued, wiping her lips and sealing the lid back onto the box. “How are you going to make an impression?”