- Text Size +

As the door swung open, Chris cut his celebration short, immediately falling silent in his hiding place. If he managed to let himself get caught immediately after this whole endeavor, he wasn’t certain that his heart would be able to take it. However, so long as it wasn’t Colleen, maybe it would be best if someone knew where he was. 


After the door swung open, Chris heard a series of heavy footfalls as a giantess crossed the tile floor. He waited cautiously for her to lift the lid and take a seat on the toilet. He couldn’t get a good look at the rest of the bathroom now, but who knows, maybe he’d be able to identify the giant woman by her asshole. Chris chuckled at the fucked up notion of being able to recognize the women in his family by their assholes.


Suddenly the shower curtain was torn back and moments later, the sound of rushing water filled the room with a constant background noise. Chris remained silent until he heard the giantess step into the shower, drawing the curtain closed behind her. The shrunken man shimmied his way to the edge of the toilet where he could see the rest of the bathroom beyond. 


Looking down, the fall to the floor appeared to be something insane, like a dozen stories. Chris knew he was a bit more resistant to damage than a normal sized person, but this still seemed a bit extreme. Shifting his gaze towards the pile of clothing on the floor, Chris recognized the pajamas as Ashley’s, but also decided that they were a bit too far from his hiding spot to be used as a safety mat. 


“Shit.” He muttered to himself, ruling out one possibility after another. Eventually Chris turned his attention towards the trash can by the sink. From his current vantage point, he couldn’t see all the way inside the small metal can, but he did know two things. One, they always kept a plastic trash liner inside of the van for easy disposal. And second, Ashley was insanely lazy about doing her own chores. 


Chris shrugged his shoulders, taking a deep breath as he prepared himself for this half baked plan to go horribly awry. Adrenaline coursed through his body and Chris could feel his heart beating furiously within his chest. “Fuuuuuccccckkkkkkk!” He screamed, flinging himself from the enormous toilet into the trash can. The wind whipping by his ears deafened Chris to everything else in the world as careened violently towards the ground. Thankfully, his assumptions about Ashley had been correct and he found himself crashing into a pile of wadded up tissue, hair and other assorted garbage. As his small body pushed into the plastic lining hanging in the can, Chris managed to dislodge the bag just enough to cause it to slip and fall all the way to the bottom. 


“Holy shit.” Chris said to himself, brushing his nude form free of the various bits of filth accumulated in the trash. He looked up at his surroundings and paused to consider his next move. Thankfully, he had survived the fall and was now free from the danger of getting accidentally shit on. Now he only needed to worry about getting out of this garbage before someone bagged him up and threw him away. Oh, and getting intentionally shit on, but that was more of a Colleen specific problem than anything else.


Chris climbed over the floor of trash and began pulling on the clear plastic lining until a small tear formed. He then began meticulously working the tear until it was large enough for his body to squeeze through. Once outside of the bag, escaping the trash was only a matter of fitting through the gaps in the decorative metal can. And thanks to Colleen, Chris was plenty small enough to do so. 


Once he was standing in the open bathroom space again, Chris took a quick moment to bask in his hard fought victory. The sound of the shower drones on in the bathroom as the shrunken man planned out his next move. He had a few options before him, but nothing could guarantee that he wouldn’t find himself back in Colleen’s possession. The best case scenario would likely be getting back into Ashley’s care. So if he could manage to wait out the rest of Ashley’s shower then maybe he could survive the weekend after all. All he needed to do was avoid detection through one of Ashley’s remarkably long showers. 


Chris sat quietly on the bathroom floor, nestled up against Ashley’s soft pajama shorts as he waited for her to finish her agonizingly long shower. Twelve minutes passed while Chris stared intently at the door, praying that Colleen wouldn’t come back while he was out in the open. Just then the doorknob turned sharply as the door to the bathroom was pushed open. 


“Hello, someone’s in here!” Ashley screeched as her shower ritual was interrupted. Chris was relieved, however, to find that it wasn’t Colleen returning to capture him. Instead, his mother crossed the threshold from the hallway into the small room. Chris was stunned as the possibility for salvation crossed his mind. Maybe if his mom knew that Colleen had shrunk him and nearly killed him, maybe she would throw Colleen out of the house. Maybe she would take him to a hospital or something. If Colleen was right about men getting shrunken at will, surely there were scientists and stuff looking into a way to cure them. 


“Mom! Hey mom! MOOOOOOM!” Chris screamed, sprinting away from Ashley’s shorts, and acing his arms wildly as he did so. He just needed her to notice him, if only for a second. “Moooooom!” Chris barreled into the open floor, beneath the notice of anyone who wasn’t actively searching for him. Chris’ mother stepped in front of the sink and began digging through the medicine cabinet. 


“Oh calm down, I’ll just be a minute…” she said as she searched for something hidden amongst the various sundries stashed in the wall mounted cabinet. Chris considered for a moment sprinting directly for her feet, making an attempt to make contact with her to gain her attention. However, he quickly surmised that taking the direct approach for her feet would likely wind up with him being smashed under her sole. Chris had plenty of experience being shrunken around this family, and while he held a great deal of contempt for the women in his family for treating him this way, he also couldn’t help but feel proud. He figured that any other shrunken schmuck would get too caught up in getting rescued and blow it at the finish line. Better to play it safe and reposition himself to somewhere he could put himself ahead of her path.


“Heh, gotta give ya credit Colleen. All the shit you’ve put me through has made me a bit of a super soldier.” Chris thought to himself as he sprinted behind his mother. Thankfully whatever she was looking for was turning out to be difficult to find, because Chris actually managed to reach the doorway out into the hallway before his mother even turned around. Chris celebrated silently as he slid a few feet into the hallway still deciding where would be a good place to stop and wait for his giantess savior. 


Just as Chris took up position in the middle of the hallway, he heard a sudden thundering of footsteps from farther down the hallway. Chris began doing the math. If Ashley was in the shower and his mom was standing right in front of him, then there could only be one person making all that noise down the hall. 


“Oh fuck.” He muttered to himself, just before Colleen stepped into the hallway. The blonde giantess was focused entirely on her phone as she exited Ashley’s bedroom, however, she paused before moving on. Chris was panicking internally, the second she looked up from her phone, she was going to look down the hall and see him. He just knew it. 


Finally, Colleen sighed and lowered her phone, tucking it into her pants pocket. Almost as if I’m slow motion, Chris could see Colleen beginning to look in his direction. And just as the titanic she-devil was about to set her eyes on him, Chris became aware of a shadow looming overhead. 


“Morning sweetie.” Alice said to her eldest daughter just as her socked foot came slamming down on top of her miniature son. 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter is a pretty long one, and hopefully one you will enjoy quite a bit!