- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a story that I wrote quite a while ago, but never actually managed to finish. It's remarkable heavy on cruel, ass focused content. Pretty standard for the stories on my page, so if that's your thing, you'll probably like this one quite a bit. I'll post all the chapters I have over the next week or so. So, if its something that you want to see more of, write a review and let me know.



----------------------------------------------------

“MOM! MOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!” HELP!” Chris sprinted down the hallway towards the kitchen where he had last seen his step-mother cleaning up. His lungs burned as he sprinted down the seemingly never ending corridor, desperately trying to reach the safety of the older woman’s presence. As the young man turned to look over his shoulder, he saw the face of utter evil appear from within a room at the end of the hall. A surge of fear rushed through his body, causing him to push his limits and run even faster towards his goal. 


“MOM! HELP, ASHLEY’S TRYING TO SQUASH ME!” Chris tried to amplify his voice to be as loud as possible. However, because of his diminutive stature, running down this hallway was akin to running a half marathon and he was already getting winded. Now as he once again looked behind him, he was shocked to see that Ashley had already crossed half of the distance between them and the giantess was getting closer with each passing moment.


“NO NO NOOOOO! MOM HELP ME!” Chris screamed. At that exact moment, he saw his step-mother step into the kitchen. At last she had heard his cries! Finally he would be saved from the cruel intentions of his maniacal little step-sister.


“YES, DOWN HE-“ Suddenly Chris’ voice was suppressed as Ashley lowered her socked foot down onto the hardwood floor with a heavy slam.


Thud


“What’s that dear?” Alice asked, thinking she heard one of her children calling out to her. She turned to see her daughter walking down the hall. Ashley simply smiled and waved to her mother.


“Nothing, just saying hey.” She lied as she ground her foot, and her big brother, into the floor. The young giantess casually rolled her hapless step-sibling around under her damp sock, trying to get his head properly aligned underneath her toes. “So what’re we doin for dinner?” Ashley asked as she mindlessly wrung heinous amounts of sweat and grime out of her sock and onto her shrunken brother. 


“We’re going out tonight, So make sure you’re showered and ready by 6. And make sure Chris is ready too.” Alice retrieved her cell phone from the counter and began making her way towards the master suite. “Colleen is coming home for the weekend, so could you also make sure that the spare bed is made and that the bathroom is looking clean?”


Ashley rolled her eyes and let out an elongated sigh. “Yeah I guess.”


“And watch the attitude missy, or you can pay for your own dinner tonight.” Alice chided as she walked out of the room. Once her mother was finally out of view, Ashley gripped her toes around Chris’ tiny form and lifted her foot so she was staring at the bottom of her sole. She almost felt a tiny twinge of pity as she watched his tiny attempts to free his face out from under her sweaty toes.


“Did you hear that squirt? Colleen’s coming home! Are you excited to see your big sissy?” Ashley taunted, plucking Chris from her foot and bringing him up to her face. Upon hearing this news, Chris had already forgotten about the stink of Ashley’s feet as well as whatever punishment he was trying to escape just a few minutes ago.


“What? No, she’s at college. Why would she come back?” Chris asked, his heart rate beginning to elevate already.


“Don’t know. Maybe she’s homesick. Or maybe she just wanted to come back and see you!” Ashley replied with a wicked smile.


“You’ve got to hide me!” He pleaded. 


“Now why would I do that? Aren’t you excited to see your big sister?”


“Please Ash, I’ll do anything. Name it! I’ll be your slave, whatever you want! Just, please. You’ve gotta hide me for the weekend.” 


“You’re already my slave, you idiot. You’re gonna have to do better than that.” She chastised, squeezing his tiny frame in her fist. 


It was true. Ever since everyone with a Y chromosome mysteriously shrank down, Chris had fallen into the awful position of family punching bag. His step-mother promised her daughters that if they failed to keep Chris safe, then they would know absolute hell. But unfortunately for the miniature man, that is where the extent of her protection ended. In the ensuing years, Chris’ step-sister Colleen proved to the tiny man that she was more than capable of torturing him without putting his life in any danger. 


There was a point when Colleen learned that she got into her first choice college, that Chris optimistically thought that his life of torment was finally turning around. However, this idea was quickly sniffed out as Colleen made sure to begin training her younger sister on how to properly “care” for their tiny step brother. And although she was worlds less cruel than Colleen was, Ashley was happy to take over guardianship of the helpless little stress toy. 


“Please Ash. I’ll do anything.” Chris begged, causing the giantess to let out a slight chuckle.


“God, you’re lucky that I’m so fucking nice to you.” She said, brushing her light brown hair over her shoulder. The giantess then proceeded to carry her tiny step brother into the bathroom with her, only stopping once she was standing in front of the enormous porcelain throne. She reached down and lifted the lid, revealing a moderately clean toilet bowl. 


“Alright loser, here’s the deal…” She explained as she lowered the miniscule man into the bowl. Chris winced as his feet hit the frigid water below. This certainly wasn’t his first time ever being in a toilet bowl, so he was fairly well practiced at keeping his footing in the odd shaped pool. But that did little to raise his hopes for what was coming next. “Mom asked me to clean the bathroom, but I’m a busy girl with lots of important shit to do. So I just need you to make sure that the toilet gets cleaned up real well, okay?”


Chris looked around the dimly lit toilet, grimacing at the residual bits of grime still clinging to the sides of the bowl. “Can I at least get like a sponge or something?” He asked. Ashley rolled her eyes, as if giving him a sponge to scrub her shit off of the toilet was somehow an inconvenience for HER. 


“Fine little miss needy. But just be aware that if you don’t do a good job, I’m gonna leave you in there for Colleen to find.” Ashley’s threat shook Chris to his core. He wanted to believe that she was bluffing, but he certainly wasn’t willing to call her on it, because if she did follow through, Colleen would certainly make him regret it.


Then with a quick smile Ashley tossed a sponge down into the toilet bowl before closing the lid overtop of him and leaving him to his chores.