- Text Size +

“Jesus fucking hell!” Chris shouted just as his mother’s foot came down on top of his head. Alice didn’t notice anything as her sock clad food compressed Chris into the hardwood floor. For all of his planning and strategizing, the unfortunate shrunken boy had placed himself directly beneath his mother’s wretched socks. 


“Morning sweetie.” Alice said as she walked into the hall. She smiled as she saw her eldest daughter standing before her. Colleen looked up and smiled as her mom approached. 


“Hey ma. Morning.” She said sweetly, wrapping her arm around her mother’s waist as the pair proceeded down the hall towards the kitchen. And unbeknownst to either of them, Chris was tagging along against his will. As the pair of giantesses talked about their plans for the day ahead, Chris was caught up in the bunched up fabric being grinded by his mother’s toes. 


“Well, how about you join me on my run.” Alice suggested as Colleen complained about her hangover. The younger blonde simply shook her head and took a seat at the kitchen table. 


“No chance. My head feels like it’s going to explode.” Colleen said with a heavy sigh. “I wouldn’t mind some eggs to soak up some of the alcohol. Or maybe a Bloody Mary.”


Alice chuckled and shook her head as she retrieved a water bottle from the fridge. If it wasn’t for Colleen’s perky bottom, Alice wouldn’t be able to believe this was her own daughter. “Can’t believe I raised such a lightweight.” Alice laughed at her daughter’s struggle as she began stretching her limbs in preparation of her morning jog. The older woman pulled out a chair from the table and lifted her foot up to the seat. She then proceeded to lunge backwards and really stretch her legs as she conversed with Colleen.


“I’m not a lightweight, you’re just an alcoholic.” Colleen remarked snidely. 


“But a high functioning alcoholic, and don’t you forget it.” Alice replied cheerily. The mother of three swapped legs, this time slamming Chris down onto the kitchen chair. “So, you're gonna just lie low today then?” Alice asked, making sure that her tone didn’t imply any sort of ill intent. She knew that both of her daughters knew how to care for their bodies. And the habitual late night syndrome of youth was the main culprit preventing either of them from taking up early morning runs with their dear mother.


“Yea probably. At least for a little while. Might see if Ash wants to go to the mall later. You can come along if you want.” Colleen said, rolling her head to the side so that she could see her mother. She wasn’t quick to admit it, but she had always been a bit jealous of her mother. Even if just a tiny bit. All through highschool she had to hear it from every boy she was friends with about how hot her mom was. And it’s not like she didn’t see it. Alice was gorgeous and she appeared to be aging as gracefully as anyone could’ve ever imagined. Even last night at the bar, there were plenty of heads being turned by the trio of beautiful women, but somehow Colleen could just tell that all eyes were on her mother. And it’s not like Colleen had confidence issues of her own. She was hot and she knew it. But there was something so primarily stressful about having to compete for attention with your own parent.


“Maybe, but I’d say don’t wait up for me.” Alice stated plainly as she finished her stretching and began making her way over to the door. “I’ve got a client meeting at three.” 


“Working on a Saturday? Tough break.” Colleen chided. But Alice simply shrugged as she slid her feet into her running sneakers. 


“Well, when you love what you do, you don’t see it that way. Plus somebody has to keep the lights on around here.” Alice chuckled as she opened up the door and proceeded outside. 


————————————


For Chris, this morning was turning out to be simply more of the same hellish torment he had come to know as his life. He had frozen in place once he saw Colleen cross his path and in his state of terror Chris failed to notice his mother’s foot coming down on his head. There was barely an opportunity for sound to escape his body as the giantess’ massive toes pressed down on him. As the fabric wrapped around him, Chris felt his miniscule body being compressed by the immense weight of Alice’s foot as she turned down the hallway. 


Moments later Chris managed to gasp a deep breath as his mom’s foot lifted off of him. The slight smell of sweat could be detected but there was also an overwhelming scent of lavender fabric softener and cocoa butter lotion. He was grateful that he had managed to land beneath Alice’s toes rather than her heel. Once again his uncanny luck had spared him from death.


“GAH!” Chris shouted as he was released from beneath Alice’s foot. Hopefully Colleen hadn’t managed to see him before he got stepped on. However, when Chris went to push himself off of the ground, he found that his right arm was caught in a loose thread of the giantess’ colorful sock. “Oh fuck.” He muttered just as she took another step, sending him careening through the air, a hopeless passenger beneath her mighty toes. 


As Alice proceeded through the hall with her daughter, Chris was repeatedly mashed against the floor. The flesh of her foot surrounded and protected him from hitting the solid ground too hard and sustaining any severe damage. However, with each subsequent step, Chris found himself getting more and more tangled up in the fabric of his mother’s sock. 


“Please, Mo-“ He managed to squeak out once before smashing into the ground again. Over and over again the tiny man was compressed by the unaware goddess. At one point he was certain that he heard the word “jog” in a muffled conversation between the two normal sized women. At that moment the tiny man began to panic. He knew his mother went for a run every morning and if he didn’t manage to free himself, he was going to be joining her against his will. 


Chris tried valiantly to cut himself loose from his shackles. He yanked, kicked, and even bit at the fabric, hoping to loosen his binds, just enough. But apparently JC Penny had top secret engineers designing escape proof fabric these days and Chris was unable to free himself from his mother’s unwitting capture before she positioned him at the mouth of her running trainers. 


“No! Mom, don't put on your shoes! Down here!” He squealed as loudly as he could as Alice’s toes proceeded past the mouth of the sneaker. It was hopeless, the giantess couldn’t hear him. Her massive foot plowed its way into the well worn shoe, carrying Chris all the way into the toe section. Already, just mere moments after Alice’s foot came to rest, the latent smell of stale sweat from months of use began to poison Chris’s senses. And now there was no chance of escape.


———————————————


Alice stepped out of the house and paced to the end of her driveway. She started her music playlist and did some final stretches before she began bouncing gently on her toes, much to the chagrin of her shrunken son. The mature brunette took one last deep breath before she took off down the street, embarking on her daily ritual of exercise and meditation. 


The giantess methodically cruised up and down the streets of her neighborhood. Periodically, checking her smartwatch to ensure that her heart rate was in the appropriate zone. Sweat oozed from every pour as she passed the three mile mark, just about nearing the halfway point of her run. Alice made a quick turn at the end of the street, heading into the northern entrance of their local park. Just up ahead, there was a large oak tree. A tree so large that it could be seen even from the bottom of the hill where the park entrance resides. It was just over a hundred and thirty meters from where she was standing, to the base of the old oak tree. And so, once she crossed beneath the large steel sign at the entrance of the park, Alice kicked it into high gear and began sprinting up the hill. 


Alice pushed herself hard as she ran. Her body was exhausted, and longing for reprieve. But thanks to years of consistent training, she was able to complete her dash in just forty seven seconds. Alice braced herself against a bench in front of the tree as she attempted to catch her breath. She smirked as allowed her heart to slow its valiant pumping. A sense of pure euphoria washed over her as waves of endorphins coursed through her body. 


Exercise was a dual benefit ritual for Alice. The stressors of raising two young women and keeping a shrunken man alive took their toll on her mental health. The ritualistic practice of continually improving her body was a huge relief for the middle aged woman. As if all of her worries were completely insignificant, if only for an hour or two. Secondly, she felt the need to maintain a very specific physical aesthetic to serve her career. It’s not that she was afraid of putting on weight, but rather that she wanted to maintain an aura of strength for her clientele. 


As Alice began to catch her breath, she walked over to the concession stand where the few other early morning park goers were picking up snacks to enjoy on such a gorgeous day. As she made her way to the front of the line, Alice purchased a bottle of water and stepped to the side so she could cool down, not wanting to carry the bottle around on her run back, Alice opted to wait by the stand for a moment so she could dispose of the bottle once she was done.


“Beautiful morning, isn’t it?” A voice said from behind Alice on the counter. The attractive brunette turned her head to find a man standing on the countertop behind her. Alice smiled warmly at the small man who was sweeping off the countertop, using a feather duster as a broom. 


“Yes. It’s absolutely gorgeous out today.” Alice commented, looking up at the bright blue sky. She raises a hand to her brow and wiped a layer of sweat away. “A bit hot perhaps, I’m sweating like a pig.”


The small man chuckled as he studied the large woman. As she stepped backwards, her large buttocks came to rest against the edge of the countertop. The giantess then rested her hand onto the countertop, depositing a fair amount of her sweat back onto the surface of the table. 


“A sign of hard work. Nothing wrong with that.” The man said, looking out at the other women in the park. He was glad for this time that he got outside of the house. It took a fair bit of negotiating but he managed to convince his daughter to bring him with her to work the stand in the mornings when things were terribly busy. It was incredibly refreshing to be able to get out and meet people again. Ever since this shrinking epidemic began, the women in his life had gone crazy with paranoia and suffocated him with their constant surveillance. All he wanted these days was to feel like a person again. To connect with someone.


Alice chuckled as she turned her focus away from the shrunken man. There was a part of her that thought about just picking him up and taking him with her. The very idea of abducting this helpless little man gave her a slight feeling of arousal. She’d never do it, of course. But thinking about taking the tiny man and dominating him got her mind thinking about her upcoming appointment with her client this afternoon. The giantess wiggled her toes mindlessly, unconsciously bothered by a small snag of lint that was trapped under her toes inside her right shoe. 


Alice looked back over to the man on the counter. “What a shame.” She thought. Perhaps if he was just a little bit smaller she could’ve discreetly packed him inside her shoe. The mother of three had to stifle an audible laugh as she pictured forcing the smaller man inside her stuffy running sneakers. Forced to suck the sweat from between her toes just to avoid drowning in it. “God..” she thought to herself. She needed to get back home and masturbate, get this tension out before she went to work. 


“Well, have a good one.” Alice said, finishing off her water and tossing it in the garbage. The giantess then began stretching once again, as she prepared for the journey back home.


————————————-


Down in the confines of his mother’s running shoe, Chris was in absolute hell. From the moment that he was sealed inside, the potent stink of feet assaulted his senses. As the giantess made her way outside, Chris could feel her jumping lightly and shaking her feet out, causing him to get battered around by the immense woman’s foot. However, her gentle warmup was nothing compared to the all out barrage of conclusive force that came as the giantess progressed with her run. 


Up and down, up and down, Chris was pummeled under the gigantic woman’s toes. It didn’t take long for the heat to rise to sweltering levels, making it feel as though he were stuck inside an oven. Chis knew he was sweating profusely from the heat trapped in his cramped prison, however, the output of sweat from in between Alice’s toes dwarfed the paltry amounts of moisture that he was excreting. Gallons of acrid sweat soaked into the large woman’s sock and in turn squeezed its way into Chris’s mouth, eyes and nose. The salty solution burned his face as Alice’s toe periodically squeezed his small body, wringing the sweat out of the coarse fibers. 


Chris couldn’t record how long he suffered within the shoe, but it felt like hours that he spent choking on his mother’s foot sweat. There also came a point that the pace and pressure of the giantess’ footfalls became infinitely more intense. It felt as though his mother had been running away from something, her steps becoming rapid and painful for the tiny man. Once the barrage of steps ceased, Chris still had to deal with the potent stench of feet and sweat, but he was incredibly grateful to not be getting pounded into the ground anymore.


However, the relief was short lived, as after maybe ten minutes or so Alice seemed to be on the move once more. Tiny Chris endured another round of torment from his unaware mother as she proceeded with the second half of her jog. The giantess continued working up a sweat, unknowingly brining her son in a horrible pool of footsweat. 


Eventually, Alice made her way back inside her home, her chest heaving as she placed her hands behind her head and focused on controlling her breathing. As she stepped into the living room, she was nearly bowled over by her two daughters making their way outside. 


“Jesus, what’s the rush?” Alice asked, her arms still raised overhead. Both girls grimaced and leaned to the side, making sure to avoid coming into contact with their mother’s damp armpit. Alice peeled off her sneakers after passing by her girls, walking into the room and giving Chris some small amount of much needed relief. 


“We’re headed to the mall. You wanna join? We can wait if you want to go grab a quick shower.” Ashley said, crossing her arms as she leaned against the door. Alice shook her head. The timing was perfect, getting a bit of time to herself was just what she needed. 


“No, that's fine, I’m gonna clean up and have a bite to eat before I need to head to work.” Alice said, eager to usher the girls out of the house. Both of her daughters obliged and left the house, leaving Alice alone, at least as far as she was aware. The giantess proceeded into her bedroom and locked the door behind her. She desperately wanted to go and take a shower, however after her run in with the little man at the park, Alice was eager to utilize the sweat she had built up this morning. She made her way over to her closet and opened the door, revealing a small aquarium sitting on a shelf.


“Alright little thing, let’s make this quick.”

Chapter End Notes:

Just a heads up, the ending of this chapter is setting up the potential for a short epilogue I'd like to write on this story. The main narrative will focus on Chris as a tiny. Hope you're enjoying the story thus far. Leave a review and let me know your thoughts!