- Text Size +

Light suddenly came pouring back into Chris’ cold, wet prison, forcing him to shield his eyes until they could adjust. As he looked up into the bright bathroom beyond his porcelain prison, he could make out the silhouette of a titanic woman. All he could do was pray that it was Ashley coming to retrieve him and not Colleen coming home to unload a nice dinner on top of him.


“Hey loser, how’s it going? That toilet better be clean enough to eat off of… or else.” The giantess leaned down and began inspecting the waste receptacle. Chris waited for the verdict with bated breath, trying hard to contain the shivering from having been trapped in the icy cold water for who knows how long.


“Hmmmm not exactly your best work…” Ash said, a slight scowl painted on her face. Chris’ heart dropped upon hearing this. He genuinely tried everything he could to clean the bowl, but there were simply some spaces he just couldn’t reach.


“Ash please…”


“Awww relax.” Her voice boomed down from above as she pulled him out and began running some warm water in the sink. “Don’t forget, you belong to ME. No one else. I’m not gonna want to make you floss my teeth if I’m thinking about Colleen taking a big dump on you.” Chris considered pointing out that he had been through plenty of disgusting things that should warrant him not going anywhere near her mouth, but he quickly thought better of it and simply thanked her as he was warmed in the tap water. 


After his impromptu shower, Chris was carried into Ashley’s room where she carelessly tossed him down onto her bed. Chris landed with a soft bouncy on his step sister’s soft, fuzzy comforter. He sat quietly as Ashley began assembling her outfit for going out to dinner with her mom and sister. He kept his eyes glued to the floor as the giantess moved around her massive bedroom, taking only a few solitary glances in her direction as she dressed. Finally, once her outfit was complete, Ashley admired herself in the floor length mirror behind the door before doing a small twirl in front of her bed.


“Well?” She asked, somewhat rhetorically. Chris gave an enthusiastic thumbs up, causing Ashley to roll her eyes with a smirk. “Alright, just about time to go, so here’s what we’re gonna do. I’ve got this little water bottle here and a few granola bars. You’re gonna hide and stay out of Colleen’s sight. Because if you get found, I’m not gonna fight her for you.”


Chris nodded his head up and down. He couldn’t exactly blame Ash for not wanting to stand up to her older sister. Even before she was a titanic giantess, Colleen was always an intimidating presence. And so the small man was thrilled that Ashley was going at least this far to help him out.


“Okay, thank you Ash. Thank you so much. So where am I gonna hide?” He asked, peeking down over the bed and seeing the large duffel bag of workout clothes that Ashley had trapped him inside earlier that day.


“No, not in there. That’s too obvious. She’s definitely gonna come looking for you and that’ll be the first place she looks.” The giantess walked over to her closet and began pushing various boxes and bags out of the way. Hidden at the rear of the closet was a small black panel that Ashley pulled open to reveal a small hidden space within the wall. 


“Here, no one else knows about this.” She said, shining the light on her phone into the small space. Chris jumped off of the bed, landing on Ashley’s ripe duffelbag, and walked over to the closet. Inside this hidden space it looked like Ashley had hidden anything that she didn’t want her mother to find. 


“Alright, so you’ve got enough food and water to get you through the weekend. I left a flashlight in there so you can finish the rest of my homework before Monday and if you get done with all that I left a book in there too.” Chris felt tears welling up inside of him as Ashley pointed everything out to him. It was the closet he had been to having his own room since getting shrunken down years ago. 


“Thank you Ash. Thank you so much!” He said, his voice already beginning to crack. Ashley furrowed her brow, not wanting her toy of a brother to perceive any weakness on her account.


“Listen up dipshit. This isn’t a vacation. You’re gonna get all of my homework done. If you don’t, then you’re gonna wish that you lived with Colleen instead of me.” Ashley huffed, looming over Chris. However, despite her immense stature, it was impossible for him to believe that Ashley was capable of following through on such a threat, as Colleen was the biggest nightmare that he had ever encountered. But he wasn’t about to try to reign on her parade, because despite her threats, it was clear that she cared for him on some level.


“Of course Ash. I’ll do everything you ask.” The giantess grinned down at her tiny plaything.


“Of course you will. Now, just to be sure that Colleen doesn’t get her grubby mitts on you. If you hear her snooping around my room, then keep the flashlight off and stay as quiet as possible. I’ve got shit to do this weekend so I’m sure while I’m gone, she’ll come snooping in here to look for you.” Chris nodded in agreement. 


“That all makes sense.” He said. “Again, thanks Ash. I owe you.”


“Of course you do, loser. Now do us both a favor and keep quiet.”

Chapter End Notes:

I've got a total of seven chapters written for this story, and as I read back through it, it seemed like something worth posting. Even if I never finished it. Don't worry, it'll pick up quick